Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC Reviews

Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC 1
  • Rena

Rena Mcmickens · Married on 02/03/2019

Great Experience!

Ashley was very attentive to all of our needs. She surpassed all of our expectations. This was our first trip to Disney World and Ashley actually mapped out a route through each park to make certain we had the optimal Disney experience! My husband and I recommend her to everyone!

Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC 2
  • Megan

Megan Hardey · Married on 05/03/2015

Most amazing TA you will ever use!

We’ve used other TA’s before and the comparison of them to Ashley is out if this world! Ashely went way out of her way to make all our wants and needs come true while staying within our budget! She has planned multiple vacations for us now and I know without a doubt she is working hard to find us the most bang for our buck. She has helped me in the middle of the night while on my vacation and also went out of her way to make sure we were prepared. You can’t go wrong with Ashley!

Brooke Jones · Married on 11/10/2012

The best travel agent ever!

Ashley has been my go to travel agent for every single trip my family and I go on for years now. She has truly gone above and beyond each and every single time. She made our honeymoon a dream, our family vacations everything each of us could ever ask for, and my husband and l’s alone trips exactly what we needed. I could never put into words how truly amazing she is. Thank you Ashley, forever every single thing you have done and will continue to do for my family and I. You truly rock!