12 Egret Street, Angola, LA 70712 Map · Phone number

About Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC

Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC is a professional travel agency specializing in couples, family, and group travel. Ashley Foster, a travel agent with Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC, makes it a priority to get to know her clients in order to gain an accurate understanding of what their dream destination and trip looks like, making it into a reality.

Pixie and Pirate Destinations helps clients to create their own custom itineraries to allow them to make the most of their vacation, time, and money according to their individual tastes and styles. This Louisiana-based travel agent specializes in a variety of travel styles including destination weddings, honeymoons, romantic trips, family trips and more. Ashley has the knowledge and experience required to book dream vacations in a wide array of destinations including the Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Alaska, West Europe, and more. Pixie and Pirate Destinations is also capable of booking and coordinating Disney only vacations, including trips to Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, Vero Beach, and Hilton Head Island.

Follow Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC on

Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC 1
  • Rena

Rena Mcmickens · Married on 02/03/2019

Great Experience!

Ashley was very attentive to all of our needs. She surpassed all of our expectations. This was our first trip to Disney World and Ashley actually mapped out a route through each park to make certain we had the optimal Disney experience! My husband and I recommend her to everyone!

Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC 2
  • Megan

Megan Hardey · Married on 05/03/2015

Most amazing TA you will ever use!

We’ve used other TA’s before and the comparison of them to Ashley is out if this world! Ashely went way out of her way to make all our wants and needs come true while staying within our budget! She has planned multiple vacations for us now and I know without a doubt she is working hard to find us the most bang for our buck. She has helped me in the middle of the night while on my vacation and also went out of her way to make sure we were prepared. You can’t go wrong with Ashley!

Brooke Jones · Married on 11/10/2012

The best travel agent ever!

Ashley has been my go to travel agent for every single trip my family and I go on for years now. She has truly gone above and beyond each and every single time. She made our honeymoon a dream, our family vacations everything each of us could ever ask for, and my husband and l’s alone trips exactly what we needed. I could never put into words how truly amazing she is. Thank you Ashley, forever every single thing you have done and will continue to do for my family and I. You truly rock!

Pixie and Pirate Destinations, LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Africa, Alaska, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, South America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance