Pixel Productions by Renee Reviews

Pixel Productions by Renee 5
Pixel Productions by Renee 6
Pixel Productions by Renee 7

Shawn 路 Getting married on 10/10/2020

Renee is great! She is very passionate about her work and is very personable with her clients. I plan on hiring Renee for all my picture needs for the rest of my days.

Sent on 03/29/2017
  • Margot

Margot 路 Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing! We are so glad we chose Pixel Productions for our wedding photography!

Renee and Derek were amazing to work with! They captured everything we wanted and more! They were extremely personable and interacted with our family and friends so well. They made us feel very comfortable while taking pictures; which was great since my husband and I usually feel awkward taking pictures. Renee met with us before hand to discuss the day of which made me feel much more comfortable. She also allowed me to email or text any photo ideas to her ahead of time and she used these on the day! I think the quality of the photos is amazing and they were returned to us very quickly. We got a flash drive with all the pictures and are able to download them and let family and friends download them as well! I would absolutely, 100% recommend them! You cannot go wrong. We cannot thank Pixel Productions enough for capturing our special day so well!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Pixel Productions by Renee's reply:

Thank you so much Margot and Cal, we had such a wonderful time with you and it was our pleasure to capture all of your special memories! Derek and I wish you the best on your journey together, and hopefully our paths will cross again 馃槉
  • Donna

Donna Fischer 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Friendly and flexible

Renee made our engagement and wedding photography experience a breeze. She was very flexible when it came to setting up a time to take engagement photos. We settled on the Green Bay Botanical Garden, which required a bit of hiking around. The results are very nice. She skillfully captured our expressions all while dealing with the changing light and terrain. The wedding photos were kept to a minimum, as per my wishes, and they're very nice, too. I was happy to find someone who didn't mind a small project like ours. My husband and I are very happy with the results from both photo shoots and would encourage anyone to hire Renee. She is really pleasant and professional to work with.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Tana

Tana 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Fantastic!

Renee did a wonderful job in capturing the moments and places that meant the most to matt and I. She was extremely open minded and the end result was just phenomenal! I would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs- I know we are now considering her for family photos moving forward 馃槉

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Pixel Productions by Renee 8
    Pixel Productions by Renee 9
    Pixel Productions by Renee 10
    Pixel Productions by Renee 11
    Pixel Productions by Renee 12

Pixel Productions by Renee's reply:

Thank you so much it was such a pleasure to photograph your special moments! I would be honored to capture the next chapters coming up for you and your family! Derek and I wish you both the best of luck on you new journey together 馃挄

Christy 路 Married on 05/12/2019

Amazing photographer! Great customer service. I will be using Renee again in the future!

Sent on 03/17/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Pleasantly Satisfied

Renee & her husband were amazing! They were so flexible when plans continued to change on the day of the wedding.. When my husband was late, she tried her very best to keep me distracted, when she knew I was super worried. She continued taking photos of me in the mirror & I am so thankful for her! I knew before the wedding that I needed to have a great photographer because the photos were such an important part of the experience for us so we could have all the great memories. Thank you!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Pixel Productions by Renee's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! We had an amazing time with you and your family, and everything turned out beautifully 馃槉 Congratulations again and best wishes to you both on your new adventure together! 馃挄

Nicole 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Photographer - Snatch her up!!!

Renee did a wonderful job as our photographer! She was very flexible with our schedules and even did two engagement photo-shoots for us because we wanted pictures taken in March (to do save-the-dates) and also in the summer for outside photos. Her and her husband took amazing pictures at the wedding that are incredibly beautiful! They caught all of the perfect moments and even ones I didn't realize where happening! It was so cool to flip through the pictures of the day and see all of the moments that, as a bride, you miss being busy with everything else. The candid pictures were perfect and Renee is a master at detailed shots! The pictures of my rings and jewelry just beautiful! I would recommend Pixel Productions to all of my family and friends, Renee is a wonderful photographer!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lynnette 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely amazing

Renee was AMAZING! The pictures are wonderful, she captured all the important moments I wanted amd worked really well with our wedding party! Derek was great with the guys and had lots of fun!

Sent on 12/15/2018
    Pixel Productions by Renee 13
    Pixel Productions by Renee 14
    Pixel Productions by Renee 15

Kayla 路 Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend

Renee was fantastic to work with! She listened to what I really wanted captured the day of and I couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. Pictures are so important because once the day is over that's all you have left. I highly recommend Renee!

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica 路 Married on 06/23/2018

Renee was absolutely fabulous for all of our photography needs. We used her for our engagement photos and also for our wedding and we could not be happier. She was extremely flexible with her packages and that was so helpful for us. Other photographers we researched refused to deviate from their packages, but Renee let's you add or remove features to fit your personal needs. She has great ideas and is always willing to help with any concerns and is easy to communicate with. She responds in a timely manner to messages and emails. Her photography is gorgeous and we are in love with our wedding photos. I highly recommend using Renee for a personal and professional experience!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Ashley 路 event on 05/18/2018

Renee did such an awesome job on my adult smash cake theme photos for my birthday ! It was such a fun enjoyable experience! She is very professional and the turn around time to get my pics back was fast ! She puts much effort into u having a great time and great photos!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Kim 路 Married on 10/07/2017

I hired Renee to shoot my daughters wedding shower. Renee was so easy to work with- really listened to what we wanted and also had a lot of great suggestions. The photos were wonderful! They were all put on a CD - a copy for mother of the bride, bride, AND the mother of the groom- that was fantastic! Thank you , Renee, for capturing that special day!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Kara 路 Married on 05/11/2017

Great experience! She worked around our needing to reschedule without any issues. (which was a refreshing change from my previous years experience of losing our Christmas photographer when one of our kids got sick.) I really appreciated her flexibility!
    She got some awesome shots despite terrible lighting and was SO GREAT about listening to our ideas (even the crazy ones the kids were throwing at her LOL).
    Renee was so wonderful to work with we decided to use her for our wedding in a couple months!
    Highly recommended.

Sent on 03/14/2017

Rachel 路 Married on 03/31/2017

Renee was a lot of fun! She made me super comfortable when taking my headshots and got me to relax and laugh! The result.. Great photographs. In addition to my experience with the headshots I used for my real estate business cards, I hired her to photograph my listings. Right after I got an offer on the listing she photograpged. It's EXACTLY what I wanted...

Sent on 03/01/2017

Cassie 路 Married on 03/28/2017

Renee worked with our schedule and was very professional throughout our whole shoot for the day, even though it was freezing cold outside! Loved our pics!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Ashley 路 Married on 11/05/2016

Renee was Fantastic!! She met our needs when nobody else could, very friendly & personable, and went above & beyond our expectations! :) We couldn't be happier with our photo memories!! Thanks Renee!! ~A&W~

Sent on 03/16/2017

Carmen 路 Married on 10/07/2016

I did not know where to start when it came to pictures for my wedding, but Renee made it so easy. Perfect because there were already so many things to stress about!!! She had creative ideas to set up interesting shots so I didn't have to worry about how to make things look good (she also asked for suggestions on anything I wanted to do throughout the process, not like some other bossy photographers I have had!). Renee is super nice, and she was so professional with all of my guests and finding ways to get shots of everyone. I would definitely recommend her for anyone who enjoys an artistic flare.

Sent on 03/02/2017

M 路 Married on 09/10/2016

Renee was easy to work with. She was on time, professional, and went above and beyond. The video and photos turned out wonderful. Thank you!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Claire 路 Married on 08/20/2016

Renee was great to work with. Our photographs turned out amazing. She had very creative ideas for some amazing shots! Renee was very easy to work with and took photographs as if it was her own wedding; making sure she got as many poses in our specified time. She arrived at the venue on time and dressed professionally. We received our photos in less than 2 months time. So many beautiful memories my husband and I had a hard time deciding which to print. Renee also helped us with our invitations.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Sarah 路 Married on 06/04/2016

Very easy to work with and really took the time to listen to and incorporate my ideas as well as give input of her thoughts and ideas! She not only worked on my invitations, but also made a slide show with music, and did the videography for the wedding ceremony. She was able to work well with my photographer as well during that time. It was nice to have 1 contact person for all these different services. The invitations were gorgeous and very tedious with details, I got countless compliments on them! Would also like to mention I planned my wedding in 6 months and she was able to meet all the deadlines with no problems. Renee is very creative and has a lot of inspiration! I would recommend her to anyone looking for any of the services she offers, especially nice not having to break the bank as well!

Sent on 03/14/2017