8 Reviews for Pistol Pete's Rustic Decor

Candles/Holders (1)
Signage (1)
Trinkets (1)
8 Pistol Pete's Rustic Decor Reviews

Thank you Pistol Petes for making my nieces special day so perfect. The bride and groom are all about nature and the custom made center pieces were beautiful and the candle light added to the romance in the air. Each centerpiece was given as a gift to each family in attendance to commemorate this special day. I highly recommend Pistol Petes for any occasion and I especially appreciate the desire to meet all my specifications in making these beautiful centerpieces. ????????????????

Profile Picture Angela, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Thank you so much for saving my sisters wedding! You added the rustic touch that she was looking for and couldn't find anywhere else! My family and I couldn't be happier and more pleased for all your help!

Profile Picture Nate, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

A friend of my referred me to pistol Petes for wedding decor. I'm so glad she did! These guys are super professional and actually listen to what you want. They were able to make my dream for my wedding come to life with their amazing vision! I had some many compliments on my decor! Thank you guys again for everything!! I highly recommend this company!!

Profile Picture Abbi, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Pitol Pete's met all of rustic wedding needs for our wedding. They were very professional and were very accommodating. The groomsmen especially got a lot of complements on the bullet cufflinks. I recommend them highly!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry, Lighting & Decor

If your looking for a rustic wedding, Pistol Petes will help you achieve it! Their authentic and orginal style will bring your vision to life. I recommend them to anyone and plan to use again in the future!

Profile Picture Sam, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Lighting & Decor

The boys at Pistol Pete's took really good care of me and my wife when we were looking for stuff for the wedding.....the 9mm shell cufflinks looked awesome with the attire. Super flexible with accommodating the needs my wife had for decoration requests. These guys are second to non when it comes to rustic decor. Their website (www.getpistolpetes.com) offers a ton of cool stuff as well. I got on there and ordered my groomsmen gifts.

Profile Picture Michael, 9/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

For unique favors and decorations you cannot go wrong with Pistol Pete's. I attended a bachelor party and the groom gave out some cool gifts which were created by Pistol Pete's. At the wedding decorations including picture frames, containers, menu boards and favors were expertly done and went very well with the rustic theme of the wedding. Since the wedding I have purchased several items from Pistol Pete's which have really added that special touch for my entertainment room. Customer service was outstanding and they actually made me some items after I requested. Well done PP!

Profile Picture Michael, 8/22/16, 1 Review

Kyle and the team at Pistol Pete's are creative, professional, and easy to work with. They helped make our wedding unique and personal. Kyle also created a personalized, rustic wood sign for above our mantel to help us remember our special day. Thank you Pistol Pete's!

Profile Picture User4649853, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Candles/Holders, Signage, Trinkets, Delivery