Pique Travel Design - Event Space Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 4 Reviews
View more information

Jennie S. Married on 10/02/2021

Cozy Reception Site

We were so happy that we chose Pique Travel for our reception site for our wedding. We wanted a really cozy vibe, so Pique was the perfect choice for our medium-sized, 80 person wedding. Our guests really liked the warm and intimate vibe that Pique Travel provided...hardly anyone left our reception early! It was also a pleasure to work with the owner Linda, she was extremely helpful, personal, and flexible.
    Lauren K. Married on 08/29/2020

Highly Recommend

Such an amazing experience with Pique Travel. They were very accommodating and helped me when my wedding plans were in shambles due to COVID-19. Dana is great to work with as well!
    Mara H. Married on 08/16/2020

We LOVED our experience!

We originally had a large wedding planned at another venue. Due to COVID, we had to downsize our guest list. We wanted a more intimate wedding venue to fit the smaller guest list. With the help of a City of Excelsior staff person, they pointed us to Pique. Dana was extremely welcoming and beyond helpful! She helped to make the days leading up to our wedding day stress free. The venue, itself, it beautiful! It is also is such an ideal location. We got ready and had our ceremony at Pique. After, we headed down to the lake and went on a dinner boat cruise. Thank you Pique for the beautiful event space! We are beyond happy with how our wedding turned out!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Janessa Married on 05/07/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    In the pursuit of finding a venue, I was feeling drained... Couldn't find anything that fit our style, and felt like our wedding was "just another customer". I found Pique, and my despair turned in to pure excitement!! The owner is unbelievably wonderful and accommodating; she always made me feel the most important, and made the venue set-up and take-down free of stress for me. She did an unbelievable job setting things up, and offered such great advice and support a long the way. I cannot say enough good stuff about our experience! We received so many compliments about how beautiful and unique the venue was! It was truly the best day ever, in the best building and location ever!