Pinstripes Overland Park Reviews

4 | Overland Park, KS

4 Reviews for Pinstripes Overland Park

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/26/2017

I loved my wedding at Pinstripes! They did such a good job. It was pretty inclusive (food, alcohol, cake, etc) which made it so easy to plan. The event coordinator that we worked with was amazing (Ashley). The service was awesome. Food was delicious. I've gotten so many compliments on how fun and nice our wedding was. I'm so glad I decided to have it here. I definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Samyra · Married on 06/13/2015

My husband and I loved getting married at Pinstripes!!!! Our guests had a blast and I have only heard great things about how fun our wedding was. That is what we were going for. We live in Northern Virginia but wanted to get married in KC, where I'm from. Sarah at Pinstripes was AMAZING to work with. We worked long distance via email and she was so sweet and helpful through the whole process. We visited for our initial tour and we knew we wanted to get married at Pinstripes. A month before the wedding we visited for a tasting and our final walk through and it was amazing. We didn't want to dance but we wanted to bowl instead. Pinstripes was the perfect place for that. We had the ceremony in part of the ballroom. Then we had cocktail hour on the patio, where guests were able to relax and play bocce. Then we had dinner in the other half of the ballroom and then we bowled in the upstairs bowling alley! The staff was super friendly and amazing, they were on point! They were always there checking on us and the guest to make sure everyone had what they needed. They were WONDERFUL!!! I really can't describe how thankful I am to them in just a few words. The food was fantastic and everyone has said how great it was and how full they were! We loved Pinstripes and we loved how they hosted our day! We recommend them to everyone that wants to have a fun wedding and a great venue!

Sent on 06/20/2015

Sheryl Lynne Wilson · Married on 04/20/2019

Pinstripes Reception

We did the after party for our reception at Pinstripes and it was a blast!

Sent on 05/15/2019

3.4
      3.5

My ceremony and reception at Pinstripes turned out wonderful, but it was very difficult to work with the event coordinator at this location. The venue is very spacious and fun and was perfect for our guests to fit in. After the ceremony, we rented out the top floor for the cocktail hour and then all went back into the ballroom for our reception. Because the spaces is a plain ballroom, you have to bring in everything-but that also allows you to make it your own. The only main complaint I have was working with the event coordinator. She made it extremely difficult to plan everything and was the most challenging thing about my wedding. Everything else about this venue (including all the other employees) was great...but unfortunately, I would never recommend someone working with the event coordinator.

Sent on 01/09/2016