Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry Reviews

45 | Charlotte, NC

45 Reviews for Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry

45 Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry Reviews

Leslie · Married on 08/18/2018

Angela and her girls did the makeup and hairstyles for my August wedding at the Duke Mansion and they were wonderful! They showed up on time and went straight to work. I was really impressed with Angela and Lydia because they were able to work with different ethnicities. My bridal party and are very diverse! Black, Irish, German, Argentinian, Columbian and bi-racial—they did it all and with a smile! They gave us exactly what we wanted, but were not afraid to offer suggestions and advice. I would definitely recommend Pink Warrior for makeup and hairstyling!

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry 1

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you sooooo much!!!! We want to do it all over again!! LOL!

Brandy · Married on 05/26/2018

These girls were amazing!! They made my crazy big day a joy for me and my bridesmaids.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

You made our jobs easy!!

Nicole · Married on 01/06/2018

I had 6 bridesmaids get their hair done and I (bride) got my hair and make up done. They were super amazing and EVERYONE could not stop talking about how great all of us looked. I don’t have enough words to describe how wonderful these ladies were. Some of the bridesmaids have been in other weddings and said that this was the best styling they have ever had. Also, our venue was having heating problems and they worked through 30 degree weather and never said a word about it. They will make your day perfect!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

We had so much fun with all of you! So glad we could brave the cold together! LOL! We can't wait to see all the photos from your day!!

tatiana · Married on 11/18/2017

From the moment I found Angela on wedding wire she has been nothing but attentive, warm and open to answering any and all questions I kept shooting at her. This family was a great pleasure to work with. They arrived on time and beyond well prepared.
    Everyone was happy and confident with their hair and make-up ,and we still had fresh looking make-up up until midnight! I had my hair-piece re-adjusted about 3 times ( Because wacky, eccentric hairpieces give me life) and they did so with a smile on their faces each and every time. Angela was there from the beginning of our crazy day, to the beginning our magical date.
    It felt truly special to have them there as our glam squad on such an important, memorable day for us all.
    Thank you to everyone at Pink Warrior who made both these brides feel like a million bucks!
    -Tatiana & Theresa

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry 2
    Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry 3
    Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry 4
    Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry 5
    Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry 6

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

You ladies were just so great to work with! It is days like these that reminds us of how much we love what we do!! THANK YOU!!

Anna · Married on 10/08/2017

Angela and Lydia were great to work with and really delivered the hair/makeup results we were looking for. Their services are a great value and you will truly feel like you're in good hands! Highly recommended! Thank you for doing a wonderful job!!

Steph · Married on 09/30/2017

Angela and her team dedicate themselves to making sure that you and your bridesmaids have a great time! The makeup was stunning and hair was beautiful. They don't mind if something needs to be changed to your liking, which is great considering some artists would rather you keep quiet. They strive for greatness and that helps your day go as smoothly as possible. Thanks you ladies!

Casey · Married on 05/28/2017

These ladies did an awesome job on my makeup for bridal pictures and wedding!!! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! I can't wait to see all the photos! You are beautiful!

Meredith · Married on 05/20/2017

Loved working with the Pink Warrior Makeup team! They arrived on time, texting when they were a few minutes away. Makeup and hair for the wedding party was beautiful! And they were very willing to make any adjustments for individual tastes! Great value and I would highly recommend this team for any special event!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

You were all so sweet, so much fun and we were just really glad to meet you all and be involved in your special day! Thank you!!

Shannon · Married on 05/20/2017

This is an awesome company. They provide excellent services and are very reasonably priced. They come to you and are very easy to work with. They did a fantastic job with hair and makeup for my wedding. I would highly recommend them to everyone. They are very relaxing and fun to work with.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a great day with you!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/04/2016

I found Angela through the recommend vendors on my DJs website. I contacted her, and by later that afternoon, we had a contract! I was totally thrilled by her and felt incredibly comfortable. Lydia did a makeup trial for myself and my mom, and we loved her. She was the absolute sweetest! The day of the wedding, everyone loved Angela and Lydia. They were so friendly and easy to work with. A couple of the girls had various ideas, and Angela and Lydia helped the girls with knowing what would work for them to ensure they looked flawless. I was so pleased with how everyone's makeup turned out. I am totally looking for a chance to have Angela do my makeup again!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much! We had an amazing time with you and your friends and family. Everyone was beautiful already - and you were an amazing bride!!!

Payal · Married on 10/15/2016

Very prompt and friendly. They were attentive to the girls' wants for hair and makeup and they did a great job with all of it! We all got so many compliments. I would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Thank you so much!!!

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2016

Angela and Lydia did a fabulous job. There were 4 bridesmaids, myself and the flower girl getting hair and makeup done. They were timely and had a great sense of what to do for each of us. My mother and aunt are out of towners and planned to get their hair done at a near by salon instead. On the day of the wedding the realized there was no place close by that could fit them in. Even though it was last minute, they were so accommodating to add 2 extra people to their list. I was also surprised that my hair stayed up for most of the night since it is thin and always falls flat. Their costs are reasonable but I would say the service you get is still quality.

Kayla · Married on 07/16/2016

I cannot say enough about Angela and Lydia! These two ladies made me look and feel amazing on my wedding day! They worked so hard on my bridal party including two moms, three bridesmaids, two flower girls, and myself! They kept us all in the best mood on a hectic day. They were very affordable and a great addition to my special day! I would recommend these ladies all day, any day!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

Girl we had so much fun with you and your crew! Let's do it again! LOL!

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2016

They were so nice and friendly, I was able to relax and not freak out because after the makeup trial I felt like I wanted to be friends with them. My makeup was the thing I was most anxious about and they made me look fantastic and it stayed put all night long!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

OMG! We miss you already!! Thank you so much for the review and your friendship!

Leslie · Married on 04/02/2016

Angela and her daughter were wonderful! I contacted SEVERAL vendors to get quotes and most were absolutely ridiculous ! However, Pink Warrior makeup artistry gave me a very reasonable price and they were very easy to contact and communicate with.

Caylyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry is the best! Angela has a true passion for what she does and is great at it. She brought great energy and helped keep the mood light and fun, came prepared with everything you could think of and made the wedding party look phenomenal. I was especially impressed with her airbrushing skills. Thanks Angela & Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/03/2015

A wedding is very stressful for a bride. We had about 10 people getting hair and makeup done in one timy room. She kept my stress level down and made the day go smoothly. I can't thank them enough for how they handled the morning! I love Pink Warrior :-)

Stephanie · Married on 02/15/2015

Angela and her girls were amazing!! Not only did they do their tasks the day of my wedding but they called before coming to make sure I didn't need anything. They made it all about me and my girls. They were great making sure everyone was happy with how they looked. I was told all night how stunning I looked. Not beautiful and pretty but stunning. Now that's a real compliment! Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

Stephanie thank you so much!! I loved working with you and I'm so glad you had a beautiful day!!

Stephanie · Married on 02/15/2015

The Pink Warrior Team was amazing! Angela was always there if I had a question, she gave great advice and made me and my girls feel special. Her team was great making sure everyone felt and looked good for my wedding day! They arrived early and even called on their way to us to make sure we didn't need anything, and I mean anything. They were friendly and everyone said how stunning I looked!! Wow! Not beautiful as a bride but stunning, I know I could have never looked that good without their help! I would recommend them to ANYONE that is needing hair and makeup services.

LaToya · Married on 11/22/2014

I love the look that Angela gave myself and my girls. We were beautiful and she was very professional and we enjoyed every minute with her. She rocks!!!!

Dawn · Married on 10/11/2014

Angela was wonderful!! She did a beautiful job and was the perfect person to have around on the day of the wedding!!! She kept me calm and we had a lot of fun!!

Angela and her team are absolutely amazing! The hairstyles they did for the bridal party were absolutely stunning and the makeup was flawless! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup services!

Betty · Married on 08/16/2014

Love love love Angela and her assistant. Both were very very helpful and went above and beyond on my day. Will definitely recommend her to everyone I know need of makeup services.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much!! You were awesome as well!!!!!!!!!!
  • Meloday

Meloday · Married on 05/25/2014

Angela and Lydia were fantastic! My main mode of communication is email (it's just easiest since I sit at a desk all day), and anytime I emailed over a question Angela responded within an hour, if not sooner, which was super helpful. There were several changes and additions to the amount of people getting hair and makeup leading up to the wedding and Angela rolled with everything. I loved my hair and makeup, it was exactly what I wanted- Lydia is amazing at hair, she went along with the change I wanted to make when she was 3/4 of the way done with my original hair style. I felt beautiful when I was done with my hair and makeup, which is exactly how you want to feel on your wedding day! The bridesmaids and I had such a fun time getting ready, Angela and Lydia really contributed to that. I would recommend Pink Warrior Makeup to anyone looking for wedding day beauty or even any other occasion!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Pink Warrior Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much...we had a great time with everyone and were so glad that it turned out the way you wanted. I can't wait to see all the pictures!!!

Lorrie · Married on 05/24/2014

Amazing lady with an amazing personality. Ridiculously skilled and with a wonderful daughter as well!

Sent on 06/03/2014