Pink Bliss Events Reviews

5 Reviews for Pink Bliss Events

• Shermona

Shermona L. · Married on 01/25/2020

Baby Legend’s Shower

Had the opportunity to hire Pink Bliss for my 1st born Baby’s shower and the event was Amazingly memorable. My friends & family talks about how lovely, fun & creative the celebration was. I didn’t have to do anything, from the invitations to the cake, less stress for the pregnant Mommy. I’m so happy Pink Bliss was available!

Secora C. · Married on 01/11/2020

Great Professionalism!

The event from top to bottom was amazing. The planning process was organized, the event space and decor were trendy, tasteful yet maintained a party atmosphere. The additional touches of ballon displays and champagne towers added the perfect touch I didn’t know I needed. To top it all off pinkbliss handled the clean up and close out of the event. Job well done!!!

Kimberly · Married on 12/31/2017

Awesome wedding planner

Pink Bliss exudes professionalism, creativity, and quality wedding planning at an affordable price! They made my wedding visions come to life all while making the experience fun and stress free. I would highly recommend!!

Anna · Married on 07/01/2017

An amazing event planner who goes above and beyond!

Sparkle and Pink Bliss Events is an amazing company. Not only does Sparkle and her tea have good taste, she goes out of her way for her clients. We worked with her for a baby shower and I know she burned the midnight oil to make everything perfect. She is professional, stylish, and just lovely to work with. Pink Bliss Events is worth every dollar! She will deliver what is promised and that much more. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2020

M. Bui · Married on 09/24/2016

Pink Bliss Event

Sparkle made my visions come true. I showed her what I have envisioned and she just took over. It was a crazy day and I barely had time to give specific directions, but when I arrived at the site, it was just beautiful. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/27/2020