Pinecrest Weddings and Event Center Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Trista P. Married on 09/22/2022

Stress Free

From having all decor and set up and tear down, Pinecrest made the day stress free. Our day of coordinator made sure everything was perfect and helped the day run smoothly. It was perfect! I 100 percent recommend them!
    Sarah M. Married on 03/20/2022

Seamless & Stunning!

Pinecrest was a beautiful venue with an incredible team! Having a stunning ceremony location right down the road from a stunning reception venue was ideal. My wedding coordinator Jessica was incredible and so helpful throughout the whole process. Pinecrest truly makes every aspect of planning a wedding so easy. If you are a Colorado Springs Bride- CHOOSE PINECREST!!
    Jennifer H. Married on 02/05/2022

Beyond expectaions

The Pinecrest was more than we could have imagined for our daughter's wedding. They helped us provide the wedding of her dreams. The team does weddings every week but made us feel so special on our once-in-a-lifetime day. Thank you Russell, Faith & Danny for all you did to being her dreams to life for us!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Katie C. Married on 01/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further- Pinecrest is your venue!!

I cannot recommend Pinecrest enough. Our wedding ran so smoothly. Everything was planned out so well in advance, that there were no stressful final details to deal with the day of! Working with Faith (my wedding coordinator) was AMAZING. She was so kind and really helped with the flow of the whole day. Communication with Pinecrest was so easy, and everyone was very kind, patient, and quick to answer any and all questions we had. We are overwhelmed with how the day turned out, and Pinecrest is a huge piece of that. If you're thinking of booking your wedding at Pinecrest, I'm here to tell you you won't regret it one bit.
    Sophia C. Married on 12/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book your wedding here now!

Pinecrest Weddings is the BEST place to get married!!
    These people are SO accommodating!! They work so hard to give you the wedding of your dreams.
    They are flexible, easy to work with, kind, and helpful.
    Faith was my wedding coordinator and I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. Faith is quick to the punch, she is creative, smart, kind, and she’s so excited!! Faith knows how to go with the flow REALLY well.

The wedding was absolutely beautiful, the whole day could not have been more perfect. Faith took care of everything for us. Danny was also there, and he rocked it as well. Very very helpful to us and our DJ 😂

Danny was our tour guide when we first came to the place and he has a lot of knowledge about the place. Can answer all of your questions, and if he can’t then Russell the wonderful manager will be happy to help. Russell was extremely patient with us, as issues arose.

The people who run this venue are amazing, they are the best hands down!! Not only that, but this venue is just drop dead gorgeous!!!!

Thank you Pinecrest!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Amy
    Amy P. Married on 11/14/2021

Day of our dreams!

We fell in love with Pinecrest the second we saw it and didn't look at any other venues. From the beginning they made the entire process stress free! Having all the vendors be a part of the venue took away the stress of finding our own and the communication was amazing! I felt absolutely at peace on the day of the wedding and everything was taken care of without me even realizing it. Jessica is a GODSEND!! I could not have had such a seamless wedding without her. Everyone there is amazing and we truly had the day of our dreams!
    Sara F. Married on 11/10/2021

Pinecrest is incredible!

We loved having our wedding at Pinecrest! Russell and Faith were incredible, so easy to work with, and made sure our wedding was perfect!
  • Annalise
    Annalise M. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Venue, amazing people!

- I have heard so many people talk about the stress of planning a wedding. Of course I felt the thrill and excitement, but I did not feel any stress or anxiety at all, thanks to Pinecrest! My husband and I were eager to begin our venue search. I thought it would take weeks, but as soon as we finished our tour of Pinecrest, we just knew that is where we wanted to say “I do.” We chose the all-inclusive package because it fit our preferences perfectly, but they have so many options to make your day perfect and within your budget. I HIGHLY recommend. The venue itself is so beautiful and the amenities make everything so easy and you will not regret it. Russell, the owner, is so very professional and kind. My husband was very particular about working with someone who could make this day all that I have dreamed of and Russell was optimistic and willing to make that day happen. Right before our tour there was a huge snowstorm and Russell shoveled the whole parking lot to make sure the day was worry free for the bride and groom. That just shows his character. A guy who will do anything to make your wedding day special. Jessica was our day of coordinator and I personally just want to be her friend forever! She is so funny, organized, and caring. She followed up when she said she would and answered my questions so quickly. This made the planning process so much less stressful. She is a wonderful representative of the Pinecrest venue and I am confident that my experience was so great because of her professionalism and attention to detail. She made plates for my husband and I on the night of and made sure we had drinks ready for the toasts. On the day of the wedding, I didn’t even have to think about the details. We could be present in the most important day of our lives and I will be forever grateful for that!
  • Mikela
    Mikela T. Married on 10/10/2021

Stunning Wedding Venue!

I cannot say enough good things about Pinecrest! You cannot beat an all inclusive venue with customizable packages to fit any budget. To start, the Pinecrest staff has excellent communication and are very proactive, rather than reactive, in providing you with information. This removes so much stress and takes the guessing game out of planning. They are very responsive, professional and kind.
    The staff at Pinecrest was an absolute dream to work with. We were lucky enough to have Jessica as our day of planner and she made everything go incredibly smooth. After selecting our package, Jessica sent introduction e-mails to us introducing all of our vendors so we could set up our appointments and get the ball rolling there. They have vendors for everything and you do have the option of working with your own if you prefer. The only thing I had to get myself was hair / make-up and a photographer. What is great that the wedding planner you are assigned is involved in the whole process. Once you do the initial meetings with vendors for florals, cake, music, etc. your planner will be kept in the loop and be in charge of organizing deliveries and ensuring everything is good to go. This takes the stress of organizing vendors off your plate and really allows you to just enjoy the process of creating your dream day. The other thing I really like about Pinecrest is that we paid everything directly to Pinecrest and they dealt with creating the budget per head with each vendor and delivering payments. Jessica made our day run so smoothly and was quick to fix any issues that arose (and if anything did arise I never knew).
    Finally, this venue is stunning. We received endless compliments on how beautiful and private the location was. The natural Colorado beauty is breathtaking, the chapel is beautiful (they also have an outdoor ceremony option), and the reception hall is gorgeous. The best part is that it is all right there. Plus, they have a spacious bridal and groom lounge for all of your getting ready plans. The other awesome part of this venue is all the decor they have. The only thing that we needed to provide was our guestbook, candles for the vases, and sparklers for our send-off.
    Overall, I can’t imagine having our wedding at any other venue. The value you receive from this venue is unmatched and the experience alone of working with this group was so worth it. Thank you for an amazing wedding day!
    Christeen Married on 07/04/2021

Unbelievable Experience

Russell was very helpful on the business end with responding to my questions about options and pricing. Amber was our day of coordinator, and she was on top of everything. She did a phenomenal job handling every detail, was very organized, and was so reassuring during the lead up to the wedding that we knew it would go well, and it did. We got off track from our timeline almost immediately, and she seamlessly adjusted on the fly and worked with our whole vendor team to make sure our whole day went perfectly. Our guests having not stopped raving about how perfect our wedding was.
  • Jessie
    Jessie B. Married on 04/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have been happier!!

I literally cannot say enough good things about Amber and our whole experience having our wedding at Pinecrest. Just amazing, 10/10, 5 stars, everything. We did a weekend at Pinecrest renting out the Pinecrest lodge for family to stay in and then had the wedding in the chapel and reception in the lodge. Amber was our day of coordinator and helped us plan the wedding in the midst of her and her husband taking over Pinecrest Event Center from the previous owners and doing a bunch of new renovations to Pinecrest. Amber and her husband were amazing, super responsive, super accommodating, incredibly kind and hard working. The renovations they made to Pinecrest are breathtaking. I don’t know how they juggled it all, but we never felt not taken care of. Amber’s help throughout the process relieved a lot of the pressure for me in the small things I wasn’t sure how to handle. She made sure all the details came together behind the scenes and during the day of so that it all went smoothly. Overall she was a joy to work with. The wedding turned out better than we could’ve imagined. Amber and her husband are such genuine good people and it shows in the way they are building a community around the Pinecrest Event Center. You will be in good hands if you choose Pinecrest for your event, not to mention the beautiful location and venues (plus they deserve your business!!). (All attached pictures, credit to Emily Heath at http://emilyheathphotos.com/)
  • Abbey
    Abbey S. Married on 01/04/2021

Unbelievably Incredible

I just had a winter wedding at Historic Pinecrest and could not have had a more magical and incredible experience! The day of coordinator, Faith, was available, kind, and on top of everything, as well as making it all so exciting! If anyone is looking for a rustic beautiful wedding, come here! I chose an all inclusive option and it was so worth it, they took care of everything and I had the most wonderful day. There aren’t enough words to express all the amazing things about this venue and the people who work there! I absolutely recommend them.
    Nilse T. Married on 12/31/2020

Amazing Venue

Pinecrest Weddings was a DREAM to work with. We were in touch with Russell during the process of booking our wedding. He was incredibly helpful, understanding and prompt when it came to answering any questions we had! This truly feels like a company that cares about the clients and wants to make things as smooth and possible. I would recommend them to anyone I know! We hope to be able to work with them again in the future!
  • Jade
    Jade H. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing venue and staff

We got married at Pinecrest Wedding and Event Center in September of 2020. Russell, Faith, and their entire staff were nothing short of exceptional to work with and we couldn’t recommend them and this venue more! They were all very responsive and attentive to our wishes and desires throughout the planning process and made sure we didn’t have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. Faith made sure that everything was perfect from the beginning to the end! The option of using their preferred vendors package was an awesome option to have and made everything very easy on us from a planning perspective. Both the outdoor and indoor ceremony options are beautiful! You could not go wrong either way. All of the updates and remodeling that they have done are to die for! We couldn’t have asked for a better place to get married at. It was literally a dream! 110% recommend this venue and their staff 😊
    Aaron Married on 08/02/2020

Great Experience

My wife and I got married in August 2020. Pinecrest was the first place we visited and we knew right away it was a great fit. Even so, we did lots of research and visited other places, but our feeling was confirmed. In addition to a beautiful venue with wonderful views, they made the process very smooth and easy. They were responsive, flexible, and very helpful. Our favorite service was that they set everything up for us! We left all our decorations the day before and my wife, our family, and friends were all able to enjoy the weekend stress-free. Even after the reception, our family was leaving the venue all packed up in less than 30 minutes. We have since recommended Pinecrest to several friends. The cost was comparable to other venues in the area, and we felt the value was good.
    Thankful for all the work of the Pinecrest team to help make our special day a success!
    Jolene A. Married on 06/27/2020

Our perfect "I Do's"

From our first meeting with Faith and the rest of the Pinecrest crew they were eager to help and just as excited as we were! They were beyond resourceful from the flexibility of over the phone meetings and in person meetings to being creating the opportunity to bring Southern traditions to the Rocky Mountains. Highly recommend Pinecrest and their staff!
  • Violet
    Violet T. Married on 06/14/2020

Dream Wedding Venue

When my husband and I first saw Pinecrest we knew this was where we wanted to have our wedding! We were planning our wedding on a budget, and this venue made our wedding more beautiful (and easier!) than we had even imagined while still keeping within our budget! Pinecrest is a gorgeous location with everything you need to make your day like your dreams. Every part of the venue was perfect - the bridal suite, groomsmen area, chapel, and reception hall. And the staff is amazing!! They're all super friendly and helpful and there to make sure your day goes perfectly. I absolutely loved how they made it so easy on us and the rest of our families so that we could all just relax and enjoy the day without worrying about anything. They're so flexible and have the perfect setup for however you picture your wedding. We wanted a laid back, but still classic wedding with good food and dancing, and it turned out perfectly! Pinecrest made our wedding incredible, and I would 100% recommend this place to anyone wanting to get married in the CO Springs area!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 04/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fairy tale wedding that exceeded our expectations!

Our daughter and her new husband were married just a little over a week ago at Pinecrest Wedding & Event Venue. Amber, Russell and their team exceeded our expectations at every turn. They are wonderful to work with!! We were planning a wedding from out of state with only a couple of times visiting in the area prior to the wedding day. They took care of everything with a smile and a hug. We didn't have the budget for an expensive wedding, but they treated us like royalty anyway. Our daughter's dream for her wedding day was beyond what she hoped for. Amber has a flare for design, so the decorations (included in the price) were amazing and definitely Pinterest worthy!!!! Amber's attention to detail and her team meant that I had little to do on the day of the wedding, relieving me a lot of stress! The venue is straight out of a fairy tale and so picturesque!!! There isn't one thing I would have changed - and that is saying a lot for a wedding! The ceremony and reception hall were so beautiful, especially with the renovations! Every single one of the vendors they recommended were exceptional as well and so great to work with!! We highly recommend Pinecrest!!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany H. Married on 04/01/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Wedding at Pinecrest Weddings and Events Center!

We couldn't be happier with our daughter's beautiful wedding at Pinecrest Weddings and Event Center last weekend. The new owners and their team were amazing because they were easy to work with and very helpful. The newly renovated chapel, bridal suite, and groom's room were spectacular. Our guests were very complimentary of Pinecrest, and we can't wait to see the pictures from that magical day. We are especially excited to see the pictures with the beautiful snow covered trees behind the chapel. Renting The Lodge across the street allowed us to spend time with family and friends, just steps away from the chapel and event center.
    Melanie G. Married on 02/29/2020

Truly Magical!!!

Our wedding at Pinecrest Weddings and Event Center was absolutely magical! The venue was so beautiful, it looked like something out of a story book (it has recently been renovated). We chose the all inclusive package and WOW, it made our wedding planning and day of seamless, stress free and fun! We got to enjoy every moment knowing the team at Pinecrest, were taking care of all the endless details. Thanks guys for truly a dream come true!
  • Mackenzee
    Mackenzee L. Married on 02/18/2019

Awesome time!

Everything was great from the venue to all the little details! Everyone had such a great time!
    Jan Married on 01/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lovely Mountain Wedding Venue!

I attended 2 weddings at the Pinecrest in January and February, and both experiences were extremely positive. The setting is gorgeous!! Who knew winter weddings could be so beautiful? The majesty of the mountains provides an amazing backdrop--perfect for pictures, but you're conveniently located minutes from Colorado Springs. The food was AMAZING--meats were soooo tender and juicy. The event center for the receptions felt "homey" with the flavor you'd expect from a mountain setting, yet elegant at the same time. I met the owners and you could not ask for nicer people to work with! Highly recommended wedding venue!!
    Savanna S. Married on 01/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything I ever dreamed and more!

My parents, Jess & Maria, are the owners of Pinecrest. This place has been a first and second home to me all my life and I have had the privilege to grow up in such a beautiful environment. Instead of becoming jaded about weddings and marriage, my parents and Pinecrest have shown me the joy of this life celebration. My husband and I got married on January 19th, 2019 and we had the most wonderful day. For me, Pinecrest is a place of deep meaning and significance, but I have seen how it draws all kinds of people in who experience the peace, beauty, and love which exudes from this place. But above all. it is the people who make a wedding so special and the staff at Pinecrest are dedicated and so caring- even if they aren't your own parents! And to know that not only us, but all our guests had a great experience means so much. We are so grateful for Pinecrest!
  • Tammie
    Tammie Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The Historic Pinecrest is great. We rented the Lodge for our bridal party for the weekend, had the wedding in the Chapel, and the reception in the Event Center. The staff was professional, attentive, friendly and responsive to emails and calls. Grounds are immaculate, very lovely - special colorado experience. Highly recommended. My guests were very happy and impressed.
    Brianna Married on 02/24/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I LOVE adventuring in the mountains, and we wanted that to reflect in every detail of our wedding day while also keeping our budget reasonable. We wanted our wedding to feel like Colorado, the beautiful state we love, and the Pinecrest beyond exceeded our vision. The venue features a quaint wooden chapel and event center at the base of the mountains along the Front Range, and the beauty speaks for itself. From our very first tour all the way through our wedding day, the staff at the Pinecrest were beyond helpful and responsive to any of our needs that came up. After we decided on this venue, all of the pieces came together smoothly. It was by far the best decision we made for all of our wedding vendors!
    The facility itself is gorgeous, and we found that we saved so much in decoration cost because of the natural atmosphere of the Pinecrest. Our decorations were simple and the venue provides more décor than we were expecting.
    It was also a major relief to be able to all get ready in the same location. While my husband and I didn't see each other before our wedding, we were able to coordinate the whole day with our families, bridal party, photographer, videographer, and other vendors with ease because the ceremony and reception were all in one location.
    The connections that the venue has with other vendors in the state were invaluable. While it wasn't required to use most of their preferred vendors at the time we got married, we ended up hiring most of them after extensive research anyways. Their preferred vendors were the most reasonable that we found, and it saved us a lot of stress knowing that they were all familiar with the venue and had been hosting weddings there for years.
    If a rustic and mountain-y Colorado wedding (with the ease of wonderfully helpful and kind staff!!) is what you're hoping to create, we highly recommend you check out the Historic Pinecrest!
illustration stars