Pin Me Pretty Reviews

11 | Cornelius, NC

11 Reviews for Pin Me Pretty

• Meg

Meg · Married on 11/03/2018

Love Courtney from Pin Me Pretty!

Courtney from Pin Me Pretty did a fabulous job on my hair for my wedding day. She is very professional and makes sure you like your hair throughout the whole trial and day-of process. Hair and makeup is such an important part of how you feel on your wedding day, and you can be confident knowing she will do an amazing job with you and your bridesmaids so you can be beautiful in your pictures! On a personal level she is also super easy to communicate with, makes her self accessible via text and is very sweet as a person to talk to! ☺

April · Married on 09/30/2016

Courtney came to our rescue. When our original hair and makeup person could not do my hair and makeup as well as my daughters on her wedding day I contacted. Pin me Pretty. Courtney responded right away and was eager to make it work for us. We had to start at 5am in order to get to our location by 9am. Courtney was there with everything ready to go. She did a fabulous job and got us out in plenty of time. She made the experience very pleasant and gave me and my daughter a morning of calm and ease. I would definitely recommend her. She's the best.

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

Courtney did such a great job for both my trial run and wedding day! Day of my wedding went great and she was able to get my bridal party hair and makeup done with plenty of time to spare.

Courtney was completely amazing. We had a great trial run and she was very accommodating in using my own products. On the wedding day she was at the hotel on time and had us all ready with time to spare. I would book her again for another event in a heartbeat.

• jess

jess · Married on 04/23/2016

Courtney was so sweet on my day and even during the trial. Plus, she is so funny. She made the whole process fun and so not stressful. She listened to all of my requests for the day without making me feel like a bridezilla. She made me and my girls feel so beautiful. Thank you so much!

Betsy · Married on 12/05/2015

Courtney and Cara with Pin Me Pretty were amazing! Courtney did an excellent job with my wedding hair and makeup, I couldn't have asked for anything better! I loved having a trial run for my hair and makeup. The prices that Courtney and Cara offered were some of the most reasonable that I could find in the area! I would definitely recommend them!!!

Lindsey · Married on 03/07/2015

As a bride, I couldn't have asked for a better team of hairstylists on my Wedding Day! Kara and Courtney worked extremely well together and were able to complete 10 beautiful updos all while staying on a tight schedule! They were very efficient with their time following a schedule I had previously made (which took a ton of wedding day stress away from me), all while making suggestions and guiding myself and my bridesmaids to amazingly fitting hairstyles! Even leading up to the wedding day, Kara was more than accommodating and patient with my trail runs and helped to make my wedding hairstyle vision a reality! I can honestly say that I walked down the aisle on my wedding day feeling absolutely as beautiful and confident as I should with their help! As I now look back on our wedding photos, I can appreciate their hard work even more.. Everyone, and I mean everyone (even my husband who had his hair cut by Kara before our big day), look stunning in our forever photos! Thank you Kara and Courtney for making this possible!

Tony · Married on 02/07/2015

Pin Me Pretty has provided the hair and makeup for many of my bridal portraits/weddings. It is a great value and tremendous service.

Shannon · Married on 05/12/2013

Courtney is an excellent stylist and she did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding day. She also did great up do's for my bridesmaids. She really took my vision and ran with it and it turned out better than I could have ever imagined it. I highly recommend Courtney for both haircuts and wedding styles!

Jade · Married on 05/21/2016

I was so happy with everything Courtney did for me on my wedding day! She did all 4 of my bridesmaids hair and my hair and make-up and everything was perfect. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and she almost matched them exactly, if not better. I would recommend her to anyone wanting to look beautiful on their wedding day!!