Pig & Pie Catering Reviews

Pig & Pie Catering 6
  • Tina

Tina Rucker · Getting married on 04/05/2020

Easy from the beginning

Everything about our experience was amazing!!! From beginning to the finished product. Thanks again for helping make our workshop a success!!! The clients raved about the food!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey Moore · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible food, AND incredible staff!

When my husband and I were starting the wedding planning process, we knew that we wanted to have Mexican Food at our wedding because that is our favorite type of food in the world!
    Pig and Pie Catering not only went above and beyond making delicious Mexican food at our wedding, but they went above and beyond with their service as well. From a homemade guacamole station and a "Create-Your-Own" Quesadilla Station during cocktail hour, to delicious fajita and taco bars during dinner, our guests could not stop raving about the food they were served!
    What stood out most to me though was that their team of servers not only served guests food, but they also checked in on my husband and I throughout the night to make sure that we had enough food and drinks, and they got us whatever we needed! Our guests absolutely loved the food AND their team, and I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

Audrey, You guys were so fun and your guests were a hoot. Those guys following me around with the Guac was so funny! I am so happy that you are happy. Good luck in life and marriage and God Bless!
  • Beth

Beth Dobbs · Married on 06/01/2019

Superior service!

I had some Pig & Pie this weekend (more than once!) & absolutely love the food & the way they can customize your order for what you are wanting "outside the box". Their customer service is not comparable!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Beth, It was a pleasure to meet you and hang this weekend! I'm so glad we were able to make you happy

Crissy Hicks · Married on 05/19/2019

Best Brisket Ever!

Had the guys do our daughters grad party and we looked like hero’s because everything was so amazing! Would highly recommend and if you can get the secret for the brisket please share cause it’s just AWESOME!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Stinson · Married on 05/19/2019

Baseball banquet for Centennial High Schook

The food was amazing and service outstanding! All the participants loved every aspect of it.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, love working with you guys!
    Always easy and professional!
    John
    Pig and Pie Catering

Jacob Pitt · Married on 05/05/2019

The BBQ for you!

Let me just start off by saying if you want a no hassle, professional caterer then look no further. John and his team not only arrived early but set up the appetizers and had everything ready to go right when we wanted it. As the night went on and as people were eating John was walking around and asking guests what else he could get for them while also clearing their plates. John was such a big help with our day, he even cut and served the cake for us! We had the smoked chicken and pulled pork for our main course along with mac and cheese, green beans, and cheesy potato cassarole. After the ceremony John also took it upon himself to make sure my bride and i had a hot plate of food waiting on us. We were completely satisfied with Pig and Pie bbq and you will be too. Thanks John!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Shelley

Shelley · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing food for a great price

We cannot say enough about John and everyone at Pig & Pie Catering. Not only was the food AMAZING, John and all the staff were so easy to work with in developing the perfect menu for our wedding. They even set up a little section filled with different sauces for everyone to try with the barbecue. Everyone is STILL talking about how great the food is! Thanks, John!

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Pig & Pie Catering 7

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

You guys were great and your guests were so appreciative! Great Time and great venue .Cillia did a great job, weather was great, Menu was outstanding!

Jake · Married on 01/10/2019

I have seen past reviews of Pig and Pie BBQ and i decided to give them a try. I ordered food for a suprise birthday and everything was great. John and his crew came out and set up, served the fresh food and then cleaned up after the service. Everyone was professional and the food tasted terrific. John was awesome to work with and he will be recieving my buisness in the future.

Sent on 08/27/2017

Marissa · Married on 12/19/2018

I used Pig & Pie recently for my event of 300 people. We were so impressed by the level of service and quality of the food. This is a great vendor to use for any type of event! They were prepared and beyond friendly. The team that assisted us served all of our guests in a timely manner and we had so many compliments on the food. I would definitely recommend Pig & Pie if you are looking for 5 star catering!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, You guys were great to work with!

Lynda · Married on 11/24/2018

Cumberland Trust Company has used Pig and Pie Catering for several luncheons. John Hamilton has always been very accommodating and everyone loves his food - especially the brisket and spinach casserole. We would recommend him for any company's activities that would be catered.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ethan S · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Catering BBQ

John was unbelievably helpful and offered tremendous service at a very reasonably price. Would highly recommend to others.

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful food!

Pig and Pie catered our wedding at Front Porch Farms. The food was fantastic! Highly recommend them for anyone looking for a home cooked style dinner. Delicious!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jordan Parker · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Wedding Caterer!

We hired John and his team for our wedding in Charlotte TN. The food was incredible. The reception appetizers were perfect (order the BBQ meatballs, they're awesome), and the smoked brisket was killer!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, you guys were awesome! The family and friends had a blast! AND thank you for the bacon and sausage.....unbelievable!

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2018

Pig and Pie Catering is AMAZING! They gave us delicious food and a perfect set up. John and his staff were so nice, it was like having a member of the family. I would recommend Pig and Pie Catering to everyone. If you want amazing food and even more amazing people go to Pig and Pie Catering. They will not disappoint.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Pig & Pie Catering 8
    Pig & Pie Catering 9

Alissa Miller · Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent!

John from Pig & Pie was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! The food was great, and all of our guests are still talking about how much they loved the food. We LOVED the bbq, corn cakes, and Mac and cheese, and John was also really great about making sure everyone ate. I can't recommend him and his team enough!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Laura · Married on 08/25/2018

Keith and I were so happy Pig & Pie cater our wedding. John was always so quick to respond to our e-mails and ensured the menu was exactly the way we wanted. We appreciated all the advice he provided based on his experience so that we received the best value. At the wedding itself, John and his staff were absolutely awesome. Immediately following the ceremony, an hour before the reception, John showed up at the picture site offering waters to the bridal party - this personal, above and beyond act spoke volumes of his commitment of making this a flawless day for the bride and groom. During dinner, John and his staff made sure everyone and everything was taken care of from serving the food to clearing tables. As for the food, oh my gosh, to say it was absolutely delicious would be an understatement. Everyone raved about the food. If you want someone that will treat you like family and take care of everything, no matter how big or small, then you need look no further - you will not be disappointed with Pig & Pie as your caterer. We could not have been more pleased!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • Z

Zachery · Married on 06/23/2018

Great service! Food was great, and the people were very nice!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Autumn · Married on 06/16/2018

I seriously can't say enough positive things about Pig&Pie. John made us and our guests feel like family from the moment we booked him!
    We wanted breakfast for dinner, so we ordered their Tennessee breakfast, which consists of breakfast Casserole (with Sausage and Bacon), Hashbrown Casserole, Garlic Cheese Grits, and Biscuits. What we got, however, was ABOVE AND BEYOND. John said he had a hunch that he would be serving more people than we had anticipated, so he prepared an extra dish with no extra cost. The biscuits were absolutely delectable. He is a true professional, y'all.
    Let's talk about the food. This breakfast was possibly one of the greatest meals I've eaten in my life. Every dish was absolutely delicious. Our guests loved the food, loved the Pig and Pie team, and so did we! I would recommend Pig&Pie to anyone questions wedding catering.
    Absolutely incredible. Job well done.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, You guys were great! Love ya both, and need some more of the soap...that was great!

Kirby · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough about John and Pig & Pie Catering! They were all so wonderful, attentive, professional, and helped me to relax knowing everything was taken care of throughout the wedding! Not to mention, the food was amazing. I heard from so many family and friends throughout the night and the next day how great the food was! I highly recommend Pig and Pie for your catering needs!!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

The food was the talk of the town that night!! And don't get me started on the service! The best part was that I planned my wedding for about a year and contacted John from Pig and Pie about 8 months before the wedding and his communication and customer service was impeccable ever since!

Sent on 05/30/2018
  • holly

holly · Married on 05/05/2018

John was absolutely amazing to work with! He is very upfront and honest about your budget and great at suggesting things to work with what you like and can afford. The food was incredible and we are still getting compliments on it a month later! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Karen · Married on 05/04/2018

Awesome caterer! Pig & Pie catered my daughter's wedding at Front Porch Farm in Charlotte, TN. Food was great and John makes sure your guests are taken care of. Highly recommend Pig & Pie!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/28/2018

We LOVED having John and his catering team at our wedding. The food was AMAZING and our guests loved it! John was there well before the ceremony started and stayed through the reception to make sure everyone was taken care of. We love and appreciate Pig & Pie--thank you for being so wonderful and incredible!

Sent on 07/24/2018
    Pig & Pie Catering 10

Stevi · Married on 04/14/2018

Pig & Pie did an exceptional job catering our wedding. John is wonderfully personable, highly communicative, and professional. We will be recommending him for any event every chance we get. Brisket with the BBQ is phenomenal. My only critique was guest feedback about the bartender. She was very friendly but didn’t appear to be very experienced.

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Pig & Pie Catering 11
    Pig & Pie Catering 12

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

Mr. John is amazing!

Pig & Pie catered my wedding and it was absolutely amazing! Everyone loves the food! And on top of it being amazing and tasting good, it was at a great price. Mr. John is so sweet and helpful! I high recommend looking into Pig & Pie catering! You won’t regret it! 😊

Sent on 10/18/2018

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

Loved being apart of yours and Kelly's wedding day. Thank you for allowing us to be with you on your special day. Love you guys!