Pig & Pie Catering Reviews

Pig & Pie Catering 3
Pig & Pie Catering 4
Pig & Pie Catering 5

Jake · Married on 01/10/2019

I have seen past reviews of Pig and Pie BBQ and i decided to give them a try. I ordered food for a suprise birthday and everything was great. John and his crew came out and set up, served the fresh food and then cleaned up after the service. Everyone was professional and the food tasted terrific. John was awesome to work with and he will be recieving my buisness in the future.

Marissa · Married on 12/19/2018

I used Pig & Pie recently for my event of 300 people. We were so impressed by the level of service and quality of the food. This is a great vendor to use for any type of event! They were prepared and beyond friendly. The team that assisted us served all of our guests in a timely manner and we had so many compliments on the food. I would definitely recommend Pig & Pie if you are looking for 5 star catering!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, You guys were great to work with!

Lynda · Married on 11/24/2018

Cumberland Trust Company has used Pig and Pie Catering for several luncheons. John Hamilton has always been very accommodating and everyone loves his food - especially the brisket and spinach casserole. We would recommend him for any company's activities that would be catered.

Ethan S · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding Catering BBQ

John was unbelievably helpful and offered tremendous service at a very reasonably price. Would highly recommend to others.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful food!

Pig and Pie catered our wedding at Front Porch Farms. The food was fantastic! Highly recommend them for anyone looking for a home cooked style dinner. Delicious!

Jordan Parker · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Wedding Caterer!

We hired John and his team for our wedding in Charlotte TN. The food was incredible. The reception appetizers were perfect (order the BBQ meatballs, they're awesome), and the smoked brisket was killer!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, you guys were awesome! The family and friends had a blast! AND thank you for the bacon and sausage.....unbelievable!

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2018

Pig and Pie Catering is AMAZING! They gave us delicious food and a perfect set up. John and his staff were so nice, it was like having a member of the family. I would recommend Pig and Pie Catering to everyone. If you want amazing food and even more amazing people go to Pig and Pie Catering. They will not disappoint.

Pig & Pie Catering 6
    Pig & Pie Catering 7

Alissa Miller · Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent!

John from Pig & Pie was so wonderful to work with for our wedding! The food was great, and all of our guests are still talking about how much they loved the food. We LOVED the bbq, corn cakes, and Mac and cheese, and John was also really great about making sure everyone ate. I can't recommend him and his team enough!

• Z

Zachery · Married on 06/23/2018

Great service! Food was great, and the people were very nice!

Autumn · Married on 06/16/2018

I seriously can't say enough positive things about Pig&Pie. John made us and our guests feel like family from the moment we booked him!
    We wanted breakfast for dinner, so we ordered their Tennessee breakfast, which consists of breakfast Casserole (with Sausage and Bacon), Hashbrown Casserole, Garlic Cheese Grits, and Biscuits. What we got, however, was ABOVE AND BEYOND. John said he had a hunch that he would be serving more people than we had anticipated, so he prepared an extra dish with no extra cost. The biscuits were absolutely delectable. He is a true professional, y'all.
    Let's talk about the food. This breakfast was possibly one of the greatest meals I've eaten in my life. Every dish was absolutely delicious. Our guests loved the food, loved the Pig and Pie team, and so did we! I would recommend Pig&Pie to anyone questions wedding catering.
    Absolutely incredible. Job well done.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, You guys were great! Love ya both, and need some more of the soap...that was great!

Kirby · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough about John and Pig & Pie Catering! They were all so wonderful, attentive, professional, and helped me to relax knowing everything was taken care of throughout the wedding! Not to mention, the food was amazing. I heard from so many family and friends throughout the night and the next day how great the food was! I highly recommend Pig and Pie for your catering needs!!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

The food was the talk of the town that night!! And don't get me started on the service! The best part was that I planned my wedding for about a year and contacted John from Pig and Pie about 8 months before the wedding and his communication and customer service was impeccable ever since!

holly · Married on 05/05/2018

John was absolutely amazing to work with! He is very upfront and honest about your budget and great at suggesting things to work with what you like and can afford. The food was incredible and we are still getting compliments on it a month later! HIGHLY recommend!

Karen · Married on 05/04/2018

Awesome caterer! Pig & Pie catered my daughter's wedding at Front Porch Farm in Charlotte, TN. Food was great and John makes sure your guests are taken care of. Highly recommend Pig & Pie!!

Hannah · Married on 04/28/2018

We LOVED having John and his catering team at our wedding. The food was AMAZING and our guests loved it! John was there well before the ceremony started and stayed through the reception to make sure everyone was taken care of. We love and appreciate Pig & Pie--thank you for being so wonderful and incredible!

Pig & Pie Catering 8

Stevi · Married on 04/14/2018

Pig & Pie did an exceptional job catering our wedding. John is wonderfully personable, highly communicative, and professional. We will be recommending him for any event every chance we get. Brisket with the BBQ is phenomenal. My only critique was guest feedback about the bartender. She was very friendly but didn’t appear to be very experienced.

Pig & Pie Catering 9
    Pig & Pie Catering 10

Courtney · Married on 04/07/2018

Mr. John is amazing!

Pig & Pie catered my wedding and it was absolutely amazing! Everyone loves the food! And on top of it being amazing and tasting good, it was at a great price. Mr. John is so sweet and helpful! I high recommend looking into Pig & Pie catering! You won’t regret it! 😊

Sent on 10/18/2018

Pig & Pie Catering's reply:

Loved being apart of yours and Kelly's wedding day. Thank you for allowing us to be with you on your special day. Love you guys!

Renee · Married on 03/24/2018

They are amazing! The best food ever with the best service! Our guest talked about the food months after the wedding!

Beth · Married on 12/20/2017

Pig & Pie catered our company lunch and did a fantastic job. Food was great and service was excellent.

• Autumn

Autumn · Married on 11/25/2017

John was amazing to work with. He was very accommodating as we tweaked our menu and changed it several times throughout the wedding planning process. We even asked for items that were not on his official menu that he was happy to make for our wedding. His food was so delicious that family members and friends are still talking about it months later. He was very reasonably priced and the service was outstanding. I would HIGHLY recommend Pig and Pie!

Eva · Married on 10/21/2017

John was awesome and the food was amazing! All of our family and friends are still asking where the food came from even after our wedding. His setup looked awesome and elegant and didn’t clash with our reception decor. I was amazed at the sauce selection he had for the pulled pork. You also can’t go wrong with the pasta salad and cheese potato casserole!

Meagan · Married on 10/14/2017

We got married on October 14, 2017 at Front Porch Farms and Mr. John did an exceptional job from the planning, menu choices, professionalism, delivery. The food was incredible our guests really enjoyed themselves and John was so personable and very involved on the day off. We highly recommend John and his team as price was on point, food was amazing and we couldn't of asked for a better caterer on our wedding day! Thank you again for all you did for us.
    Darrell & Meagan

Dana · Married on 10/03/2017

John and his team catered a 150 person lunch for me recently. Everything was awesome! He even added some things that we didn't discuss. I've never had a caterer "throw things in" without upping the cost. They accommodated every request and the event was a huge success! I recommend Pie & Pie without hesitation.

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

Pie and Pig were so amazing before and on our wedding day! Our guests loved the food. We are so thankful for them being a part of this special day for us!