87 Reviews for Pig & Pie Catering

Breakfast/Brunch (1)
Cocktail Reception (1)
Stations (1)
86 Pig & Pie Catering Reviews

I have seen past reviews of Pig and Pie BBQ and i decided to give them a try. I ordered food for a suprise birthday and everything was great. John and his crew came out and set up, served the fresh food and then cleaned up after the service. Everyone was professional and the food tasted terrific. John was awesome to work with and he will be recieving my buisness in the future.

Profile Picture Jake, 1/10/19, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, No Pork, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Buffet, BBQ

I used Pig & Pie recently for my event of 300 people. We were so impressed by the level of service and quality of the food. This is a great vendor to use for any type of event! They were prepared and beyond friendly. The team that assisted us served all of our guests in a timely manner and we had so many compliments on the food. I would definitely recommend Pig & Pie if you are looking for 5 star catering!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marissa, 12/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s), BBQ

Cumberland Trust Company has used Pig and Pie Catering for several luncheons. John Hamilton has always been very accommodating and everyone loves his food - especially the brisket and spinach casserole. We would recommend him for any company's activities that would be catered.

Profile Picture Lynda, 11/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Great service! Food was great, and the people were very nice!

Profile Picture Zachery, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I seriously can't say enough positive things about Pig&Pie. John made us and our guests feel like family from the moment we booked him!
We wanted breakfast for dinner, so we ordered their Tennessee breakfast, which consists of breakfast Casserole (with Sausage and Bacon), Hashbrown Casserole, Garlic Cheese Grits, and Biscuits. What we got, however, was ABOVE AND BEYOND. John said he had a hunch that he would be serving more people than we had anticipated, so he prepared an extra dish with no extra cost. The biscuits were absolutely delectable. He is a true professional, y'all.
Let's talk about the food. This breakfast was possibly one of the greatest meals I've eaten in my life. Every dish was absolutely delicious. Our guests loved the food, loved the Pig and Pie team, and so did we! I would recommend Pig&Pie to anyone questions wedding catering.
Absolutely incredible. Job well done.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Autumn, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Breakfast/Brunch, Buffet, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

I cannot say enough about John and Pig & Pie Catering! They were all so wonderful, attentive, professional, and helped me to relax knowing everything was taken care of throughout the wedding! Not to mention, the food was amazing. I heard from so many family and friends throughout the night and the next day how great the food was! I highly recommend Pig and Pie for your catering needs!!

Profile Picture Kirby, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was the talk of the town that night!! And don't get me started on the service! The best part was that I planned my wedding for about a year and contacted John from Pig and Pie about 8 months before the wedding and his communication and customer service was impeccable ever since!

Profile Picture Melissa , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

John was absolutely amazing to work with! He is very upfront and honest about your budget and great at suggesting things to work with what you like and can afford. The food was incredible and we are still getting compliments on it a month later! HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture holly, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Awesome caterer! Pig & Pie catered my daughter's wedding at Front Porch Farm in Charlotte, TN. Food was great and John makes sure your guests are taken care of. Highly recommend Pig & Pie!!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Mexican, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s)

We LOVED having John and his catering team at our wedding. The food was AMAZING and our guests loved it! John was there well before the ceremony started and stayed through the reception to make sure everyone was taken care of. We love and appreciate Pig & Pie--thank you for being so wonderful and incredible!

Photo for Pig & Pie Catering Review - photo credits to Eden Ingle Photo
Profile Picture Hannah, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pig & Pie did an exceptional job catering our wedding. John is wonderfully personable, highly communicative, and professional. We will be recommending him for any event every chance we get. Brisket with the BBQ is phenomenal. My only critique was guest feedback about the bartender. She was very friendly but didn’t appear to be very experienced.

Photo for Pig & Pie Catering Review - Josh wasn’t ready for the picture... but we love John!
Photo for Pig & Pie Catering Review - My bridesmaids about to dig in!
Profile Picture Stevi, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: No Pork, Bartender(s), Delivery, Set Up, BBQ, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Tastings

They are amazing! The best food ever with the best service! Our guest talked about the food months after the wedding!

Profile Picture Renee, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pig & Pie catered our company lunch and did a fantastic job. Food was great and service was excellent.

Profile Picture Beth, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

John was amazing to work with. He was very accommodating as we tweaked our menu and changed it several times throughout the wedding planning process. We even asked for items that were not on his official menu that he was happy to make for our wedding. His food was so delicious that family members and friends are still talking about it months later. He was very reasonably priced and the service was outstanding. I would HIGHLY recommend Pig and Pie!

Profile Picture Autumn, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, American

John was awesome and the food was amazing! All of our family and friends are still asking where the food came from even after our wedding. His setup looked awesome and elegant and didn’t clash with our reception decor. I was amazed at the sauce selection he had for the pulled pork. You also can’t go wrong with the pasta salad and cheese potato casserole!

Profile Picture Eva, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, BBQ, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s)

We got married on October 14, 2017 at Front Porch Farms and Mr. John did an exceptional job from the planning, menu choices, professionalism, delivery. The food was incredible our guests really enjoyed themselves and John was so personable and very involved on the day off. We highly recommend John and his team as price was on point, food was amazing and we couldn't of asked for a better caterer on our wedding day! Thank you again for all you did for us.
Darrell & Meagan

Profile Picture Meagan, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, BBQ

John and his team catered a 150 person lunch for me recently. Everything was awesome! He even added some things that we didn't discuss. I've never had a caterer "throw things in" without upping the cost. They accommodated every request and the event was a huge success! I recommend Pie & Pie without hesitation.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pie and Pig were so amazing before and on our wedding day! Our guests loved the food. We are so thankful for them being a part of this special day for us!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have known the owner, John, for about 10 years. He is so easy to work with and provides top notch, barbeque and "fixins. He has many other meats he barbeques or smokes. I have never had anything, that was provided by John, that wasn't delicious.

Profile Picture Tana, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mr. John is the best! He worked with my wedding planner, myself, and my family to get everyone exactly what we wanted!! There's not a better man for the job. He is professional and considerate in every way. He really feels like family after it all!

Profile Picture Candace, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, BBQ, Mexican, Southern

I hired them for a company picnic, we have these picnics every year and have used many different vendors in the last 10yrs.
I must say "EVERYONE LOVED THEIR COOKING"!!! All I heard was how great the food was and how the catfish was the best anyone ever had.
I would defiantly use them again and encourage other's too.

Profile Picture denise, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

John and his staff with Pig & Pie Catering were excellent! They took great care of us and our guests! We were impressed with their attention to detail, level of service, and cost effectiveness. We have heard only positive feedback about the food served at our reception, and we greatly enjoyed it ourselves! The quality and taste of the food served was great. John is also incredibly friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend Pig & Pie to any bride looking for a caterer who is fun and easy to work with, and also provides an incredible product and service! My mom was especially impressed with how well they cleaned up before they left! :)

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

Great food, great service! John was fantastic to deal with. Very responsive and we were able to add on extras at the last minute! He was onsite early and ready to go! We had a grand opening event and he served 125+ people! Would recommend Pig and Pie Catering! We are booked for another event in December!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used John for our daughter's wedding. He met with us personally ahead of time to advise us and get down to the details. He brought samples! He was wonderful the day of the wedding. There was ample food, clean set-up, and friendly staff. We had the pork BBQ/buns, chicken breasts, mac n cheese (unique but good), spicy green beans, very flavorful baked beans, green salad, and a drink station. He also provided us with two bartenders. Pig and Pie was great! No complaints here!

Profile Picture Carole, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews