75 Reviews for Pig & Pie Catering

Mexican (1)
No Pork (1)
Bartender(s) (1)
74 Pig & Pie Catering Reviews

I have seen past reviews of Pig and Pie BBQ and i decided to give them a try. I ordered food for a suprise birthday and everything was great. John and his crew came out and set up, served the fresh food and then cleaned up after the service. Everyone was professional and the food tasted terrific. John was awesome to work with and he will be recieving my buisness in the future.

Profile Picture Jake, 1/10/19, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, No Pork, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Buffet, BBQ

Cumberland Trust Company has used Pig and Pie Catering for several luncheons. John Hamilton has always been very accommodating and everyone loves his food - especially the brisket and spinach casserole. We would recommend him for any company's activities that would be catered.

Profile Picture Lynda, 11/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pig & Pie catered our company lunch and did a fantastic job. Food was great and service was excellent.

Profile Picture Beth, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

John was amazing to work with. He was very accommodating as we tweaked our menu and changed it several times throughout the wedding planning process. We even asked for items that were not on his official menu that he was happy to make for our wedding. His food was so delicious that family members and friends are still talking about it months later. He was very reasonably priced and the service was outstanding. I would HIGHLY recommend Pig and Pie!

Profile Picture Autumn, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, American

John was awesome and the food was amazing! All of our family and friends are still asking where the food came from even after our wedding. His setup looked awesome and elegant and didn’t clash with our reception decor. I was amazed at the sauce selection he had for the pulled pork. You also can’t go wrong with the pasta salad and cheese potato casserole!

Profile Picture Eva, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, BBQ, Southern, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s)

We got married on October 14, 2017 at Front Porch Farms and Mr. John did an exceptional job from the planning, menu choices, professionalism, delivery. The food was incredible our guests really enjoyed themselves and John was so personable and very involved on the day off. We highly recommend John and his team as price was on point, food was amazing and we couldn't of asked for a better caterer on our wedding day! Thank you again for all you did for us.
Darrell & Meagan

Profile Picture Meagan, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, BBQ

John and his team catered a 150 person lunch for me recently. Everything was awesome! He even added some things that we didn't discuss. I've never had a caterer "throw things in" without upping the cost. They accommodated every request and the event was a huge success! I recommend Pie & Pie without hesitation.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pie and Pig were so amazing before and on our wedding day! Our guests loved the food. We are so thankful for them being a part of this special day for us!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have known the owner, John, for about 10 years. He is so easy to work with and provides top notch, barbeque and "fixins. He has many other meats he barbeques or smokes. I have never had anything, that was provided by John, that wasn't delicious.

Profile Picture Tana, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Mr. John is the best! He worked with my wedding planner, myself, and my family to get everyone exactly what we wanted!! There's not a better man for the job. He is professional and considerate in every way. He really feels like family after it all!

Profile Picture Candace, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, BBQ, Mexican, Southern

I hired them for a company picnic, we have these picnics every year and have used many different vendors in the last 10yrs.
I must say "EVERYONE LOVED THEIR COOKING"!!! All I heard was how great the food was and how the catfish was the best anyone ever had.
I would defiantly use them again and encourage other's too.

Profile Picture denise, 8/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

John and his staff with Pig & Pie Catering were excellent! They took great care of us and our guests! We were impressed with their attention to detail, level of service, and cost effectiveness. We have heard only positive feedback about the food served at our reception, and we greatly enjoyed it ourselves! The quality and taste of the food served was great. John is also incredibly friendly and helpful! I would definitely recommend Pig & Pie to any bride looking for a caterer who is fun and easy to work with, and also provides an incredible product and service! My mom was especially impressed with how well they cleaned up before they left! :)

Profile Picture Alicia, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American

Great food, great service! John was fantastic to deal with. Very responsive and we were able to add on extras at the last minute! He was onsite early and ready to go! We had a grand opening event and he served 125+ people! Would recommend Pig and Pie Catering! We are booked for another event in December!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We used John for our daughter's wedding. He met with us personally ahead of time to advise us and get down to the details. He brought samples! He was wonderful the day of the wedding. There was ample food, clean set-up, and friendly staff. We had the pork BBQ/buns, chicken breasts, mac n cheese (unique but good), spicy green beans, very flavorful baked beans, green salad, and a drink station. He also provided us with two bartenders. Pig and Pie was great! No complaints here!

Profile Picture Carole, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

I cannot say enough about John and his Pig& Pie. From the moment I first spoke to him he was accommodating and friendly. His staff was awesome, the food was DELICIOUS, and prices were more than reasonable. We got so many compliments!! If I ever need to plan an event again, I would use John.

Profile Picture Jennie, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: BBQ, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Server(s)

John was very responsive and answered all my questions quickly and accurately. When the big day came, I had no worries about the catering. He was on time, set-up was quick, and food was fresh, hot, and delicious. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Shari, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I had a client event at our home and asked John to cater for us. We had experience with his food at another event and knew we liked it. We didn't realize John and his team would make the event so easy for us! The staff that came were friendly and helpful to our guests and very professional. They set up and cleaned up without much direction from us and we were busy with other things. We got to focus on our guests and not worry about the food. The food was delicious and everyone loved it. The staff also packed up the left overs for us so we didn't have to think about clean up. I would highly recommend Pig and Pie for any type of event.

Profile Picture Tom, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I contacted John last minute to order catering for a small bridal shower. He was wonderful to work with. He was so accommodating and was able to work me in to his schedule. I cannot express how thankful I was for his services. The food was delicious and ready exactly on time! I absolutely recommend Pig and Pie catering.

Profile Picture Deidre, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Very good food, great service, and all at a good price. Would recommend them to anyone looking for food service in the Nashville area.

Profile Picture Drew, 5/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our daughter's April 22 wedding was catered by Pig and Pie Catering. It was out of this world! The food was delicious and plentiful. The staff was super friendly and helpful beyond belief. THE most delicious BBQ we have ever had. The guests were raving. The bride and groom were served plenty to eat first! You need not look further for a caterer. These folks were like family and did not disappoint! Thank you to your whole staff!

Profile Picture Kelli, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Great BBQ and an amazing staff!! John is the best to work with! We've used Pig and Pie consistently for 2 years now and wouldn't take our business anywhere else.

Profile Picture ashley, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely book this vendor if you want delicious food, excellent customer service, friendly faces, quick response times, reasonable pricing, and did I mention delicious food?!

Profile Picture Claudia, 1/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Let John and his staff take all of the stress and worry out of your event! Pig and Pie is amazing. The customer service is out of this world and the food is so delicious. My event was for well over 100 people and John took care of everything. I can't express how impressed I was with Pig and Pie. Don't even bother looking elsewhere!

Profile Picture User7637458, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

John was superb. He takes charge and makes everyone feel welcome and at home. His dress is quite festive and matches his happy personality. The food was great and his staff was very warm and congenial. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the menu and most went back for seconds.

I would recommend Pig and Pie to everyone who needs to cater a special event. John does everything he promises and more. Loved working with him.

Profile Picture Vicky, 10/28/16, 1 Review