Picture Perfect Media Reviews

1 User photo

Picture Perfect Media 1

Catherine Hartley · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Emmaline and John-Picture Perfect Productions-Abe Vilchez-Moran

Abe and Isaac did an outstanding job filming my daughters wedding day. I have worked with Abe before as well when he came out to my house a while back when working on another filming project. I knew Abe was the right man to do the filming for the wedding as he is not only a great videographer but a wonderful person. He captured everything about the day that Emmalinre and John wanted and with their calming personalities, he and Isaac kept them cool and collected and also made all of our guests feel special. The drone shots of the church and Portsmouth Womans Club were amazing!

Emmaline · Married on 10/12/2019

I totally cried happy tears when we got our wedding video back!

Picture Perfect Media was incredible on our wedding day! They captured everything perfectly and my husband and I now have video memories that we will cherish for a lifetime!

• Denise

Denise Cornett · Married on 10/11/2019

Definely Recommend

Abe was already booked the day of my daughter's wedding and he went out of his way to get her wedding video done. The end product was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Emily Whited · Married on 09/21/2019

Fellow Vendor

I’m Emily - the Associate Photographer for Sharon Elizabeth Photography, and I had the honor of working with Picture Perfect Media on a recent wedding - our team really enjoyed working alongside them and we felt like they were extremely kind and professional (to us - the clients - and other vendors)... They were always so polite and produced a beautiful video for the Bride and Groom to cherish forever.

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Arsany

Arsany Rafael W · Married on 09/06/2019

Nobody does it better!

Working with Isaac and Abe was so easy and professional. They were with us every step of the way through the first photoshoot to the ceremony and all the way to the reception. We had an amazing time and we are so thankful that Picture Perfect Media was able to capture the most amazing day of our lives. Highly recommend this crew. The video is extremely smooth and edited perfectly. They even chose a song for us that went great with the video. I can't say enough good things about these guys. Thank you Abe and Isaac!

Ayman · Married on 06/11/2019

We were very surprised at the quick turnaround with all the videos.

We weren't planning on hiring a videographer but Wedding Wire videos on youtube and really enjoyed the style. We made the right decision to get Ishak . He is very responsive and informative. We scheduled an initial phone consultation and ended up Ishak for our wedding.

Close to the day of, Ishak made sure to follow up with us several times. This put us at ease. Ishak promptly showed up at the venue with his 2nd videographer, Peter. He was like an old friend. Ishak is professional, easy to talk to, work with, and has a wonderful sense of humor. Not to mention, he worked quite well with our photographers.

We were very surprised at the quick turnaround with all the videos. We were very surprised at the quick turnaround with all the videos., and the ability to download snippets of all the videos he took. There were so many little events we didn't see or notice. Photos of our special day are one thing but adding video really captures the day.

Ishak is active on his social media accounts. I highly recommend following him because it's amusing to watch him journal the day's events leading up to our wedding -- from him getting, to the traffic he dealt with, etc. I highly recommend Ishak!

Picture Perfect Media 2
    Sent on 11/25/2019

Merna · Married on 06/09/2019

My Beautiful Wedding Video

Ishak and his team did an AMAZING job filming our wedding video!! I could not recommend him enough for your special day!! He is very professionally, easy going, and ready to make your wedding video PERFECT!!! Thank you again so very much!!!

• Jessics

Jessics Torres · Married on 05/17/2019

Storytelling At Its Finest

Picture Perfect Media is storytelling at its finest. They mix passion with dedication, and they pay attention to your unique story with great detail. They will go above and beyond what you request because like any true artist, they’re committed to bringing their best.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 11/18/2018

Awesome and very easy going!

We are so happy we chose Isaac to do our wedding video, he capture the most important parts of Our day in a truly unique way. Isaac was awesome and very easy going- he truly put you at ease.
    He is the best!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Megan · Married on 07/10/2016

Abe was amazing to work with! He was super accommodating to all my needs and always got back to me quickly! He was very paitent even when I changed my mind a million times. I will cherish the videos for the rest of my life. This is not something you want to skip out on! It's amazing to look back on that special day again and again. Thank you!!!

Sent on 02/24/2017

America · Married on 11/14/2014

We hired Abe to catalog my husbands military retirement ceremony. Gen and his crew were professional, on time and ready with military pressision. The quality of the edit and everything he did to add to our video was amazing. After all an event like this is only once in a lifetime and we're glad to have it for our children and grandchildren to see someday.

Sent on 02/26/2017
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 09/14/2019

Good service, would recommend

This group was fairly easy going, they were friendly and had good ideas on what to shoot that would look good, no matter what the setting is. Their equipment seems pretty professional and the drone shots were cool.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Carolyn · Married on 06/27/2015

4.2

Abe's team was on time and never intrusive. They took time to interview our wedding party and capture individual messages from the day. They beautifully captured the scenery of our venue as well.

Sent on 02/26/2017