Pickman Photography Reviews

56 | Chicago, IL

56 Reviews for Pickman Photography

Jenni P. · Getting married on 05/05/2023

Amazing Photograpy!

Caleb is an incredible photographer! We are so happy with how our engagement photos turned out, and would absolutely recommend him to anybody looking for a wedding or engagement photographer. He was so easy to work with, and helped us choose the perfect location for our session. We are so glad we chose Pickman Photography to capture this special moment in our life!

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Bryce

Bryce H. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Wedding October 17

Heard many good things from others using Caleb and his crew. Between his easy going demeanor and his professionalism he satisfied both my wife and I's desire. I wanted easy and simple, she wanted one of a kind photos, we got both. Couldn't of hired a better group to shoot our day!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Corinne

Corinne · Married on 10/17/2020

Excellent Service

Very professional & easy to work with. Caleb did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend him. Prompt responses & easy to get ahold of.

Sent on 10/24/2020

Mary P. · Married on 01/08/2020

Amazing Photos!

Caleb was very professional and easy to work with. He understood exactly what we wanted in our photos. The outcome was invaluable due to his great attention to detail! Would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 09/03/2020

Stephany M. · Married on 12/28/2019

Exceptional!

Caleb was amazing! He was so much fun to work with and knew exactly how to make my fiancé and me feel relaxed and have fun, which definitely showed in our photos! When a couple of our location ideas fell through, he was ready with even better alternatives. He was professional, efficient, fun, and very flexible! I highly recommend Pickman Photography!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Pickman Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words- adventuring around KC with you and Brent was a blast! I think 🐩 Ghost 🐩 has a future on camera 🎥 haha

Ashley S. · Married on 11/02/2019

So easy to work with!

I loved working with Caleb - since I live in TX and got married in IL, I wasn’t able to meet Caleb till the day of, but throughout the entire planning process I felt we were in great hands. We had multiple calls to ensure we were on the same page as far as types and locations of photos. Caleb was prompt and kept the wedding party’s attention, so we were able to get the photos done quickly. I would highly recommend Caleb and can’t wait to see the final pictures!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Pickman Photography's reply:

Thank you, we had so much fun shooting your wedding! we look forward to visiting Austin at some point so we can hang!
  • Lori

Lori P. · Married on 10/17/2019

Anniversary pictures

Caleb took the time with us to make every picture was great. I know we are not the typical couple that he usually takes pictures of but he his a photographer and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Debi P. · Married on 10/16/2019

Pictures are great!

Very pleased. My 3 year old granddaughter was a mess....but Caleb worked with her and the result was unique.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Casey · Married on 10/12/2019

We just had our engagement photo session with Caleb and are so thrilled with how our photos turned out! We had selected a date about a month in advance which turned out to be one of the hottest days of the summer - 95+ degree temps. Needless to say, by the end of the shoot we were all SO sweaty but you can't tell in any of our photos! Despite the wicked heat, Caleb spent an hour and a half with us taking tons of shots, suggesting lots of poses, getting on the ground for cool angles, and ensuring we got the shots we were hoping for. He is such a nice guy and both my fiancé and I felt completely comfortable with him. To top it all off, our sneak peak was shared 4 days after the shoot and we got all our pictures 3 weeks after that - so fast! We don't have enough good things to say about Pickman Photography! We can't wait for our big day and are so glad Caleb will be capturing each moment!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Christy G. · Married on 10/12/2019

A Big Thanks!

A big thanks to Caleb for his amazing photos! He was able to capture some candid moments that me and my family will treasure forever. The entire experience was perfect.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Roxana · Married on 09/07/2019

Gorgeous Pictures!

Our wedding day was great and Caleb made posing for pictures super easy! Very easy going and able to organize that whole wedding party. Everyone says his sneak peak pictures are beautiful and can’t wait to see all of them!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Pickman Photography's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful! I enjoyed capturing your day, but it was way more fun getting to know you and Rob! You guys are the first couple I've met that loves coffee more than I do haha. We need to grab a cup soon!!!

Maria · Married on 09/01/2019

Great wedding photographer!

Pickman Photography did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day! We asked for both photo and video services and loved the final product. Caleb was really knowledgeable and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Pickman Photography's reply:

Thank you! We had a great time at your wedding and an even better time getting to know you and Carlos!

Laura D. · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing work & professional

There are no words to explained on how amazing Caleb's work is. He made our wedding day stress free. From the moment i spoke with i knew i was making the right choice. Thank you so much Caleb.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Pickman Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review! We had an amazing time at your wedding. You and Edgar made us feel like guests and we greatly appreciated the hospitality! We’re thrilled to have captured your day!

Carlos · Married on 01/09/2019

Great photography services

Caleb did a great job as our wedding photographer. He was always quick to respond and provided suggestions/tips for the wedding day that we hadn't even thought about. We would definitely work with him again.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Pickman Photography's reply:

I appreciate the kind words. I look forward to the next time you and your family need photos! :)

Kelli · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!

Caleb was great to work with. He answered all my questions and was very responsive to any questions I had.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Pickman Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review! I hope I get to see you and Kirby next time I'm back!

Joseph · Married on 11/17/2018

Outstanding wedding photographer

We happened to run into Caleb by chance online and are very happy that we did. He did an outstanding job with our engagement and wedding pictures. The picture quality is top notch, and beyond that Caleb is very helpful and responsive.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Janet · Married on 11/17/2018

Newborn Photos

Caleb did an amazing job taking newborn photos of our baby girl. He is extremely talented and professional. He was quick to respond to emails and was able to come to our house for the photo shoot on short notice. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 03/02/2020

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Caleb and his team were more than professional! They made us feel at ease and the whole day went so smooth! Definitely will be referring them to family and friends!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome experience and amazing photos. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Andrew · Married on 10/20/2018

Caleb and Pickman Photography have taken many pictures for us over the last year or so. Caleb traveled from Chicago to Kansas City to take our newborn pictures last year, again came in for our engagement pictures in April, then will be shooting our wedding here in a few weeks. Caleb does great work and is very affordable, even for a new family on a budget like us! He and his team are very professional and they do some beautiful work. We have loved all of our pictures to this point and cannot wait to relive the memories of our wedding with both the photos and the video Pickman Photography are shooting. I highly recommend Caleb and Pickman Photography for anyone in need of a photographer, whether that be for a wedding, engagement photos, or any other event.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Kathy · Married on 10/19/2018

My engagement pictures turned out wonderful. My fiance and I are not the most photogenic and Caleb did a great job getting some amazing shots!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Cassandra · Married on 10/06/2018

Caleb is fantastic to work with! He’s professional but friendly; responds very quickly; gorgeous pictures! I’d highly recommend him as a photographer.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Jillissa E. · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome and amazing

We love Caleb! He is awesome and amazing with the kids!!

Sent on 11/28/2019

Kevin · Married on 09/08/2018

Caleb has a great eye! Not only was our day one of the best, but we will always have the moments he caught to reminisce.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2018

Caleb was so great to work with and really worked to get the pictures we wanted! He was super flexible with our schedule and did such an awesome job on our shoot!!

Sent on 10/16/2017