55 Reviews for Picket Fence Floral & Design

Centerpieces (2)
Altar/Arch (1)
Decor (1)
55 Picket Fence Floral & Design Reviews

I was overwhelmed with how beautiful my flowers turned out. They even dropped off extra flowers for decor. They were so easy to work with and my flowers turned out PERFECT. They captured our whimsical wooden wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kyla, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Picket Fence was amazing to work with! Sarah was polite, professional, and receptive to us! When we first met with Sarah, she seemed as though she was so excited to work with us. The season, the type of look we wanted, she loved it all and was very high energy about everything. We gave her our budget and left it all in her hands, and that apparently was a wonderful decision. We received so many compliments about the flowers and couldn't be happier. Definitely would recommend working with Picket Fence!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Sarah and her team are AMAZING. I planned my wedding from Denver, and I had vision... and then that vision changed a few times. Sarah was extremely patient with following along with all of my ideas. She is extremely enthusiastic and creative
and willing to go the extra mile. Every time I met with her I left so excited for the big day, I truly loved working with her to bring my dreams to life. Our wedding ended up looking so dreamy, and I got a lot of compliments on the floral details. I could not be happier with the work Picket Fence did especially at the cost!

Profile Picture Lis, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Setup

I only ordered rose petals for my flower girls from here, but they were fantastic! Beautiful colors, great service!

Profile Picture Marijke, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
3.1

UPDATE- Wanted to say that after talking with the vendor they were very sorry for the late delivery on the day of and were making staff adjustments so not to have an issue again. Thanks again! --- Consultation was helpful. Price was not bad at all. Very convenient to our venue. Lacking in communication on a couple of things. I supplied 10 quart buckets to match our decor Picket Fence was filling with babies breath, it was not communicated to me they needed these on site before hand. Took an extra step to get these to Picket Fence on their timeline. Also the flowers were all late to the venue for pictures. Our wedding party had all pictures before the ceremony. When we called Picket Fence to inquire where our flowers were about 45 minutes after they should have arrived they had no sense of what time it was... we called at 115pm they communicated on the phone they would arrive by 1pm... they were late obviously at that point and didn't seem to realize what time it was... it all worked out but I was told I was the only delivery that day...not sure what the hold up was. I went with them BECAUSE of the their delivery...

Profile Picture User6654675, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Vases, Delivery, Setup
4.3

The floral design they provided was amazing and received lots of compliments. We had them do some urns with ferns and some flowers to help fill up some larger un-decorated areas of the venue, mantle pieces, center pieces, and the wedding party flowers. All the designs were well done an incorporated the vision I had.
The biggest concern I had was the communication was sometimes a bit lacking which was was ok at when we were still slowly getting things together but as the wedding day approached it made me very nervous. However, in the end everything we asked for was all there and beautifully done. They came to the venue and set everything up at the venue for us. It was amazing to watch how quickly the got things done. All of the boutonnieres and flowers were labeled; they were very organized on the day of the wedding. They were also flexible with us adding the mantle pieces a few weeks prior to the wedding after changing some of our initial design ideas.
Overall they did a great job and left me very happy with their designs.

Profile Picture Coleen, 6/3/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Vases, Delivery, Setup

We were extremely happy with our wedding flowers! Sarah was wonderful to work with and went over and above with her service. I met with her to describe my vision and she pulled flowers out of the fridge to create examples and make sure she understood what I wanted. She even texted me the day before the wedding to show me pictures of the bouquets and see if I wanted to change anything. I was blown away with the final product and all for a reasonable price. Thank you to the team at Picket Fence!

Profile Picture Jena, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Picket Fence Floral for our wedding and we're absolutely satisfied with how we were treated. Our designer had made our bouquets and I wasn't 100 percent pleased and she was quick to take it apart and redo it with me right there until she know I was happy, she worked well with me and was absolutely flexible with doing what I wanted! I will recommend them for sure!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
3.4

In my opinion for the flowers I received the price was a bit much. However the fact that the staff was so wonderful and willing to work with me that it made it worth working with them. My bridal bouquet was exactly what i wanted and looked wonderful the entire day/ night of the wedding. However, the flowers for my bridesmaids were horrible and did not last even to the ceremony. The florist ended up using dusty miller to help bring out the grays in my wedding colors and the dusty miller just could not withstand the heat of the summer and it sagged and looked sad after an hour. Frankly it looked like lettuce around the roses. I feel that a florist should have been able to predict that the dusty miller would not be a good option for a hot summer day. I did get to see my bouquet before the wedding however I did not get pictures of the bridesmaid flowers. Overall the flowers looked nice and I would recommend using this florist for your wedding day. Just be sure to be clear with what you want and what it is you are looking for.

Profile Picture Mirela, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I worked with Judy to design specific bouquets and floral pieces for my Great Gatsby wedding. She was comfortable to work with, providing helpful guidance along with respecting my desired budget. The finished pieces were creative, beautiful, and exactly what I had wanted. I would recommend her to any bride looking for something unique, classy yet very reasonably priced. Love her work!!

Profile Picture Lucy, 7/16/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Vases, Delivery, Setup

Oh my word. We could not have picked a better place! These people are fantastic. I don't really care about flowers, so for my wedding I told them I wanted something woodsy and elegant. Not only did they knock it out of the park with their floral work (which was a thousand times better than I could have even imagined), but they treat you like family. They are not super controlling and obsessed with getting money out of you like many other floral places. This is the place to go for all occasions. I rate them a million stars.

Profile Picture User6290420, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Centerpieces, Decor, Vases, Delivery, Setup

I loved working with Picket Fence Floral & Design! Sarah was absolutely fantastic! I brought in some inspiration photos and she immediately knew how to pull together my dream flowers - and she delivered! She was also really helpful with rentals for our candy buffet, she just made life so easy and the buffet turned out perfectly too.

Profile Picture User5302022, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Sarah was amazing. And her idea's wete great. We loved working with her.

Profile Picture User4276798, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

Sarah was wonderful! She took all my pictures and ideas and combined them into the perfect arrangement. The flowers were beautiful, and she even texted me pictures the week of the wedding to ensure they were everything I wanted. Would recommend Picket Fence to anyone!

Profile Picture User5435614, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Planning our wedding from Arizona made it hard to convey our ideas of flower arrangements for our wedding day in Holland on May 25th. My bride had tons of ideas and specifics she hoped that Picket Fence Floral could create for her. She was also worried that the price for what she wanted would be too much for our wedding budget. But Picket Fence Floral worked hard to find what we were looking for on our special day. When we showed up our wedding weekend, my now wife went to check the flowers out before the big day and saw they weren't exactly how she wanted them. We knew that it would be tough explaining over the phone, so we expected things not to be 100% ideal. But what happened next cemented in my mind why Picket Fence Floral is such a highly rated and great place to go for wedding related business. My now wife was quite disappointed she didn't have the flowers quite how she wanted them, so Picket Fence Floral opened that Memorial Day weekend to meet with my bride and make her floral arrangements exactly what she wanted. They allowed her to come in and pick out exactly what she was looking for and then they went about making it happen. When my now wife went back to check on everything, she was blown away by what they did so quickly right before our ceremony on Memorial Day. I instantly saw my bride smile and I knew everything would be great and it was! Thank you Picket Fence Floral!

Profile Picture Nate, 5/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Out of all the vendors we worked with for my daughters wedding, Picket Fence was one of the best! Their flower arrangements were stunningly gorgeous. The wedding site looked like it came directly off of Pinterest or one of the elegant Bridal magazines! But without the big ticket price. So affordable - yet so perfect. Working with the owner Sarah is like wedding planning with a lifelong friend. We got exactly what we were looking for. Sarah's advice was spot on. There were No Worries for this mother-of-the-bride, in this area at least. Thank you Picket Fence !!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 5/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

No wedding is complete without some type of flowers. We had not only some but some of the very best creations we have ever seen at a wedding. The flowers for the wedding party, bouquet for the bride and ceremony were so beautiful, fresh and one of a kind. Thank you for making our arrangements with such precision and creativity!

Profile Picture User4506841, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It was a tremendous joy working with Sara! Her expertise and love of her job shows in her work! It was amazing to have her work on the flowers for our wedding!

Profile Picture User4207453, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sarah and her team at Picket Fence Floral were great to work with on my recent wedding! I unfortunately do not live in the Holland area so i could not meet with them initially to go over ideas and create all of the designs but Sarah read my mind and everything was exactly as I pictured. The flowers were beautiful and they were worked within my budget. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a florist in the area.

Profile Picture User4433056, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sarah was absolutely amazing!!! My flowers were more beautiful then I could have asked for! She is so easy to talk to and has the best personality!!!! I love her and her work!!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The owner the reason I came to this floral shop. She is so outgoing and knows exactly what I wanted and needed.

Profile Picture Brittany, 7/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sarah did amazing job with our wedding day flowers!

I had given her some pictures and ideas that I had, and she delivered on everything! From the bouquets & boutonnieres to the church flowers and centerpieces. Sarah helped my vision come to life -- and it was even better than I imagined!

She was so easy to work with throughout the whole process, and her creativity really came through. I appreciated her willingness to set everything up exactly how I pictured... and I didn't have to worry about one single thing on the wedding day!

I would hire Sarah & her team again in a heartbeat for any future event! Couldn't be happier!!!

Profile Picture Krista, 7/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sarah at Picket Fence is phenomenal! She was so great to work with. In our face to face meeting, she understood my vision and took it to the next level by adding some of her own ideas! I am a Convention Sales Manager myself and am sure to recommend Sarah to all our brides.

Profile Picture User4475178, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing!! Sarah was so great to work with and took my ideas to reality. I wasn't sure what kind of flowers I liked, I just knew the type of look I wanted to have. I sent her my pintrest Ideas and she went with it! The flowers turned out amazing and couldn't have asked for a better turn out.

Profile Picture User4010433, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sarah was a hoot to work with! Always upbeat, helpful, and willing to give advice if needed in order for us to make a decision. She made the whole flower experience easy!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/7/14, 2 Reviews