Picket Fence Floral & Design Reviews

57 | Holland, MI

57 Reviews for Picket Fence Floral & Design

57 Picket Fence Floral & Design Reviews

Abbey · Married on 08/17/2018

My daughter and I chose Picket Fence Floral and Design after a by-chance meeting with Sarah, the owner, at the 2018 Wedding Expo at DeVos Place. Her enthusiasm and energy was contagious as she spoke to us about planning my daughter's upcoming flower needs for her wedding at Bay Pointe Inn. We both felt confident that she would walk with us through the entire process of choosing the perfect flowers and any other details that she could possibly help with for the special day ahead.

Working with Sarah was a pure pleasure. She and her staff worked diligently to fulfill our wishes of beautiful flowers throughout our venue for the ceremony and reception. She has determination to find a way to make it work should any slight issue arise - her goal is to keep the bride happy. From the trellis flowers to the smallest detail of adding a special Grandma charm to the bouquet, Picket Fence did a wonderful job as our florist of choice. Many kind comments and compliments were made concerning the flowers that day - a testament to their work. We couldn't have been happier with how the flowers turned out for the wedding.

mikayla · Married on 06/16/2018

Sarah was so much fun to work with! She eliminated any stress I had about the wedding floral, which is what every bride needs. She always understood my vision and knew just how to make it come alive! Her bubbly, energetic personality always made every meeting fun and exciting! The florals were GORGEOUS and MORE AMAZING that I imagined!!

Picket Fence Floral & Design 1
    Picket Fence Floral & Design 2
    Picket Fence Floral & Design 3
    Picket Fence Floral & Design 4
    Picket Fence Floral & Design 5
    Picket Fence Floral & Design 6
    Picket Fence Floral & Design 7

Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

I had a wonderful experience working with Sarah Boetsma of Picket Fence Floral and Design! We purchased all of our wedding flowers from her: bride's and bridesmaids' bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, pew decorations, memorial bouquet, flowers for the front of the church, toss bouquet, and flowers for the centerpieces at our reception. They were absolutely beautiful! The colors were stunning; we asked for purple, green, and white as our main colors, and the collections she created incorporated numerous hues of the colors we wanted. Not only were the flowers beautiful, but they fit into our price range as well. Sarah was very conscientious about following the budget we had set for ourselves. We met with her two times, first to get our general ideas down, and a second time to finalize details (e.g., numbers of tables at the reception, etc.). She was always available for contact by phone or email, and even sent us a picture of the bouquets she was beginning to create during the days before the wedding. Sarah is by far an expert at what she does. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Kyla · Married on 10/14/2017

I was overwhelmed with how beautiful my flowers turned out. They even dropped off extra flowers for decor. They were so easy to work with and my flowers turned out PERFECT. They captured our whimsical wooden wedding. I would highly recommend them.

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Picket Fence was amazing to work with! Sarah was polite, professional, and receptive to us! When we first met with Sarah, she seemed as though she was so excited to work with us. The season, the type of look we wanted, she loved it all and was very high energy about everything. We gave her our budget and left it all in her hands, and that apparently was a wonderful decision. We received so many compliments about the flowers and couldn't be happier. Definitely would recommend working with Picket Fence!

Picket Fence Floral & Design 8
    Picket Fence Floral & Design 9
    Picket Fence Floral & Design 10

Lis · Married on 07/22/2017

Sarah and her team are AMAZING. I planned my wedding from Denver, and I had vision... and then that vision changed a few times. Sarah was extremely patient with following along with all of my ideas. She is extremely enthusiastic and creative
    and willing to go the extra mile. Every time I met with her I left so excited for the big day, I truly loved working with her to bring my dreams to life. Our wedding ended up looking so dreamy, and I got a lot of compliments on the floral details. I could not be happier with the work Picket Fence did especially at the cost!

Marijke · Married on 07/22/2017

I only ordered rose petals for my flower girls from here, but they were fantastic! Beautiful colors, great service!

Jena · Married on 10/15/2016

We were extremely happy with our wedding flowers! Sarah was wonderful to work with and went over and above with her service. I met with her to describe my vision and she pulled flowers out of the fridge to create examples and make sure she understood what I wanted. She even texted me the day before the wedding to show me pictures of the bouquets and see if I wanted to change anything. I was blown away with the final product and all for a reasonable price. Thank you to the team at Picket Fence!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Picket Fence Floral & Design's reply:

Jena, Thank you for your positive review! The whole tam at Picket Fence Floral & Design takes our reviews very seriously and the complements you've given us are much appreciated. We hope other brides will gain something from your positive experience as well! Have a wonderful Day! Sarah B.

Alison · Married on 09/17/2016

We used Picket Fence Floral for our wedding and we're absolutely satisfied with how we were treated. Our designer had made our bouquets and I wasn't 100 percent pleased and she was quick to take it apart and redo it with me right there until she know I was happy, she worked well with me and was absolutely flexible with doing what I wanted! I will recommend them for sure!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Picket Fence Floral & Design's reply:

Alison, Thank you so much for choosing Picket Fence Floral & Design and for your wonderful review! We appreciate your comments and strive to offer beautiful floral that is high quality and competitively priced to our brides. Thank you for taking time out of your day to let other brides know about your positive experience. Many Blessings! -Sarah B.

Lucy · Married on 07/16/2016

I worked with Judy to design specific bouquets and floral pieces for my Great Gatsby wedding. She was comfortable to work with, providing helpful guidance along with respecting my desired budget. The finished pieces were creative, beautiful, and exactly what I had wanted. I would recommend her to any bride looking for something unique, classy yet very reasonably priced. Love her work!!

Oh my word. We could not have picked a better place! These people are fantastic. I don't really care about flowers, so for my wedding I told them I wanted something woodsy and elegant. Not only did they knock it out of the park with their floral work (which was a thousand times better than I could have even imagined), but they treat you like family. They are not super controlling and obsessed with getting money out of you like many other floral places. This is the place to go for all occasions. I rate them a million stars.

• User5302022 · 2+ years ago

I loved working with Picket Fence Floral & Design! Sarah was absolutely fantastic! I brought in some inspiration photos and she immediately knew how to pull together my dream flowers - and she delivered! She was also really helpful with rentals for our candy buffet, she just made life so easy and the buffet turned out perfectly too.

Sarah was amazing. And her idea's wete great. We loved working with her.

Sarah was wonderful! She took all my pictures and ideas and combined them into the perfect arrangement. The flowers were beautiful, and she even texted me pictures the week of the wedding to ensure they were everything I wanted. Would recommend Picket Fence to anyone!

Nate · Married on 05/25/2015

Planning our wedding from Arizona made it hard to convey our ideas of flower arrangements for our wedding day in Holland on May 25th. My bride had tons of ideas and specifics she hoped that Picket Fence Floral could create for her. She was also worried that the price for what she wanted would be too much for our wedding budget. But Picket Fence Floral worked hard to find what we were looking for on our special day. When we showed up our wedding weekend, my now wife went to check the flowers out before the big day and saw they weren't exactly how she wanted them. We knew that it would be tough explaining over the phone, so we expected things not to be 100% ideal. But what happened next cemented in my mind why Picket Fence Floral is such a highly rated and great place to go for wedding related business. My now wife was quite disappointed she didn't have the flowers quite how she wanted them, so Picket Fence Floral opened that Memorial Day weekend to meet with my bride and make her floral arrangements exactly what she wanted. They allowed her to come in and pick out exactly what she was looking for and then they went about making it happen. When my now wife went back to check on everything, she was blown away by what they did so quickly right before our ceremony on Memorial Day. I instantly saw my bride smile and I knew everything would be great and it was! Thank you Picket Fence Floral!

Bonnie · Married on 05/23/2015

Out of all the vendors we worked with for my daughters wedding, Picket Fence was one of the best! Their flower arrangements were stunningly gorgeous. The wedding site looked like it came directly off of Pinterest or one of the elegant Bridal magazines! But without the big ticket price. So affordable - yet so perfect. Working with the owner Sarah is like wedding planning with a lifelong friend. We got exactly what we were looking for. Sarah's advice was spot on. There were No Worries for this mother-of-the-bride, in this area at least. Thank you Picket Fence !!

No wedding is complete without some type of flowers. We had not only some but some of the very best creations we have ever seen at a wedding. The flowers for the wedding party, bouquet for the bride and ceremony were so beautiful, fresh and one of a kind. Thank you for making our arrangements with such precision and creativity!

• User4207453 · 2+ years ago

It was a tremendous joy working with Sara! Her expertise and love of her job shows in her work! It was amazing to have her work on the flowers for our wedding!

Cara · Married on 08/16/2014

Sarah was absolutely amazing!!! My flowers were more beautiful then I could have asked for! She is so easy to talk to and has the best personality!!!! I love her and her work!!!!

Krista · Married on 07/18/2014

Sarah did amazing job with our wedding day flowers!

I had given her some pictures and ideas that I had, and she delivered on everything! From the bouquets & boutonnieres to the church flowers and centerpieces. Sarah helped my vision come to life -- and it was even better than I imagined!

She was so easy to work with throughout the whole process, and her creativity really came through. I appreciated her willingness to set everything up exactly how I pictured... and I didn't have to worry about one single thing on the wedding day!

I would hire Sarah & her team again in a heartbeat for any future event! Couldn't be happier!!!

Sarah at Picket Fence is phenomenal! She was so great to work with. In our face to face meeting, she understood my vision and took it to the next level by adding some of her own ideas! I am a Convention Sales Manager myself and am sure to recommend Sarah to all our brides.

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2014

Sarah was a hoot to work with! Always upbeat, helpful, and willing to give advice if needed in order for us to make a decision. She made the whole flower experience easy!

Ashley · Married on 05/30/2014

Casey · Married on 10/05/2013

Sarah Boetsma at Picket Fence Floral & Design is not only a wonderfully creative person, but also an absolute joy to work with and has a vivacious personality that reminds you every time you see her or talk to her to be EXCITED about your wedding and not to sweat the small stuff. She creates beautiful bouquets at really reasonable prices and will do it all with a smile on her face, but she will definitely put one on yours first!!

I told Judy which colors I wanted her to use for my flowers and let her imagination run wild. She exceeded my wildest expectations! My flowers were absolutely breathtaking and were the centerpiece of my wedding. I cannot reccommend Judy enough!