27 Reviews for Phreckles Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Digital Files (1)
Prints (1)
26 Phreckles Photography Reviews

Cailey was absolutely amazing! She got the photo's back to us just under TWO WEEKS!! We drove from Iowa and Missouri to have our wedding in southern Colorado, and Cailey was outstanding at making everything as easy as possible for us. Absolutely wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Bailey, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She is an amazingly kind woman and I am very grateful she was a part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Kristine , 7/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey was amazing! We couldn't have had anyone better to capture our special day! We absolutely love her!

Profile Picture Bryttney, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Additional Hours, Digital Files, Prints

Cailey did an excellent job shooting our wedding in Salida! She was extremely flexible when we were running late and had to change our before ceremony picture plans. She took gorgeous, and unique, pictures from all angles during the ceremony which truly captured the emotions we were feeling as we stood in front of everyone! After the ceremony, she was very helpful and patient as we climbed over rocks, dodged rafters and rounded up groups of friends and family for pictures by the river. She had a great sense of humor which made what might have been a stressful situation really fun! We would definitely recommend this company!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cailey of Phreckles Photography was professional and fun, immediately making our wedding party feel comfortable in front of the camera. Cailey managed to take amazing shots of the ceremony and dance floor, while remaining unobtrusive to our guests. She was particularly quick to respond to my emails, and showed up on time and energetic on the big day. I highly recommend Phreckles Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer who has an eye for detail and a real talent for making you feel at ease!

Alex and Molly Clavelle

Profile Picture Molly, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey was born with an eye for photography and a personality that makes everyone at ease in front of the lens. We knew going into our wedding that we wanted more candid photos than posed ones and Cailey is an incredible documentary photographer. We did have the obligatory family shots, but our favorites by far were the pictures capturing a stolen kiss, an epic dance move or a teary eye. She has the utmost professionalism and really made our wedding day so much more fun. We couldn't recommend her more!

Profile Picture kelly, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Cailey is so easy to work with! Very communicative and friendly!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Phreckles photography listened to our ideas and took wonderful matching our style and requests. A creative artist and trustworthy businesswoman. Thanks Phreckles Photography!

Profile Picture Phylis, 1/1/17, 1 Review
4.7

She was really great to work with. Creative and relaxed, we were thrilled with the photos she produced for our wedding.

Profile Picture Ben, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so glad we made the choice to hire Cailey! She listened to our requests for things like jumping photos, braved cow pies and electric fences for some killer views, and also brought some amazing ideas to the table for our couples photos. She managed to capture some incredibly joyful candid moments during and after our ceremonies that I will treasure forever. Great balance between posed and candid shots, and she knows just how to interact with all of her subjects to make them laugh and feel comfortable getting photographed. We were really happy with the creativity and quality of her shots and very happy with her flexibility. My only regret is that I wish I had hired her for a longer period of time! Thanks Cailey, we love you!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved working with Cailie, no stress and very easy going, my husband and I generally are not very comfortable in front of cameras but she made it a breeze. She took amazing photos and sent them to us very quickly. Can genuinely highly recommend Phreckles Photography!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As someone who has never hired a professional photographer before we really didn't know what to expect. We know Cailey, but we didn't know the professional photographer Cailey. Well professional photographer Cailey was absolutely AWESOME. I understand people may be worried that a wedding photographer could be awkward and possibly even a distraction from your special day but Cailey fits right in. She turns the fun factor up to 11 and makes sure you are looking your best, while never trying to change the moment.

The photos came out INCREDIBLE. We are still in amazement over the quality of her work and will be for many years to come. She did an excellent job capturing not only the most important moments, but also the smaller things that add up to the big picture. We were blown away by not only the variety of photos, but how she was able to tell the story that was our wedding.

We highly recommend Cailey for your wedding! She will leave you equally impressed and so thankful your big day was documented in such a professional, passionate fashion.

Thanks, Cailey!

Profile Picture Chris, 8/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey is incredible! She did an amazing job not only with our photos, but was a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding process. She made me feel so comfortable the day of the wedding and was like having a best friend by my side. She captured photos at our ceremony that I never could have imagined and it never felt intrusive for us. She is extremely talented and I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey was so accommodating and the perfect photographer for the job. She even helped us with other elements of the wedding since it was a destination sight! Above and beyond, I would highly recommend Cailey!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey is a true artist who knows how to capture a moment rather than just a wedding shot. I loved the attention she gave to capturing the mountain-feel that our wedding sought to evoke. In addition to pictures of me, she shot the scenery, friends, family, and so many great moments! I could not recommend her more!

Profile Picture Jodi, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I eloped in the mountains of Colorado. I was looking for a low-key, reasonably priced photographer, and came across Cailey's information. She captured our special day beautifully, was fun, creative, and the perfect addition to our wedding. We received preview pictures the same night!! She sent me all the edited photos within a few weeks. We couldn't be happier with our experience!

Profile Picture Maggie, 6/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey from Phreckles Photography was amazing. Wonderful to work with and beautiful photos. She is very professional and responsive and we loved having her at our wedding! I would strongly recommend her. He services are also a great value for the quality she provides. Thank you!

Profile Picture Christyn, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey was and is an amazing and professional photographer. She was completely professional and gracious. We chose her because she was recommended by the venue and she had photographed another friend's wedding and we were super happy with our decision!

Profile Picture Mario, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey did a fabulous job! She was very flexible and great with our four kids! She has a great personality and very easy to work with. Anyone would love her! Very much recommend Phreckles photography!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey at Phreckles Photography was wonderful! She photographed our entire wedding day. The day of the wedding she made my husband and I feel very comfortable. Neither of us like being the subjects of photos but Cailey did such a great job catching those candid shots when we weren't looking at the camera and helping us pose when we didn't really know what we were doing.

She was incredibly flexible with our schedule and timelines. We first talked to her nine months prior to our wedding day and we had no idea where we would have the ceremony or what time of day it would be. In the months leading up to the wedding she was extremely responsive and helpful when things kept changing.

Cailey gave us a few photos the day after the wedding via email and then gave us the remainder of our photos 3 weeks after our wedding. She did such a great job editing them and filtering the 2,000 shots down to 350 really excellent ones.

I would highly recommend Phreckles Photography for anyone who needs to capture some memories. Cailey is a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey did an excellent job at our wedding and we couldn't be happier! I was always concerned that the photographer would be a distraction during the ceremony but we barely noticed her, she is incredible at getting candid shots. I also didn't expect to get our photos back for months and she edited and put them together in under a week. It was a great experience and we would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Of all the vendors at our wedding, our photographer was by far the most important to me and I feel so fortunate that we found Phreckles Photography!

Cailey was very laid back and easy to work with and I felt comfortable choosing her from the first time we met over breakfast. I would not describe myself as a very organized bride but Cailey was flexible and worked with us every step of the way. In the days leading up to the wedding, she contacted me and asked permission to bring her intern to our ceremony as a second shooter. Bonus! We had a blast working with her, from our first look photos to awkward wedding-party poses. I told her in our first meeting that candid shots were very important to me, and she was not shy about this task! She took beautiful shots from all angles during our ceremony and captured so many special moments, right in the middle of the action, during our reception. The photos she gave us hold so many treasured memories that would have been lost if she had not captured them for us!

When the photos were finished (right in the time frame she had quoted) she delivered them to our house on a CD, which included shots from her second shooter, at no extra cost. She also gave us two beautiful 8x10’’ prints! Phreckles Photography gets a 5 out of 5 from us in every category, but I have to stress the value. We were working with a very tight wedding budget and the work she did was priceless! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their big event! Thanks Cailey, for being such an important part of our big day!!

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey was such a wonderful photographer for our big day. She was energetic and friendly and seemed genuinely excited to work with us that day. She and I had met several times before my wedding to get everything sorted out. I really enjoyed my time with her, both formally and informally. Her pictures came out beautifully and now my husband and I have a lovely way to remember the biggest and best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Kacia, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Cailey did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding. She took over 300 photos and put them all on a disc for us to have, plus she got 2 8x10s printed! So many wedding photographers charge so much and they don't give you all of your photos. She got all the great angles, captured the moment in so many candid shots and had great ideas for group photos and also for my husband and I. She did a great job of not putting us in those standard poses that you see in every wedding album - they were very creative and sweet. If I could do the entire thing again tomorrow I would and I would have Cailey there for sure!!

Profile Picture katie, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Phreckles Photography to anyone planning a Colorado or destination wedding! This June, she traveled with my husband to Tulum, Mexico to photograph five days of wedding festivities. Cailey, the photographer, will quickly put all of your guests and family at ease - and become their best friend! She has a unique way of making even the toughest clients (like my husband) relax in front of the camera. She has a special talent capturing the joy and personalities of children and outdoor wedding ceremonies on film! She came early, worked late and invested a substantial about of time getting to know the venue and wedding guests prior to the wedding! If you are considering booking Phreckles, book her. You won't be sorry! I also want to note that Cailey also photographed our engagement photos and party, my shower and family photos celebrating the birth of our niece. She did a fantastic job with every assignment. We could not be happier with her photography of our wedding and life events! Book her now while she is still reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/14/14, 1 Review