Photostudioab Reviews

Photostudioab 5
Photostudioab 6
Photostudioab 7

Jeni · Married on 03/28/2015

Wow!!! All I can say is WOW! Alessandro and Chris were the most professional and talented at their job. They showed up on time, they were flexible with our requests and they showed the utmost consideration for my family and friends. The photos were delivered as promised and are absolutely breathtaking. I couldn't be happier with the job this photography company did for us. If you are looking for a company to capture your event with an honest and photo-journalistic approach, then these two are your guys! Thank you so much for doing a wonderful job during my wedding!!!! We loved every minute of it!!!!

Thanks so much,
    Jeni & Donovan
    3-28-15 Playa Del Carmen, Mx

Sent on 04/04/2015

Rick · Married on 03/19/2015

Alessandro and Cristiano were wonderful additions to our day. From the moment we contacted PhotoStudioAB they were responsive and helpful. On our wedding day they were professional, easy to work with, and fun.

We were married at a Karisma resort which meant having to pay a $800 "outside vendor fee" to use PhotoStudioAB-and it was totally worth it!

Finally, the photos are amazing. We are so fortunate to have worked with such talented professionals to capture our day.

Sent on 04/06/2015

luca · Married on 03/07/2015

Great service and great people!
    Alessandro and his team were just perfect!
    We love our picture and we can't stop looking at them...if we could go back we would hire him again!

Thanks Alessandro!

Sent on 03/20/2015

We are very excited about the fotos. It was easy to get in touch with Alessandro, even from Europe. He was very passionate and professionel. Thank you, Alessandro.

Sent on 03/19/2015

Silvia · Married on 02/22/2015

Grazie Alessandro per tutto!Non potevamo avere migliori foto che queste!
    Gracias Alessandro por todo!! Son las mejores fotos.!!
    Thank you Alessandro for everything..best pictures ever!!!!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Jason · Married on 01/23/2015

Alessandro did a wonderful job of capturing some very special moments during our wedding weekend. We looked at a number of different photographers who serve Playa Del Carmen, and after reviewing their work, the quality of Alessandro's stood well above the rest. He was easy to work with, and when the time came for our photos to be taken we were able to forget that Alessandro and his assistant were even there. This allowed our true emotions to shine through in the images they captured. The final editing was top notch, and he personally delivered the pictures to us just two days after our wedding. My wife and I highly recommend Alessandro Banchelli!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Katie · Married on 12/13/2014

Photostudioab provided us with the most exceptional photography service for our wedding. From the initial contact to saying our goodbyes, Photostudioab never failed to go above and beyond our expectations. From the moment they stepped foot on-sight (30 mins early even!), to the level of comfort we felt, to the level of professionalism with every encounter made with them, to the quality of each picture we received... we couldn't have made out any better. I believe the prices that Photostudioab offers are very affordable, especially considering the quality of their work is out of this world. Photostudioab will not dissapoint - both your expectations and your wallet!!!! I would recommend their services to anyone in the Riviera Maya/Cancun area in a heartbeat!

Sent on 01/11/2015

Nadine · Married on 12/10/2014

Alessandro and his crew are very professional. We had a pre-meeting before our wedding to talk about ideas and the details. On our wedding day they showed up on time and did an awesome job. Very good ideas for photography and they worked, that nobody recognized them, so that they could get really good shots of our guests and our wedding party. I would highly recommend Alessandro and his crew for wedding photography in Playa del Carmen.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Candace · Married on 11/18/2014

Photostudio AB was everything a bride could ask for and more in a photographer / Videographer!!! The responsiveness and promptness leading up to wedding with questions and contract was great. On the day of the wedding Alessandro and the entire photostudio AB crew was a pleasure to work with. We also booked a trash the dress session and Alessandro took us to a fantastic beach close by and we had a great relaxing day. The photos were delivered the Saturday after the Tuesday wedding and were in a word PERFECT! I am so happy we chose photostudio AB for our special day.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Maria · Married on 10/27/2014

Alessandro was great! Our photos he took of our vow renewal ceremony are absolutely wonderful. He was so great with our guests (who were a little shy) and was able to bring out the greatest, natural smiles! Our photos don't look "posed" and everyone was pleased about how they looked in them. I would highly recommend Alessandro and Photostudioab for your event!

Woo Hoo !

Sent on 12/02/2014

Brianna · Married on 10/11/2014

Alessandro and his assistant were a pleasure to work with. From the moment they showed up till the moment they left, they radiated with great, positive energy and made me feel beautiful! Not a single moment was missed during the wedding and he captured the raw emotion during the ceremony. Aside from the typical formal style pictures, he also asked us to pose for a lot of fun photos. I thought during the session that they would look too posed after delivery, but they look absolutely natural and I love them! Alessandro was very professional the entire time. My wedding party had nothing but great things to say about him and enjoyed his presence. His services were inexpensive for the quality of work he produces. Our package came with 80 photos, but I loved all of the ones he showed us so much that we could not pick so we chose to pay a little bit extra to keep them all! I would definitely recommend Alessandro to do your wedding because he was such a pleasure to work with and captured fantastic photos.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2014

We love Alessandro. If we could marry everyday, we could only hope he would be available to photograph us each time. His eye for angles, backdrop and focal point are wonderful. The turnaround time for edited photos was perfect. He was extremely professional, charismatic and listened to what we wanted from our session. We are so happily satisfied with our photos and his service.

Sent on 10/22/2014

DIANE · Married on 09/25/2014

EXCELLENT AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE GIVEN THROUGHOUT, ALSO INVOLVED ALL MY FRIENDS AT THE SERVICE AND NOT JUST THE BRIDE AND GROOM, MADE US FEEL VERY RELAXED THROUGHOUT, WITH A BIT OF FUN ADDED IN,QUICK ACCESS TO PICTURES ON ARRIVING HOME, GREAT QUALITY AND A FEW EXTRA'S THROWN IN AS A WEDDING GIFT.
    WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENDOR FOR YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS.
    EXCELLENT JOB,THANKS TO YOU, WE WILL CHERISH THE PICTURES AND MEMORIES OF THAT DAY FOREVER.
    REGARDS MR & MRS HEARNS.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2014

Alessandro's quality of work is amazing! He is so fun and easy to work with. Alessandro promptly responded to our emails and made us feel comfortable (which is not easy as both my husband and I don't like our picture taken)! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Alessandro did an amaizing job capturing all the memorable moments from our very special day. His professionalism and eye for the best shots really showed in the end result. We were more than satisfied with the photos and everyone that has seen them has complimented us on hiring such a great photographer. Thank you again Alessandro.

Sent on 06/27/2014

David · Married on 04/30/2014

Alessandro is a very professionnal photographer. We are more than happy of the pictures and the passion Alessandro put in it. Thank you for thé great moment. Your photos Will stay for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Evelyn · Married on 04/19/2014

These are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen in my life! Aside from the high quality product that we received for a very reasonable price, the experience of working with Alessandro was very enjoyable. He made us feel very comfortable with his amazingly spirited attitude.

Sent on 04/23/2014

viviana · Married on 03/20/2014

Nadie sabía de nuestra boda, le pedimos a Alessandro que hiciera con las fotos una historia para que de regreso a nuestro país pudiéramos sorprender a nuestra familia y amigos.El lo logró con mucho éxito,no solo pudimos sorprender a nuestra famila sino también al ver las fotos nos hace revivir el momento.
    Muchas gracias Alessandro Banchelli por hacer que sonrrieramos tan expontaneamente y capturar esos momentos.Nos Sentimos muy comodos.
    Saludos desde Uruguay
    Gonzalo y Viviana

Sent on 04/22/2014

Rachel & Douglas · Married on 01/22/2014

Alessandro made our wedding absolutely magical. We met with Alessandro the day before our wedding, in the Mayan Riviera, and from the moment we began discussing the wedding and Trash the Dress photo shoot we knew that this was going to be something special. Alessandro made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera (which was huge since I am very camera shy). The experience was amazing, the photos were breathtaking, and the memories are priceless.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Christopher · Married on 01/18/2014

Excellent work, exceeded our expectations, very professional, highly recommended, the best of all. You can feel comfortable in their presence.

Sent on 02/21/2014

ALEJANDRA · Married on 01/18/2014

GREAT SERVICE!!! VERY CREATIVE AND PROFESSIONAL

Sent on 03/01/2014

Kristina · Married on 10/26/2013

I have NEVER liked pictures taken of me but I love the photos from our wedding! I am having a hard time designing my photo book because we have so many great photos! I hope to use this company again for anniversary photos next year. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Carmen · Married on 10/18/2013

Excelente servicio y calidad nos encanto su profesionalismo y originalidad de las fotos, totalmente recomendable

Sent on 02/17/2014

Jenny & Jason · Married on 05/25/2013

Very professional and easy to work with. He made us look natural and beautiful while capturing all the important moments. We had many compliments from our guests about his friendlessness and candor. We also did a trash the dress which was fun! We received beautiful pictures, musical slideshow DVDs, and everything in CD within days. Couldn't be happier with Alessandro!

Sent on 01/24/2014

barbara · Married on 05/23/2013

Realmente encantada con su trabajo, muy profesional!!!

Sent on 01/29/2014