Photostudioab Reviews

Photostudioab 5
Photostudioab 6
Photostudioab 7

Kristin · Getting married on 04/01/2019

My husband and I chose Photostudio AB for our February 2016 wedding at the Barcelo Maya Palace in Riviera Maya, MX. Alessandro was extremely responsive from the beginning and available to answer questions anytime. When our wedding day finally arrived Alessandro and his assistant were not only extremely professional but they were a blast. I would recommend Phtotstudio AB to anyone, they offer an amazing value and the finished product was perfection! Thank you Alessandro!

Mary Roiland · Married on 10/31/2018

The best of the best!

Alessandro was a fantastic asset to our daughters Wedding on October 31 in Playa Del Carmen. The couple agree as we do that he was easy to work with and was very professional. He truly caught the couples love and who they are on camera his pictures are breathtaking. All of the guests commented over and over again how awesome Alessandro was and how he got them to enjoy the picture taking process. We would hire him again 100%. The best money we spent was hiring Alessandro!

Laura Osborne-Smith · Married on 08/27/2018

Amazing, Magical and highly recommended

Alessandro was a true professional who accommodated our every wish. We hired him before travelling from the UK to Mexico and his communication was fantastic, he was punctual, friendly and all of our guests were very impressed. The pictures of our special day are brilliant and we couldn't ask for more! Highly recommended and anyone thinking of using him won't regret it!

Ana · Married on 07/07/2018

Alessandro, Cristian, and their team was absolutely wonderful. They were professional, timely, and captured the special moments of our big day perfectly.

mona · Married on 07/03/2018

Alessandro is amazing! We were recommended him by some friends who we met on a previous holiday in Mexico and after looking through his website we knew that we wouldn't want anyone else to photograph our day.

As soon as he arrived on the day he was so calming and put everyone at ease. He arrived while we were getting ready and although we weren't quite ready for photos, he didn't waste any time and took shots of the dresses, shoes & flower girls.

During the wedding, he blended with the guests and although we weren't always aware of where he was, he managed to get some great shots!

His prices are very reasonable and were much better than the majority of other photographers in the area.... but the quality of his work is just as good!!

I received our photos a few days ago and we absolutely love them... we can't stop looking at them!!

All in all, we would highly recommend Alessandro for your wedding photography - faultless!!!

Thanks so much,
    Mona & Steve.

Karla · Married on 06/22/2018

Alessandro (the photographer) was wonderful! He took us to a desert beach, made the photos as we wanted, let us confortable, was worried with the light, the color of the water (that was a concern we had)... He gave us the photo fast. Everything perfect!

Photostudioab 8

ana paula · Married on 06/02/2018

Alessandro and his team were absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process: since the day we met, till the delivery of the pictures. We are so pleased with the results, we recommend their services with no doubts. They were so caring, attentive and sensitive to our needs. If I never need a photographer again, it'd be him for sure!

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2018

Alessandro was amazing. He arrived early and is very passionate about his job. My favorite things about him is he is willing to make corrections so the pictures turn out better. We had a great experience with him and highly recommend him. Pictures came back way quicker than we expected which was a plus.

Eduardo · Married on 04/15/2018

Alessandro and Chris were amazing to work with! They were extremely patient and funny with all the guests, while staying very professional doing their work.

And when it comes to the final product, the photos were amazing. I cannot thank them enough for capturing these moments of our lives;

Kesha · Married on 02/10/2018

Alessandro is an amazing photographer! His presence is very calming and you immediately feel as if you've know him forever. As I was planning my destination wedding and I was directed to him,it was an instant connection on our first Skype chat. I felt that he could see the vision that I had in my head. His prices are incredible, especially compared to many others in the area. I did not want to overspend on my photography budget, but I also did not want to risk not having great pictures because that is definitely the one that you can never do over. We have absolutely NO regret choosing Photostudio AB` and we look forward to going back and doing our Trash the Dress pictures that were not able to do on this trip. Thank you Alessandro & Christian!

Photostudioab 9
    Photostudioab 10
    Photostudioab 11
    Photostudioab 12

Lauren · Married on 02/09/2018

I hired Alessandro to photograph my wedding in Mexico and had an amazing experience. I chose this company after reviewing their website and saw the quality of the pictures. A colleague of mine also recommended their services when she used them for her destination wedding. We communicated solely via e-mail leading up to the big day and he always responded very promptly and answered all of my questions. Alessandro and Christian arrived on time and made sure to capture every moment of my wedding day. They were very friendly and made me and my guests feel at ease. Despite the windy conditions and brief period of rain, they took amazing photos that I will treasure forever. I received my photos on on a flash drive and CDs via FedEx within 4-5 weeks. I would recommend this company to anyone who is needs a photographer for an event in the Cancun area!

Heidi · Married on 02/03/2018

We are extremely happy with our pictures! Alessandro was so professional and had many great ideas! He captured so many beautiful moments!

Photostudioab 13
    Photostudioab 14
    Photostudioab 15
    Photostudioab 16
    Photostudioab 17
    Photostudioab 18

Jessica · Married on 12/07/2017

We hired Alessandro for our wedding in Mexico this year. I found PhotostudioAB online based on ratings. When I emailed, he was very speedy with responses and always helpful. We had a meeting prior to the wedding once my husband and I had arrived in mexico. Alessandro and the videographer Cris were very professional and explained the process in detail. I felt very comfortable the day of our wedding. Alessandro knew all the poses that were classic as well as any pictures that I requested. They were able to time everything perfectly to capture the girls getting ready, the guys getting ready, the ceremony, family photos, couples photos, and reception. When we got the photos and videos, we were so happy. The photos were beautiful! We received over 400 pictures to chose from and the video (highlights and full video) were amazing. I would highly recommend PhotostudioAB for photos and videos for weddings or any other celebration. SO HAPPY we trusted this company with our big day!

Photostudioab 19
    Photostudioab 20

Jacob · Married on 11/13/2017

We had a small family wedding in Cancun and have worried about it since all my family never had been there before.
    Alessandro was our photographer.
    He led us very well and put all his effort during the session.
    All my family was satisfied and admired him.
    Very best in Cancun and he gave us unforgettable memories.

Monique · Married on 11/11/2017

Excellent wedding photographer! From the first time we contacted Alessandro he responded quickly and was professional throughout. We were a bit nervous contracting wedding photography services for our destination wedding in Mexico but we were impressed after reviewing his portfolio online.

The day we got to Cancun, we met with Alessandro on-site for the consultation. He thoroughly explained his methods, techniques and plan for our wedding photography. He also stressed that it was important that we were comfortable and if we wanted anything or disagreed he would quickly adjust.

It was clear he was open to our suggestions and made us feel confident that our photos would reflect our beautiful day.

On our wedding day, Alessandro and his assistant arrived at the resort on-time and shot some wonderful, candid photos of us getting ready in each of our rooms. Afterward, they shot our nuptials, beach photos, cocktail party and reception dinner in a way that was creative, while being very non-intrusive. We barely knew he was there and we were amazed at how many great “in the moment” shots he managed to catch. The turn around time on our edited photos and retouches were swift as well. We are very pleased with our final photos.

Alessandro and his assistant were professional, courteous, fun and an excellent photographers. He captured the most important day of our lives perfectly and we would highly recommend his services!

Alexia · Married on 11/04/2017

We are so happy with our experience with Alessandro. We could tell from the first time that we met him that photography is truly his passion and he really went above and beyond to get to know us and make sure he properly represented what we are hoping for! He definitely made our wedding extra special. We loved his energy and best of all, we couldn't be happier with the outcome of the pictures he took.

Photostudioab 21
    Photostudioab 22
    Photostudioab 23
    Photostudioab 24
    Photostudioab 25
    Photostudioab 26
    Photostudioab 27

Reggie · Married on 10/18/2017

I met Alessandro on the day of the wedding I met his colleague prior to that . They were very motivating, encouraging, real , honest and fast. Thank you both for the job well done. I really appreciate everything you did for us. Everyone in the wedding immediately knows your name!!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 07/07/2017

It was a great pleasure working with Alessandro! We found him on the WeddingWire and read all of the great reviews. We immediately inquired about his services and received a quick response back. He made the destination wedding planning process so easy for us. He was straight forward and consistently communicated with us which was greatly appreciated! His photography is amazing and our photos & photo book were better than we had ever expected. We were so pleased with the process from beginning to end and would recommend him to all of our friends and family! Thank you Alessandro and Photostudioab for capturing our best wedding moments and creating such a great experience for us! :)

Dominique · Married on 06/18/2017

Alessandro and his team were completely professional from start to finish. He was alwaysbeast to get in touch with and highly responsive. During our wedding day, he gave great direction to ensure that our pictures came out perfect. We absolutely love our photos.

Brandi · Married on 06/14/2017

Alessandro was a complete pleasure to work with. My husband & I had never taken professional photos before so we felt a little ackward about the whole thing. Alessandro changed that almost instantly and made the experience comfortable & fun! Not only do my husband and I think very highly of Alessandro, but every single one of our guests had nothing but good things to say about him as well. Our photos turned out phenomenal! We had originally purchased a package that included 200 photos, but they were so good, we ended up purchasing them all. Alessandro is amazing, I highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a photographer.

Mesa · Married on 06/12/2017

I cant say enough great things about Allessandro. He was professional, polite and knows hes job very well. I interviewed several other candidates and hands down he's the best in the area! He never let the wedding chaos stop him and did a magnificent job capturing every moment.

Brittany · Married on 06/07/2017

Alessandro was wonderful to work with! He was very professional and responsive, and the turn around time for our photos was very quick! We love our pictures- they are absolutely beautiful!

Calandra · Married on 06/03/2017

The finished product ( album and video) is absolutely beautiful!!! I'm 100% satisfied and highly recommend photostudioab!!!

Rochella · Married on 05/26/2017

Alessandro is great! It is never easy organising a wedding abroad, especially choosing a photographer. Alessandro makes you feel at ease and makes sure you capture every moment of your day. 10/10