Photostudioab Reviews

Photostudioab 6
Photostudioab 7

Hailey H · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Great all around

Alessandro was an amazing photographer, we love our photos and we received them very quickly!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Kristin · Married on 09/07/2019

My husband and I chose Photostudio AB for our February 2016 wedding at the Barcelo Maya Palace in Riviera Maya, MX. Alessandro was extremely responsive from the beginning and available to answer questions anytime. When our wedding day finally arrived Alessandro and his assistant were not only extremely professional but they were a blast. I would recommend Phtotstudio AB to anyone, they offer an amazing value and the finished product was perfection! Thank you Alessandro!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Janice Mak · Married on 09/06/2019

Engaging photo experience in Cancun

Alessandro provided an outstanding service from the beginning of inquiring for the pricing until at after the photoshooting with all the concerns we have and the questions we needed to be answered. Most importantly, his professionalism and passion which we will highly recommend to our friends & family in Vancouver for any occasion that they wish to have a photoshoot session in Cancun.

Sent on 02/22/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/13/2019

Cancun Beach Wedding

Alessandro and his team were incredible! My pictures turned out amazing and I can't stop looking at them! He was very responsible and gave lots of tips and advice to help make for an amazing set of wedding photos. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Photostudioab 8
    Photostudioab 9
    Photostudioab 10
    Photostudioab 11
  • Earl

Earl Seno · Married on 06/20/2019

Alessandro, Evelina and their crew are the best!

My Husband and I are supper trilled to have had photostudioAB be part of our big day. Alessandro, Evelina and their crew capture our most important day in the most perfect way.
    The pictures are amazing and the video brought all the joy that we felt that day.
    We absolutely recommend them, they where great to work with, they where patient, professional and kind.

Sent on 07/26/2019
    Photostudioab 19
  • Heather

Heather Lynn Mauzy · Married on 06/02/2019

Wonderful!

I just received my pictures from Alessandro and I love every single one of them! Alessandro was very responsive to all questions and providing the pictures after payment was made. Our contract said the proofs would be provided in 21 days and they were provided well within that timeframe. Everyone I have shared the pictures with agrees they are all fantastic. No wonder Alessandro is an award winning photographer!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Photostudioab 20
    Photostudioab 21

Nicole · Married on 05/31/2019

AMAZING!! Will Not Disappoint

Alessandro is amazing! We truly appreciated his professionalism and care. My wedding was somewhat chaotic after the ceremony because it started to rain unexpectedly, but he kept stressing how important it was for me to stay calm so it wouldn’t show in the pictures. He was very patient and really worked hard to get our photo requests in as much as possible. He even helped corral guests and worked hard to stay on timeline checking in with us as we went about the session to make sure we were good. His price was fantastic for 4 hours with 2 photographers. He guided our posing very well and really invested in his work and took it seriously wanting to get excellent shots for us. Hiring PhotoStudioAB was the best decision we made to capture our special day. We are SOOO THANKFUL!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Photostudioab 27
    Photostudioab 28

Carmen Rivera · Married on 04/07/2019

Carmen & Jeff maried 4/7/2019

Alessandro and Evelina were amazing! They captured so many amazing memories for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our session with him and our photos are absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend them and their pricing was a little less expensive then many of the other photographers in the area! Thanks again, for capturing so perfectly the best day of our lives!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Photostudioab's reply:

Thank you very much for the review, i'm very happy you love the photos and video :-) It has been a honor to be part of your event. a hug
  • James

James Gehring · Married on 03/30/2019

Aessandro Banchelli

Did an excellent job really enjoyed his service

Sent on 04/15/2019

Photostudioab's reply:

Thank you very much guys :-) It has been a honor to be part of your event. Enjoy your life and good luck.

Maria Perez · Married on 03/02/2019

Beautiful memories for a lifetime

Thanks to the wonderful team, we now have the most amazing pictures of our wedding day!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Photostudioab's reply:

Thanks Maria, I'm very happy you love the photos and good luck for the future. It has been a honor to be part of your event. A hug

Marianne Luisotti · Married on 12/01/2018

Fabulous wedding photos in Playa!

Alessandro did an amazing job on our photos for our beach wedding. He captured exactly what we wanted for our intimate little wedding! He was very easy to work with and made us feel very comfortable during our photo shoot! Thank you Alessandro for creating our beautiful photo memories! -Mr. & Mrs. Luisotti ❤️

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Photostudioab 29

Brittany · Married on 11/28/2018

Amazing photographer ! Great professionalism !

Great professionalism ! If my hair was out of place or dress or posture Alessandro would be right on it ! Loved every photo he produced ! I would definitely recommend his services to anyone who doesn’t want to be ripped off by high priced resort photographers.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Photostudioab 35
    Photostudioab 36

Mary Roiland · Married on 10/31/2018

The best of the best!

Alessandro was a fantastic asset to our daughters Wedding on October 31 in Playa Del Carmen. The couple agree as we do that he was easy to work with and was very professional. He truly caught the couples love and who they are on camera his pictures are breathtaking. All of the guests commented over and over again how awesome Alessandro was and how he got them to enjoy the picture taking process. We would hire him again 100%. The best money we spent was hiring Alessandro!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Laura Osborne-Smith · Married on 08/27/2018

Amazing, Magical and highly recommended

Alessandro was a true professional who accommodated our every wish. We hired him before travelling from the UK to Mexico and his communication was fantastic, he was punctual, friendly and all of our guests were very impressed. The pictures of our special day are brilliant and we couldn't ask for more! Highly recommended and anyone thinking of using him won't regret it!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ana · Married on 07/07/2018

Alessandro, Cristian, and their team was absolutely wonderful. They were professional, timely, and captured the special moments of our big day perfectly.

Sent on 08/25/2018

mona · Married on 07/03/2018

Alessandro is amazing! We were recommended him by some friends who we met on a previous holiday in Mexico and after looking through his website we knew that we wouldn't want anyone else to photograph our day.

As soon as he arrived on the day he was so calming and put everyone at ease. He arrived while we were getting ready and although we weren't quite ready for photos, he didn't waste any time and took shots of the dresses, shoes & flower girls.

During the wedding, he blended with the guests and although we weren't always aware of where he was, he managed to get some great shots!

His prices are very reasonable and were much better than the majority of other photographers in the area.... but the quality of his work is just as good!!

I received our photos a few days ago and we absolutely love them... we can't stop looking at them!!

All in all, we would highly recommend Alessandro for your wedding photography - faultless!!!

Thanks so much,
    Mona & Steve.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Karla · Married on 06/22/2018

Alessandro (the photographer) was wonderful! He took us to a desert beach, made the photos as we wanted, let us confortable, was worried with the light, the color of the water (that was a concern we had)... He gave us the photo fast. Everything perfect!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Photostudioab 37

ana paula · Married on 06/02/2018

Alessandro and his team were absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process: since the day we met, till the delivery of the pictures. We are so pleased with the results, we recommend their services with no doubts. They were so caring, attentive and sensitive to our needs. If I never need a photographer again, it'd be him for sure!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/03/2018

Alessandro was amazing. He arrived early and is very passionate about his job. My favorite things about him is he is willing to make corrections so the pictures turn out better. We had a great experience with him and highly recommend him. Pictures came back way quicker than we expected which was a plus.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Eduardo · Married on 04/15/2018

Alessandro and Chris were amazing to work with! They were extremely patient and funny with all the guests, while staying very professional doing their work.

And when it comes to the final product, the photos were amazing. I cannot thank them enough for capturing these moments of our lives;

Sent on 05/09/2018

Kesha · Married on 02/10/2018

Alessandro is an amazing photographer! His presence is very calming and you immediately feel as if you've know him forever. As I was planning my destination wedding and I was directed to him,it was an instant connection on our first Skype chat. I felt that he could see the vision that I had in my head. His prices are incredible, especially compared to many others in the area. I did not want to overspend on my photography budget, but I also did not want to risk not having great pictures because that is definitely the one that you can never do over. We have absolutely NO regret choosing Photostudio AB` and we look forward to going back and doing our Trash the Dress pictures that were not able to do on this trip. Thank you Alessandro & Christian!

Sent on 03/27/2018
    Photostudioab 38
    Photostudioab 39
    Photostudioab 40
    Photostudioab 41

Lauren · Married on 02/09/2018

I hired Alessandro to photograph my wedding in Mexico and had an amazing experience. I chose this company after reviewing their website and saw the quality of the pictures. A colleague of mine also recommended their services when she used them for her destination wedding. We communicated solely via e-mail leading up to the big day and he always responded very promptly and answered all of my questions. Alessandro and Christian arrived on time and made sure to capture every moment of my wedding day. They were very friendly and made me and my guests feel at ease. Despite the windy conditions and brief period of rain, they took amazing photos that I will treasure forever. I received my photos on on a flash drive and CDs via FedEx within 4-5 weeks. I would recommend this company to anyone who is needs a photographer for an event in the Cancun area!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Heidi · Married on 02/03/2018

We are extremely happy with our pictures! Alessandro was so professional and had many great ideas! He captured so many beautiful moments!

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Photostudioab 42
    Photostudioab 43
    Photostudioab 44
    Photostudioab 45
    Photostudioab 46
    Photostudioab 47

Jessica · Married on 12/07/2017

We hired Alessandro for our wedding in Mexico this year. I found PhotostudioAB online based on ratings. When I emailed, he was very speedy with responses and always helpful. We had a meeting prior to the wedding once my husband and I had arrived in mexico. Alessandro and the videographer Cris were very professional and explained the process in detail. I felt very comfortable the day of our wedding. Alessandro knew all the poses that were classic as well as any pictures that I requested. They were able to time everything perfectly to capture the girls getting ready, the guys getting ready, the ceremony, family photos, couples photos, and reception. When we got the photos and videos, we were so happy. The photos were beautiful! We received over 400 pictures to chose from and the video (highlights and full video) were amazing. I would highly recommend PhotostudioAB for photos and videos for weddings or any other celebration. SO HAPPY we trusted this company with our big day!

Sent on 01/27/2018
    Photostudioab 48
    Photostudioab 49

Jacob · Married on 11/13/2017

We had a small family wedding in Cancun and have worried about it since all my family never had been there before.
    Alessandro was our photographer.
    He led us very well and put all his effort during the session.
    All my family was satisfied and admired him.
    Very best in Cancun and he gave us unforgettable memories.

Sent on 01/02/2018