Photos by Kristopher Reviews

18 | Wilmington, NC

18 Reviews for Photos by Kristopher

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2018

Kristopher was awesome to work with!! He was able to capture my daughters wedding day and I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Karren · Married on 10/21/2017

We love our photos, Kristopher is such a great photographer. He had lots of creative ideas and was fun to work with.

Sent on 11/23/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/12/2017

Kristopher was a pleasure to work with during my wedding. He did a fabulous job on my wedding photos. Kristopher is very flexible and fun to work with. The quality of the photos are great. He have went above and beyond to capture every special moment if my big day.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Meredith · Married on 07/21/2017

Kristopher is honestly the best. He sat down with me before the wedding to figure out what I wanted and to share what he had in mind. He went above and beyond with our wedding pictures. They are pictures I will always treasure. You definitely can't go wrong if you choose Kristopher Gerner to be your photographer!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/21/2017

Kris was great, he really worked hard to capture our wedding day. We absolutely love our photos.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Jenna · Married on 05/12/2017

Kris was great, he worked very hard to capture our wedding day. We love our photos.

Sent on 11/11/2017

Megan · Married on 04/14/2017

We loved our wedding pictures from Kristopher! We got in touch with him after loving the vibrant colours from his photographs and knew he had to be our photographer after we met him. He captured all of our important moments and gave us many great memories to look back on.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Shelby · Married on 04/07/2017

Having Kristopher as our photographer was one of the best vendor choices we made! We absolutely love our photos and he made the process so easy and relaxed from beginning to end. My husband and I have been in lots of weddings and experienced bossy, barking photographers with bad communication skills, but Kristopher is none of these! He was wonderful to work with and we are so happy with the end result as well!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Sandy · Married on 03/25/2017

Wedding photos were one of my top 3 priorities when it came to planning. To say we got lucky with Kristopher is an understatement. He was everything we had hoped for. Not only was Kris quick to respond to every email and phone call , he listened to what we wanted, made the whole experience FUN.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Clare · Married on 05/09/2015

Having already seen Kristopher's work at my sisters wedding it was not even a question on who I wanted to use for our wedding. He was so accommodating on our wedding day and let us take pictures in a relaxing manner. No awkward poses and we also didn't have to wait around for him to get the job done! He covered the guys pre ceremony, he covered the ceremony, and also the reception. We can't thank him enough!

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 12/12/2012

Kristopher is wonderful! I had seen his work from other weddings and knew he was the photographer I wanted to go with. He is amazing, he gets shots that you didn't even know he was around for. He captured everything from our day and even more. I thought we were going to lose out on the wedding party and family photos because it rained (poured) on our wedding day, but he managed to find another location inside the venue and got some amazing shots. He even got us our photos quickly and presented it in a beautiful album for us! I would absolutely recommend him for a wedding or any type of photo shoot, he is incredibly talented.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Donna · Married on 10/26/2012

I am responding as the mother of the bride but never the less, Kristopher is by far the photographer that any bride would want to do her portraits. My daughter's wedding was actually planned for 10/27/12 and that was the same day the predicted Hurricane Sandy to make landfall and her wedding was to be on the beach. She changed her date and time at the last minute...we called Kristopher and he not only was accommodating to her changes but he even came to her reception the following day and shot portraits of the couple in the rain. Believe me, I could go on and on about his professionalism, technique, friendliness,etc, etc, etc. If you need any advice, feel free to e-mail me at destiny7119@frontier.com. You will not go wrong selecting his services.

Sent on 12/10/2012

Anne · Married on 05/17/2012

We love Kris, he did our engagement photos, our wedding photos and my bridal portraits. All of the pictures came out great, we could not be happier with our discussion to use Kristopher.

Sent on 10/15/2012

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2012

Kris is one of my husband's good friend from college and he was amazing! Top quality pictures and has a great personality... the perfect photographer! I am in the business and work with many photographers and Kris is one of the top photographers I have met! He is a great friend and a wonderful photographer, he really knows what he is doing and how to capture the perfect photograph.

Sent on 05/05/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/24/2012

Kris is simply amazing! Not only is he fun & filled with creative ideas, but he was also very flexible about working with our timeline. We had a morning wedding & evening reception, planning the right time to do family pictures was tough, but Kris made everything work perfectly.

Sent on 10/17/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2012

Kristopher was AMAZING! He was fun, flexible, and willing to do anything to make me happy. He was a wonderful addition to our wedding! The pictures I have seen (thus far) and my bridal portrait are spectacular. He is the best!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Vanessa · Married on 09/09/2011

We are very happy with our wedding photos & we love our album. We have nothing but nice things to say about Kristopher & we would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Amber · Married on 04/14/2012

Haven't gotten to see all the photos from the wedding yet but kris was very friendly and I absolutely loved my bridal portraits.

Sent on 05/14/2012