PhotographyByMarcia.com Reviews

28 | Boston, MA

28 Reviews for PhotographyByMarcia.com

Leah Bradley · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Marcia is the best!

Marcia was so professional and easy to work with. We already got our photos back and they are amazing! She captured so many moments of our day that we will always be able to look at and remember. I would recommend Marcia for any event.

Sent on 10/20/2019

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Hi Leah, Thank you so much for the kind words, it was pleasure being a part of your special day!
    Much love to you and Scott.
  • John

John Murphy · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Flavia & john 2019 summer wedding

We cannot say enough about Photography by Marcia. Marcia is very thorough and professional to her craft. She always was open to communication on how to get the best possible results for the wedding day and for our photo album.

Marcia is a very dedicated and talented photographer and everyone at our wedding party commented on her professionalism and attention to details. Thanks for making our special day perfect Marcia! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Hi John,
    It was so much fun working with you and Flavia!
    Much love and happiness always.
    Muito amor e felicidade sempre!

Happy Bride · Married on 08/10/2019

Professional, kind and wonderful work!

I have no words to how amazing Marcia was, professional, creative and kind on moments that I was nervous and stressed.
    Thank you so much for being so wonderful Marcia and we will refer you to all our friends getting married.
    You made our day so much better!
    Thank you so much.
    Andrea

Sent on 09/19/2019

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Thank you Andrea, I had a great time at your wedding.
    Much happiness to you

Karen Pietras · Married on 08/09/2019

Awesome experience

From our very first meeting with Marcia she put us at ease and we knew we had chosen the right photographer for our daughter’s wedding. She response right away with any question you may have through email or phone conversation. The photos she and her team took at the wedding were absolutely stunning, with every detail captured. I would highly recommend her services to any couple looking for a phenomenal photographer. We have two other children that will eventually be getting married and will definitely use Marcia as our photographer again.

Sent on 09/17/2019

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Hi Karen, thank you for the kind words.
    It was a pleasure working with you and your family.
  • Graeme

Graeme Ritchie · Married on 07/28/2019

Marcia is amazing!

Marcia is an amazing Photographer, a True professional, and most importantly a wonderful person who is a pleasure to be around! My wife and I couldn't be happier with her, and we highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/29/2019

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Thank you Graeme! So happy to be a part of your wedding day!!!
    What a beautiful time and great people.
    Much Love

Bill Connors · Married on 07/13/2019

Easy to work with and great job.

Marcia was very great to work with. Nice friendly and very eager to please.
    She made our wedding day really special and the photos came out great!!!
    Bill and Erica

Sent on 09/16/2019

Hi Bill,
    I am glad you enjoyed working with me, I enjoyed it as well.
    My pleasure.

Kelsey Caverly · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful experience

Marcia was an absolute angel on the day of my wedding. She was so calm and patient with me, she really eased all of my wedding nerves. Her work speaks for itself. I highly recommend using her as your wedding photographer. She was so sweet to work with and very professional. I can not say enough great things about Marcia!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Hi Kelsey,
    Thank you so much for the kind words!
    It was pleasure being a part of your wedding day.
    Much love to you and Dean.

Cindy · Married on 06/09/2019

Made me feel at ease and comfortable from our phone consultation and during the shoot

Marcia is a great nature light photographer. She made me feel at ease and comfortable from our phone consultation and during the shoot. I felt like a Princess being pampered for the day she was amazing and the photos were great. Thank you so much for our great photos.
    Cindy and Ryan

Sent on 10/10/2019

Hi Cindy,
    Thank you so much for the kind words.
    Much love to you and Ryan.

Stephanie Colling · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing to work with

Marcia and Rory were absolutely amazing. They captured all the moments we wanted captured and worked efficiently so that we didn't feel like we were missing the celebration. They are so creative and will do anything to get the perfect picture. I would highly recommend Marcia and her team.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you for the kind words.
    It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding dat.
    Much love.

Linda · Married on 11/24/2018

Special moments

I cannot say enough about our experience with Marcia. She captured all of the special moments throughout the evening.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Hi Linda,
    Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you and Jim.
    Much love.

Mary · Married on 10/20/2018

Great photographer. Marcia is sweet and very talented.

I used PhotographybyMarcia and the service was excellent.
    My wedding was great!
    Marcia did such a beautiful job, the photos came out amazing.
    Marcia is so sweet and the customer service is so good.
    Thank you for the great photos!
    Mary da Silva

Sent on 10/19/2018

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Thank you so much Mary, for the kind words.
    It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day.

Karen Marcelle · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing photos.

Marcia was amazing to work with, so sweet and accommodating.
    The customer service was really good, she gets back to you right away via email.
    She gave our photos within 2 weeks, we were so luck to work with her.
    Big thanks to Marcia and GrooveEvents.us

Sent on 03/25/2019

Hi Karen,
    Thank you for the kind words.
    Your wedding was so much fun.
    Thank you for choosing my services.
    Much love to you and John.

Elise · Married on 09/09/2017

Marcia and her team were amazing on my wedding day! They really took the time to get all the looks that I asked for and did a good job at keeping everything on schedule. They were great to work with and the pictures turned out amazing as well! I would definitely recommend her for any wedding!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Heather · Married on 04/15/2017

I received a few quotes for wedding day photography before contacting Marcia and I should have just started with Marcia first! Marcia was so patient with me when I explained my budget and made a few suggestions to the first quote she sent over. Marcia happily agreed and made the contract process super easy and efficient.

I made a few adjustments to the contract after a few months passed due to some changes with the venue and Marcia again was so patient with me and happily agreed to the changes.

Marcia went above and beyond on our wedding day! We walked through all of the details a few weeks before and she spoke to me as if I had never been through the process before which I truly needed and appreciated! At the end of the day, I got way more photos than I ever could have dreamed of. I also received a link to my photography website two weeks after the wedding! Two weeks is unheard of! And I received my USB drive with high res photos not longer after that!

On my wedding day, I was relieved because Marcia and her staff were familiar with my venue and she made all of the decisions for me, which is EXACTLY what I asked her to do. I wanted someone with experience at the venue so they could easily guide and customize the photo areas based on weather and lighting. Also, I am pretty sure she and her amazing assistant stayed way longer than they were supposed to and I am forever grateful for that!

Highly recommend! Marcia is a true professional and does great work! Thank you!

Sent on 05/17/2017

esther · Married on 03/18/2017

Marcia was excellent. She was very accommodating and her pictures from both our wedding and engagement shoot were incredible. We have received so many compliments on our wedding photos and we could not have been happier with our experience with Marcia. I highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2016

Marcia captured our wedding day and our personalities perfectly! She was professional and extremely helpful and patient the entire day/night. I highly recommend using Marcia for your special day!

Sent on 02/06/2017

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day!

Maria · Married on 10/08/2016

We could not have been happier with Marcia as our photographer. She was great at making everyone relaxed and comfortable and it really showed in the photos which by the way were spectacular. Marcia was without a doubt our favorite vendor of the day and that is high praise because everyone was amazing. We can't stop looking at our photos and everyone agrees they are incredible. We will treasure them forever.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Sophia · Married on 10/07/2016

Very good with helping me feel comfortable while taking my photos, I felt at ease and knew that she was getting all the right angles and focusing on the lighting.

Sent on 10/19/2016
  • Cherie

Cherie · Married on 09/24/2016

Marcia was very personal and accommodating I would definitely recommend her and use her again without doubt. The only negative thing I can say is she was so busy taking all of our wedding pictures I never got a picture with her - One very happy stress free bride;)

Sent on 10/20/2016

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Hi Cherie so happy to be a part of your big day! I love the picture featured on the magazine!!! So happy for you and Troy!!!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/06/2016

Marcia went above and beyond as photographer for our wedding! She was very attentive to detail, and her team captured great shots! The pictures came out phenomenal, the quality was top notch, and our wedding album is beautiful. I would highly recommend using Marcia as your wedding photographer!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, It was a pleasure being a part of your big day!

Marcia was great, she did our wedding in New York at Central Park at the Loab
    the images capture our wedding and was a artistic, creative and story telling
    She was easy to work with and have a great personality!
    M.B

Mike · Married on 10/31/2015

Marcia was great- she went out of her way to be private and non-intrusive, and yet captured the most spectacular photos with every single event from our big day-- all for a very reasonable price! Would recommend her hands-down to anyone!!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding, I wanted to have artistic photos and more modern!
    Marcia was able to captured the emotions of the day and she has a great artistic eye! Her photos were phenomenal!!!
    we were so pleased with the photos, and so happy we found a photographer to match our personalities and wishes.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Marcia did a wonderful job on my wedding, she really helped make my wedding day very special, she was very patient and very helpful with the planning before the wedding.
    You could not choose a better photographer!
    Becky

Sent on 12/29/2015

Marcia was a dream. She made me feel at ease, which is key in relaxing and playing to the camera. My fiance loved her too.
    She is very talented and did a few unique skilled techniques that amazed us. She actually caught the word LOVE that our bridal party had held up and whipped around fast to form the letters LOVE with Sparklers !
    She is warm and professional, she is happy and talented. We highly recommend her.
    Kristina C.