PhotographyByMarcia.com Reviews

PhotographyByMarcia.com 1
PhotographyByMarcia.com 2

Linda · Married on 11/24/2018

Special moments

I cannot say enough about our experience with Marcia. She captured all of the special moments throughout the evening.

Mary · Married on 10/20/2018

Great photographer. Marcia is sweet and very talented.

I used PhotographybyMarcia and the service was excellent.
    My wedding was great!
    Marcia did such a beautiful job, the photos came out amazing.
    Marcia is so sweet and the customer service is so good.
    Thank you for the great photos!
    Mary da Silva

Sent on 10/19/2018
    PhotographyByMarcia.com 3

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Thank you so much Mary, for the kind words. It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day.

Elise · Married on 09/09/2017

Marcia and her team were amazing on my wedding day! They really took the time to get all the looks that I asked for and did a good job at keeping everything on schedule. They were great to work with and the pictures turned out amazing as well! I would definitely recommend her for any wedding!!

Heather · Married on 04/15/2017

I received a few quotes for wedding day photography before contacting Marcia and I should have just started with Marcia first! Marcia was so patient with me when I explained my budget and made a few suggestions to the first quote she sent over. Marcia happily agreed and made the contract process super easy and efficient.

I made a few adjustments to the contract after a few months passed due to some changes with the venue and Marcia again was so patient with me and happily agreed to the changes.

Marcia went above and beyond on our wedding day! We walked through all of the details a few weeks before and she spoke to me as if I had never been through the process before which I truly needed and appreciated! At the end of the day, I got way more photos than I ever could have dreamed of. I also received a link to my photography website two weeks after the wedding! Two weeks is unheard of! And I received my USB drive with high res photos not longer after that!

On my wedding day, I was relieved because Marcia and her staff were familiar with my venue and she made all of the decisions for me, which is EXACTLY what I asked her to do. I wanted someone with experience at the venue so they could easily guide and customize the photo areas based on weather and lighting. Also, I am pretty sure she and her amazing assistant stayed way longer than they were supposed to and I am forever grateful for that!

Highly recommend! Marcia is a true professional and does great work! Thank you!

esther · Married on 03/18/2017

Marcia was excellent. She was very accommodating and her pictures from both our wedding and engagement shoot were incredible. We have received so many compliments on our wedding photos and we could not have been happier with our experience with Marcia. I highly recommend her and her team.

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2016

Marcia captured our wedding day and our personalities perfectly! She was professional and extremely helpful and patient the entire day/night. I highly recommend using Marcia for your special day!

Sent on 02/06/2017

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure being a part of your wedding day!

Maria · Married on 10/08/2016

We could not have been happier with Marcia as our photographer. She was great at making everyone relaxed and comfortable and it really showed in the photos which by the way were spectacular. Marcia was without a doubt our favorite vendor of the day and that is high praise because everyone was amazing. We can't stop looking at our photos and everyone agrees they are incredible. We will treasure them forever.

Sophia · Married on 10/07/2016

Very good with helping me feel comfortable while taking my photos, I felt at ease and knew that she was getting all the right angles and focusing on the lighting.

• Cherie

Cherie · Married on 09/24/2016

Marcia was very personal and accommodating I would definitely recommend her and use her again without doubt. The only negative thing I can say is she was so busy taking all of our wedding pictures I never got a picture with her - One very happy stress free bride;)

Sent on 10/20/2016

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Hi Cherie so happy to be a part of your big day! I love the picture featured on the magazine!!! So happy for you and Troy!!!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 08/06/2016

Marcia went above and beyond as photographer for our wedding! She was very attentive to detail, and her team captured great shots! The pictures came out phenomenal, the quality was top notch, and our wedding album is beautiful. I would highly recommend using Marcia as your wedding photographer!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

PhotographyByMarcia.com's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, It was a pleasure being a part of your big day!

Marcia was great, she did our wedding in New York at Central Park at the Loab
    the images capture our wedding and was a artistic, creative and story telling
    She was easy to work with and have a great personality!
    M.B

Mike · Married on 10/31/2015

Marcia was great- she went out of her way to be private and non-intrusive, and yet captured the most spectacular photos with every single event from our big day-- all for a very reasonable price! Would recommend her hands-down to anyone!!

Photography was one of the most important aspects of our wedding, I wanted to have artistic photos and more modern!
    Marcia was able to captured the emotions of the day and she has a great artistic eye! Her photos were phenomenal!!!
    we were so pleased with the photos, and so happy we found a photographer to match our personalities and wishes.

Marcia did a wonderful job on my wedding, she really helped make my wedding day very special, she was very patient and very helpful with the planning before the wedding.
    You could not choose a better photographer!
    Becky

Marcia was a dream. She made me feel at ease, which is key in relaxing and playing to the camera. My fiance loved her too.
    She is very talented and did a few unique skilled techniques that amazed us. She actually caught the word LOVE that our bridal party had held up and whipped around fast to form the letters LOVE with Sparklers !
    She is warm and professional, she is happy and talented. We highly recommend her.
    Kristina C.

Jack & Patti · Married on 09/14/2013

Marcia was the photographer for both my daughters , Michelle in 2011 and Nicole in 2013, weddings.
    She was professional, friendly and very helpful, always making us feel at ease. She captured so many beautiful moments before the ceremony, during both the ceremony and throughout the reception.
    The pictures, slideshow and wedding albums for each wedding were great!
    The quality of the pictures -OUTSTANDING !
    Marcia was able to capture some amazing moments to remember forever!
    I would highly recommend Marcia.
    Patti

Kerianne · Married on 06/09/2013

Marcia was the absolute best photographer I could have asked for. Not only was she amazing day of wedding she was amazing after. My dad unfortunately passed away unexpectedly few weeks after my wedding and Marcia was not only nice enough to get my pictures edited and back in short time but also made a video for my dads wake. She was over the top amazing and ive sent many of my friends to her as well!

Taryn · Married on 12/16/2017

Marcia was recommended to me by my venu (The Villa) and I have to say that she is incredible! I knew the moment I met her that she was the perfect match to help my husband and I capture every special moment on our wedding night. She is not only professional but resourceful and accommodating. When we received our photos, I was in awe of everything she captured for us. I highly recommend her!! You won't be disappointed!

PhotographyByMarcia.com 4