Photography Your Way Reviews

Photography Your Way 4
Photography Your Way 5
Photography Your Way 6
Photography Your Way 7

Gary and his wife were great! They got shots I didn't even know they could get! Perfect!

Sent on 06/27/2013

I can not explain how HAPPY I am with my photos. They came out so wonderful, pretty and caught all friends and family. I love looking at them because it brings back the day. Gary is wonderful to work with, he listens to all your needs and wants. I could not have asked for a better company. Kendra was wonderful as well. I am in love with my photos. Quick, and speedy timing to get them back. Everything is great. I have showed many people the photos and they can not believe how wonderful they are. I am recommending this company to everyone.

Sent on 06/02/2013

caitlin · Married on 01/12/2013

For some reason it won't let me put in my real wedding date, which was october 6 2012 at hamilton hall in salem--below is part of an email I sent to Gary regarding our fabulous service with photography your way, anyone with questions feel free to get in touch with me--
    " thank you, thank you thank you, to you and your beautiful wife for all of your talent, professionalism, and expertise. We had an absolute BLAST at our wedding, and we are so glad we were able to have a good time with you two as well!! I was absolutely shocked at how great our pictures were--as someone who was a little skeptical about how great any wedding pictures could be if the couple wanted to have fun and not pose the whole time, I have to say, we were blown away--everyone I show the pictures to comments on your artistry and creativity in each of the shots, from rings, to people, whether posed or candid. I feel like I get to truly relive the wedding again (certainly not a posed event as you know!) and we look like we were ready for each picture--I cannot thank you enough, both for your professionalism, inventiveness, willingness to help the ENTIRE day, whether we were paying you to be there or not, and you're hanging around after your "hours," and being up to have fun with us and capture fun moments. The text message "preview pictures" the next morning made our entire honeymoon--we were so happy and thrilled reliving the night through those teasers!

I hope you don't mind me recommending you to everyone, I have people in New Jersey who want to pay you to travel just to have a "fun photographer" with such a great price package and phenomenal service-- Receiving that box of pictures that was obviously sent with such care was the icing on the cake--we couldn't have asked for a better, more authentic experience. Thank you for everything
    Cait

Sent on 01/12/2013

Kristen · Married on 12/31/2012

Gary was AMAZING to work with! from the first time I met him I knew that it would be a perfect match! Not only does he provide amazing photos, he is a pleasure to work with! I have seen a few previews from my New Years Eve 2012 wedding and they are so beautiful I cannot wait to see the rest!! As soon as he arrived to the hotel he and his wonderful assistant were snapping pictures and making everyone feel comfortable which I know makes for the best photos! He is very professional and such a great guy I recommend him to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer in the area!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/07/2012

I am so happy with my wedding photos. I never wrote a review before but I felt I had to. Gary was amazing. Not only did he do a fantastic job he was so funny and friendly. I felt like I had my own private paparazzi when I needed it but in the same time he wasn't flashing his camera in my face. He really is a great people person besides an artist . I will be referring him to everyone I know. My mom is a tough cookie to please and she absolutely loved him and the photos. This is all on top of his fantastic prices. He gave us a discount because my now husband is a veteran . Feel free to contact me personally I would be more than willing to help you.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Raquel · Married on 05/20/2012

Gary ABRAMSON is awsome. My friend referred me to him , because he had shot one of her friends weddings. I could not be happier with the results. The next morning me and my new husband woke up and all we can talk about his how we can't wait to see all the pictures! Gary is a professional that loves taking pictures. He is very easy to work with and is very flexible with schedules. He Keeps in touch and answeres any questions. He Does Great Effects, and really caputures the mood of the picture. He caught this Beautiful Sunset behind us in one of the photos it was breath taking. Cory Cornichuck also was there that day and let me tell you I had Crazy ideas, they were more then willing to get on the floor to capture the shot. Hes work is beautiful You really need to check out is webstie at Photography Your Way , and his Price Packages are Very Reasonable. Gary did not miss a thing that night, its almost like there was 20 of them in the room. But there they were capturing all of my memories. I really appreciate the work that he does and I could not have asked for better photographers. THANK YOU GARY AND CORY FOR MY MEMORIES

xoxox
    Raquel P.

Sent on 06/06/2012

Alicia · Married on 05/05/2012

I couldn't be happier. Gary was so good to us. We had to change our dates because of a sickness and he was awesome. He helped coordanate with other vendors to help in my situation. Now for the images. They are outstanding. Very creative. He listened to ME. When I was interview other photographers It seemed all about them. He was way more affordable then most the other companies but I feel his work was better.

Sent on 11/16/2012

sara · Married on 08/11/2011

Gary and his team from Photography Your Way did a phenomenal job photographing our wedding. The pictures are traditional with a very artistic style to them, and the candids were incredible! They were really able to capture every moment with great ease. The team was also very easy to work with and extremely affordable. Look no further! Go with Photography Your Way NOW!!!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Tina · Married on 06/09/2007

Photography Your way treated me great. Gary always returned my calls when I needed him. I got my wedding album back in 3 weeks. I here of people waiting months. The pictures came out great. He is very good to deal with

Sent on 08/26/2008

Athena · Married on 06/22/2014

amazing experience. Gary was very professional and such a terrific person overall. He made us all feel comfortable and his pictures were amazing. He listened to what we were looking for. Thanks Gary and his staff for making our day memorable.
    Athena

Sent on 09/29/2018

Gary was awesome- from the beginning he was very easy to get in contact with. We texted back and fourth to find times to meet that worked around our busy schedules. When it came time to choosing a package, he was very flexible with our budget, and actually agreed to stay later then what our contract had stated. His prices are extremely affordable. The day of the wedding, he came early to assess the grounds. He brought another photographer with him, which most vendors would charge an additional $1000 for. Our photos came out absolutely beautiful. He was nice and quick during cocktail hour, allowing us to get back to the reception ASAP. To be honest, on our wedding day a couple of our vendors did not meet our expectations, but Gary was great. Very easy going, really just wanted to please us and make us happy. I have recommended Gary to all of my friends getting married.

Sent on 06/06/2014
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/08/2012

I don't even know where to begin. Gary and Cory were fantastic. I just received my parent albums now. I procrastinated on picking the final pictures for my mother in laws album. His albums are beautiful. He took his time with me to get them right. They were so helpful with recommendations for a florist and limo driver. I got over 850 pictures (4X6) to sort through. Gary was the main photographer and Cory was his assistant. They are complete gentleman and made me and my family feel at home. I cant say enough great things about my pictures. I love my black and white photos in the church. Having the two photographers made such a difference. His photos are art.

Mary

Sent on 12/10/2012

lidsey · Married on 05/14/2011

They did such a fantastic job. Gary doe amazing work. He always got back to us with any questions that we might of had before my wedding. My pictures came out fantastic. He was half the price of other vendors but you couldn't tell that with the amount of professionalism and skill he has. his whole crew is fantastic and very helpful.

Sent on 05/19/2012

Rachel · Married on 03/26/2011

Gary brought 2 Photographers which was beyond what I expected. The value was amazing and although I have not seen the photos yet, I have faith they came out amazing! Thanks Gary!

Sent on 04/05/2011

Dacia · Married on 07/31/2010

3.5

Gary was very nice to work with! He always returned calls and got us our proofs so quickly! My only complaints are that the color of the girls dresses looked nothing like the color they actually were and that there weren't any pictures taking of the groom and grooms men alone with out me. But all in all everything was great and would work with him again!!!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Syreeta · Married on 06/06/2008

Gary is very flexible and wonderful to work with. He takes the stress off the bride and makes sure that she enjoys herself. He was a pleasure to work with and everyone loved him.

Sent on 06/24/2008
  • User7662040 · 1+ year ago

Good value packages. Wishing there had been more photos. We had ample time coverage which was great. We should have been more clear about wanting shots during the ceremony (for example our friends bringing up communion there was no record of it)

Sent on 12/17/2017

Photography Your Way's reply:

Hello,
    I wish you requested more communion pictures. We strive to make every client happy. There is always a shot list that is given to the couple beforehand . They way this all all churches are set up we could not take the shot. You cannot get behind the priest . It’s just bad Photographer Etiquette. And if you do it from the side or behind it just looks like a big line of people. During the ceremony at a church it is our job to focus on The bride, groom in the wedding party. He also look to see emotions comming from a from a guest.

Sincerely,
    Gary

Alicia · Married on 07/11/2010

2.6
      1.5
      2.5
      3.0
      2.0

He would of got perfect score except for the fact he kept telling my mom and my dad two different things. He was contacted with us till 9 because he was given us an extra hour for free for my husband being in the military. He told my dad he was only contracted until 8 so my dad paid him two extra hours to stay. I think it's unfair because they went off & ate for 30 minutes plus didn't take pictures during dinner until my husband asked them too. It was a waste and I would of been much happier except the fact the pictures didn't come out well. He kept taking the same picture and editing it 3 times so he didn't take a lot of pictures. Some of the pictures were blurry and some of them were not focused at all. He didn't get pictures of me with the boys or really any pictures of just me beside 3 and not nearly enough pictures of my husband and me. He didn't get pictures of things we asked for including everyone at their tables and we had TWO photographers, Overall, he responded to every email and that made me feel better . I guess you get what you paid for so don't skimp out on photography.

Sent on 07/23/2010

Photography Your Way's reply:

Totally not true. With all do respect your dad was drunk. All your pictures came out great. That why I have written letters from you saying so. Your parents are scam artists.