Photography Your Way Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Greg
    Greg C. Married on 01/07/2022

Great photos and a great custom package

Gary was super professional and accommodating throughout the entire process. My wife and I planned a small intimate backyard wedding in a relatively short timeframe and Gary was more than willing to work with us with whatever we wanted to do while providing his professional opinion and helping organize guests into some amazing shots. Overall we’re very happy with the custom package he put together for us and couldn’t be happier with the pictures!
    Amanda H. Married on 10/16/2021

Amanda & Matthew Lipinski

My new husband and I just got married. I have to say Gary saved us in a huge way. The photographer we wanted to use was sadly already booked for the date we chose for our wedding. Due to COVID it was hard to find another Photographer who wasn't booked. I finally found Gary and let me tell you we got so lucky with him! Communicating with him was so easy and he was so informative on all things wedding, not just the photography side. He was always available for questions and helped with giving advice on timeline and what makes the day of the wedding run smoothly. Gary was great at capturing the big and small moments of the day. He had made sure we were all having fun and he worked well with our bridal party. I was beyond shocked that I received my photos just a few days after the wedding. My husband and I were so excited to go through them. I plan to use Gary for other big moments in our new married life. I highly recommend if you and your loved ones are having a wedding or event coming up to use Gary at Photography Your Way.

Hi Amanda and Matt,

Thank you so much for those kind words. We totally appreciate the both of you and your great review. We truly felt lucky to be part of your big day. What a fun wedding. I’ll never forget you guys going in to that water fountain. What a blast.

Alisha B. Married on 09/25/2021

Fantastic & Talented.

You will not be sorry with Gary. He made the day flow with ease. Captured beautiful shots my only wish is that I had more kids to marry off so I could hire him again.

Photography Your Way's reply:

You and your group of friends and family were a Lotta fun to work with. It was a great day. I’m so happy for the both of you. Hope to see you guys in Aruba.

• Caitlin
    Caitlin O. Married on 09/03/2021

Highly recommend Photography Your Way!

Gary and Rolland were amazing! We are so happy with how our pictures came out and are very grateful to both of them. They were so great to work with and and knew exactly what would look good. If you go with Photography your Way you are guaranteed to have amazing pictures! We can’t thank them enough!

Hi Caitlin,
    Thank you so much. You guys rocked it at your wedding. Everything was perfect. I really loved the band and all the energy that you and your friends brought to your wedding. I totally
    appreciate everything.

• Sylvia
    Sylvia D. Married on 08/22/2021

Highly recommend Photography Your Way

Gary was a great photographer to work with. He was very professional and talented. We love all the pictures and moments he was able to capture at our reception (even outside in the hurricane/tropical storm warning). I would highly recommend Photography Your Way!

They’re also affordable!!
    Brittany Married on 05/07/2021

Look no further 5/7/21

Gary and Cory was the BEST! Gary throughout the whole planning process was responsive and reassuring that all will go to planned. I had a morning wedding and he was right on time and made sure everything went smooth. I can not thank them enough in making sure everything was amazing and took amazing photos. The quality was amazing and their pricing is great as well.

Look no further and you will not be disappointed.

Thank you to them both for such an amazing day.
    Kelly R. Married on 10/11/2020

Covid wedding

The COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the cancellation of my destination wedding. Our respective families did not feel comfortable with traveling but still insisted on a wedding prior to any makeup plans we made in relation to travel date. We planned a new wedding at the House of Seven Gables in seven weeks. This was a family only "Micromony". We reviewed Gary's work and he was very responsive to the many needs and questions I had during such a short time frame. The pictures he took at the Venue are beautiful. We could not have been happier with this second plan and our families love all of the pictures. I am very grateful to have found such a wonderful photographer last minute and would highly recommend to those looking for future events.

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly. I loved every minute of it . I cant wait to do that beach shot this summer.
    Brianna D. Married on 09/26/2020

Great experience!

Gary was awesome! We hired him for our wedding and he completely understood what we were going for. Very easy to work with and had alot of great ideas. I would absolutely recommend him.
    Shannon D. Married on 06/06/2020

The best photographer ever!!

5 stars across the board! I cannot recommend Photography Your Way enough! There are a number of packages to choose from to fit your budget. Gary is very personable, down to earth and a pleasure to work with. He made sure to capture the most amazing and memorable photos of the best day of our lives. We will be able to relive our wedding day through our pictures. Thank you for everything, Gary!
    Trisha J. Married on 12/22/2019

Our hero. Highly recommend.

To make a long story short. Photography Your Way was not our first photographer. The first photographer we hired fell Ill at the last minute. I scrambled to find a replacement. Gary at answered my call. Not only did he do an amazing job that day. I already got my preview. The pictures are stunning. Gary is a very laid back person who made me and my husband feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He also gave good direction. I really had zero clue. Prices were good. I highly recommend him. Can't say enough great things about Photography Your Way.

Trisha

Hi Trisha,
    You made my day . I’m so glad was open to help you. It truly was an amazing day . Your friends were so much fun . I will be in touch soon.

Stephanie Married on 09/07/2019

Great photographer, no hidden fees

We loved working with Gary. We choose him specifically as his work was beautiful and he was very straightforward. The other photographers we had met with had hidden fees (editing fees, print fees, etc) or wouldn't let you own the photos. Gary was straightforward about the whole process and price, which was a breath of fresh air.
    He was great to work with and the photos came out beautifully. He took so many beautiful photos and was very unobtrusive during the ceremony/reception. This was something my guests commented on as well. They loved the fact that they were able to enjoy the day without feeling overwhelmed by a photographer. I have been to other weddings where the photographer/videographer was so busy trying to get "the" shot, that they didn't notice how they were affecting the guests. Luckily for us, Gary got amazing shots without being disruptive!
    I would highly recommend picking him!

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you Stephanie,. Your wedding was amazing. So many people ask me about the Harry Potter picture.
    Nick U. Married on 08/23/2019

Wedding photos!

Gary and his assistant were amazing!
  • Brii
    Brii A. Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely love Gary An his team! Nothing less then perfect!
    Amanda Married on 06/29/2019

Gary is the best!

Gary was absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I ended up having a small ceremony 6 months prior to our large celebration. Gary was able to answer all my questions (even ones that weren’t photo related) and hooked us up with a photographer with less than a weeks notice. At our big celebration Gary and Corey were both awesome. Although it rained, they were able to get us all of the shots we wanted, and for that I am very grateful! All of our guests commented on how kind and profession both Gary and Corey were. While I have only seen the sneak peak, I am already in love with our pictures!

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda & Patrick. It was our pleasure to be part of such an amazing wedding. What a blast.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 06/14/2019

We had an amazing experience with Gary and his assistant.

I would absolutely recommend photography your way to anyone. We loved every picture that was taken there was not one picture I didn’t like. They really captured every moment of our wedding. Gary is an amazing photographer.

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole. Can’t wait to see you guys again for your upcoming photo shoot. Have a great holiday.
    Amy Married on 05/19/2019

Great team!

Gary and Cory from Photography Your Way did an awesome job during my May wedding. Gary was very responsive in the months leading up to it and gave a lot of advice about vendors as a whole that helped our wedding planning process go smoothly. He was on time the day of and took some really excellent shots of my husband and I getting ready, the ceremony and reception. He made everyone feel comfortable and really ebbed and flowed with the vibe of the night so that we got some wonderful candid shots of our family and friends. He also got the photos up on the website in record time - we hadn't even finished our honeymoon yet! His pricing is very reasonable and right on the website. He gives you the rights to the originals so that you can make your own copies whenever you need. What I really appreciated about Gary was that he's upfront about everything. If you want someone who makes you feel at ease and takes excellent shots to capture your special moments, all at a great rate, you got your guy.

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much Amy. Your wedding was absolutely stunning. I feel lucky that I was part of it. I wish the best to you and Sheehank.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra G. Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing !!!

Gary and Val did an amazing job making my entire wedding party feel comfortable on our wedding day! Their kindness was so appreciated and our pictures were perfect. We received our preview the very next day and had our entire wedding album a week later. They were on time, and completely eased my mind about the rain by making our first look work. The second the sun came out they knocked our wedding party pictures out of the park! Thanks again for everything !!

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much. Your wedding was absolutely awesome. I loved how the clouds broke at the perfect moment to add to such an amazing event .
    Stefani M. Married on 04/05/2019

Loved them!

Gary and his team were great! They were professional and made my day stress-free. They captured such wonderful shots from our special day that we will treasure forever. They were so easy to work with, always answered emails/calls when I had questions, etc. I definitely would recommend.

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much Stefani & Cody . We loved being part of such a great wedding . We wish the both of you all the love and luck for the the future.
    Elyssa Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend!!!

Gary and Cory were absolutely a dream to work with! Their energetic personalities and expertise delivered the most professional and amazing experience on my wedding day. They both captured absolutely beautiful photos for my wedding at an extremely affordable price. I would highly recommend Gary and his team! I will certainly use them again for another professional photo session. Thank you Gary and Cory!!! I cannot say enough good things about Photography Your Way!
    April D. Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing! I totally recommend Gary to anyone who is looking for a fun creative photographer!

Gary is such an amazing photographer! He is very creative with his photos and very fun to work with.

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much April. You guys were fun also . We will do family pics soon. Once the weather breaks .
    Amanda Married on 09/08/2018
    Gary was truly a pleasure to work with! He was super flexible throughout the whole process and had our best interest in mind on our wedding day when the wedding coordinator was trying to rush us through our photos. I would definitely recommend him for your next photography services if you want great quality pictures at an affordable price. We were more than satisfied with his services and received all of our pictures right away. Thanks again, Gary!
    Michelle Married on 08/12/2018
    Gary was amazing!! On time, professional and plenty of variety in photos! Thanks again for Everything!!
    Kendra Married on 06/28/2018
    I hired Gary for my daughters wedding and I couldn’t be more happy with the service, professionalism, and ultimately, the photos that we received! My daughter and her husband were also very extremely happy with everything!! Thank you so much Gary!
    Melissa Married on 06/02/2018
    They were the best to work with, great advice before, during and after answering all of our questions. They were so patient while I was crying taking photos!
    Heather Married on 10/06/2017
    I can't even begin to thank Gary enough. He went above and beyond in capturing beautiful moments on my husband and my wedding day from "getting ready" shots, the first look and candids on the dance floor. He even at one point got down on the wet grass to get just the right angle for some formal shots. The price was just right, and the quality of the images was far superior than I could have imagined. He was kind, professional, and efficient. He even did a wonderful job capturing shots of the guests that we have decided to send them with our thank you cards. Thank you so much Gary! I would highly recommend Photography Your Way!