Photography Your Way Reviews

73 | Peabody, MA

73 Reviews for Photography Your Way

Trisha Jenkins · Married on 12/22/2019

Our hero. Highly recommend.

To make a long story short. Photography Your Way was not our first photographer. The first photographer we hired fell Ill at the last minute. I scrambled to find a replacement. Gary at answered my call. Not only did he do an amazing job that day. I already got my preview. The pictures are stunning. Gary is a very laid back person who made me and my husband feel very comfortable in front of the camera. He also gave good direction. I really had zero clue. Prices were good. I highly recommend him. Can't say enough great things about Photography Your Way.

Sincerely,
    Trisha

Sent on 12/27/2019

Hi Trisha,
    You made my day . I’m so glad was open to help you. It truly was an amazing day . Your friends were so much fun . I will be in touch soon.

Gary

stephanie · Married on 09/07/2019

Great photographer, no hidden fees

We loved working with Gary. We choose him specifically as his work was beautiful and he was very straightforward. The other photographers we had met with had hidden fees (editing fees, print fees, etc) or wouldn't let you own the photos. Gary was straightforward about the whole process and price, which was a breath of fresh air.
    He was great to work with and the photos came out beautifully. He took so many beautiful photos and was very unobtrusive during the ceremony/reception. This was something my guests commented on as well. They loved the fact that they were able to enjoy the day without feeling overwhelmed by a photographer. I have been to other weddings where the photographer/videographer was so busy trying to get "the" shot, that they didn't notice how they were affecting the guests. Luckily for us, Gary got amazing shots without being disruptive!
    I would highly recommend picking him!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you Stephanie,. Your wedding was amazing. So many people ask me about the Harry Potter picture.

Nick Urmston · Married on 08/23/2019

Wedding photos!

Gary and his assistant were amazing!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Brii

Brii Arriel · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing!!!

Absolutely love Gary An his team! Nothing less then perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2019

Gary is the best!

Gary was absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I ended up having a small ceremony 6 months prior to our large celebration. Gary was able to answer all my questions (even ones that weren’t photo related) and hooked us up with a photographer with less than a weeks notice. At our big celebration Gary and Corey were both awesome. Although it rained, they were able to get us all of the shots we wanted, and for that I am very grateful! All of our guests commented on how kind and profession both Gary and Corey were. While I have only seen the sneak peak, I am already in love with our pictures!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda & Patrick. It was our pleasure to be part of such an amazing wedding. What a blast.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2019

We had an amazing experience with Gary and his assistant.

I would absolutely recommend photography your way to anyone. We loved every picture that was taken there was not one picture I didn’t like. They really captured every moment of our wedding. Gary is an amazing photographer.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole. Can’t wait to see you guys again for your upcoming photo shoot. Have a great holiday.

Amy M · Married on 05/19/2019

Great team!

Gary and Cory from Photography Your Way did an awesome job during my May wedding. Gary was very responsive in the months leading up to it and gave a lot of advice about vendors as a whole that helped our wedding planning process go smoothly. He was on time the day of and took some really excellent shots of my husband and I getting ready, the ceremony and reception. He made everyone feel comfortable and really ebbed and flowed with the vibe of the night so that we got some wonderful candid shots of our family and friends. He also got the photos up on the website in record time - we hadn't even finished our honeymoon yet! His pricing is very reasonable and right on the website. He gives you the rights to the originals so that you can make your own copies whenever you need. What I really appreciated about Gary was that he's upfront about everything. If you want someone who makes you feel at ease and takes excellent shots to capture your special moments, all at a great rate, you got your guy.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much Amy. Your wedding was absolutely stunning. I feel lucky that I was part of it. I wish the best to you and Sheehank.
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Grube · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing !!!

Gary and Val did an amazing job making my entire wedding party feel comfortable on our wedding day! Their kindness was so appreciated and our pictures were perfect. We received our preview the very next day and had our entire wedding album a week later. They were on time, and completely eased my mind about the rain by making our first look work. The second the sun came out they knocked our wedding party pictures out of the park! Thanks again for everything !!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much. Your wedding was absolutely awesome. I loved how the clouds broke at the perfect moment to add to such an amazing event .

Stefani Mcmillian · Married on 04/05/2019

Loved them!

Gary and his team were great! They were professional and made my day stress-free. They captured such wonderful shots from our special day that we will treasure forever. They were so easy to work with, always answered emails/calls when I had questions, etc. I definitely would recommend.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much Stefani & Cody . We loved being part of such a great wedding . We wish the both of you all the love and luck for the the future.

Elyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend!!!

Gary and Cory were absolutely a dream to work with! Their energetic personalities and expertise delivered the most professional and amazing experience on my wedding day. They both captured absolutely beautiful photos for my wedding at an extremely affordable price. I would highly recommend Gary and his team! I will certainly use them again for another professional photo session. Thank you Gary and Cory!!! I cannot say enough good things about Photography Your Way!

Sent on 11/30/2018

April Dearden · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing! I totally recommend Gary to anyone who is looking for a fun creative photographer!

Gary is such an amazing photographer! He is very creative with his photos and very fun to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2019

Photography Your Way's reply:

Thank you so much April. You guys were fun also . We will do family pics soon. Once the weather breaks .

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2018

Gary was truly a pleasure to work with! He was super flexible throughout the whole process and had our best interest in mind on our wedding day when the wedding coordinator was trying to rush us through our photos. I would definitely recommend him for your next photography services if you want great quality pictures at an affordable price. We were more than satisfied with his services and received all of our pictures right away. Thanks again, Gary!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/12/2018

Gary was amazing!! On time, professional and plenty of variety in photos! Thanks again for Everything!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Kendra · Married on 06/28/2018

I hired Gary for my daughters wedding and I couldn’t be more happy with the service, professionalism, and ultimately, the photos that we received! My daughter and her husband were also very extremely happy with everything!! Thank you so much Gary!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

They were the best to work with, great advice before, during and after answering all of our questions. They were so patient while I was crying taking photos!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Heather · Married on 10/06/2017

I can't even begin to thank Gary enough. He went above and beyond in capturing beautiful moments on my husband and my wedding day from "getting ready" shots, the first look and candids on the dance floor. He even at one point got down on the wet grass to get just the right angle for some formal shots. The price was just right, and the quality of the images was far superior than I could have imagined. He was kind, professional, and efficient. He even did a wonderful job capturing shots of the guests that we have decided to send them with our thank you cards. Thank you so much Gary! I would highly recommend Photography Your Way!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/23/2017

Gary and his team are wonderful!
    They have great ideas and are very
    Creative! Worth every penny.

Sent on 12/12/2017

amber · Married on 07/01/2017

Great experience, was able to capture all the moments, and the pictures came out fantastic!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2017

Our experience with Photography Your Way couldn't have been any better. Gary took amazing photos of our family. He was very patient, relaxed and easy going. He captured natural looking images that truly represent a moment in time for our family of 5.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Cassie · Married on 05/05/2017

Gary was so great to work with, he was the first vendor we booked for our wedding and he was helpful with recommendations for other vendors, answering any photography questions we had, being receptive to photography inspiration ideas I had, etc. He was always responsive to emails, upbeat and positive. When the forecast turned rainy for the week of my wedding and we had to rethink a lot of the outdoor pictures we had, Gary was wonderfully reassuring and on the big day he and his assistant were able to capture some beautiful rainy day pictures that I wouldn't have thought of. He was very honest and extrememly reasonable with his pricing, there were zero unexpected expenses with him, and I am so pleased with our end result pictures. In addition to rights to ALL our photos, Gary also mailed us a CD drive storing all our pictures and a 4x6 print out of every picture, saving us a lot of time! I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Cassie · Married on 05/05/2017

Sent on 06/11/2017

JODY · Married on 01/21/2017

Photography Your Way was amazing. They were professional and fun to be with on our big day. We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Bridget · Married on 12/22/2016

Great photographers! All our pictures came out beautiful and there are so many! Hard to choose our favorites!
    -Bridget and Nick

Sent on 12/18/2016

Cara · Married on 11/25/2016

I met with Gary about 8 months prior to my wedding date and he was completely responsive throughout the entire time period. He was very responsive to both text and emails and answered all of my questions. On the day of, he was on time and very professional. Our photos came out incredible and the turnaround time was so quick! I can't say enough about Gary and Photography Your Way, they made the day so easy and I knew I wouldn't have to worry about how everything turned out.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2016

My experience with Gary and Cory could not have been better. Not only did they capture every precious moment, they were supportive, kind and understanding throughout the entire process. Unfortunately I had a bad experience with my wedding venue due to a change in ownership after I booked. But Gary (with his extensive knowledge of MA wedding venues) was able to go above & beyond his call of duty and offer suggestions, advice and a sympathetic ear. He also was able to provide honest and accurate opinions related to other vendors (florists, bakeries, DJs, etc.)
    Gary & Cory really have a special artistic, creative and enthusiastic approach to effectively capture the day. The photo quality is top notch. I enjoyed every moment/interaction with each of them and I'm incredibly grateful for the exemplary work they put in that day, as well as, with the editing.
    My photos were returned pretty quickly considering the sheer volume of photos -nearly 1000 unique shots. I was absolutely blown away.
    Last, but certainly not least!!! - Gary & Cory easily fit in with the crowd and because of that everyone was relaxed and having fun. From what I hear, the groomsmen had a great time with Cory on their own. I know the girls had a good time and are all very happy with their individual shots. The pictures of my dad seeing me in my wedding gown for the first time are priceless.
    Oh and if you plan on doing a "first look" - having 2 photographers made it seamless. Again, priceless photos we will have forever.

Sent on 12/27/2016