Photography Stiles Reviews

Photography Stiles 2
Photography Stiles 3
Photography Stiles 4

Tayler · Getting married on 12/06/2019

Chris was amazing! He helped my Fiance capture the moment he proposed- and those were moments i will treasure forever! Thank you for helping me never forget a quick- but incredibly important memory!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/19/2019

Best Wedding Photographers!

We loved having Photography Stiles as our wedding photographers! The photos came out amazing, and they are so great to work with! Although based in Connecticut, they traveled to Houston, TX for us! So even if you don't live in Connecticut, you should hire them because they are the best!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Tryncha

Tryncha Lee · Married on 07/06/2019

Best Wedding Photographers!

Chris and his lovely wife are literally the best! They did our engagement shoot and wedding photos. My husband and I are usually so awkward and nervous in front of the camera but they made us feel comfortable and confident and our pictures came out PERFECTLY. This duo went above and beyond and I can say without a doubt that our special day wouldn't have been the same without them.

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Photography Stiles 5
    Photography Stiles 6
    Photography Stiles 7
  • Zach

Zach · Married on 11/02/2018

We started with a secret photo shoot while I proposed and we absolutely love how they came out capturing the moment so perfectly. Then for our engagement photo shoot, literally the very first photo taken was used for our save the dates. The rest of the photo shoot was great as well - Chris had a great plan for types of shots since we weren’t all that sure of what we wanted. It was cold and windy out that day and he got so many different shots and it didn’t take too long but we weren’t rushed at all either. Great experience with Photography Stiles! They will be doing our wedding photos in November as well.

Sent on 07/03/2018
    Photography Stiles 8

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2018

Family photos came out amazing. Captured every moment of both of our little girls! Highly recommended! Fabulous husband and wife to work with what a pair!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Dan · Married on 06/03/2018

Hired Chris to take photos of my family on two occasions, one for family photos and the other for my daughters baptism. Fantastic photographer! Very professional and timely. Knew how to “pose” our family for the best quality of pictures. Very responsive to my emails and communication never lacked. Highly recommend and will use again!

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/23/2015

100 stars to this awesome photography duo!

Chris and Kelley are the most professional, yet friendly and welcoming partnership to help you capture the best moments on your special day. They helped us to capture some of the most special moments in our lives. We are forever grateful for them and their excellent work ethic and product! 10 stars!

Sent on 05/21/2019