Photography By Selina Reviews

4 | Mesa, AZ

4 Reviews for Photography By Selina

Kim · Married on 05/19/2018

Selina was so great! She was patient and helpful. She was not up in our faces like some photographers and got some really amazing shots! I would reccomend Selina to anyone.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Photography By Selina's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! I loved working with you both and wish you love and happiness always!

Jenna · Married on 08/23/2015

Selina did a amazing job photographing my wedding. She did such a great job that I had a hard time picking which photos to frame! I would highly recommend her, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Meredith · Married on 11/23/2013

I have had Selina photograph all the big moments engagement photos, wedding and all three kids. She is amazing and captures us as we are not as a posed perfect family. I cherish the moments she has captured.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Meredith O. · Married on 11/23/2013

Photographer with a heart.

Selina is excellent! She has captured all my family's important moments from engagement, wedding to the birth of all three of my kids. I have never had to create "a list" of desired photos with her. She got to know us and my kids and just captured the moments I wouldn't have even known to ask for, that is priceless. She cares about the details and about capturing your spark. I just love that about her.

Sent on 03/24/2019