Photography By Selina

Mesa, AZ View map
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Making memories is what life is about. I capture those moments to cherish forever. Romantic, sentimental, deeply connected to my family and friends; I’m that person. There to cry or laugh with you through it all.

Weddings, I love them! Your special day is just as special to me. You've dedicated months to planning one of the most magical days of your life. After the music fades, the cake is devoured and your feet stop aching, you'll have images of every last detail. Funny, serious, romantic, chic, eclectic, industrial or a combination, your personality and style will shine through.

Location, location, location... you name it, I'm there. Travel is my passion! So far I've been to 12 countries, 21 states and hundreds of cities, towns, and trails to the middle of nowhere. Even though I'm a "city girl", I can ride (UTV) and hike to almost any location you choose. Also, as a third generation Arizona native (having lived in Flagstaff for eight of those years) I know a lot of great places off the beaten path for some really awesome backdrops. As long as I've got my coffee, I'm good to go!

I come prepared, and not just as a photographer. I have sewn dresses, pinned on boutonnieres, carried flowers, cleaned rings, and double stick tape has fixed all kinds of strange issues. I'll always have a tissue, for you or for me. As a mom of three boys (five boys if you include the husband and the dog!) I can handle just about anything. I always have a few tricks up my sleeves for my sessions. Life happens, roll with it, we'll get through it.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date
    Kim Married on 05/19/2018
    Selina was so great! She was patient and helpful. She was not up in our faces like some photographers and got some really amazing shots! I would reccomend Selina to anyone.

Photography By Selina's reply:

Thank you so much Kim! I loved working with you both and wish you love and happiness always!
    Jenna Married on 08/23/2015
    Selina did a amazing job photographing my wedding. She did such a great job that I had a hard time picking which photos to frame! I would highly recommend her, you will not regret it!
    Meredith Married on 11/23/2013
    I have had Selina photograph all the big moments engagement photos, wedding and all three kids. She is amazing and captures us as we are not as a posed perfect family. I cherish the moments she has captured.

501 North Roca Circle Mesa, AZ, 85213
Location of (Photography By Selina)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding