Photography by Randall Mena Reviews

43 Reviews for Photography by Randall Mena

• Fray

Fray U. · Getting married on 08/03/2021

Fotografías Post Boda

Excelente fotógrafo y persona. Super profesional, resultados de muchísima calidad.

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie K. · Married on 05/09/2021

HIGHLY recommend - Best Photographer Ever

I hired Randall for my wedding and he and his team did a phenomenal job. I specifically chose Randall because of his creative eye for photography and his sunset pictures. Our pictures came out more beautiful than I could have imagined. His attention to detail was like no other photographer I have come across.

Randall was wonderful to work with. He has a calm demeanor and made us feel special and taken care of on our special day. He was quick to give us a sneak peak from our wedding.

After our wedding we also had him do family photos and those were spectacular as well. I plan to hire Randall for any and all future photo shoots.

I would HIGHLY recommend Randall to anyone whether its for their engagement photos, wedding photos, or family pictures. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Paola

Paola R. · Married on 11/28/2020

Amazing work!! 100% recommended

Randall was very professional. He made everything perfect
    My wedding pictures were perfect in every way and my video was even better
    He was so easy to work with and the communication made it better
    I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for the best photographer
    He really puts all his effort into his work and it shows
    Very thankful he was my photographer for such an important event in my life

Sent on 12/09/2020

Jason R. · Married on 11/25/2020

This was an amazing experience and I would recommend Randall for all further photo events!

I think this Randall Mena photography is professional and has a way of getting the most genuine photos of a person. The photos that were taken were great and we were made to feel very comfortable with him.

Sent on 02/12/2021
  • Mariangelis

Mariangelis · Married on 09/12/2020

Highly Recommend!

We had our engagement pictures and wedding pictures done with Randall, from the beginning he was so professional and always on time. I’m super shy when it comes to being in front of cameras but he made us feel really comfortable and the quality is amazing!

Sent on 12/29/2020

Rebecca P. · Married on 09/06/2020

Randall exceeded all our expectations!

The photos speak for themselves! Randall's work is absolutely stunning and one of a kind! His professionalism and attention to detail is second to none, and his entire team was a joy to work with. He kept things fun and made us feel comfortable and just easy to be ourselves, and that really shines through the camera. The final products (photos, video, handcrafted album and metal print) blew us away, and we will treasure these memories forever because of Randall. If you are seeking a photographer/videographer you can trust with your special day, Randall is your guy!

Sent on 12/29/2020
  • Michael

Michael J. · Married on 01/02/2020

Great Experience

It was a great experience. Randall helps and guides you through the process, with excellent and beautiful results.
    The best capturing our love and joy in such an important day

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Luis

Luis N. · Married on 11/30/2019

Excellent Perfect Beautiful

Everything was so perfect and very professional

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Lizbeth

Lizbeth · Married on 09/28/2019

Beyond Amazing

Randall did my wedding pictures, and I couldn't be happier with the results. All his pictures are breathtaking, he makes sure to take the perfect shots at the perfect time, and not to mention how professional he is with all his work!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Judy

Judy M. · Married on 08/28/2019

It was great no complaints

He is a bilingual professional photographer that’s takes beautiful pictures he’s your man

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 06/30/2019

100% happy

I am very happy with all my photos, I couldn’t have found some better than Randall. Thank you! For those beautiful memories

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/24/2019

Súper profesional. Love it

Making a decision on who to hire as a photographer is very difficult because you want to make sure you have the right person to capture the right moment.
    My husband and I hired Randal Mena and his amazing team, including lovely Karina Palasco, fun videographer Fredy Palasco and his lights assistance Hector Alarcón. It was the best decision we made. Our photographer and his coworkers truly are an amazing team. They are a group of professionals, very hard workers from the time they started to the end of the night. They made my day just magical and bright. As I keep seeing as I scroll through my pictures, it just gets better. I can’t wait to get my whole gallery. We had the best experience during our engagement pictures in a beautiful and unique place picked by them, where we got gorgeous pictures captured by Karina Palasco. Randal has great organization skills and great team leader that makes everything flow nice and easy, Extremely professional. He truly showed his excellent experience. Very friendly and easy to get along with. Randall Mena made our wedding a day a dream come true by capturing special and very meaningful moments. We are so very happy and lucky to have them at out wedding. Payment plan was super helpful. We would recommended them a thousand times over. It was so great to share this moment with them, they make you feel so comfortable and pleased...super fun....thank you so much Photography Randal Mena and all your team...we truly love every moment of our special day.
    Nos sentimos en familia todo el tiempo y lo disfrutamos al máximo..un placer total.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Danya M. · Married on 03/29/2019

Best Photographer in CT area !!!

Randall is such a professional photographer with alot of talent !!!! My wedding pictures came out absolutely breathtaking alot of complements from my peers of how my pictures came out to be. For any future events i will be definitely contacting him for more shoots, i highly recommend him 100%.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Monica M. · Married on 02/10/2019

Perfecta sesión fotográfica post boda.

El 10 de febrero 2019 participamos de una hermosa sesión de fotos con Randall Mena y su equipo. Estamos sumamente agradecidos y complacidos por el resultado. Recomendamos al 100% que lo busquen y se enamoren de su trabajo. Excelente profesional y excelentes resultados. Además de todo el equipo de Randall Mena, Kreative Line Productions. 📷😉

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie A. · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing!!!!

Randall is an amazing photographer, he is creative and he makes you feel comfortable, he worries about the perfection in his photos.
    He pay attention to all the details in order to capture them for you, so the result is simply magical!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy B. · Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing, memorable and highly recommended

Our wedding was much more memorable because of Kreative line. The pictures are expectional. I still can’t believe that’s us in some pictures!! Our pictures and video are perfect and I couldn’t ask for anything better. I would use kreative line again for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Alexandra A. · Married on 08/18/2018

Excelente trabajo

Mucho profesionalismo y conocimiento, realiza un excelente trabajo. se puede confiar en su trabajo a ojos cerrados.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Dialis · Married on 06/23/2018

Worth every penny. One thing you should not go with the cheaper option is your photos. After the day is done, this is all that you have. Randall is a true professional and you will not be disappointed with the finished product. Highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Photography by Randall Mena's reply:

Stefanny · Married on 06/14/2018

He was the best photographer

They were beautiful and perfect photos, professionals in their work recommended them

Sent on 12/17/2018

Valeria · Married on 04/11/2018

Destination Wedding in Punta Cana

Randall and Freddy joined us in oyt destination wedding. They were available at all times and capture every moment of our special day. They were friendly and professional. We couldn't have pick a better team to shot in our wedding

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jesse T. · Married on 01/20/2018

Amazing job!

Can't thank enough to Randall he did such a great job at taking the best pictures in my wedding. You did an incredible job Randall! I can truly trust you again for any other event. Randall took my photos when I was pregnant 5 years ago, then when my kid was 3 months old. My engament pictures and the wedding pictures they are absolutely perfect.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Mayra · Married on 12/23/2017

The Profesionalism is outstanding and very high quality on the photos and video!!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2017

Randall and his team were phenomenal! From the moment I saw his photos and video at a bridal show, I knew he was the one we were going to hire. His photographs and videos are top notch and my mother in law said, "these are the best photos I've ever seen, " when she looked through the wedding album and photos. Randall and his team were also super nice and went above and beyond for my husband and I. Everything from start to finish prior to our big day and on the day itself went smoothly and stress free. And he made us feel like family, not customers. I would highly recommend Kreative Line Production to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Shirley · Married on 10/30/2016

Love the staff and the quality of their work... i really recommend kreative line productions

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jose · Married on 06/04/2016

Randall is an Artist
    With the right team.
    Picking a photographer was the easiest the decision we made while planning our wedding, Because we have seen the way he works for many years, He always has something new to offer.
    We like that he captures the moment. The pictures are amazing, we love the quality of the product and the level of detail.
    Also, Our relatives in other countries are so happy with convenience of being able to watch the video online.
    Make sure to take time to discuss what will be happening that day or if you'd like certain shot so he can prepare with the right equipment to do his magic.
    We loved the slideshow at the reception of the engagement photoshoot and the photos that were taken that same day

Sent on 09/26/2016