Photography by Michelle Reviews

Photography by Michelle 6
Photography by Michelle 7

Ansley Feltman · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Our Engagement Session!

Michelle is a joy to work with! I found her work on Facebook and her photography style drew me in immediately. She is always quick to respond to emails and messages before booking and throughout the wedding process. For our engagement session, she was interested in our ideas and had a few great suggestions as well. She was very flexible to find time to meet for our engagement session, which was perfect with us living out of town. On the day we picked, it rained throughout the morning, but Michelle stuck with us and when the rain let up she was down to still meet and make it work! We ended up having a perfect day and have amazing photos. She had great energy, gave good direction, and we felt comfortable posing and working together. We couldn’t be happier with the quality of the photos and having access to the beautifully edited downloadable images. We can’t wait to work with her again for our April wedding and know we are in great hands!

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Photography by Michelle 8
    Photography by Michelle 9
    Photography by Michelle 10
    Photography by Michelle 11

Photography by Michelle's reply:

Thank you so much Ansley! 💕 I had the best time with you and Colin and I can not wait to capture your wedding!!

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Michelle has been nothing but amazing! We loved our engagement pictures and we are so excited for the wedding! She is extremely quick to get our pictures back and she is so flexible! We could not be happier to have Michelle as our photographer for our special day!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Photography by Michelle 12
    Photography by Michelle 13
    Photography by Michelle 14
    Photography by Michelle 15
    Photography by Michelle 16

Photography by Michelle's reply:

Oh Emily! I am counting down the days until your wedding! I know you are going to be stunning and I am honored that you chose me to come to Florida with you to capture these moments!

Sarah · Married on 12/29/2018

Beatiful Photography

Michelle took our engagement photos and they are beautiful. My fiancé is not photogenic and always puts on a fake (scary) smile for cameras. Somehow Michelle was able to capture all of the moments with us where he was just being natural and I am so happy to have theses raw moments forever captured.

Her work is amazing and I'm so excited to have her photograph my wedding in a couple months!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Photography by Michelle 17
    Photography by Michelle 18

Photography by Michelle's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah, I can not wait for your wedding in December! You are going to make such a beautiful bride and I am trilled to capture these sweet memories for you and Cameron!