Photography by Kyla Reviews

18 | Mooresville, NC

18 Reviews for Photography by Kyla

Travis Hill · Married on 10/19/2019

October wedding

My wife and I researched quite a few photographers online before deciding on Kyla, and we made the perfect choice. We wanted our October wedding pictures to have a rustic & classy feel to them, and from her previous work we thought she'd be a good fit.

So we called her and scheduled an engagement shoot. Even though we don't get professionally photographed often, she made us feel extremely comfortable and made the shoot a lot of fun. Kyla's easy to work with and we loved that. It was a great experience, and the pictures turned out perfect. When we first saw them, we were stunned at how amazing they looked.!

We immediately asked her to be our wedding photographer. And for anyone on the fence about choosing Kyla for your wedding, let us tell you that she was 100% the right choice for us. She was always courteous, responsive, and willing to accommodate our requests. She knows how to get pictures of people interacting naturally, and it really shows in the photos. We relied on her to find the best spots to take pictures at our venue, and we loved the results.

Honestly couldn't say anything better about Kyla. Working with her was a great experience. For any additional photography needs we have in the future, she's the one we're going to call. And we'll recommend her to anyone on here looking for a great wedding photographer.

Trust us, she's the best!

-Sarah and Travis

Sent on 12/20/2019

Gretchen · Married on 09/07/2019

I have used Photography by Kyla many times for various photo shoots, from lifestyle, to a birthday photoshoot with my dog, to pictures of my love and I. Kyla is very personable, and really does a great job of making you feel comfortable with her! She has a great eye for getting the candid moments, and not making you feel weird or cheesy during the photo shoot. She was able to get my non-photogenic guy to be comfortable in front of the camera, which I had thought was an impossible feat. Communicating with Kyla before, after, and during all photoshoots has made me feel like I was in great hands. The attention to detail Kyla is able to give is second to none, and I cannot wait for her to shoot my big day!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Staci · Married on 07/21/2019

Such a lovely experience!

Kyla was everything I ever wanted & more in a wedding photographer! She made us feel so comfortable & captured our special day perfectly! Forever thankful for her.

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Graceannc

Graceann Faith Cox · Married on 04/06/2019

Always the best!

Kyla is amazing to say the least. She is always a joy to be around and work with. She has been doing photos for me since grade school! And she never disappoints! From senior pictures to helping make my wedding day perfect and capture those special moments. Her work is spectacular! She is excellent with communication, and cares about getting to know her clients! I highly recommend Photography by Kyla!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Tristan Rizzo · Married on 09/09/2018

Small September Wedding

To say that Kyla is a dream to work with is an understatement. My soon to be husband and I were both coming into our second marriage. Our wedding was very small and quick but Kyla left no detail pushed aside. She captured every moment of our special day. Marking memorable moments of before, during and after the ceremony. The ones with our children mark the most memorable. She helped us create a picture of our life together from that day forward. The pictures we proudly display in our home together. Her bright personality and willingness to be flexible with our schedule was icing on the cake. I hope to use her again in the future for family photos. Thank you for a memorable day Kyla!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Rodriguez · Married on 08/31/2018

Can’t recommend enough!

Kyla worked with my husband to surprise me with photos of our engagement. It was so special! After that we knew we had to use her for our big day. I also used her for my bridal portraits and engagement party. Kyla’s professionalism and consistency with everything far surpassed our expectations. She returned our photos quickly, and was also extremely flexible with our schedule and made everything so easy for our wedding. I would recommend Kyla to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion! She is a true gem and is so talented! Thank you Kyla! Your photos fill our home with our favorite memories :)

Sent on 12/20/2019

Cheryl · Married on 08/08/2018

Kyla was kind enough to do a family photo shoot in Charlotte and then drive 30 miles north for a surprise 25th anniversary vow renewal. Never having used her before she captured the moment that will re-tell the story for years to come! I forgot she was even around but somehow was able to get the most beautiful photographs. She is very talented and knows how to work with all personalities. I would highly recommend!

• Liana

Liana · Married on 06/16/2018

Great Photographer!

We love Kyla! She was our wedding photographer and she did an incredible job. We had countless perfect photos from the entire day. We had our wedding on our farm property and she wasn’t afraid to “get dirty” to get the difficult but beautiful photos. She is so personable and fun to work with. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Marguerite · Married on 09/30/2017

We used Kyla for our wedding last year on 9/30/17 not only did she take the most beautiful pictures but working with her easy enjoyable. She was able to capture the moments we wanted while also getting the inbetween moments that were so special to us. Everyone was impressed with her beautiful photos, and we would recommend her whole heartedly to anyone! Thank you Kyla for capturing the best day of our live!

MANDY · Married on 05/06/2017

Kyla is the absolute best!! I’ve been in so many weddings and no photographers compare to her! She’s so personable and makes everything so special. The pictures at my wedding and my brother and his wife’s wedding were absolutely to die for! So amazing!! I can’t say enough about how great she is!!!

• F

Farrah · Married on 04/28/2017

Kyla is the best. She captured every moment perfectly. Every time we look at our pictures we relive the moments over and over again. We can’t thank her enough. She was wonderful!!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Nikki · Married on 04/14/2017

Kyla was so amazing to work with! She perfectly captured our day - from the beginning to the end, she made it easy for us to relax and enjoy every second - which is incredible when you have a guy who absolutely hates getting his picture taken! I would absolutely recommend her to everyone and especially those looking for someone who pays attention to the most tiny details and turns them in to beautiful memories. I seriously wanted to print every single photo!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Megan · Married on 09/03/2016

Kyla was amazing! She did an amazing job capturing our special day and I could not have asked for a better photographer! Kyla was so easy to work with and had the best ideas for photos! If you are looking for the perfect picture then look no further! Kyla will capture your special day!

Lauren · Married on 12/27/2015

Kyla has taken my photos for family pictures, engagement photos, wedding, maternity and newborn pictures! She is really versatile and takes the best pictures! I have trusted her to document my family's journey of the past several years and when she photographed my wedding.... she did not disappoint! I ALWAYS receive compliments on my wedding pictures. They are beautiful and a work of art. Kyla is warm and great to work with and will make you feel comfortable right away! She has an eye for placement, natural light, negative and positive space.... she is just a gem of a photographer. She captured the sweetest moments on the biggest day of my life! She made sure to get every detail. She is also really great working with kids! I recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Charlotte area! She's amazing!

Tamara · Married on 10/11/2014

Kyla was the absolute best photographer for my wedding! Great price, awesome personality, beautiful posing ideas, and extremely accomodating!!! The hardcover wedding album she made for us is certainly breathtaking! She is such an amazing person with a natural gift of creativity. We are so glad to have chosen her for our special day! <3

Sent on 08/26/2018

Cheyanne · Married on 08/02/2014

Kyla is a wonderful photographer to work with! She was very creative in her shots and was sure to capture the ones we wanted as well! She was friendly and easy to work with and my entire wedding party loved her.

Joanna Mask · Married on 11/06/2013

Stunning Work!

Kyla is such a dream behind the camera! She made me look and feel like a queen in every photo she took of me. Not only is she excellent behind the camera, but her knowledge of how a wedding day should run is excellent. My wedding day would have been a disaster without her there! I cannot recommend her and her work enough

Sent on 12/31/2019

Cheryl · Married on 08/28/2008

We had never met Kyla until the day of the shoot. By the end of the day she was considered family! Her gift is obviously her photography but also making us feel so relaxed that we forgot she was even taking pictures! With the 8 of us she had her hands full but was able to manage all personalities which was captured in the photographs. Its been almost 2 years since the shoot and I still get compliments. If I am ever able to get all 8 of us together again for a family photo shoot she will definitely be the person I am calling. She is talented beyond words!