PhotoBooth901 Reviews

5 | Memphis, TN

5 Reviews for PhotoBooth901

• Ladylove30047

Kimnedra · Married on 09/03/2016

My wedding was September 3rd and this photo booth was the high light for my guest!! The social media session was great I received a USB drive that evening that had everyone's picture in it which made me laugh looking at them. He was so professional and worth every penny!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Leanna · Married on 03/05/2016

My Wedding was in March last month at the Peabody Place and this vendor was amazing! I got the photo booth for my friends and family to have some fun and be able to take home pictures that night. The props were so cute and a huge hit with the kids! I will be recommending this vendor to all of my friends getting married!

Sent on 04/07/2016

We went with Photobooth901 for our daughter's wedding after looking at several other photo booths. It was not the cheapest photo booth out there, but they worked with us to meet our budget and seemed to know what they were doing. The prints matched the rustic look of the wedding and everyone who used the photo booth got pictures. Gary, the owner was nice to us and our guests and helped everyone have a good time. Very pleased and highly recommend.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Cindy · Married on 05/30/2015

We added the Photo booth to our daughter's wedding reception at the last minute and we are so glad we did. It gave everyone something to do while waiting for the regular photographer to finish. Everyone got pictures and many went through the photo booth several times it was so much fun. We were lucky to get a photo booth at such a late date and glad the nice folks at Photobooth901 were available.

Sent on 04/05/2016

I was very pleased with photobooth901. The owner was very accommodating and professional. We decided to rent the open style booth so more people could be in each picture and by the time the reception ended everyone was trying to. It was such fun. All around good value for the money spent and we have a scrap book of pictures to remind us of our wedding day.

Sent on 04/11/2016