Photo Harp Weddings, Portraits, and Events Reviews

27 | Tampa, FL

27 Reviews for Photo Harp Weddings, Portraits, and Events

• Erin

Erin Olson · Getting married on 12/13/2020

Amazing! Jose is the best!

Jose did my friends wedding and her photos turned out amazing so I hired him for mine. My wedding isn’t until December but my engagement pictures came out amazing! They were absolutely gorgeous! Jose is so great to work with and he has a great eye for those special moments. I highly recommend him. He is also very affordable and very flexible!

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Kera

Kera Picker · Married on 10/16/2020

Speechless... Blown Away

Where do we begin?! Jose and Kristen are a duo like no other. Their love and passion for what they do is beyond evident. You can't help but smile when they get giddy about an awesome shot, the perfect lighting, a captured moment worth a million bucks... From the moment we met them at a friend's wedding, we were in awe of their talent and knew we needed them to be a part of our special day! We were blown away by their attention to detail, their cool flashes and gadgets, their quickness around the room to capture every little moment, and much more! From the minute I contacted them, to our engagement session, and to our wedding day, they never missed a beat! Jose and Kristen were always quick to respond and made us all feel at ease through the entire process. On our wedding day, they made every single person feel comfortable! Laughing and joking with us - making the entire day fun and happy. As the day rushed away and felt to be over in a blink of an eye, Jose and Kristen did an incredible job capturing each moment. From all angles! We are thankful for them because we have beautiful memories that we will cherish always. Their prices are insanely great for the quality of work, efforts, and quickness in getting photos to you! We had our wedding last Friday, only 7 days ago, and they have already given us our ENTIRE gallery - with over 1000 pictures! Philip, myself, family, and friends have already viewed the album multiple times because we are in such awe of the work Jose and Kristen did. My husband, who isn't too big into taking pictures, can't stop talking about how happy he is with the pictures and how much he enjoyed working with Jose and Kristen! We are already discussing when we can work with them again... family events, future babies, anniversaries... Choosing a photographer can be nerve-wracking, but with Jose and Kristen there wasn't a single nerve or worry. I am so glad we met them 3 years ago and chose them to be a part of our special day. If you are considering Photo Harp Weddings, just do it! You won't regret it. There are not enough words to express how blown away we are and how blessed we are to have found this amazing duo. We are forever thankful for the love and passion they put into our day. Thank you.

Ps, if it would allow me to share more than 20 pictures I would!

Sent on 10/23/2020
  • Shayla

Shayla · Married on 02/21/2020

Jose is AMAZING. Look no further!

I looked at soooo many photographers before deciding on PhotoHarp and I couldn't be more pleased. Jose is hands down amazing and his work is STUNNING. I love the ease of getting my photos and being able to share them with our friends and family. Last night, I laid in bed, and looked through every picture (for the 1,000th time) and I was taken back to my wedding day all over again. Jose captured both of our personalities and gave us pictures we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much Jose for everything that you did for us!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Alison Buenavista · Married on 02/02/2020

A Dream Come True

When I found this harpist/photographer duo, it seemed like a dream. Live music at my wedding?? How awesome would that be?! I figured it would be too expensive, but I contacted them anyway and from the first interaction this pair was a joy to work with. The harpist understood the mood/theme we were going for and was able to play any song we wanted. The live music added a truly regal air to the whole ceremony. The photography was just beautiful as well! I love the creativity he put into every shot. For our engagement session we went to a mini golf course, the location of one of our favorite dates, and he used the scenery to get some of my all time favorite photos of us! On the wedding day the duo mixed seamlessly into the whole production. Jose had requested a list of shots I absolutely wanted to get, like the one with me and my two aunts that I will always treasure, and he was able to corral everyone to get the whole list completed. The production time was very reasonable and I can see the artistry behind every shot. Honestly, I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Karones · Married on 02/01/2020

Jose and Kristen provide an amazing service with immeasurable talent!

WOW! Jose, Kristen, & Tony are absolutely wonderful. They were patient and incredibly kind. The moments and special things they were able to capture were absolutely AMAZING! Nobody provides quality service with a smile like they do. We would choose them over and over again! They take their time to get to know their clients and establish a relationship with them. They worked so hard during our engagement photos and wedding to make sure they caught the magic of the day. Thank you PhotoHarp!

Sent on 03/09/2020

Caitlin · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing! One of our favorite vendors throughout the process.

Jose and Kristen are an amazing team and we are incredibly pleased with the photos and harp music. Jose was very flexible when we needed to reschedule an engagement photo shoot. After that shoot and the wedding he provided great sneak peeks of the photos to come, his work is beautiful. You can tell he is very passionate and knowledgeable, so much so that he would lie in the grass or stand on chairs to get the right angle for a photo!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Alexandria Sutton · Married on 11/10/2019

Photoharp is worth every single penny!

My cousin used Photoharp for her wedding in December of last year. I was SO impressed with them, that I booked them for my wedding this year! Jose and his family are worth every single penny. He did our engagement photos, and our wedding photos. There isn’t one picture we don’t love! Not only were the pictures phenomenal, but he truly cares about all of his clients. He made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, and I’m not someone who usually likes having pictures taken! He’s very responsive to messages and is 100% willing to work with you to make sure you get EXACTLY what you want! He did an amazing job editing our photos, got them done QUICKLY, and even made us a video with hi lights from the wedding (which made both of us cry)! We LOVE Photoharp and would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Sears · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing photos!

Jose and team took amazing pictures. He said it would be 2-4 weeks to get the photos and we had them in 4 days! I HIGHLY recommend them as pictures will be amazing and beautiful.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Keddy · Married on 11/07/2019

Amazing photographer!

Our pictures came out beautiful! Jose is a master of his craft, and had great energy while taking all of our wedding photos. I would 100% recommend him for capturing all of the most important, and beautiful moments of your special day.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Katie · Married on 10/19/2019

These people are superhumans!!

I had no idea when we hired Jose and Kristen that they would end up being such an irreplaceable component in our wedding.
    Not only were they an excellent support in planning and the time leading up to the wedding but they bravely battled a tropical storm (and MANY other adversaries throughout the duration of our ceremony) right along with us. They felt like the family you’d choose... if you had a choice 😉
    I will be forever grateful for their teamwork, flexibility and perseverance.
    They saved my day!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Rosaria Little · Married on 10/19/2019

Easy to work with, so sweet! Very personable

I worked with the husband and wife and I had a great experience! Both very sweet people, took great photos and harp was amazing! I’d definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2019

Flawless, Seamless, Perfect

Kristen and Jose were AMAZING! So personable and helpful. They personalized our experience to fit us. They work as a perfect team and compliment each other’s skills well. Thank you for being a part of our special day. Best decision we made to have y’all there!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Jared Lopez · Married on 03/02/2019

We couldn’t have asked for more!

Jose has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He was extremely involved every step of the way and is always eager and willing to work with you and to help make sure things are perfect. He has a very positive and warm deameaner making it very easy to talk to him about what you envision. He will absolutely be used again once my wife and I start having children. His website is excellent and the way he puts together the albums is perfect! I have zero complaints.

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Marshall · Married on 02/16/2019

Excellent!

Honestly, you could not get a better photographer. Jose is a very professional, easy to work with guy. I was not worried about anything at all on my wedding day. He made me feel so at ease and caught genuine moments that i will cherish for the rest of my life. I am truly blown away. His prices are very reasonable and after getting my pictures back all 700 of them (11 days after my wedding😱 how crazy is that?) i would have paid way more than what I did. They are priceless. He is THAT fantastic! You won’t regret letting him capture your day. He is a true pro and the photos themselves took my breath away. Thank you so much Jose for making me the happiest bride ever. I’m forever grateful for you!

Sent on 03/02/2019

Nino B · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing !!!!

Amazing photos ! The way they captured the photos will forever be a way we can reminisce realistically through the photos . Price and professionalism way on point !

Sent on 07/27/2019

Giselle Santos · Married on 12/29/2018

What a duo!

Jose & Kristen are just FABULOUS! José does an amazing job with the pictures and expreases such creativity through photographs & Kristen for plays the harp beautifully and also is amazing at taking photographs. They are a wonderful team and what they do is priceless. Our photos came out amazing and they were able to capture every special moment in our wedding. The harp not only sounded beautiful, it added such an elegant and classy touch to our ceremony. This couple has a special talent! They are extremely warm and welcoming and make posing for pictures so effortless. I would HIGHLY recommmend.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Tony Chase · Married on 12/17/2018

Absolutely amazing photographer!

One of the hardest things to do when you’re preparing for your wedding is to pick a photographer that will capture the moment and tell your story the way you see it in your own mind. You also want someone that’s going to make the process, from start to finish, as fun and easy as it can be. Jose and Kristen do just that! They flew down to Key West, FL and hopped on a sailboat with us. It was a very small and intimate setting and they captured it perfectly! We couldn’t be any happier with the photos and the entire experience! Thank you so much for helping us make and cherish memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Glen Hunter · Married on 12/06/2018

Simply Incredible!

What an incredible experience! super quick with responses, amazing photography, creative, beautiful harp music during our cocktail hour, I cannot say enough good things about photo harp, they helped to make our day spectacular, from start to finish a truly magical experience from such devoted, professional people. thank you Jose and Kristen xx

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • J Smith

J Smith · Married on 11/11/2018

Amazing work

I personally known Jose (photographer) for over a decade. He is a great husband, father, friend and tirelessly hard worker. We could NOT think of another person to capture our day. Aside from knowing him personally, I have also witnessed his professional growth behind the lens. He has a natural way of capturing the perfect shot at just the right time. He is very creative. Best of all he has a great report with people. His directions are easy to follow and he worked hard to make the tons of pictures taken that day effortless and fun. I would HIGHLY recommend him and his wife Kristen- the harp at the wedding is just ridiculously beautiful!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Alexandra · Married on 11/04/2018

It doesn’t get any better!

My husband and I were fortunate enough to have found Jose for our wedding and (included) engagement photography. We could not have chosen anyone better. From the beginning, it was like having a friend by our side, making us comfortable and taking the most amazing shots. Professional, kind, and beyond talented. Still today, people comment on how beautiful our photos turned out. I am so glad I’ll have them to cherish forever. I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kristin Krizan · Married on 11/03/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more.

Wow! I was planning an out of town wedding which can be tricky. But Photo Harp was hands down the easiest and most efficient vendor we had! From even the early days of emailing, he would always respond within the hour, usually in a few minutes. He answered my laundry list of questions, was flexible with the package we chose, and was able to capture some amazing moments. He was a joy to work with on the big day and we will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives! They are so stunning, some look like magazine editorials, some are traditional family portraits. A wonderful mix! Also, he has a tremendous gift for capturing those candid moments - those might be our favorite photos!
    Thanks again!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/27/2018

Top Notch Service and Quality!

From the time we started discussing availability to pricing, planning, and the day of, nothing was short of 5 stars! What an honor to work with the Photo Harp team! We will treasure our wedding memories forever.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Katherine · Married on 03/03/2018

My husband and I were just married in March. We planned and payed for the entire wedding ourselves, and as you can imagine we were faced with so many difficult decisions. Photo Harp Weddings, or as we call them Jose and Kristen, were the only easy decision we made! When we found their website we were in search of a harpist. We were stunned to find Kristen was half of a duo! Her husband Jose is also a wedding photographer and they work together to offer individualized packages! As someone who was sure finding a photographer alone would be an exhaustive search, it was hard to believe it could be this easy. We looked through their photo gallery and immediately reached out to them via email. They responded so quickly and answered all of our questions. In no time we had a basic idea of cost and had set a date to meet with them. I think what stuck out most when we met was how transparent and forth coming they both were. Jose eagerly showed us the equipment he uses and we were able to look through a physical album he had created. Kristen played her harp for us right then and there and offered to learn songs that weren't on her list. On top of all that, they didn't just hand us a black and white sheet with a list of prices. They took the time to talk through our vision and form a custom priced package that fit our needs!! As for the wedding day, I cannot imagine any two people better suited for the wedding business. Jose blended easily into the flow of our day without being the least bit intrusive but still capturing every single important moment. Even some moments I missed myself! He was kind, sharp, and paid such attention to detail. Kristen played perfectly and was truly stunning! She literally spent 15 minutes helping me bustle my gown because that's how caring she is! The turnaround time was outstanding. And I can genuinely say our photos and album are some of the most beautiful images I've ever seen outside of magazines! Thank you for making our dreams come true!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Brianna · Married on 12/30/2017

Jose was totally amazing!! From the engagement pictures and letting us use whatever props we wanted (a dirt bike!!) to our wedding where he made everyone feel comfortable and happy to take pictures. We are no models by any means so we needed all the direction we could get and he was patient and so good with showing us great poses to give us amazing pictures! I have recommended him to other people and after attending my wedding and seeing him in action my best friend is using him for her wedding as well! If I ever need professional pictures done I will definitely be using him!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Nicole · Married on 04/01/2017

Jose makes you feel like you are apart of his family. He is an amazing human being as well as a photographer. He won't stop until he gets the perfect shot and takes so much pride in his work. Whenever anyone asks for a recommendation for a photographer, hands down Photo Harp is the best in Central Florida.

Sent on 05/11/2018