Photo Booth Express Reviews

72 | Schaumburg, IL

72 Reviews for Photo Booth Express

Sarah · Married on 02/26/2011

I definitely would recommend to everyone!! Our guests LOVED the photo booth - it was busy all night. I don't think the attendant got a break at all. People are still talking about it 3 months later! I had hesitations at first (I wasn't sure people would use it) but I'm so glad we got it. Not a single complaint or regret.

Sent on 05/31/2011

Jeanne · Married on 01/08/2011

I am soooo glad that we decided to go with the photo booth! Everyone at the wedding loved it and had a blast. Most of the time there was a line so of course being the bride I went to the front! I would highly recommend. All of my guest raved about it!! It was better quality and size than other booths that I have seen out there. And the service was excellent!!!

Sent on 04/08/2011

Courtney · Married on 11/06/2010

Everyone loved the photobooth. Faith, at Photobooth Express, was terrific. She answered all of my emails. Even the ones with questions that a 4 year old could have answered. Mandy, our attendant, was fabulous. Everyone said that she was great and very helpful. The props were super cute and everyone enjoyed themselves. I don't think the booth was ever empty for more then a couple of minutes. If you are thinking about getting a photobooth, think no more. Get it!!

Sent on 11/08/2010

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2010

We used their services at our wedding and it was a hit! All of our guests took advantage and had a blast! The photos are great memories! They are extremely easy to work with and all of my questions were always answered quickly. I would highly recommend Photobooth Express!

Sent on 12/27/2010

Brian · Married on 09/25/2010

Excellent vendor

Sent on 10/11/2010

Erika · Married on 09/04/2010

Everything was GREAT! The perfect wedding gift.

Sent on 09/05/2010

Kristi · Married on 07/09/2010

We really wanted a photo booth - but we were concerned about price and it was hard to justify an expensive photobooth. Photo Booth Express really worked with us to keep the price down (using some online coupons, etc) and we were able to get everything we wanted and stay in our budget (we got double-prints, plenty of hours, and 2 dvds to take home). To keep costs down, we decided to bring in our own props and a scrapbooking friend offered to do a photobooth guestbook. Our attendant Mandy was wonderful and helped even with the stuff we brought in. It was the hit of the party. Everyone (all ages) used it. Definitely use props. The photos with props are way more fun than the ones without it. (If you want dignified pictures, you probably won't be getting a photobooth anyway). I love looking through all the photos of people having such crazy fun at the wedding!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Lindsey · Married on 06/26/2010

Best money I spent on the wedding! The pictures are priceless, and photos that people wouldn't ever pose for a photographer for. We love looking through the scrap book and reading the messages. April was fantastic and took care of everything. Got so many compliments on the idea. Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 07/13/2010

Katie · Married on 06/26/2010

Photo Booth Express was such a fun thing to have at our wedding! Our guests really enjoyed the booth and the pictures we have are very funny. They were very responsible and helpful leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day! I highly recommend them to any bride and groom!

Sent on 07/21/2010
  • alach

Arla · Married on 06/19/2010

We decided to have a photobooth at our wedding as our guest book. Photobooth Express has a package that gives people two copies of the photostrips, one for them, and one to glue into a scrap book that allows them to write a note.

I purchased a bunch of props (hats, feather boas, sunglasses, etc) for people to wear in the booth, which added to the fun.

The guests LOVED this at our wedding. It was a huge hit, and the pictures are just so fun and a great memory of the night.

The quality of the pictures was high, Photobooth express was extremely easy to work with. I found out after the wedding that the person that was supposed to be working the photobooth at the wedding had a car accident in route to reception site (luckily he wasn't hurt). Photobooth Express got a backup person to the venue on time and set up, so my husband and I had no idea that there was an issue. Now that is service! I would highly recommend them for any event. It's such a fun thing.

Sent on 07/08/2010

Megan · Married on 10/31/2009

Photo Booth Express was great to work with, they where curtious and professional. I would recommend using them over the standard photographer back drop. It was a huge hit at the wedding. We especially enjoyed receiving a copy of all the photos taken that night. Photo Booth placed the pictures in an album and asked guests to sign them. Best service ever! Thank you Photo Booth Express!

Sent on 11/03/2009

Hollee · Married on 09/13/2009

Photo Booth Express was a great and unique way to add some fun to my reception! Guests were able to take as many photos as they wanted and have them as a wedding favor. I also set up a scrapbooking table as my guest book, so they could stick their pictures in my guest book and sign the page. I put a lot of stickers and colored markers out for people to use. It was a big hit. The company was very responsive to emails when I had questions. The person they sent to man the photo booth was very professional and fun. He even took pix with a few of my guests who asked him to! The only recommendation I would have is to get a little closer to the camera if their are just two people in the shot. Otherwise the picture comes out very small, since a booth made to fit several people. I do wish someone would have pointed that out, since I didn't really figure it out til after my somewhat alcohol blurred wedding!!

Sent on 07/19/2010

Kathryn · Married on 09/05/2009

Everyone really enjoyed this keepsake service!

Sent on 09/09/2009

Erik · Married on 06/13/2009

A must have for any Wedding Reception! We are so happy we chose Photo Booth Express. The staff was so much fun and extremely helpful. Our guests raved about what a great idea it was and how much of a blast they had. It may not be in everyones wedding budget but you will be so happy if you can make it a part of the reception. 5 stars to Photo Booth Express!!!

Sent on 06/18/2009

sam · Married on 06/12/2009

I loved having the photobooth at my wedding and love the photo guest book I now have! This company is also apart of MDM entertainment who does DJing. By booking them both I got a great deal. My guest loved these pics and I have some adorable shots that I never would have had with just my photographer.

Sent on 06/15/2009

Denise · Married on 06/06/2009

Faith from Photoboothexpress was wonderful to work with. I had many questions and sent many emails to her with those questions and she was very good responding in a timely fashion. I highly recommended this company to many future brides that were at our wedding.

Sent on 06/08/2009

Elisa · Married on 05/24/2009

Our guests absolutely LOVED the photo booth! It was a total hit! In fact, they loved it so much that our attendant told us that ours was the first wedding that had ever filled the entire scrapbook! In addition to that, there were about 50 more loose pictures.

The entire planning experience with Photo Booth Express was flawless. My questions were answered quickly and I never felt like I was being a hassle.

I will definitely recommend this company to everyone I know who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Nicole · Married on 05/23/2009

Emerson was amazing, the photo booth was a HUGE hit! It was packed all night. Guests raved about how fun and unique it was! Highly recommend!

Amber · Married on 05/16/2009

This was one thing my husband and I really wanted for our reception! It was well worth the cost and all the guests LOVED it!! It's perfect to entertain the young kids and the grown ups! We will have these pictures to look back on and laugh at for the rest of our lives! They were so easy to work with and made it all stress free for us! They were even willing to travel the 3 hours one way to our location! So worth it!!

Julie · Married on 03/21/2009

The vendor website was easy to use and the contacts I worked with were friendly and responsive. It was great being able to customize exactly what we were looking for and our wedding guests absolutely loved it! We still get comments about how they "felt like kid again". Great service, lots of fun, and worth every penny.

Sent on 09/20/2009

stephanie · Married on 01/10/2009

The photobooth was a HIT at our wedding. We used it as our guestbook and the attendent made sure to have everyone sign next to their photos with comments. I highly recommend this company- the pictures come out great and they cut them for you, which is not always true with other places!

Sent on 01/19/2009

Heidi · Married on 12/12/2008

It was such a fun, quirky, memorable part of the evening that our friends and family are still talking about 6 months later. We almost didn't do it because we paid for our wedding ourselves and kept a tight buget. This was the one thing I really wanted, but almost cut. I'm so glad we did though-this "little extra" indulgence was well worth it! Photo Booth Express was wonderful to work with, and the experience and the photos were fantastic. Highly recommend brides and grooms consider this!

Sent on 05/27/2009

Kathryn · Married on 09/27/2008

My husband and I got married in September of 2008. Since we had known each other 18 years, we used old photographs and photo booth pictures from over the years as a sort of inspiration for our wedding. We did a photo booth save the date and then as the wedding got closer we started to research photo booths. We found Photo Booth Express online and from the very get go, the process was simple. Like many couples, it was an extra cost that we didn't need BUT really wanted. All I can say about that is... DO IT, IT IS SO WORTH IT! We had Photo Booth Express set up at our wedding (a few hours before) and everyone had a blast. Our friends, relatives, parents friends, etc. all made a stop in the booth and raved about it and continue to do so. We still stop by friends houses and they have the photo booth pic displayed on their fridge. It was hands down one of the best decisions we made. The online process is easy and only requires a deposit, the staff and owner were great and responsive via email and phone. The set up was seamless and it doesn't take up a lot of space or seem out of place. Overall we were extremely happy with the way it turned out and would recommend this vendor and idea for any wedding or event.

Jill · Married on 08/31/2008

My husband and I got married last year and now 9 months later, this is STILL the most talked about part of our wedding! We had the photo booth set up for a few hours at our reception and Mike from Photo Booth Express was great! No matter how many times the kids went in, he was patient and worked with everyone in a very professional manner. We received images after the wedding (in addition to the photo strips that everyone took home) and were able to use them for Christmas gifts for our friends and family! I can't rave enough about this company and how the $800 was money well spent. Anyone can have trinkets and food for a give-a-way, this was unique and personal. I can't thank Photo Booth Express for making my wedding the most memorable event possible!!

Colleen · Married on 08/30/2008

First, I do not recall what I actually paid for the booth, but I recall it being the best bang for the buck! Mike at Photo Booth Express is prompt in addressing all issues both before and after the event. He is highly professional and the worker sent to the event was equally professional. This photo booth was one of the highlights of the event because it was so unique and it allowed people to really let go and have some fun without worrying about embarrassing themselves in front of others (we did not tell them that we got a CD of all of the photos). They got to bring home a terrific memorbilia that was about them (instead of the bride and groom) and still remember the great time that they had at our wedding. We still get people raving about the booth several months later. This is truly worth every penny and is a guaranteed hit!