Phoenix, AZ Wedding Videographer Reviews

49 | Phoenix, AZ

49 Reviews for Phoenix, AZ Wedding Videographer

Jamie · Married on 12/30/2012

We just got back the video from our magical wedding and I am thrilled with the results! It's clear, it's professional and it got every moment I was hoping to get. I've watched our video together with our families and we all agree; what we have is an absolute classic! I highly recommend Tie Knot media. They are in high demand for a reason. Book 'em ASAP because from what I've heard and experienced, they get booked fairly quickly. And for a good reason. They deliver high quality results.

Sent on 01/16/2013
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/10/2012

Wedding days are so special to me. I've watched friend after friend get married and have a good time. I've seen some crappy videos and I've seen some pretty good ones. When it was finally my time to get married, I was so ecstatic and wanted to make sure I could enjoy the memories for the rest of my life. So I went to Tie Knot and they did such a great job on our day. I couldn't ask for better photos and videos.

Emily · Married on 10/28/2012

How awesome we're these guys?! Professional photos that made us look like we were a magazine feature? Videos that looked so good we could put them on sale? Check and check! Go with this group. Call them early and book them now. I'd keep this a secret myself, but anytime I got results this good, I've got to share!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Alexander · Married on 10/20/2012

Very kind, intelligent, professional people. They knew what to do and made every thing run smoothly without any problems. Was a blessing having these guys around!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Cathy · Married on 10/08/2012

I heavily appreciated how easy it was communicate with this team of people! They understood exactly what we wanted to do with these videos, understood what time to be here, how we were managing our schedule, the whole nine yards! Very personable people, and the final video product was astonishing! We have never made a better choice than this vendor!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2012

An excellent vendor to work with in helping plan my special day! We met several times before our actual wedding day to go over and finalize plans. I wanted to make sure everything was prefect, down to the last scene shot and they made sure to make it happen! They were very attentive in listening to my exact wants, wishes, and needs. They were always willing to answer any questions I had, and I had lots, I felt like I was always calling them to ask a question or clarify something but they didn't mind, they were always cheerful and very helpful in responding.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Elena · Married on 10/06/2012

I was in tears looking at our wedding video. My hubby and I had been thru so much, so finally being able to make it to our big day was such an emotional affair. I loved the video sooo much. It was really like a little movie lol. I really loved the team and how they put this whole thing together. By far the best wedding team in the state! #teamTieKnot

Janine · Married on 10/06/2012

I can definitely say that I usually dont listen to my husband when it comes to important decisions, but I have to give him credit for picking some outstanding videographers. I had my apprehensions, but I can verify that they were very professional and I felt like we were in good hands. After seeing the results, I knos we were. I reccommend then wholeheartedly.

Mira · Married on 10/04/2012

I have received a masterpiece! This video was a tear jerking replay of the greatest night of my life! The picture quality was outstanding, I could never ask for more! I fell in love with the work this team has done! Best business to be done, is with these guys right here!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Allen · Married on 09/29/2012

The finished product, one would swear something so perfect would not even be possible! The video quality was absolutely outstanding, was in 1080p HD and there was not a single point in the video where it was shaky. It all ran together so smoothly and found it's way into claiming a spot as my favorite video of all time!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Alicia · Married on 09/22/2012

They were awesome,
    Showed up on time, and they also were all over the place.

Abby · Married on 09/20/2012

Great group of people who know very well what they are doing. I could not believe the work that they put into getting us the best wedding video possible. Worked well with others and was great to have at our wedding. 110% was put into every single aspect such as video quality, being friendly, getting the clips, and just everything. True professionals right here!

Kate · Married on 09/16/2012

I have never seen such professionals in my life! Knew the tricks of the trade when it comes to the wedding industry. I was shocked at how well the communication skills were among this group! On time, even showed up a little before to personally meet and talk with us, then got right to work early. Very well mannered and made things real relaxed and exciting at the same time! Teamwork, was outstanding, it seems like before something even cut it close the other knew what to do and boom, not a single problem. Constantly ran around every where capturing video clips and absolutely blew all of our expectations out of the water. Love love loved the service!

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2012

All I could remember on my wedding date was being in a panic, complaining to all my bridesmades and drowning in a whirlwind of emotion. I didn't have time to think about how I would look, when to take pictures or what to entertain people with; but I did know I wanted someone to make sure that the moment was captured well. Tie Knot Media did an outstanding job of not only being there, but capturing every memorable moment of our wedding. I was very pleased with their professionalism and their product is second to none. I wanted to personally thank Tie Knot. I would refer them to my closest friends and colleagues. No sense in keeping them a secret. They're worth it.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Debra · Married on 09/15/2012

I put a lot of research into the video/photo part of my wedding because I wanted to make sure that it was done right. You only get one shot to have the perfect wedding and I was dedicated to making that happen. Fortunately, I was forwarded on to Tie Knot and I was not disappointed. As a professional critic, I was looking to find the flaws; like them showing up late, asking too many questions or just taking inferior photos. I found nothing wrong. The photos were quality, the video was incredible and I was moved to tears by our wonderful day. All I can say is THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Go with these guys, pronto!

Lynn · Married on 09/15/2012

From the very first phone call, we knew we made the right decision in choosing this vendor to do our wedding video. They sat us both down and we discussed our plans, hopes and expectations for our special day, and they really listened to us, made us feel that they really cared in meeting and exceeding those expectations. We were shown samples of their work, so we were able to see just how excellent service they provide amongst the different venues that they have worked at. We all went and walked through our wedding ceremony and reception sites so we all knew where the cameras would be and what exactly we could expect when our wedding day arrived. After meeting with them, we both felt very confident and stress free knowing that we had made the right decision in who we chose to do our video, and we could just enjoy our special day and each other. After we returned home from our honeymoon, our DVD had arrived for us to preview and it was simply stunning. Their work is amazing, everything we wanted to have captured on video is there plus so much more. Our wishes were granted, and we are so very happy with how everything turned out. We will be telling all of our friends to do business here!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Vega · Married on 09/15/2012

Tony did a wonderful job with our wedding! These are absolutely the best videos ever on the planet and I can relive my big day again. If you want the best ask for Tony! ;)

Sent on 01/16/2013

Chandra · Married on 08/25/2012

I absolutely loved the service. As long as you call ahead of time, communicate clearly and basically do your part, you will come out with a fantastic result. They went above and beyond the call of duty. Thanks so much Tie Knot! I highly recommend them.

Kathy · Married on 08/18/2012

The service and quality of the video was excellent. He was very professional and told us how he was going to film everything. We will cherish this video for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Summer · Married on 08/18/2012

Phillip provided us with quality videography for our wedding day! Phillip was very professional from the start. He was on time and made everyone around him very happy. I can't thank this company enough for making one of the most special days in our lives a great one.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Deb · Married on 08/18/2012

I am really happy with Ben's job on my wedding video. Unfortunately not all of the people we wanted to be at the wedding could make it but thankfully my wedding video has great footage that I can share with them.

Sent on 01/13/2013

Kelly · Married on 08/18/2012

The video and photos of our wedding was the icing on the cake of an amazing day that I will never forget for the rest of my entire life. The guys were really kind, very polite and ultra professional. I was really impressed with their patience (I called at least 10 times) and I was really picky about angles, but they were great with their input and let me feel like I was in control. They definitely cater to their customer. I love these guys. Full endorsement here!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Tucker · Married on 08/12/2012

Awesome hardworking team, professional, a high quality final product, great communication, great attitudes, cool personalities, and an all around great choice. Outstanding.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Brittany · Married on 08/12/2012

We had the time of our lives at the wedding, and at the time, I didn't think I would ever be able to live that moment of complete happiness. I was wrong. When I saw our videos and photos, it was as if we were there again. I felt the same emotions. I love my hubby and I'm so glad he recommended these professionals over my Uncle. *laughing* Go with these guys.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Carolyn · Married on 07/29/2012

It was the unbelievable quality of the photos and videos that really blew us away. I don't know why I thought it was going to look like something that would be on America's Funniest Home videos but it was soooo not that at all. We should have known, as the crew arrived early and were ultra professional throughout. These guys are the real deal. 5 stars! Thanks Tie Knot!

Sent on 01/15/2013