Phoenix, AZ 85003 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Phoenix, AZ Wedding Videographer

As a more affordable alternative, TIE THE KNOT was developed to provide a videographer for brides who are seeking a more simple and all-inclusive footage for their day while still remaining within budget.

**$200 OFF FOR ALL NURSES OR MEDICAL CAREER FIELDS**

**LIMITED TIME SPECIALS** - FULL VIDEO SERVICE -- YES..WE HAVE PHOTO PKGS TOO!!

We are your complete wedding videographers operating within Phoenix, AZ - Flagstaff, AZ. Our goal is to provide you with complete videography coverage on your wedding day. Our style is simple, natural, and we ALWAYS try to stay within your budget while exceeding all your expectations on quality and all client communications.

Please see our recent wedding videography samples and visit our website. Please let us know if you have any questions.

We look forward to hearing from you!!

"LIMITED TIME SPECIALS" INCLUDES:

Highlight Video (with music of your choice)

All footage of ENTIRE day with full audio

Mobile Highlight Video

Up to 5 Highlight DVDs

NO TIME LIMIT

Book NOW with only a 50% deposit :)

Follow Phoenix, AZ Wedding Videographer on

photo667
  • Videos 5

49 Reviews for Phoenix, AZ Wedding Videographer

Jamie · Married on 12/30/2012

We just got back the video from our magical wedding and I am thrilled with the results! It's clear, it's professional and it got every moment I was hoping to get. I've watched our video together with our families and we all agree; what we have is an absolute classic! I highly recommend Tie Knot media. They are in high demand for a reason. Book 'em ASAP because from what I've heard and experienced, they get booked fairly quickly. And for a good reason. They deliver high quality results.

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/10/2012

Wedding days are so special to me. I've watched friend after friend get married and have a good time. I've seen some crappy videos and I've seen some pretty good ones. When it was finally my time to get married, I was so ecstatic and wanted to make sure I could enjoy the memories for the rest of my life. So I went to Tie Knot and they did such a great job on our day. I couldn't ask for better photos and videos.

Emily · Married on 10/28/2012

How awesome we're these guys?! Professional photos that made us look like we were a magazine feature? Videos that looked so good we could put them on sale? Check and check! Go with this group. Call them early and book them now. I'd keep this a secret myself, but anytime I got results this good, I've got to share!

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Phoenix, AZ Wedding Videographer 1
    FREE ENGAGEMENT SESSION WITH ALL BOOKINGS
    LIMITED TIME ONLY - FREE Engagement Session with all bookings of any media package.