Phillip's Flowers Reviews

Phillip's Flowers 3
Phillip's Flowers 4
Phillip's Flowers 5

Jamie · Married on 12/30/2011

The flowers for our wedding were even more beautiful than I had imagined! I could not have been happier!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Joan · Married on 09/03/2011

The manager of the La Grange Park Phillip's listened to input from the bride, the parents of the bride and groom, and the groom. She heard and incorporated or managed EVERY request of what was a day long Hindu and Christian ceremonies and receptions. The results were grand beyond our imagination, executed flawlessly, and wowed our guests. Here is someone who clearly loves her job and is a consumate professional.

Sent on 09/06/2011

Laura · Married on 08/20/2011

We had visited with some "fancy" floral shops in the area and were not impressed. The Westmont Phillip's Flowers is right down the street from us so we decided to check them out. We met with Pamela and she was direct and right to the point, which was very refreshing. We flat out told her that money was our number one concern and she didn't turn her nose up at us at all. She gave us recommendations based on what colors we wanted and we trusted her decisions. We were going to tackle the centerpieces ourselves and we got a great deal on 100 stems of stock (which she recommended in 4 beautiful colors).

I also wanted some paper flowers that I had made added to the bouquets. Waking up on my wedding day was like a little kid waking up on Christmas morning. I went right to Phillip's first thing to pick up the flowers and was blown away by the bouquets. They were stunning and the paper flowers blended in perfectly and added a unique touch. LOVE their work!

Sent on 09/04/2011

Jeremy · Married on 07/03/2011

We used Phillip's Flowers for our July 2011 wedding. Our florist - Beverly - did an amazing job working within our budget and delivering everything that we wanted! We were initially hesitant to use a florist, as we thought that we could get a better price online or at a wholesale store (like Costco or Sam's). We went by Phillips on a whim to talk with them just to see what the price would be. The pricing they provided was very close to what the online wedding flower sites were charging, and they would work with us to get the exact amounts of items we needed and the exact look we wanted.

We ended up ordering all of our wedding party flowers from them (7 bridesmaids bouquets, 8 boutonnieres, 1 bridal bouquet), flowers for our mothers/fathers/grandmother, and the garland for our archway all within our budget. They used beautiful hydrangeas, roses, and hypernicum in the bouquets and roses for the boutonnieres. Everything was very fresh and extremely beautiful when it arrived on the wedding day. The delivery for the greenery and the wedding flowers was on time and we had no trouble with any of the greenery setup. The delivery crew who set up the archway greenery also set up several paper poms on the archway for no additional fee (which was awesome because that meant no-one from our family had to go do it themselves).

Everything looked great and we got many compliments on the ceremony greenery and the bouquets. The flowers continued to look great for several days after the wedding. We would definitely use Phillips again in the future!

Sent on 08/06/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/29/2011

Our florist Allison did an absolutely amazing job with our flowers for our wedding! She was so creative and had great insight and the end product definitely reflected all of the above! I received so many compliments from friends and family on how beautiful our flowers looked. The choice of flowers and colors were so complimentary. I would recommend Phillip's and their florist Allison Kapa to any and everyone looking for a great florist for their wedding or for any occasion!

Sent on 07/12/2011

KATHERINE · Married on 05/06/2011

We worked through the Lombard location of Philips and were very happy with our choice. The consultant Sue was very helpful when it came to suggesting flowers to go along with specific choices I'd made and in the color/hues we were looking for. They also went out of their way to hunt down cobalt blue vases for the wedding, which was absolutely wonderful of them to make my ideas a reality! Everything delivered on time and was beautiful!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Tina · Married on 12/17/2010

Steve Bauer at Philip's Flowers provided all the floral arrangements for my wedding. Steve was extremely kind and more than willing to work with our budget as well as our vision for the wedding. He made everything very easy and stress-free. He is a great listener and incorporated all the elements we were looking for. I cannot imagine working with a better vendor.

Tina

Sent on 12/30/2010

Debbie · Married on 11/14/2010

Cyndi from the LaGrange location did the flowers/decorations at our wedding and she did an amazing job. We got so many compliments on our flowers it was definitely a highlight of our day. We didn't have flowers as much as leaves and candlelight everywhere. We met with Cyndi several times and she 100% carried out our vision in a cost-effective and creative way. We were so impressed with her and would definitely recommend her and Phillips.

Sent on 11/21/2010
  • Momma

Karen · Married on 10/23/2010

Had so many compliments on the flowers! They went above and beyond. Great value too!

Sent on 11/07/2010

Debbie · Married on 10/09/2010

The bride's & attendants' flowers were beautiful, as well as the ribbons & flowers on the church pews. The reception table centerpieces were elegant. The order was fulfilled to specifications very tastefully.

Deborah · Married on 10/02/2010

We appreciated the focus on detail. Seeing the complete arrangement prior to the wedding ceremony. The staff & set up crew are outstanding. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 12/26/2010

Jamie · Married on 09/25/2010

My flowers were BEAUTIFUL!!!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Beth · Married on 09/25/2010

They were wonderful to work with. i would highly recommend them.

Melissa · Married on 09/19/2010

Phillips provided the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. They were very easy to work with, were extremely professional and their prices were very reasonable. The beauty of the flowers added to our beautiful day! My sister was so impressed she is also using them for her upcoming wedding in April!

Katie · Married on 09/18/2010

I absolutely loved ALL the flower arrangements for my wedding provided by Phillips. I was clueless on flowers except for a "blue bomb" orchid and didn't know how to incorporate this into the arrangements. I worked with Travis and Allison. Travis helped me take my favorite flower and create beautiful arrangments to compliment it that were beyond what I ever could have imagined. I was so pleased with their service, professionalism and attention to detail. I would recommend this place to any Bride in the Chicago area!!!

Sent on 11/18/2010

kathy · Married on 09/05/2010

The best in the business.

Sent on 12/26/2010

Lauren · Married on 08/28/2010

Phillip's Flowers provided the most amazing floral arrangements for our wedding! Everything was fresh and fragrant and absolutely beautiful. Our guests commented all night just how amazing and unique the flowers were. Walter stepped in and made sure everything was flawless. I cannot recommend this vendor enough. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/31/2010
  • Beautiful August.

Sandra · Married on 08/20/2010

I was blessed to find this place. Every place that I got a quote for gerber daisies was at least $3.00/stem. This place has them for $1.07/stem. I bought wholesale flowers from them. Also, I had 4 centerpieces that I needed as well as my bouquet. I went it and the coordinator took me around and into the coolers so I could see the different flowers. Then we went to discuss a budget. I told him what I liked and how much I could spend and he made it happen! I was truly happy.

Sent on 08/31/2010

Sheri · Married on 07/31/2010

Wish we could rate Phillip's higher than 5 stars!

For our reception, Phillip's filled 100+ bottles we brought them with the MOST beautiful flowers. They were gorgeous and made for a perfect setting for an outdoor event.

The candles were a beautiful touch up and down the driveway, around the old oak and sprinkled among the tables under the tent. It was like a fairy tale.

Steve Bauer put in extraordinary effort for us, really understood the "look" I wanted and responded with more suggestions in the same vein.

Our bouquet and boutonniere were just breath-taking. I cried at seeing how perfect the bouquet looked.

We couldn't ask for a more wonderful or magical experience, thanks to the scene created by the amazing flowers provided by Phillip's.

Sent on 12/27/2010

Ruth · Married on 06/19/2010

Denise from Phillip's of Westmont did an exceptional job on our wedding flowers. You would not believe the amount of compliments I received all day about them. I loved everything. I knew the flowers would be beautiful, but they exceeded my expectations. I ordered several things, but my floral garland and my bridesmaid boquets were trully showstoppers. I also ordered a halo and flower basket from that turned out amazing. Money very well spent.

Sent on 06/25/2010

Nicole · Married on 03/20/2010

Phillips did a great job and I was very happy with the quality. From what I was told on the wedding day, there was no problems with them setting up. Everything was great. I have to say the flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Christina · Married on 11/14/2009

I just wanted pink roses. I chose simple bouquets. But boy were they stunning! The roses were beautiful and big! They were in perfect condition. There was no problem with delivery. I didn't see the bouquets before that day but I was so pleased. I had no doubts about Phillips as two of my friends have used them. I will recommend them to others because I was so pleased the way everything turned out.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/24/2009

The flowers were stunning! Very friendly service. They used the alter flowers and pew bows/flowers at the reception. The alter flowers were by the dj and the pew flowers on the cake table. Awesome service!!!

Sent on 12/21/2009

Pat · Married on 10/10/2009

All of the flowers for the wedding--ceremony, reception, bride, groom and bridal party--were breathtaking and exactly what we wanted. Pamela met with us on several occasions to make sure she understood what we were looking for, and made several very excellent suggestions. Everything was delivered to the right place on time and the flowers were fresh and of very high quality. A home run!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Robin · Married on 10/10/2009

Highly recommend. Very affordable prices and great quality. The flowers were perfect. George was honest in his opinions on the choice of flowers to use, especially when deciding on the boutineers. We had an idea of the types of flowers and colors we wanted when we walked in, so it made the process easy. However, George is more than helpful helping narrow down choices. The flowers were fresh, delivered on time, and lasted thru the entire evening. George was even able to accomodate some additional requests a week before the wedding.

Sent on 11/05/2009