Phillip's Flowers Reviews

Phillip's Flowers 4
Phillip's Flowers 5
  • Future Mrs. Bax

Alex · Married on 09/12/2015

If you don't use Phillip's for your flowers, you're making a mistake. One look at my Pinterest board and our consultant, Pamela, had the flowers figured out. She went into the stock room and in under 15 minutes, had mockup completed on the table.

The day-of service was incredible and the flowers blew me away. Absolutely stunning.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

Don Phillips and his team were great with my bouquets and reception flowers! I had no idea what I wanted going in to our first meeting, but with some help and direction we were able to create a great vision. Which was then tweaked upon my final meeting where my mom came in town and helped put her touch on the flowers as well. The best part is they showed up on time, I didn't need to think/worry about the decor at all the day of my wedding and everything looked beautiful!!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Terri · Married on 08/29/2015

The flowers for our daughter's wedding were perfect! I can not say enough out the professional service that our designer,(Yvette) provided to our daughter and myself. Very dedicated and very talented, far exceeded our expectations.

Truly the number one florist to use for your wedding.

Thankful
    Terri Nelson

Sent on 09/02/2015

Nadhja · Married on 08/22/2015

There's only One word for Dean of Philipp's Flowers....vision and creativity...PERFECTION!
    Thank you Dean for giving my daughter Amanda her dream wedding. You are a blessing!!?

Sent on 08/31/2015
  • User5242037 · 2+ years ago

We had Phillip's do our flowers for our wedding and they were absolutely stunning! They worked with me for my own personal style yet gave their professional advice where they saw fit, which turned out great! Their opinions combined with my own made for perfect arrangements for our special day. I am definitely going to have them do all the future events that I put on!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Alison · Married on 08/01/2015

We had a great experience with Phillip's Flowers! Cyndi at the LaGrange Park location was able to create simple, yet beautiful designs for both our bridal party and reception centerpieces. She worked within our limited budget and everything turned out perfectly! We would highly recommend Phillip's.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Victoria · Married on 07/25/2015

We were extremely satisfied with our experience with Phillip's Flowers in Westmont. We worked with Laura W. who was such a delight to work with-she was very kind, helpful, flexible and talented. She was very patient when I needed clarification or made changes, and she wanted to make everything exactly as we wanted it for our wedding day. She was very receptive to our ideas for creating a specific mood/theme at our wedding and very good at coming up with ideas to help make this happen. On the wedding day we were blown away by the flowers. They were so beautiful and way beyond anything we expected. They ended up being my favorite element of the wedding. My bouquet was gorgeous, the bridesmaid bouquets were lovely and the bridesmaid flower crowns were very pretty. The flowers decorating the ground at the ceremony and the tables at the reception were absolutely stunning. I strongly recommend going through Phillip's flowers. They were very reasonable price-wise and the flowers were amazing. Laura W. is amazing and if you get the chance to work with her count yourself very lucky.

Sent on 08/14/2015

July 11, 2015
    Our experience at Phillip’s Flowers was wonderful. Russ Phillip & Laura Walsh are true professionals – caring for each detail and giving our event their personal attention. They presented beautiful mock up floral in the Design Center during our first visit and took the time to understand the vision & feel we wanted for our son’s wedding. The floral product for the wedding day was fresh and carefully designed. Delivery and timing were flawlessly executed. The delivery & dismantle staff was courteous and very respectful of the church & club’s rules and timeline. The Phillip’s staff treated us with genuine kindness and concern for our needs. We received a good value for the quality products they provided. Family owned, Phillip’s Flowers (retail locations, event department & sympathy) is a pleasure with which to do business.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Dean at the Westmont location and his team made me the happiest bride ever!!! People are still raving about my "enchanted forest" Dean created!!! If you want the best quality and creativity Phillips is it!!!

Sent on 07/21/2015

We met beverly at a wedding show at our venue and weren't even looking at flowers but she stood out to us and she was extremely personable and continued to be throughout the entire experience. In the initial meeting she asked all about the different things with our wedding to get an idea of what the style was and we gave her a budget that we thought might be tough to do but she made it work and gave us options and great ideas.we loved out centerpieces! they gave our reception the feel I had been dreaming about! She had previously worked at our venue before and with the baker who made our cake so it worked out perfectly and put us as ease.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Dean and his Team are truly Artists! I arrived at the warehouse for my first meeting with my Pinterest Board in hand & Dean was able to uncover exactly what I wanted for my wedding- A Romantic Palette with a splash of Garden to go with our Vineyard Venue. Dean even designed the flowers for my Mom's wedding over 30 years ago! His experience and creativity made every decision easy and fun! The entire staff at Phillip's makes you feel like family & care about every detail- so that you don't have to! I recommend Phillip's for ANY occasion but my Wedding was more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed thanks to them!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Carrie · Married on 10/25/2014

If you're looking for a flawless experience from beginning to end, then Phillips Flowers is the place for you to hire for your wedding. Dean was our guy, he guided us the entire way with seeing our vision immediately to giving 5 star suggestions and advice to the most important part, the actual execution which was FLAWLESS!!! Absolutely 100000% recommend. You cannot go wrong. Thank you Dean and Phillips Flowers for making our Wedding a magical day! Xoxoxo

Sent on 10/29/2014

Everyone was so wonderful and it was amazing not to feel stressed or worried about my flower's for my wedding! Everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/04/2014

I loved everything about the flowers on my wedding day! We picked out a variety of flowers for my bouquet and the girls was white roses and different purple flowers. Everything was perfect and they delivered to Niles, IL.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Claire · Married on 08/16/2014

Phillip's was nothing short of outstanding to work with. My mom and I came in with a single picture that I was inspired by for my flowers, and without hesitation they were able to transform my vision into a reality.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Gina · Married on 07/26/2014

Phillip's Flowers was absolutely amazing!! I always question good reviews, especially when people put a 5/5, as I wonder if a friend or family member wrote the review...but trust me when I tell you they are worth every penny! Walter met with me in person to discuss the details of what I was looking for and give me a flavor of what they would provide and what I could expect. He was so professional and kind, not at all pushy and was willing to work with my budget. He sent me a proposal within a few days, even when it was the craziest week of their year - Valentine's Day! Unlike many florists, I was able to see what my flowers were going to look like...and I am not a flower freak but I could not stop looking at the pictures I took for days. They were beautiful and better than anything I could imagine!! The week of the wedding I exchanged emails with Anina who is fabulous as well and super responsive. We went over the details, timing and final payment. On the day of I received a call to let me know the flower delivery would be 5 minutes "late". Amazing!! They know your wedding day is the last day that you need to worry or be the one to call to find out what is going on, that they called me over 5 stinking minutes. So professional. The flowers were amazing! The centerpieces were perfect! The service was beyond wonderful! If I could, I would give them a 6/5. Such beautiful work and an absolute treat to work with! Thank you Phillip's Flowers!! - Gina and Ryan

Sent on 08/13/2014

Phillips provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding and reception. From the first appointment, it was clear that Don, our designer would do a great job. My daughter sent him her pinterest boards and he made up bouquets and centerpieces before we arrived for our appointment. Then he tweaked the color scheme and flowers until we were happy. There are so many shades and shapes of flowers and Don made sure we saw all of our options before finalizing our choices. We had several more appointments to clarify our vision. Don was thorough and professional. The day of the wedding, the church looked beautiful and the reception venue was gorgeous.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Great personal service
    Beautiful flowers that reflect your individual taste
    Our designer was superb

Sent on 07/16/2014

Bridget · Married on 07/12/2014

Phillips Flowers was the perfect choice for our flower vendor! Specifically, our design specialist, Walter Fedyshyn, was fantastic. Right from the start, he honored our budget and vision. He provided suggestions based off our preferred flowers on what would work best. Walter was extremely flexible as changes, additions and subtractions to our order were made. We felt so comfortable entrusting our wedding arrangements to Walter. The bouquets for the bridal party were exquisite. They truly added the final touch to their look. The bridal bouquet was stunning. When we walked into our reception my breath was truly taken away. The displays of flowers was perfect. Special added touches were made (at no charge) to complete the room. We were so pleased with the final product and we have received so many compliments on all of the flowers used throughout the day. I would highly recommend Phillips Flowers and Walter for any event- big or small. They have the perfect touch. Bridget

Sent on 07/27/2014

Kristina · Married on 07/05/2014

Working with Walter from Phillip's Flowers was the highlight of the planning process for me. I like floral arranging, and we actually got to see the warehouse, and got shown around the place. They have nothing to hide, and they take great pride in their work, as they should. The flowers we talked about were then shown to us in sample viewing (which I may add was the hardest part, as I live in Seattle, WA, but they were always so flexible with accommodating me through trips when I was in, or emails). Then, the day of our wedding, the flowers were just amazing, and everyone loved them. We received many complements on all the flowers. I just wish I could keep my real roses forever! Thank you, Phillip's Flowers!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

Almost every single picture my friends and family posted to Instagram and Facebook were of the wedding centerpieces. They were the most stunning centerpieces anyone had ever seen!!! I about fainted when I walked into the venue and saw all the flowers. Joseph Lesczynski is a genius!!! Trust his vision!!!

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 06/07/2014

Where do I begin with my review? From the very beginning when my daughter & I went to Phillip's Flowers we knew we would have great quality and customer service! My daughter's wedding on October 10, 2015 was amazingly stunning! Due to unforeseen circumstances, the venue for the wedding had to be changed the day before which was October 9, 2015. I contacted Pamela Moore, the designer I had been working with since last year 2014. Pamela went right into damage control mode. She was determined to assist in any and every way possible to ensure the my daughter's wedding would happen! Pam went right into fix it mode. On the day of the wedding at the new venue Pam was able to use everything from the floral designs that she & I created. She was great at repurposing and improvising some of the designs to make them fit for the new venue! She and her workers were amazingly focused, professional and committed. They didn't just see my daughter's wedding as another business transaction, but as a major life event! It became personal for them, Phillip's Flowers! All of my family members and friends are still raving about how beautifully stunning the floral decor was. My daughter's bouquet, table centerpieces, and boutonnieres, and bridal bouquets was something you would see at a Hollywood wedding. The hydrangeas, purple orchids and roses were fresh and perky! These were high quality flowers. Even at the end of the night the flowers were still amazingly beautiful! I took some of the flowers home which kept for another 4 days! I will forever be in debt to your level of commitment to customer service and dedication to what you do!

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/06/2014

I ordered peony bouquets for me and my 4 bridesmaids plus white petals with blush tips and they were beyond gorgeous! They were delivered to my hotel room where we were getting ready and they came in their own cardboard vases with water and ribbon on the outside. Very cute! They were all fresh and beautiful. The stem wrapping was exactly as we discussed and they pinned on charms I provided. I couldn't have been happier with my flowers!

Sent on 06/20/2014

My fiance and I were having a very small wedding that fell on Mother's Day weekend (planning oversight on our parts). Every vendor we called for our bridal and reception florals was quoting us 3,4,5k minimums before they would even consider working with us. For a 50 guest wedding, this was completely absurd.

I had heard from friends that Phillip's was super-expensive but on a lark, I contacted them anyway. Not only did they quote only a 1k minimum -- which was our budget to begin with -- they were super easy to work with and extremely responsive.

I had googled a couple of very simple bouquets and centerpieces, all with various ivory-colored flowers. I'm not particularly picky -- I just wanted florals that were simple and pretty. When we went in to see the mocked up centerpiece, it was beyond my wildest expectations. Lush ivory flowers, pretty green accents and leaves that were colored with gold paint as accents.

I was beyond happy with the way our flowers turned out, and guests kept commenting on how gorgeous they were.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Jasmine · Married on 04/05/2014

It was great doing business with Philips. Everything was perfect. There was one hiccup on the day of the ceremony. The flowers were sent to the wrong location which caused my ceremony to start late. But the staff was apologetic and issued compensation for the mix up.

Sent on 02/08/2016