Phillip's Flowers Reviews

Phillip's Flowers 6
Phillip's Flowers 7
  • Taylor

Taylor Wilkens · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Book with Dean! He is fantastic!

Dean was absolutely fantastic to work with! My husband and I had to change our venue 2 1/2 weeks before our wedding and Dean made the transition to the new venue effortless. Out of everything we did for our wedding, we received the most compliments BY FAR on our flowers. The quality of the flowers are top notch, and the service is even better. The flowers were delivered on time, and the team who delivered the flowers were very easy to work with. Dean is extremely professional to work with and creates a flower display that will take your breath away. Dean is work every penny, and he is BY FAR the best. I would recommend him to anyone getting married or if you need him for a different event. I look forward to working with him for future events!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Phillip's Flowers 8
    Phillip's Flowers 9
  • Jackie

Jackie Babicz · Married on 09/28/2019

Over the Top!

If I had to describe Phillip's in one word, it would be WOW! There is not one thing they cannot do! Jan is absolutely amazing and catered do every little detail! When she says they can do it, they go above and beyond! I was a little overwhelmed in the beginning, but Jan was so great and walked us through everything step by step. On the day of our wedding, everything came together so perfectly and the flowers were beyond amazing! Thank you again Jan! :)

Sent on 10/22/2019
    Phillip's Flowers 10
    Phillip's Flowers 11
  • Ankica

Ankica Jedry · Married on 09/01/2019

Total partner throughout the entire wedding!

I cannot begin to express how grateful we are for the patience exemplified by the Phillip's team while we were figuring out all our decorating and venues. We had last minutes add-ons like even a forgotten boutonniere. But when you work with pros who are passionate about what they do and really know how to deliver on the details, you are in excellent hands.

I even added a little Cinderella carriage, and because I trusted their work I gave a high level idea of what I wanted and let them work their magic. NO REGRETS!

Had so many compliments on our bouquets, did not have to worry about delivery or how to preserve for a second day ceremony use, and just loved our experience.

Sent on 10/16/2019
    Phillip's Flowers 12

Christina Chan · Married on 07/06/2019

Armour House Wedding July 2019

My daughter and I had the pleasure to meet and work with Dean F. at Phillips design Center in Westmont. We had a vision for my daughter's wedding and Dean executed our vision with impeccable service.
    Our Armour House venue for our July 2019 wedding
    was transformed to a garden paradise with all sorts of candles, greenery and flowers that he coordinated very well to go along with the theme we had envisioned for the mansion. Dean's patience, creativity and expertise
    gave us great guidance and made our experience delightful from day one and not stressful. We really appreciated that about him because this mom and daughter team are perfectionists and expect the best.
    Dean delivered as he promised and we are grateful.
    Obviously, we received many compliments about the venue and flower decorations.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Phillip's Flowers's reply:

Christine, Thank you for your kind words. Your daughter's wedding was just gorgeous, and and it was a real pleasure to work with you both!
    Phillip's Flower Weddings & Events

Amber Dooley · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing

Where to begin!
    Let’s start with the florals... they were PERFECT. It’s a week past my wedding and people are STILL talking about the flowers and I had people asking constantly for their information. Pinterest perfect bouquets.. I said I wanted a big whimsical bridal bouquet... and they completely delivered. I could go on and on.
    Moving Th forward. I signed with Dean. And he is seriously the best. He took every vision I had and turned it into a reality better than I ever expected.
    He made our florals GRAND and ELEGANT. He listened and made sure everything was perfect. I have seriously bad allergies and he made sure the flowers in everything would not upset my sinuses at all. I was able to successfully take photos with my bouquet!
    Don’t hesitate when booking with Phillips! And you will be completely blessed if you get Dean and your consultant! He is kind, funny, and VERY HONEST. (It’s a good thing trust me)
    It was just an overall amazing experience from the service all the way to the product.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Phillip's Flowers 17
    Phillip's Flowers 18
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 10/20/2018

BEST Florist for your Wedding!

Search no further! Phillip’s Flowers is THE vendor to use for your wedding florals. I met with several florists in my search for flowers for my wedding and this company provided the best service, quality and value throughout the Chicagoland area. I worked closely with Leah Moon and Dean Futris and I have the highest regards for both of them. They worked within my budget, were understanding, easy to work with and were devoted to ensure top notch service and delivery for my Big Day! I live out of state and working with them helped to make my wedding planning experience stress-free and simplistic. The flowers stayed fresh for a week after the wedding and many of my guests raved about the beauty of the presentation and had to know who I used! I highly recommend this company for florals for ANY occasion! They WILL NOT disappoint and I take pride in spreading the good word about Phillip’s Flowers!

Sent on 12/16/2018

stacey Wronski · Married on 10/13/2018

2 Happy Brides

We enjoyed working with Phillips flowers for our bridal bouquets and table arrangements. From the beginning to end, the staff was very professional, timely in returning phone calls and thorough in all the many details. Working with Dean was always fun, he knows how to take the stress out of wedding planning. Not only does Dean have an artistic eye for arrangements he also knows his flowers/greenery very well. Our bouquets and other flower arrangements were gorgeous and fit our personalities perfectly.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/27/2018

We used Phillip's Flowers for our wedding, we ordered bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages for everyone in our bridal party, parents, grandparents, the bride & groom as well as a seasonal arrangement to give to the church.

Every single bud, flower, leaf and stem was beautiful and perfect. It has been over two weeks since the wedding and my maid of honor is still enjoying her flowers in a vase!!!! They smelled so beautiful and just added delight to the day - which is just what I hoped they would do.

Jan worked with us and she was so nice, helpful, and patient with us. Highly recommend for ANY floral needs. They can truly do anything.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Victoria · Married on 08/26/2018

I worked with Pamela Moore for my August 2018 wedding and seriously loved working with her! Quick communication and definitely I feel like I got the value for the money I paid for! Everything was so stunning and honestly she made the day of the wedding even better than could’ve been imagined. Highly recommend Pamela Moore and Phillips flowers.

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Phillip's Flowers 19
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 08/25/2018

Beautiful flowers

After meeting with a couple of vendors, we chose Phillip’s based upon reviews and that we were impressed with their large warehouse and staff in Westmont. I had a very specific vision for my wedding flowers. Although we didn’t have wedding colors, I was looking for a few very specific hues of pinks for my wedding flowers and NO roses. We went to the Phillip’s warehouse in Westmont and spent over an hour with Pamela going through options and colors. Pamela was very helpful and had great ideas. Because I was so nervous about the colors, I made another appointment to meet with Pamela 3 months before the wedding to go through it again. Pamela told me that she would send me a photo of the bridal bouquets the Wednesday of the week of the wedding to make sure that I was 100% happy. When I got the first photo of the wedding bouquets, I was not happy. Some of the flowers were roses and the peonies were light purple. I immediately texted Pamela and let her know the changes that I wanted. She let me know she would take care of it and get back to me the next day. I was very nervous, but very pleased with her second photos. The flowers arrived on time and were stunning! We also did a large spray of flowers for our chuppah and it turned out perfectly. Despite a little bit of stress the week of the wedding, we were very pleased with Phillip’s and the flowers were beautiful.

Sent on 11/06/2018

geraldine · Married on 08/04/2018

I worked with Dean @ Phillip's Flowers in Westmont and it was a pleasure. He helped us make choices when we needed help, offered suggestions and respected the bride's wishes.
    The bouquet's and floral arrangements for the outside ceremony & reception area were breathtaking!
    Working with Dean was probably the most pleasurable part of planning the wedding!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2018

I can’t recommend Dean at Phillip’s enough! Our wedding flowers were AMAZING!! Just stunning! I had dreamed of them for so long and Dean made all my flower dreams come true! They were even better than I imagined they could be! I have some pics from friends & family to post and I can’t wait to see and post the profession photos! Dean was wonderful to work with! So sweet and fun and creative and talented! We got so many compliments! Seriously AMAZING!!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Phillip's Flowers 26
    Phillip's Flowers 27
  • Katherine

Katherine Mack · Married on 07/07/2018

All of our guests commented on our beautiful flowers!

We worked with Dean Futris out of the Phillp's Design Center in Westmont, IL, and I cannot recommend Dean and his team more! They brought our vision to life, and truly made it better than I could have imagined it. Our planning meetings with Dean were easy, comprehensive, and I left every one of them feeling like we were in good hands. Everything was executed perfectly on the day of the wedding -- we didn't have to think about anything -- and there were a lot of moving pieces! Getting read locations, the church, the reception. Everything ended up where it needed to be, on time, and it was all stunning. Our guests were commenting non-stop about how gorgeous all of our flowers and accessories were. It gave everything that aura of magic, beauty, and excitement that I always imagined my wedding would have. I can't say thank you to these folks enough. Use them for your wedding!!!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Phillip's Flowers 35
    Phillip's Flowers 36
    Phillip's Flowers 37

Melissa · Married on 06/30/2018

Working alongside Dean was such a pleasure! I came to him with some ideas on how I wanted the overall wedding to look but had a difficult time making decisions. Dean really listened to me and what I wanted after meeting 2 times with him in person to achieve exactly the look I wanted. Walking into the room the day of the wedding, my jaw dropped. The room was breathtaking and the details were unlike anything I've ever seen. It was so magical! Dean and his team really went above and beyond to give me the wedding of my dreams. We received compliments all night. The bouquets were also so beautiful and done so well. I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out and highly recommend any future bride to use Phillip's as their florist for their wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Philip’s flowers really went above and beyond my expectations! They we’re very accommodating in making changes to be sure my vision was perfectly captured! Even knowing what to expect I was still blown away seeing everything set up on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Carolyn · Married on 09/22/2017

We went through Pam and the Downers Grove location and she did a beautiful job putting together our wedding flowers! We had so many compliments!

Sent on 11/24/2017
    Phillip's Flowers 38
    Phillip's Flowers 39

Mary Lou · Married on 07/22/2017

had the pleasure to work with Laura Walsh at Phillips for my only child''a engagement party, Bridal Shower and wedding. She was amazing from start to finish. Phillips is the best of the best when trying to accomplish style and class. She helped me along the way when I didn't care for a certain motif and guided me all the way through. Our bridal shower and wedding was over the top gorgeous and I never thought twice. I knew with Laura Walsh she had everything under control and I could move on and get other things done. Wouldn't use anyone else but Phillips and Laura Walsh!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Jeannie · Married on 07/15/2017

Dean is a genius. When the doors opened up for me to walk down the aisle I started to tear up solely because of how beautiful the room looked (don't tell my husband-hehe). He LISTENED to what I wanted, what I didn't and created rooms that I couldn't have ever imagined in my life. They took my breath away. Dean was organized, responsive and truly a master at what he does. So thankful we went with him for our flowers!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Jen · Married on 07/01/2017

We used Allison at the Hinsdale Phillip's Flowers shop and we could not be happier with how everything turned out! When planning our wedding, I knew I wanted a lot of flowers and many different floral arrangements. Allison went above and beyond to make our vision come true. All of the bouquets were perfect! I was so pleased with how well the bridesmaids flowers matched their dresses; it was as if we had stained the flowers to get a perfect match! Also, I absolutely LOVED my boquet-it was perfect and just as we had described! I didn't want to put it down at all that day. For the reception, we had high and low centerpieces that were just stunning and made the room look so classy and elegant. For the head table, Allison put together a floral garland that was beyond beautiful! I loved how Allison was able to look at some sample pictures I had brought in and really turn them into a reality. They were even better than the original examples I had shown. That day, people could not stop commenting on the flowers and how breathtaking they all were. They could not believe the attention to detail because the flowers matched our colors so well. To this day, we are still receiving compliments on the flowers at our wedding. Allison was great to work with as well! She is very flexible and easy to work with. It was always easy to call her up or go into the store to talk about the progress on the floral arrangements. We cannot thank her or Phillip's enough for all of their hard work and dedication to making our wedding flowers everything we could have wanted. I would highly recommend using Phillip's for your wedding; and if you're in the Hinsdale area, I would highly suggest you contact Allison to do your flowers!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Angela · Married on 05/27/2017

Meet with Laura Walsh. She stays in budget and does amazing work. She listens to what you want and creates flowers and arrangements that make the room so special. She combined high and low arrangements with candles of various sizes. It could not have been more perfect. We gave her a budget and never did she make us feel that it was inadequate. She is calm and so very responsive to any of out questions. I would use them for any occasion or event without a doubt.

Sent on 05/29/2017

megan · Married on 04/08/2017

Phillips flowers is absolutely amazing! Laura did such a fabulous job on everything.. she was my wedding fairy godmother! Highly recommend Phillips for any floral needs!!!

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • LoveBird30

Andrea · Married on 04/08/2017

Go with Phillip's Flowers, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Helen · Married on 11/12/2016

We absolutely loved working with Pamela from Phillip's Flowers in Westmont for our wedding in November 2016! She was very professional and organized from the very start. Pamela communicated with us via email and in-person to create our amazing centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonniers. Her designs were beautiful and creative - exactly what we envisioned for our special day! We are so glad we worked with Pamela at Phillip's and highly recommend her services for any special occasion!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Alicia · Married on 10/15/2016

Courtney in the Lombard location was amazing. One of the best wedding decisions we made, hands down. She sat down with me and my mom and looked through my Pinterest board and completely took that vision and brought it to life. She designed three types of centerpieces, all our bouquets, flowers for the pews in church, two large displays we used on whiskey barrels, and more. I wanted a rustic, elegant look and she provided exactly that. She showed me flowers I didn't even know would coordinate well and I fell in love with every design she showed me. She delivered and set-up everything exactly as we discussed and the flowers and venue looked even more beautiful than I thought it would. Don't hesitate for a minute to use Phillip's, they were the best!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

They made the vision I had of my wedding day flowers come true!!! I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers and center pieces!

Sent on 12/01/2016