Phil & Kristen Photography Reviews

Phil & Kristen Photography 1
Phil & Kristen Photography 2

A · Married on 10/09/2018

Can't Recommend Enough!

From our very first conversation Phil & Kristen had us feeling at ease and confident in choosing them. They were both calm and professional while still bringing amazing fun and friendly personalities. They were excellent about detailing out the whole process from helping us pick how many hours were needed, to confirming which specific photos we wanted, and putting together a photography timeline for the day of. It was obvious they knew what to do and the best way to go about making sure everything went well. The day of they were completely prepared and were just a blast to work with, making a busy day one with good times and great memories. During the wedding they gave fantastic ideas of photos and were open to listening and capturing the moments that were most important to us. We left feeling like we were thanking good friends for being such an amazing part of our special day and later, seeing the stunning results, was just that much more amazing! We don't think we could have found a better photography team to capture our special day.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Melina · Married on 10/05/2018

The best photographers we could have asked for!

I can't say enough great things about Phil and Kristen! They were the only photographers we had a call with and we got along so well with Kristen that we knew we had to go with them.

We got married at The Farm (NC), so we wanted photographers who were familiar with the venue. Phil and Kristen knew exactly where to take us and we trusted them 100% to get the best shots.

They were also just great people to work with. Kristen was so responsive with all of my emails, which I really appreciated since we planned our Asheville wedding from San Francisco. Our guests also raved about them and couldn't even tell when they were around. They were extremely professional and didn't get in the way. Phil also had us cracking up the whole time and just made the experience so fun!

All in all, Phil and Kristen were one of our favorite vendors to work with!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Phil & Kristen Photography 3

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2018

Phil and Kristen were absolutely amazing, they are so personable, funny, and really make you feel comfortable like you’ve known them forever! They make a great team, with their amazing chemistry and humor they worked with us closely to capture all of the many amazing moments we envisioned. We would highly recommend Phil and Kristen to anyone looking for a photographer! We honestly couldn’t be any happier, thanks again Phil and Kristen!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    Phil & Kristen Photography 4

Hayley · Married on 12/28/2017

Phil and Kristen were absolutely wonderful. From our initial conversation with Kristen we felt very comfortable and taken care of. We didn't meet Phil until the day of the wedding but instantly felt the same with him that we had already felt with Kristen. The pictures they took for us are fantastic! They did a great job making the most of the landscape that they had to work with and more importantly...making us look good! Our family and friends have been raving about the pictures they took and also how they fit in at the small ceremony we had. We know exactly where to go if we ever need professional pictures taken again!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Alexandra · Married on 04/22/2017

Phil and Kristen are the absolute best photographers and people! We had them do both our engagement shoot and our wedding and we couldn’t be happier. My husband and I were both a little uncomfortable having our pictures taken at first, but Phil and Kristen are so warm and hilarious and they made every step of the process so easy and so, so much fun. Not only are they exceptionally professional and timely in all communications (unlike me who is writing this review seven months late, sorry guys!), but every single photograph they gave us was stunning. They captured every single beautiful moment of that day and we are so, so grateful that we were able to work with them. Everyone was so impressed, including our wedding planner who told me the prep work they did before the wedding to scout locations and perfect the timing for the day of was above and beyond. I cannot say enough nice things about them. They are exceptional people and photographers.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Logen · Married on 06/04/2016

Wow, so I don't even know where to begin with my review. Phil and Kristen have been such an amazing couple to work with. We had our wedding at the Biltmore, and they were honestly the best part of it. I was beyond nervous before Kristen showed up, but as soon as she got there she knew exactly what to do to calm me down (without the aid of alcohol lol). They were both such a blast to have around, and the sneak peek pictures have turned out to be absolutely stunning. I couldn't have asked for better photographers, and I hope that they'll agree to doing more photoshoots with us in the future. Thank you Phil and Kristen for helping me make our big day perfect!

Sent on 06/21/2016

There really isn't enough I can say about these two to express how much we loved our experience with them. Phil spent the day with the guys and captured some of my favorite pictures ever of my husband. Kristen spent the day with me and the girls, and I swear caught every single special moment between me and the bridesmaids and my mom.
    They are the epitome of calm, in what surely will be a hectic day. Their experience and expertise was integral in helping me stay level headed when (so many) things went wrong. We had the best laid plans, and through no fault of their own, the whole schedule got its feet kicked out from under it. They were flexible, and made it happen; catching the moments that were most important to us, and then some. Kristen and Phil, we love you guys so much. Thank you for everything you guys did for us that day. We can't thank you enough, and we're so blessed to have had you there.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Allison · Married on 09/06/2015

If you want gorgeous wedding photography and fun, personable photographers who know what they are doing – Phil & Kristen are your folks! What an amazingly fun experience working with these two – we had a blast and the pictures reflect that! Phil & Kristen truly care about their clients – they captured the spirit of our wedding so beautifully! They are awesome to work with from beginning to end and we would highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you Phil & Kristen Photography for making our day so special and giving us beautiful images for a lifetime of memories. You are both amazing!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Sutton · Married on 09/06/2014

From a fellow vendors perspective: Phil and Kristen are truly the best. Their assistance with timeline, planning and day-of details is so helpful to the Client. Kristen is very responsive in her communication and always accessible for questions and last minute changes. Their photos are gorgeous and really show who the couple is and how they relate to each other. Their images capture the authentic spirit of celebration and love that happens on a wedding day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/09/2013

Phil and Kristen are truly amazing. Not only are they the sweetest people ever, they take breath-taking and stunning photos that make me want to cry with happiness every-time I see them. Kristen is such a wonderful and professional photographer who calmed me down when I needed it and was full of unique picture ideas that turned out perfect. Phil has such a great character to him and had everyone, including the kids, laughing and smiling as the pictures were taken. Seeing them both together, standing on chairs, running around all day just trying to get the perfect picture, really amazed me and just set in stone that we went with the perfect photographers. Phil had also done our engagement photo shoot and we knew that he would also make our wedding photos memorable. Not only am I happy to call them my wedding photographers, but I am also honored to call them my friends. They truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day spectacular. Kristen took pictures of all the fine details of the wedding such as the rings, cake, centerpieces, and bouquets, which is great because the day goes by so fast, that you forget to slow down and look at all the little things. I know that if I ever should need photographers again, they are my first choice.

Sent on 03/17/2013