27 Reviews for Phenix Banquet Center

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
24 Phenix Banquet Center Reviews

Thank you for making this event one to remember!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a phenomenal wedding experience at Phenix Banquet Center! The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff is so friendly and accommodating. Every step of the way, we were treated as family. The package pricing is incredible, especially considering dinner and a DJ are included in the standard packages, which are less expensive than the price of many venue rentals alone! The owner, Yemi, is an absolute delight to work with, and her passion for helping brides bring their wedding vision to life is clear. I had a fairly small budget. Yemi asked me to describe exactly what I was going for, and helped me select a package suited my needs without trying to sell me on extras just for the sake of it, which was refreshing. We took advantage of a spring wedding offer, that allowed us to choose two free upgrades, so we opted to add the ceremony package and upgrade to chivari chairs for free! She also allowed me to replace the standard menu options (which all sounded amazing!) available with my package to a fully loaded taco bar with sides that allowed the pickier guests (aka kids), and those with dietary restrictions to enjoy the meal. We mentioned in advance that we had a guest who is gluten sensitive, and asked if the staff could just let us know which dishes contained flour or seasoning blends that contained gluten so we could make sure she knew what she could safely eat. The chef went above and beyond in preparing a full spread that was gluten free and absolutely delicious! Additionally, we forgot to ask in advance if they had the groom's favorite vodka until a few hours before the wedding. Although it was not something they usually stock, they went out of their way to get it, which meant so much to him. I would absolutely recommend Phenix Banquet Center to any bride, or to anyone in general looking for a quality full service venue!
Unfortunately, our photo files are too large to upload, but I will try again once I have time to reformat!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sondra, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

I had an amazing time at the Phenix Banquet Center. It was my best friend wedding. With over 200 people, the food and service was excellent and staff very professional. I would recommend this for all types of events.

Profile Picture M, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Phoenix banquet Center is the best if you need a wedding venue or any type of event. Phoenix banquet Center the best way to go . I just love yemi she is so nice she explain everything to you thanks a lot. Phoenix banquet Center rocks.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have attended events at phenix banquet center and all have been wonderful! Beautiful ball room with friendly staff!

Profile Picture User4648765, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was a pleasure to meet Yemi, and work side by side with her for Pauline Bryant wedding as her wedding coordinator. Yemi was up front and ready to assist me in any way she can to help make the wedding go smooth. She was professional and a great person to work with. I would recommend my friends and family to hold their event at Phenix Banquet Center. I truly thank you for being a warm and wonderful person. We really appreciate all your hard work and being a great team player.

Renee Hickman
wedding Coordinator

Profile Picture Renee, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

The staff is very professional and helpful.

Profile Picture Randy, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The rooms were nicely set up and look really good. Everything was clean and neat. There was also great service provided.

Profile Picture Bethany, 11/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have attended many events at Phenix and each event was a family oriented, fun event. The facility has many uses including an exquisite ballroom, a casual bar area and a large outdoor area. It is a great place for any event!

Profile Picture User4318114, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

A great place to have any type of event. They are very nice and are willing to work with you. The place is beautiful and the people are awesome (:

Profile Picture Laura, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I attended a surprise birthday party for a friend and the venue was immaculate. It was very clean and staff that served alcohol were very polite. They had a great DJ that played a great mix or popular songs as well as songs that were requested by the guests. I had a wonderful time and I would absolutely recommend this venue to a friend.

Profile Picture Katy, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful venue with friendly and very helpful people!

Profile Picture User4315240, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This new venue is absolutely gorgeous! It has several different rooms that can be used for just about any type of event you want to have! They are also very elegant and classy! I would definitely recommend this venue for a wedding and the like.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/25/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Attended a "First Friday" event. Great atmosphere and awesome service. I was given a tour of the wedding hall and was super impressed.

Profile Picture User4446779, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We feel blessed to have met the exceptionally nice couple who own/coordinate everything at the Phenix Banquet Ctr. They truly care about your wedding event, which makes us feel like a royal couple. They go 10x past the point in making us feel confident our special day is going to be MEMORABLE and we will never forget the two of them and all they have done thus far.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Definitely consider Phenix Banquet Center. The owners are very professional and receptive all needs!

Profile Picture Renene, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
4.7

I had a surprise 50th Birthday Party for my wife at this venue. I was very satisfied with food, DJ and party atomoshpere

Profile Picture User5600384, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ
4.7

I have attended several events at this facility, each time the owners and staff have made our time there special. The venue is beautiful and very spacious. I highly recommend this venue for any event you are hosting especially wedding receptions.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 12/30/14, 1 Review
4.7

I had a surprise birthday for my 79 year old mother and Phenix Banquet Center did and outstanding job. The place was the cleanest of all the places I looked at. The cleanliness and Yemi's concern (she felt like a friend) and professionalism is what made me choose the site. I was so happy I did, her and the staff were so professional and we're almost like ghost when they were cleaning off the tables or had to move about during the party. All my friends had nothing but great things to say about Phenix. I have told lots of people about Phenix already. THANK YOU PHENIX FOR MAKING MY MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL!! P.S. the food was good and she has an awesome cake lady, the cake was the bomb. My family and friends wanted more but I took the leftovers home...mmmm. Oh, my mom said "thank you so much Yemi for coming to her table and chatting with her."

Profile Picture Susan, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

The place was very pretty and decorated very well. Service was great.

Profile Picture User4642541, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff director is great! The venue was great for an all in one ceremony and reception. Nice to have your guest going all over and getting lost. We had guest from many states... Downside for this location, make sure you ask for balloons or sign to be hung so your guest know when to turn into. Overall good venue!

Profile Picture User5547853, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

I am a wedding planner and my clients used this venue for the wedding reception. Yemi was a joy to work with and very professional. My clients were very please with the services of this venue.

Profile Picture Antoinette, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Cash Bar, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

The customer service was awesome.

Profile Picture Tanithia, 12/30/16, 1 Review