Phenix Banquet Center Reviews

Phenix Banquet Center 3
Phenix Banquet Center 4
Phenix Banquet Center 5

Syd Smith · Married on 11/04/2018

This is a real hidden gem

All I can say is “WOW”
    What a great and private location.
    Food was super and the owners and staff couldn’t have been more professional and accommodating.
    Absolutely fell in love with this place and the owners.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Phenix Banquet Center's reply:

Thanks for the great feedback. We strive for the highest levels of customer satisfaction. It was our pleasure to serve you!

Danielle · Married on 06/09/2018

Thank you for making this event one to remember!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Phenix Banquet Center's reply:

Hello Danielle, You are kind! . It was my pleasure to help. I look forward to your next event at Phenix. -Yemi

Sondra · Married on 11/25/2017

We had a phenomenal wedding experience at Phenix Banquet Center! The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff is so friendly and accommodating. Every step of the way, we were treated as family. The package pricing is incredible, especially considering dinner and a DJ are included in the standard packages, which are less expensive than the price of many venue rentals alone! The owner, Yemi, is an absolute delight to work with, and her passion for helping brides bring their wedding vision to life is clear. I had a fairly small budget. Yemi asked me to describe exactly what I was going for, and helped me select a package suited my needs without trying to sell me on extras just for the sake of it, which was refreshing. We took advantage of a spring wedding offer, that allowed us to choose two free upgrades, so we opted to add the ceremony package and upgrade to chivari chairs for free! She also allowed me to replace the standard menu options (which all sounded amazing!) available with my package to a fully loaded taco bar with sides that allowed the pickier guests (aka kids), and those with dietary restrictions to enjoy the meal. We mentioned in advance that we had a guest who is gluten sensitive, and asked if the staff could just let us know which dishes contained flour or seasoning blends that contained gluten so we could make sure she knew what she could safely eat. The chef went above and beyond in preparing a full spread that was gluten free and absolutely delicious! Additionally, we forgot to ask in advance if they had the groom's favorite vodka until a few hours before the wedding. Although it was not something they usually stock, they went out of their way to get it, which meant so much to him. I would absolutely recommend Phenix Banquet Center to any bride, or to anyone in general looking for a quality full service venue!
    Unfortunately, our photo files are too large to upload, but I will try again once I have time to reformat!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Phenix Banquet Center's reply:

Sondra, Congratulations to you and John. It is a pleasure working with you. I am excited to see the wedding arch! Yemi

M · Married on 09/10/2016

I had an amazing time at the Phenix Banquet Center. It was my best friend wedding. With over 200 people, the food and service was excellent and staff very professional. I would recommend this for all types of events.

Sabrina · Married on 04/09/2016

Phoenix banquet Center is the best if you need a wedding venue or any type of event. Phoenix banquet Center the best way to go . I just love yemi she is so nice she explain everything to you thanks a lot. Phoenix banquet Center rocks.

I have attended events at phenix banquet center and all have been wonderful! Beautiful ball room with friendly staff!

Renee · Married on 08/29/2015

It was a pleasure to meet Yemi, and work side by side with her for Pauline Bryant wedding as her wedding coordinator. Yemi was up front and ready to assist me in any way she can to help make the wedding go smooth. She was professional and a great person to work with. I would recommend my friends and family to hold their event at Phenix Banquet Center. I truly thank you for being a warm and wonderful person. We really appreciate all your hard work and being a great team player.

Renee Hickman
    wedding Coordinator

Randy · Married on 01/10/2015

The staff is very professional and helpful.

Bethany · Married on 11/16/2014

The rooms were nicely set up and look really good. Everything was clean and neat. There was also great service provided.

I have attended many events at Phenix and each event was a family oriented, fun event. The facility has many uses including an exquisite ballroom, a casual bar area and a large outdoor area. It is a great place for any event!

Laura · Married on 05/31/2014

A great place to have any type of event. They are very nice and are willing to work with you. The place is beautiful and the people are awesome (:

Katy · Married on 05/16/2014

I attended a surprise birthday party for a friend and the venue was immaculate. It was very clean and staff that served alcohol were very polite. They had a great DJ that played a great mix or popular songs as well as songs that were requested by the guests. I had a wonderful time and I would absolutely recommend this venue to a friend.

This is a beautiful venue with friendly and very helpful people!

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2010

This new venue is absolutely gorgeous! It has several different rooms that can be used for just about any type of event you want to have! They are also very elegant and classy! I would definitely recommend this venue for a wedding and the like.

Tony · event on: 04/13/2018

I had a birthday event at this venue. The food was absulotely fantastic. The owner was very personable and stopped around very often to make sure we were all taken care of. I found her to be honest, diligent, and easy to deal with.
    The venue was great for the event and I would highly recommend it to anybody.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Phenix Banquet Center's reply:

Tony, Thanks for the kind words!. It was a pleasure serving you. We hope to see you for your future events.

Attended a "First Friday" event. Great atmosphere and awesome service. I was given a tour of the wedding hall and was super impressed.

• User5401443 · event on: 05/08/2015

Highly recommended for professionalism and quality of service.

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

We feel blessed to have met the exceptionally nice couple who own/coordinate everything at the Phenix Banquet Ctr. They truly care about your wedding event, which makes us feel like a royal couple. They go 10x past the point in making us feel confident our special day is going to be MEMORABLE and we will never forget the two of them and all they have done thus far.

Renene · Married on 06/03/2017

Definitely consider Phenix Banquet Center. The owners are very professional and receptive all needs!

I had a surprise 50th Birthday Party for my wife at this venue. I was very satisfied with food, DJ and party atomoshpere

Vanessa · Married on 12/30/2014

3.5

I have attended several events at this facility, each time the owners and staff have made our time there special. The venue is beautiful and very spacious. I highly recommend this venue for any event you are hosting especially wedding receptions.

Susan · Married on 07/05/2014

I had a surprise birthday for my 79 year old mother and Phenix Banquet Center did and outstanding job. The place was the cleanest of all the places I looked at. The cleanliness and Yemi's concern (she felt like a friend) and professionalism is what made me choose the site. I was so happy I did, her and the staff were so professional and we're almost like ghost when they were cleaning off the tables or had to move about during the party. All my friends had nothing but great things to say about Phenix. I have told lots of people about Phenix already. THANK YOU PHENIX FOR MAKING MY MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL!! P.S. the food was good and she has an awesome cake lady, the cake was the bomb. My family and friends wanted more but I took the leftovers home...mmmm. Oh, my mom said "thank you so much Yemi for coming to her table and chatting with her."

The place was very pretty and decorated very well. Service was great.

The staff director is great! The venue was great for an all in one ceremony and reception. Nice to have your guest going all over and getting lost. We had guest from many states... Downside for this location, make sure you ask for balloons or sign to be hung so your guest know when to turn into. Overall good venue!