19 Reviews for Peter Rigo Photography

Digital Files (5)
High-Res Images (4)
Liability Insurance (1)
15 Peter Rigo Photography Reviews

On the day of the wedding we met with (in person) our photographer Peter who was a pleasure to work with as well as being a true professional, We would not hesitate to recommend him! Leading up to the wedding his communication was great, he made sure we knew what was going on and was very informative about the timeline of the wedding photos. He has an amazing/creative eye. We were married two weeks ago and already have our photos back!. I cannot say enough positive things about Peter. He made our wedding the best day of our lives. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Digital Files

We love Peter! We hired him for our wedding photography next September and did an engagement session with him in October! We recently got our pictures back from that session and we couldn't be happier! Peter did an amazing job and made sure to scope out the location before our shoot. He knew exactly where to go and planned out shots before we even got there! The quality of the pictures we got back was awesome and my photographer-fiance was very impressed! Can't wait to see what he does for our wedding!

Profile Picture Alana, 9/24/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

We used Peter for our wedding in august and i was thrilled with how our photos came out. His eye for getting the best shot is impeccable. It was a pleasure to work with him and if i had to do it all over again, i would still have him for my photographer. We planned our NJ wedding from Florida and he did a great job working around our schedule and working through skype and phone appointments. I cant say enough good things.

Profile Picture User6180073, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Peter is a pleasure to work with as well as being a true professional, I would not hesitate to recommend him! After just viewing his portfolio online he made my short list already, and after meeting with him I was sold (I actually only met with one other photographer, I was done looking after speaking with Peter!). Leading up to the wedding his communication was great, he made sure I knew what was going on and that he had the info he needed without stressing out an already stressed out bride. The day of the wedding he arrived early and scouted out the location for great photo spots while he waited for me to get ready. Even though I through a few curve ball requests at him the day of the wedding he took everything in stride and I credit him personally with keeping us on schedule, I would have been late for my own wedding without him ha! At our ceremony and reception he got lots of great shots without ever making it feel like he was in our or our guests faces. At one point I remember thinking I hadn't seen him in a while only to look over and see him only a few feet from me. And when we got the photos back WOW. My fiance has said multiple times how lucky we are that some people only get one or two nice shots from their wedding and we have enough to fill an entire album. He works his tail off taking photos and it really shows! Thank you again Peter!!!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/26/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Peter was absolutely amazing! He was so attentive and responded very quickly every time I needed him. You can tell that he truly loves what he does and is passionate about marriage and photography. He was a huge hit at the wedding because he was a lot of fun and everyone who got a chance to speak with him loved him! My favorite thing was he was so invested in us and went above and beyond from beginning to end of this process, before and after the wedding. His package was perfect for us and extremely worth it. I would use him for every event I have in the future!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Peter is amazing to work with. He's very responsive and flexible and his quality of work is great. We used him for our engagement, then a photo shoot, and the actual wedding (along with a 2nd photographer). He's by far much more competitive than some of the other bids we got and was professional and courteous throughout.

Profile Picture Fady, 10/31/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Peter has an exceptional eye to capture beautiful moments the day of the wedding. He really wants to make sure his clients are happy, and is flexible to try different poses. He, and his second shooter, arrived on-time and worked the whole day. Despite the weather being rainy, Peter helped keep the energy up during all the different photos. The best thing about Peter, that is hard to find from other photographers, is his great responsiveness. Peter works hard to create a personalized experience for each client, and as so continued to answer my many questions and photo requests. He is gracious, kind, and very fair. These are really helpful characteristics when selecting a great photographer!

We are extraordinarily pleased to have selected Peter and his team to be a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

I booked 1.5 months before my wedding. He was extremely professional, polite and took the time to ask a lot of questions to ensure he understood our needs. The day of the wedding he was on time, courteous and took beautiful photographs. His work is incredibly beautiful and artistic. We are lucky and delighted to have found Peter!

Profile Picture Gladis, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Peter Rigo was very professional. He was able to work with our budget and our vision. He was very responsive to our questions. I'm happy with his work :)

Profile Picture User4170081, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure working with Peter for my City hall Ceremony in NYC . He knew all the perfect spots for beautiful photos. He was calm and patient with all my guests, and with me, as I was struck with wedding-day nerves!
I loved that the photos do not look staged, fake, or cliche - he created lovely images that capture the beauty of the city and the excitement and romance of the wedding day.
Peter patience, professionalism, skill, and artistic eye were all deeply appreciated. Everyone who has seen the wedding images loves the photos. His photography is highly recommended and I would certainly hire him again.

Profile Picture Khandan, 2/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Peter and his assistants were great! We love polaroid photography (the real stuff, not the Fuji instax stuff) and he was able to accommodate us and took some wonderful Polaroids that we'll treasure forever. Our photos, taken the traditional way, were absolutely stunning and definitely captured the feeling of the day. In addition to quality work, his rates are reasonable. So many photographers these days ask for such exorbitant amounts- a grand or more for photos? C'mon! All in all, Peter provided great work at a great price. I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Marsha, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I contacted him such short Notice and he still brought me a five star experience.
I'm very grateful for the service,me and my husband love the pictures. I can't wait till our huge wedding, I got Peter on speed dial haha.

Thanks Peter for photos. xoxo

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Peter met with us and kept in contact before our wedding, so that there were no surprises or confusion the day of the wedding. His attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond until he feels like he "has the shot" was wonderful. He offers affordable pricing and will make sure to capture your wedding photos the way you want them. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Peter is one of the most professional and artistic photographers I have had the pleasure of doing business with. He captured my wedding on August 6, 2014, and amazingly captured every intimate and special moment throughout that special day. I am extremely satisfied with the work and care he put into shooting my wedding day, as well as the time he took to meet with us before hand and go over the wedding day and how his team would be shooting the wedding. He made us feel comfortable with him and he did a great job getting the job done. He is worth every dollar and is extremely easy to get along with. Thanks again Peter!

Profile Picture James, 8/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Peter is a visionary and captures true emotion in his images. He took the time to listen to our ideas and asked the right questions until he fully understood what it was that my husband and I had in mind for our wedding photos on the shores of beautiful Ocean City, MD. I was particularly impressed with his level of preparation and attention to detail. He offered great suggestions and even encouraged us to consider doing a sunrise photoshoot. I'm so glad we decided to listen to his advice and go with the early morning session. The light of the sunrise and colors of the early morning sky in our wedding photos are truly remarkable. It's his ability to capture details like these that make Peter stand apart from other photographers. We look forward to working with him again for anniversary photoshoots in the future!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/5/14, 1 Review