Peter Miller Photography Reviews

12 Reviews for Peter Miller Photography

• Amandabel17

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

The photography chameleon

Peter was like an insanely talented chamaeleon during our wedding who worked tirelessly all day to photograph our wedding. We hired him thru Pinnacle along with our Planner.
    He was able to get through all the formal family photos in probably 30 minutes because being with our guests was really important. The efficiency in which he work to get us organized and photographed was something to behold. Not to mention Peter is super down to earth, really easy to talk to, funny and all-around a nice person, which made working with him all that much more enjoyed. Our second photographer that day, Todd, was also a terrific and thoughtful photographer who agreed to ride on a boat for a boat arrival with the guys in the hot summer sun just to take some amazing photographs for us.

We LOVED working with Peter and wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Anjaly · Married on 11/06/2016

Peter was a fantastic choice from our first communication. He photographed a friend's wedding a few years ago and they had a stellar report of their experience. I planned from out of town and when I came to town, we met up for coffee and chatted about the specifics of our wedding weekend. Peter was very proactive in learning about the type of ceremony we were having. He spent a LOT of time with us for pre-wedding Hindu ceremonies, the actual Hindu and Jewish ceremonies and our reception. We're just over a month from our wedding and Peter said we'd see our photos soon. Based on our sneak peak, I can't wait!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Peter is exactly what every bride hopes to have in a photographer. He is so personable to work with and timely with responses and finished product. We recently received our pictures from our wedding in October and they were above and beyond my expectations. Not to mention his extremely reasonable prices for the quality of work that you get in the end. He listened to every word we wanted in terms of pictures and keeping them quick so that we could go on to enjoy the wedding we had been planning for over a year! My husband is not the kind of guy who is patient with taking pictures and standing still for too long and Peter was nothing short of amazing when it came to getting the picture done and moving on. I had 4 children ages 4 and under in our wedding party and that isn't always the easiest task getting all 4 kids to smile for the picture but yet again he did not disappoint. I have so many beautiful pictures to look back on to remember the most special and wonderful day of our lives and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for being such a big part of our day Peter!!!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Kim · Married on 03/19/2016

We cannot thank Peter enough for the amazing job he did at our wedding. He is so nice and easy to get song with which I thought was super important since taking tons of pictures can get awkward after awhile! The pictures are beautiful. I couldn't have even imagined how perfect they would be. I recommend him for any event. He is amazing at what he does!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

My husband and I got married July 19th and it was truly the best day of our lives. Peter and his second photographer did an amazing job the day of the wedding. They were very professional and all of the guests had nothing but great things to say about them. The wedding photos absolutely blew our minds. He did an amazing job at getting the photos to us in a timely manner. We are very happy we chose to Peter as our Photographer. Peter is an outstanding person and having him there helping to make our big day as special and memorable as possible was an absolute blessing. Thank you Peter Miller Photography for providing us with memories that will last us a lifetime.

-EC and JC

Sent on 10/14/2015

Maurio · Married on 11/08/2014

Extremely professional and high quality pictures.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Natalie · Married on 07/26/2014

Peter Miller Photography is without a doubt one of the best! When Peter and I conversed for the first time over the phone, I knew that he was going to be our photographer. Peter was extremely easy to talk with and always open to ideas and suggestions. All of the pictures are beautiful and I look at them all the time. I would highly recommend Peter Miller Photography who is looking for a photographer in the Charleston, SC area!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Valarie · Married on 06/28/2014

Peter Miller Photography is the best!! Peter continuously communicated with us throughout our wedding planning process and he was always readily available. He also took the necessary time out to get to know us which really meant a lot. We enjoyed working with Peter. He did an excellent job capturing all of the special moments at our wedding. We also used Peter for our engagement photos which turned out beautiful. Peter's work is unbelievable!! If you are in the Charleston, SC area and looking for a great photographer, you must contact Peter Miller Photography. I rest assure that you will not be disappointed. Instead, you will be amazed!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2014

Peter photographed my wedding on May 17, 2014 at Palmetto Landing and I could not have asked for a better photographer. He was flexible with my budget and I just loved his laid back personality. It was refreshing to have him there amongst all of the ciaos of the wedding festivities. He really captured special moments throughout our day in unique way. I will treasure these photographs forever. Thank you so much Peter!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Peter was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! He took time to figure out exactly what we wanted and even covered details we hadn't thought of. He was easy to get in touch with, replied extremely fast and was always willing to help any way he could. Honestly, our photography was the least stressful part of our wedding planning because Peter was so thorough and reassuring. To top it all off, we LOVE our wedding photos. They are a great combination of "frame worthy" shots as well as those candid moments you want to remember forever!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Lindsey · Married on 11/05/2011

Peter was the photographer for our 11/5/11 wedding and I would highly recommend him. Planning my our wedding was stressful but I never worried about pictures because I hired Peter he was the best decision we made! He is professional always on time, always listened to what we had to say and transformed our engagement/wedding pictures into who we are as a couple. I am so grateful to have outstanding pictures of my wedding day forever. Peter is passionate about photography and making your visions come true. I can't wait to use Peter again in the future. I continue to get complements on all my wedding photo's.

Sent on 02/15/2012

He was fantastic! We eloped and were unsure of a photo venue. PETER PROVIDED SOUND ADVICE, showed us an ideal location for beutiful photos. He followed up and provided both CDs and computer photo album. I highly recommended him for wonderful wedding photos. He is a consummate professional!

Sent on 01/19/2015