Petals Reviews

1 User photo

Petals 1
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot recommend Michelle enough. She worked with us for many months to make sure our vision came to life. People kept telling me that my bouquet was the most gorgeous arrangement they have ever seen. I have to agree! She also put together a breathtaking archway in which we got married under. All the flowers were beautiful and kept for many days after the wedding. I would highly recommend Michelle!

Petals 2
    Sent on 07/19/2018

Alexa · Married on 07/29/2016

Just want to give a huge thank you to Michelle for making my flower dreams come true! It literally looked like something out of a magazine and pinterest board! She's super sweet and easy to work with and such a talented woman! I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the VT area. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Christina · Married on 07/09/2016

Booking Michelle Boleski of Petals was one of the best decisions we made during our entire wedding process. On top of being an incredibly talented floral designer, she's also a genuinely wonderful person who you enjoy wedding planning with (she gives great advice and thinks of things you'd never think of as a rookie wedding thrower). I couldn't quite articulate what I wanted for flowers or centerpieces. All I kept saying was, "I like green and cream and white." Michelle took a look at a Pinterest board I made and from then on it was like she was in my head: she knew exactly what look I was going for and created beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, dessert and card tablescapes... it looked magical. All of the pieces were arranged beautifully. Michelle took so many things into careful consideration -- the setting, my personality, the color scheme, the budget -- and the entire time I knew I could completely trust her instincts and style choices. Our guests loved what she did and our families constantly talk about the flowers in the pantheon of compliments: Amazing food, great music, and incredible flowers. I recommend Petals without reservation or hesitation. Michelle is fantastic.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Madeleine · Married on 09/12/2015

Michelle did an AMAZING job with our flowers. My bouquet was absolutely stunning and unique. She was able to bring my vision to life!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/04/2015

Michelle did an incredible job with all the flowers at our wedding! She listened to my preferences and was able to determine exactly what I would like (even when I struggled to figure it out myself!). She is truly an artist, and her work demonstrates that. I absolutely loved my bouquet and she worked closely with us to stay within our budget while providing us with beautiful centerpieces, ceremony decor and flowers for our special guests at the wedding. When we needed an extra center piece last minute, she created one for us without a problem! I highly recommend Michelle at Petals!

Sent on 01/24/2016

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

Michelle at Petals was amazing. She understood what we wanted for our wedding and offered many suggestions that fit within our budget and design. She was very familiar with our venue and I often ran into her having meetings there about other weddings- she was always willing to walk me through her design ideas and the layout. She was professional and incredibly talented-- everything she did was absolutely beautiful! When it rained on my wedding day, I was concerned that our rain plan would not be as beautiful as what I had imagined outdoors, but Michelle used extra flowers she had on hand to create altarpieces (not part of our agreed upon rain plan). The wedding ended up more beautiful than I had even imagined and we cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 12/26/2014
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/12/2014

Michelle is not just a gifted florist, she genuinely cares about what you want your wedding to feel like. She was excellent at helping me figure out what flowers I would need to achieve the kind of look that I wanted (I know a little about flowers, but not enough to really be articulate about what I was looking for). Michelle walked me through the process, we shared a Pinterest board so I could show her the types of things that I liked (that was really helpful for me), and she was realistic with me about my budget. Not only did she get me the best value for money, but she had a TON of props that pulled everything together. Also, she was really good with email, which was important to me. I felt like she really listened to me and cared about everything I told her. If you can get her, book her.

Sent on 07/27/2014
  • W

Wren · Married on 06/28/2014

Michelle was wonderful to work with. I came to her with some ideas, but without a clear vision of how I wanted my wedding flowers to look. I told her the colors and types of flowers I liked, and she was full of ideas and suggestions. Together we created a vision that was soft and romantic, with all shades of pinks, greens and white. Michelle's work came together beautifully, and the flowers at my wedding were just perfect. I absolutely loved the bouquet she created, and all of the detail she put into the ceremony and reception decorations. She was professional, always returning calls and emails, and the quality of her work was exceptional. I highly recommend Petals!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2014

The floral arrangements for my daughters wedding at Lake Morey Resort Fairlee VT were simply stunning !!! Everyone commented on
    How gorgeous the arrangements were !
    Michele did an amazing job !

Sent on 07/30/2014

T · Married on 09/02/2012

Michelle deserves major praise for the time and energy she put into making our wedding so beautiful. I had a very clear vision of how I wanted my flowers to look and she took the time to understand me completely. I am so thankful for all of her honesty. When I wanted out-of-season flowers, she let me know what would and would not be possible. She also offered me wonderful alternatives that still fit perfectly with my overall vision. I got to know Michelle even better after Hurricane Irene. We were forced to postpone our wedding and Michelle was stuck with some of the flowers she’d already purchased for our original wedding date. She donated those flowers and her time to another couple. Her professionalism, kindness and knowledge of flowers make her the perfect choice for any couple planning their wedding.

Sent on 03/17/2013

Chelsea · Married on 08/02/2009

The flowers were AMAZING! Exactly what I wanted, and she was even able to mix in other flowers that I hadn't even thought of and they only made everything even more beautiful. She was very flexible and worked around our schedule, even coming out to our home to make sure everyone had their right flowers and then drove over an hour the other direction to oversee the flowers are our venue! I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers and arrangements then what she provided. The flowers for my (the bride) bouquet were so gorgeous, exactly what I had always envisioned for my wedding!

Sent on 01/05/2010

Kelly · Married on 07/11/2009

Michelle was so easy to work with. She made our day everything we wanted. She is the new family florist.

Sent on 01/01/2010

Jade · Married on 06/27/2009

Michelle was absolutely amazing to work with! The only details I had selected were my dress and the bm dresses when I first met with her. Michelle immediately started pulling together ideas and sending me pics and design boards to help me figure out which direction I wanted my vision to go! She was incredibly responsive and flexible. I literally had NO idea what I wanted for colors or flowers when I first met with Michelle. She came from Vermont to Boston and met me at the flower shop. She walked my friend and I through the market to get a sense for what I liked, loved and hated! We met several times after that initial meeting to further narrow down my vision (i am incredibly indecisive!). Michelle was patient, thorough and unbelievably generous with her time and ideas! When I walked outside on the day of my wedding, I could not have been more amazed! I can honestly say that I still did not know what I wanted even up to the day of...but Michelle certainly did! I truly could not have imagined more beautiful flowers and arrangements that perfectly suited my personal style and my vision for our wedding. We received so many compliments on the flowers that day and they really set the stage for one of the best days of our life. I still sift through my photographer's photos and comment on how gorgeous the flowers were! Thank you Michelle for everything!!! I hope we have the opportunity to work together again some day down the line!

Sent on 12/30/2009

Tara · Married on 09/20/2008

Michelle was an absolute delight to work with - she did a fabulous job and was always conscientious of our budget. I was also planning from a distance and she was always communicating with me and sending photos and offering examples. During the wedding, when my husband's boutonniere got crushed during photos, she even ran home and came back with a new one for him to wear for the remainder of the evening. I can't recommend Michelle and her more highly.

Sent on 02/18/2010

Anaka · Married on 09/06/2008

Michelle at Petals was wonderful! The flowers were absolutly beautiful. They were nicer than I even imagined. And she was so helpful through the entire process. She came down to Boston to meet with me and was always very responsive. She went above and beyond with finding lights that fit into my theme and came up with a wonderful idea of adding tealights to a large stone wall to light it up at night. Everything was so wonderful, I think out of all the people that I worked with during the entire wedding Michelle at Petals was by far the best.

Sent on 12/30/2009

Keiko · Married on 08/31/2008

Michelle was wonderful to work with! She has a very creative eye. She was able to take all my ideas and put them together exactly how I envisioned it. I could not have asked for a more beautiful day and it was in big part to my floral arrangements and decorations. Thank you!

Sent on 12/23/2009

Jori · Married on 07/05/2008

It was truly a pleasure to work with Michelle; the flowers for our wedding were absolutely gorgeous and reflected the season of our wedding. Of all the vendors we worked with, we were the most happy with Petals. Excellent service, great value, and, most importantly, beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 02/17/2010

Devon · Married on 08/27/2016

Michelle is an artist! My husband has mentioned on multiple occasions after the wedding that he's never really noticed the flowers at a wedding before and he was shocked by how beautiful our arrangements were! Michelle spent many evenings on the phone with me, working through my Pinterest board, sending pictures back and forth, until we had come up with the perfect colors, flowers, and details. She worked with me from a distance and put together the most beautiful flowers for our wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone in the VT/NH area!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Taryn · Married on 08/13/2011

Michelle was amazing. I had no vision, and she helped me find one. Our flower arrangements were more beautiful than I could have imagined. Just trust her!

Sent on 01/20/2012

Jackie · Married on 09/27/2008

Michelle and her assistant were absolutely wonderful! We had a venue where the owner was quit difficult and she managed to work around his insanity in a professional manner while doing an excellent job at setting up all the arrangements and flower decorations for our wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and was definitely the best part of my entire wedding! She really made mt wedding perfect :)! And the flowers were so fresh that we took all of the arrangements and had them for our celebration the next day. And they lasted for almost 3 to 4 weeks after that!! It was incredible!! Thanks Michelle!!!

Sent on 02/18/2010

Michelle is fantastic! She was great to work with from start to finish and the final product was everything I'd envisioned!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Michelle was great! She helped me through the entire process, starting by explaining the cost of different types of flowers (which I had no clue about) and showing me lots of examples of weddings she had done so that I could tell her my likes/dislikes. We then did a shared pinterest board which really helped the ideas come together. When she sent over the invoice and it was a little higher than I had hoped, she helped adjust it to my price range by swapping some flowers. On the day of, the flowers looked even prettier than I could have imagined. She made sure everything was set up the way we had discussed so I did not have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 10/01/2015

1.0

I hired Petals to do all of the floral work for my daughter's wedding. I requested, through my wedding planner, to visit Petals the day before the wedding to do a final check on the flowers. The owner said "no". The day of the wedding, the flowers were delivered two and a half hours before the service. The brides and bridesmaids bouquets were not the color scheme my daughter ordered. Two floral combs turned into eight individual orchids.....apparently I paid for eight orchids for the vaporous combs and my daughter only ended up using two of the orchids. The other six orchids were wasted.The reception table arrangements needed to be rearranged in the vases by the wedding planner because they sat too low in the vase and looked weird. The wedding planner then called in a favor from another florist in town who took apart the mess that Petals had created and put in the flowers my daughter wanted and redid all of the bouquets in time for the wedding. Although the table centerpieces were attractive once they were fixed by the wedding planner, they were not the color palette my daughter wanted. I found out that the owner had two weddings that day and ditched our wedding and sent a minion to take care of our wedding while she worked on th he other one. Then she had the audacity to put my daughter's wedding photos on her website. NEVER EVER use this vendor.

Sent on 07/03/2014