Petals

White River Junction, VT View map

$3,210 Typical Price

Petals in Vermont specializing in floral and event design. Serving Vermont, New Hampshire and destination weddings and events.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$82

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$130

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,210

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

• Stephani
    Stephani S. Married on 09/18/2021

Made the entire process manageable and achievable

Picking a florist was one of the scariest parts of my wedding, because they really do make such a difference, but I don't know enough about flowers to feel I can make an informed decision. We spoke to a couple florists, but we were sold by Michelle after talking to her. She takes the time to get to know the couple, hear what they like and what they don't - in our own words. Then, she built a proposal that included 5-10 options for each category that we wanted to purchase (bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, arbor pieces, aisle decorations).

This proposal was beyond helpful. It included images of the bouquet style, a break down of each flower with an image of each, notes about how she could/would adjust, and a price. This allowed us to learn what we truly liked, where we wanted to spend more and how we might adjust. Then, we were able to go into our next meeting and make informed adjustments. Michelle also helped us by suggesting tweaks that she felt we might like as we discussed our thought process, so that by the end of the call I felt confident and excited that we had chosen the perfect options to capture the "vibe" we were hoping for.

Michelle's pricing is reasonable and she also suggested options for us to save money as well (ie. bringing our own shepherds hooks, so that we didn't need to pay delivery/pickup fees). She never pushed us to spend more, it felt like she truly just wanted us to have a pleasant experience-she even insisted on pinning all the boutonnieres on the men to ensure that they were straight-and stay straight all day. Michelle made the process so fun and empowering.

Petals's reply:

Congratulations and it was a honor to be able to be part of your special day...Thank you for the lovely review...

Best,
    Michelle
    Sarah B. Married on 06/06/2020

The most beautiful and magical wedding flowers

Michelle has an absolute AMAZING talent for floral design and arrangements. Working with her has been a joy from the very beginning. Michelle presented us with the most awe-inspiring proposal for our wedding complete with numerous pictures, options, and ideas (how fun it was to choose!) -- and when Covid-19 changed our plans completely, she easily reworked the proposal to fit our new elopement spot. She created numerous different pieces for our elopement -- from arbor flowers to a stunning bouquet, and many other arrangements to decorate numerous different dining and cake takes, to even last minute hair flowers for our wedding guest -- each arrangement was vibrant, creative, and truly magical. Michelle's eye and talent for flowers and for taking care of her brides is unmatched! Thank you, Michelle, for making our day so special and beautiful!
  • Shauna
    Shauna Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Work!

Michelle's work is truly beautiful! She came recommended to me via my wedding planner and my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with her work. She is so lovely and she worked well with my planner in coming up with a design that worked within our budget. When I saw all of our floral arrangements, bouquets/boutonnieres, and greenery the day of our wedding, I was stunned at how beautiful everything turned out. Truly better than we imagined! Also, we were married on a hot day in August and she worked hard to make sure our flowers stayed in the best shape despite the heat. She did an amazing job - I wish I could've kept my bouquet forever!

Petals's reply:

Hi Shauna,
    Thank you so much for you review. It was a pleasure to work with you. It was a beautiful day and I loved all the images that documented it. You both looked amazing! Congratulations on your wedding and wishing you many happy years ahead.

Blood's Catering & Party Rentals Blood's Catering & Party Rentals Wedding Caterers

Michelle is wonderful to work with and does excellent work!

White River Junction, VT, 05001
802-793-7814
Location of (Petals)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding