PO Box 896, White River Junction, VT 05001 Map · Phone number

About Petals

Petals in Vermont specializing in floral and event design. Serving Vermont, New Hampshire and destination weddings and events.

rebecca dan 5 venue details 0054

1 User photo

Petals 1
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot recommend Michelle enough. She worked with us for many months to make sure our vision came to life. People kept telling me that my bouquet was the most gorgeous arrangement they have ever seen. I have to agree! She also put together a breathtaking archway in which we got married under. All the flowers were beautiful and kept for many days after the wedding. I would highly recommend Michelle!

Petals 2

Alexa · Married on 07/29/2016

Just want to give a huge thank you to Michelle for making my flower dreams come true! It literally looked like something out of a magazine and pinterest board! She's super sweet and easy to work with and such a talented woman! I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the VT area. Thanks again!

Christina · Married on 07/09/2016

Booking Michelle Boleski of Petals was one of the best decisions we made during our entire wedding process. On top of being an incredibly talented floral designer, she's also a genuinely wonderful person who you enjoy wedding planning with (she gives great advice and thinks of things you'd never think of as a rookie wedding thrower). I couldn't quite articulate what I wanted for flowers or centerpieces. All I kept saying was, "I like green and cream and white." Michelle took a look at a Pinterest board I made and from then on it was like she was in my head: she knew exactly what look I was going for and created beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, dessert and card tablescapes... it looked magical. All of the pieces were arranged beautifully. Michelle took so many things into careful consideration -- the setting, my personality, the color scheme, the budget -- and the entire time I knew I could completely trust her instincts and style choices. Our guests loved what she did and our families constantly talk about the flowers in the pantheon of compliments: Amazing food, great music, and incredible flowers. I recommend Petals without reservation or hesitation. Michelle is fantastic.

Petals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 82.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 130.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,210.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• PO Box 896 White River Junction, 05001 See on map