PO Box 896, White River Junction, VT 05001 Map · Phone number

About Petals

Petals in Vermont specializing in floral and event design. Serving Vermont, New Hampshire and destination weddings and events.

• Heavenscent Floral Art
1ad2f65c5bc89924 Hi Res petals Logo
img6018

25 Reviews for Petals

Sarah Bronko · Married on 06/06/2020

The most beautiful and magical wedding flowers

Michelle has an absolute AMAZING talent for floral design and arrangements. Working with her has been a joy from the very beginning. Michelle presented us with the most awe-inspiring proposal for our wedding complete with numerous pictures, options, and ideas (how fun it was to choose!) -- and when Covid-19 changed our plans completely, she easily reworked the proposal to fit our new elopement spot. She created numerous different pieces for our elopement -- from arbor flowers to a stunning bouquet, and many other arrangements to decorate numerous different dining and cake takes, to even last minute hair flowers for our wedding guest -- each arrangement was vibrant, creative, and truly magical. Michelle's eye and talent for flowers and for taking care of her brides is unmatched! Thank you, Michelle, for making our day so special and beautiful!

Sent on 06/08/2020
  • Shauna

Shauna · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful Work!

Michelle's work is truly beautiful! She came recommended to me via my wedding planner and my husband and I couldn't be more pleased with her work. She is so lovely and she worked well with my planner in coming up with a design that worked within our budget. When I saw all of our floral arrangements, bouquets/boutonnieres, and greenery the day of our wedding, I was stunned at how beautiful everything turned out. Truly better than we imagined! Also, we were married on a hot day in August and she worked hard to make sure our flowers stayed in the best shape despite the heat. She did an amazing job - I wish I could've kept my bouquet forever!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Petals's reply:

Hi Shauna,
    Thank you so much for you review. It was a pleasure to work with you. It was a beautiful day and I loved all the images that documented it. You both looked amazing! Congratulations on your wedding and wishing you many happy years ahead.
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot recommend Michelle enough. She worked with us for many months to make sure our vision came to life. People kept telling me that my bouquet was the most gorgeous arrangement they have ever seen. I have to agree! She also put together a breathtaking archway in which we got married under. All the flowers were beautiful and kept for many days after the wedding. I would highly recommend Michelle!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Petals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 82.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 130.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 3210
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor