Petals to Platinum Reviews

7 Reviews for Petals to Platinum

• Margaret

Margaret Jow · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Beautiful rentals!

I recently had my wedding reception and rented gold/black flatware from Petals to Platinum rentals. These were the perfect addition to our head table setting. I would definitely recommend checking out their stunning rental items. They made the entire rental process so easy!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Makeal

Makeal Mohr · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly Recommend!

Petals to Platinum did an outstanding job!! They worked with me on my budget and did everything they could to give us exactly what we wanted. My husband and I arranged everything over the phone and via email because we lived out of state and they went above and beyond to help us. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • tinachambe2

Tina · Married on 05/12/2018

I LOVED working with Lindsey. I am not necessarily a perfectionist, but nothing I would have done for the wedding (crafty-wise) would have been good enough. I trusted Petals to Platinum 100%, talked about my vision for the wedding, and let her run with it. It turned out BEAUTIFULLY. I loved that Petals to Platinum not only helped with flowers but also decorated for the ceremony and reception. I will recommend them to anyone that listens :)

Sent on 06/10/2018

Lindsey, the owner, was fantastic to work with! Before we even signed a contract, she set up Pinterest boards for us, with low, medium, and high pricing levels. We were able to mix and match what we wanted from each board and price level. She responded very quickly to emails, was happy to meet with us, and was very flexible. We ended up adding a few flowers and making some adjustments, and she always sent us an updated pricing afterwards. She was also great in that she put flowers in the vases we set up at our reception hall for free (normally a charge, but ours was just a single flower, so it was easy). Overall, it was a great experience and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/18/2015

She was so amazing I could not say enough about her and her beautiful work!! I met with her a few times and She was able to get me my ideas in pictures in just a few days!! She captured exactly what I had pictured and so much more! Then, when I saw them in person on the day of the wedding I could not be happier! the Moms and grandmothers had beautiful corsage made with pearl bands! Each table looked great and people were fighting to take home the arrangements!! GREAT JOB Lindsey!

Sent on 04/14/2015

Lindsey with Petals to Platinum is absolutely amazing! She works with a budget and creates beautiful arrangements. Definitely, definitely recommend :)

Sent on 07/17/2014

Loved my flowers! The flourist does a great job working with any budget!!

Sent on 12/06/2016