Petals Reviews

5 Reviews for Petals

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/29/2019

Stunning arrangements!

I absolutely loved the flowers Ali created for our wedding. I showed her pictures of things I liked, but truly, her arrangements were 100 times better than I imagined. She was also so helpful in the planning process and was so patient when I changed my mind/didn't know what I wanted.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2018

Perfect Florals

Our planners introduced us to Ali and we immediately loved her. She completely "got" our vision and elevated it to the next level in ways I couldn't have imagined. Two months after our wedding, I am still in shock about how gorgeous and perfect our flowers were. They ended up being my favorite thing about our wedding.

Ali is easy to work with, extremely professional, and a wonderful talent. She easily worked with our budget and came up with designs we always dreamed of!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Tamela · Married on 08/12/2017

Ali exceeded all of my flower needs for my wedding plus more! I gave her the ideas I wanted for my wedding and she was able to create my flowers beautifully. She was responsiveness to all of my questions and she was very accommodating when I changed some of my floral ideas. The flowers were fresh and so beautiful. She worked under chilling conditions and made me feel as if I was the only bride in the world on my wedding day. She was a dream to work with and I will forever use her for all of my floral needs in the future. I highly recommend using her for your floral needs!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/29/2017

Ali's work and creativity shows through everything she does! My bouquet popped with vibrant colors in every wedding photo we took. Would absolutely recommend Petals to anyone I know!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/22/2017

Ali is so easy to work with! I absolutely loved my bouquet! I went with silk flowers, and Ali exceeded all expectations! Love her work!

Sent on 06/23/2017