Petal Pushers Reviews

120 | Trenton, NJ

120 Reviews for Petal Pushers

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2016

Karen did an absolutely FABULOUS job on my wedding. I went to her with a few different styles (that were not similar at all) and she assured me she would be able to give me every detail from each that I loved in one beautiful style. Our bouquets were absolutely stunning! They were full, fluffy and a perfect mix of flowers. She really provided me with such amazing floral arrangements that I still love. She was very willing to work with price and offered suggestions to bring the price down in some areas. I HIGHLY recommend Petal Pushers!!!!

Sent on 10/12/2016
  • CMK416

Marissa · Married on 04/22/2016

From the first initial appointment we had with Karen, the experience was nothing but great. When we first arrived Karen brought us into the walk-in fridge where they had all the flowers going out for weddings that weekend. To see first hand the arrangements and bouquets created was an instant great impression. Karen was able to grasp my vision and bring it to reality. Between looking up examples of my ideas online to following my pinterest page to further grasp my ideas and envision for our wedding day to ensure our flowers were nothing but perfect for us. Petal Pushers went above and beyond to help create a beautiful atmosphere for our wedding day. 2 weeks prior to our wedding I didn't like how our diy centerpieces turned out and showed Karen and she took over for us, creating the most incredible centerpieces. Thank you for going above and beyond and creating beautiful bouquets and arrangements for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Alexis · Married on 04/02/2016

Karen and the team at Petal Pushers were so great! Very talented and knowledgeable. Karen had great ideas and advice, and at the end of the day she completely understood my vision for my flowers. I love flowers so having my perfect peonies was very important me. The bouquets, centerpieces, and all were perfect, delivered on time to the venue and set up exactly how I wanted.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Laurie · Married on 03/19/2016

I can't say enough positive things about Petal Pushers! They worked with my limited budget and used their knowledge of flowers to bring my ideas to life! I LOVED my bouquet and my girls' bouquets along with the groomsmen's boutineers. My husband ordered a special surprise arrangement to be brought to me the morning of the wedding and it turned out gorgeous! From planning to delivery to the tiniest details, Petal Pushers gets an A++ from me!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Jamie · Married on 12/11/2015

Amazing flowers for my wedding!! I had a very specific vision of what i wanted for the arrangements and bouquets and they definitely exceeded my expectations!!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Darya · Married on 09/27/2015

Petal Pushers were my favorite vendor! They worked with me long distance because I could not come from NYC to NJ sooner than I did. I sent them photos, they emailed me, we talked on the phone and it was just completely easy going, easy flowing project. They were such a joy to work with I would literally plan another event in NJ just to be able to work with them. The designs they created were EXACTLY what I asked for and they understood that I had a tight budget and did not push me to spend more than necessary. The created absolutely stunning centerpieces and bouquets and my bridal bouquet was PERFECT. I love Erica and the rest of her team and they are all absolutely amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 03/09/2017

The flowers they provided were just beautiful. We worked with floral designer Linda Andrie and she just did a fantastic job and was so easy to work with. She took special care in understanding everything we needed and ever made some great suggestions. Thanks for making our wedding beautiful.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/24/2015

Petal Pushers Florist was recommended to us for our July wedding by our photographer. From our first meeting with Karen, we couldn't have been more impressed. My fiancé and I did not have many details decided for our big day, but Karen and her team at Petal Pushers are truly expects in their field. We showed Karen a few pictures of the style we were going for and the colors of our wedding party, and she was able to create arrangements and bouquets that were a perfect fit! We got numerous compliments on our flowers and many of our guests got to take centerpieces home. The flowers were so fresh and lasted long after our wedding day. I would definitely recommend Petal Pushers to any brides, as well as to anyone looking for a local florist. Thank you so much, Karen, for making our day even more beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Emily · Married on 07/18/2015

The flowers for my July wedding were absolutely beautiful. When the bouquets arrived to my house in the morning I was overwhelmed by how Karen put everything together so well and how the flowers perfectly fit the vision for my wedding. Karen was a pleasure to work with and took my ideas and ran with them. Not only were the bouquets perfect, but the church flowers were simple and beautiful, and the reception flowers made the room look even more beautiful than it already did. The only thing that was missing was my mother in law's bouquet at the church. Although she did not have a flower to walk down the aisle with a bouquet was delivered at the end of the ceremony for her to have the rest of the day. Thank you Karen for doing such a beautiful job!

Sent on 01/24/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 07/10/2015

My flowers were amazing!!! I was so impressed with petal pushers! I worked with Dawn who was so patient and passionate about her job! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Gorgeous flowers. We worked with Dawn, who was so helpful. The flowers all arrived on time, and were beautiful and fresh. Excellent value for the money as well. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/20/2015

Karen and her team met every one of my expectations for my wedding day. Not only did she fully understand my vision for the reception site, she made thoughtful suggestions that hadn't occurred to me.

From the flowers I carried, to my unique request for the reception tables, to a ribbon curtain for the ceremony, Petal Pushers executed everything perfectly. Karen even used my own Pinterest boards as inspiration, which was totally apparent in the overall look of the day.

They even accommodated a few last minute requests without blinking an eye.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Devin · Married on 06/12/2015

Karen and her team at Petal Pushers are AMAZING!!! Karen is the best professional and takes a lot of time to sit down with you and really understand your vision. Once she has the grasp of your wants, she uses her vast knowledge to explain and show what she feels would help you make your vision and dream a reality. She thought of some many additional ways to reuse our church flowers and others to help keep costs down. I was so happy at the value we received as well - I would have never thought we would be able to get everything we did for the cost!

Our centerpieces were full and magnificent, so many of my guests were marveling over them and they were the hot commodity leaving the venue as my Mother gave them to our family after the reception. My bouquet and my bridal parties' bouquets were stunning. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted for mine and Karen delivered my dream and more!

Their delivery was on time and handled with care, I could not have asked for better professionals. If I were to do it all over again, without a doubt Karen would be the first person I would call! THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Megan · Married on 05/02/2015

Simply gorgeous arrangements for our wedding day in May. Karen understood my color palette and style perfectly and was so enthusiastic about helping to make our day picture perfect...we could not be happier with choosing Petal Pushers!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Denise · Married on 02/14/2015

Our flowers were gorgeous! Everything from the bridal bouquet to the centerpieces to the bridesmaids' bouquets to the flowers for the readers were absolutely stunning. Petal Pushers worked with us to create exactly the look that the bride was looking for and were extremely accommodating and professional. Our bride wanted peonies in February and we received the most stunning peonies you could hope for! Flowers were delivered on time to the bride's home as well as to the church and then to the wedding venue. Everyone we encountered - from the drivers to the designer were courteous and gracious. I would recommend Petal Pushers to anyone who is looking for a florist for any event!

Sent on 02/13/2015
  • User4206875 · 2+ years ago

Flowers were beautiful and everything arrived exactly on time!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Kelsey · Married on 11/07/2014

Karen was fabulous to work with and flowers were absolutely breathtaking!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Nola · Married on 10/18/2014

The flower arrangements were beautiful. Everyone raved about the decor at the ceremony and reception. The corsages and bouquets were wonderful especially my bouquet (bride). The colors and flower choice was amazing and complimented the bridal party. Karen and her team were great to work with and very accommodating. I highly recommend that if you need a florist you should definitely choose Petal Pushers Inc in Hamilton, NJ!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Megan · Married on 10/10/2014

The flowers made my wedding! I showed a couple of photos and they created exactly what I had visioned! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Will never use another florist again! Erica, Karen & Dawn were all so easy to work with and get in touch with. Erica was my main florist for the wedding flowers, and had such great ideas- from the moment I sat down for our appointment, she was able to pick up on exactly what I wanted and had awesome ideas to add , for the perfect vintage and elegant feel I was looking for. My flowers were seriously breathtaking- especially my bouquet! We were a bit unique with our centerpieces, and they turned out so perfect. I was so tired of seeing the same thing at every wedding I went to, and Petal Pushers helped to give the perfect vibe and feel to the entire wedding with their creativity. Thanks so much to them!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Kerri · Married on 09/27/2014

Amazing service! Flowers were so gorgeous. They made my ceremony and reception so beautiful. So affordable and so happy I used them.

Sent on 10/01/2014

Christina · Married on 09/20/2014

Petal Pushers provided the personal flowers for our 9/20/2014 wedding. During our consultation at Petal Pushers, it was clear that the staff were professional and very knowledgeable about design. They had great suggestions for matching the types of flowers and colors with our other design choices. Their package was very affordable and we received countless compliments about the flowers on our wedding day. I highly recommend Petal Pushers to anyone looking for flowers for their big day!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Our reception arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! And the hand tied bouquets were exquisite! We were able to make some minor changes a week prior to the event. The bride's bouquet was tied with lace from her mother's wedding gown. Compared to two other area wedding florists, Petal Pushers was reasonably priced!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Marcie · Married on 08/08/2014

Exceptional service from beginning to wedding date.Flower arrangements were beautiful ,unusual,so fresh,and full.
    Bridal bouquet was so large and beautiful.
    Karen so easy to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2014

Kim · Married on 08/08/2014

My flowers were over the top AMAZING!!! Pedal Pushers was great to work with and they had wonderful/creative ideas! I had a beautiful orange/grey wedding and they added the best finishing touches. I even had a piece of a softball in the flower bouquet that i held (played softball my whole life). They saw what I invisioned and they made it so much better!!!!!

Sent on 08/31/2014