Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning Reviews

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 5
Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 6
Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 7

Carolyn · Married on 05/31/2013

Petal and Bean did the flowers and decor for our daughter's wedding at Ten Mile Station. The flowers were breathtaking, in fact we got so many compliments on them. They were perfect for the venue and were exactly what our daughter wanted.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Alissa · Married on 02/09/2013

My husband and I planned a Breckenridge, CO destination wedding from Washington, DC. Hiring Dina and Stacy at Petal and Bean was the best wedding decision we made! Initially, we contacted Dina to do flowers and décor for our wedding at Sevens. Although I did not have much of a vision, she talked me through every step of the process and we formulated a plan together. Since Dina intimately knows the venues in Summit County, she was able to come up with the perfect “look” for Sevens and us. Since, our wedding was smallish (85 people), I initially thought we would be fine sans wedding planner. But, 10 days out from our wedding day, I panicked and called Dina and Stacy. They said they would be thrilled to handle the day for us (but, I don’t suggest this practice- book Dina and Stacy the second you select your date!). In the end, Dina and Stacy coordinated our entire wedding day. They were a much-needed liaison between our vendors and my family. The flowers and outside décor were more beautiful than we ever could have imagined. Dina designed a candy bar and coordinated all of our linens. Dina and Stacy were an integral part of our day, and my mom and I were able to relax and enjoy ourselves after handing them the reigns. After our wedding, I joked that Dina and Stacy were my “wedding angels.” Their services could not come more highly recommended.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2012

Great to work with, beautiful results! Dina worked around my budget to make beautiful bouquets and arrangements for my wedding. She was so easy to work with and responsive to all my questions. HIGHLY recommend Petal and Bean!

Sent on 05/05/2013
  • Premilla

Premilla · Married on 08/25/2012

Dina and her crew were amazing in setting up the wedding we had envisioned. We had an Indian wedding in Keystone, CO.

For the ceremony, Dina provided us with wedding aisle flower decor, gorgeous bride and bridesmaid bouquets and big carnation lays that are part of the hindu wedding ceremony. She also helped us with making the outdoor tent beautiful and rustic with large twine balls that were covered in lights. For the dining table centerpieces we showed her an inspiration picture of grapevine with moss, succulents and brightly colored orchids - and she replicated this beautifully!

I was extremely pleased with the end result and got so many compliment from my family and friends on all the decor! I would definitely recommend Petal and Bean for anyone's wedding day!

Sent on 08/30/2012
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 07/14/2012

I chose to meet with Petal & Bean originally because there aren't too many florists in Summit County and we had stopped into another shop at one point and they were very rude. My initial consultation with Dina was wonderful. She knew so much about our venue (Keystone Ranch) and was very helpful. I showed her photos of flowers I liked and our wedding colors. She was able to come up with some great ideas, especially since I don't know a lot about flowers. On our wedding day, all of the flowers and decor were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They did such a fantastic job!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Theresa · Married on 07/14/2012

Petal and Bean was fantastic to work with for our Keystone wedding! I didn't quite know what I had in mind for flowers, but I was able to work with Dina and give her a general idea of what I liked, and they turned out even better than I could have imagined. We got so many compliments about the flowers all night!!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Monica · Married on 07/07/2012

I just had my wedding and my flowers were beautiful!! All night I got comments about how beautiful they were! They were with me every step of the process and worked with me in every way they could!! I couldn't have dreamed of a better florist, or better people to work with on my wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Clara · Married on 08/12/2011

Dina and Stacy….Everything you accomplished for Meredith’s wedding on Aug. 12, 2011 was exceptional - from the outside garland to Grandma’s memorial flowers to the cake greenery to the bouquets and corsages and of course, to embellishing the inside of Timber Ridge (Keystone)!!! Undoubtedly, Meredith's and the bridesmaids' bouquets were beautiful! When I first went inside Timber Ridge to take a look before the wedding, I was amazed at and awed by the beauty and (your) creativity! The ballet slippers and flowers on the sign-in table along with the musical note escort cards informed guests about Meredith and Miles. The tall, ribbon-tied tulle with flowers complemented the ballet theme and magnified the height of the building while creating a cozy feeling! Having floating candles on the tables with the short vases of flowers and tall vases of floral balls, crystals and candles presented a subtle contrast of simplicity with elegance as well as harmony and intrigue. As evening approached and night came, Timber Ridge became even more beautiful and intimate because of your talent. Many of the guests came up to me to tell me how much they admired the setting including the photographer's assistant who mentioned that this was one of the best decor she has seen! We truly appreciate how you created the look that Meredith wanted. In fact, I believe that the substitutions in décor you made to keep costs within our budget actually accentuated the theme, flair and experience without compromising the size or beauty or look of the floral decorations! Thank you!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Pam · Married on 07/16/2011

The team at Petal and Bean were wonderful to work with! I'm not familiar with many type of flowers and Dina was wonderful with suggestions and I really put it into their hands on what looks nicely together. And in the end they nailed it! The colors were exactly what I had pictured and I couldn't be any more happier.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Maryann · Married on 07/09/2011

Petal and Bean was a very special florist that created that beautiful Colorado mountain look for my son and daughter-in-law's wedding on 7-9-11 in Silverthorne. No wedding occurs without some challenges - and Petal and Bean owner Dina responded to everything that occurred with genuine warmth. She brought a very special touch with unique "natural" flowers, a spectacular ceremony arch, and mountain-elegant reception floral arrangements. If you want a good partner to help on this special occasion with a very special touch who considers your budget, we recommend Petal and Bean. Maryann - Colorado Springs

Sent on 07/17/2011

Ashleigh · Married on 07/10/2010

Thank you for the beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets your created for our wedding! They were exactly what I had imagined! Petal and Bean was quick to respond and very willing to work within our budget. I really appreciate all of your help! Dina, you went above and beyond. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/02/2010

Diane · Married on 05/30/2010

Planning: excellent, personal, knowledable.
    Wedding day: no worries! setup, timing, high quality of arrangements

Sent on 12/04/2010

Ali · Married on 05/22/2010

I could not be happier with the service by Petal & Bean!! The first time I met with Dina she was able to see my vision and make it a dream come true. It was such a pleasure working with her. She was such a great communicator throughout the entire process that the flowers were the least of my worries - imagine that! I trusted Dina, and she far exceeded my expectations!! My wedding was gorgeous, all thanks to her. Her service was so personalized, and I so appreciated the call she made to me the morning after to re-cap and compliment me on the look of my wedding. I look forward to the next time I work with Dina! On my frequent trips back to Breckenridge, I will always stop back to chat with Dina. She is amazing. I can not recommend her highly enough to any one that has any floral needs - big or small. She really knows how to take care of her clients.

Sent on 05/31/2010

Kate · Married on 08/01/2009

Petal and Bean was amazing to work with. I was confident in Dina's work just by looking at her past weddings. I gave her a brief summary of what I was thinking and let her go with it. She is the professional after all. She did an amazing job creating the wedding ceremony and reception that I dreamed of. I had my wedding at the top of Keystone mountain and they did the crazy drive up the dirt road to bring up the flowers with out a second thought. Thanks again Dina and I would highly recommend Petal and Bean.

Sent on 09/30/2009

Katie · Married on 07/22/2008

Dina and Stacy provided amazing flowers for our wedding! The colors and textures were incredibly well thought through with my particular taste in mind. Dina's creativity and positive energy radiated through her striking creations - it was a beautiful day! Dina and Stacy are fantastic to work with: extremely flexible, ambitious, caring, and attentive to detail. I couldn't have imagined how wonderfully it would turn out. Dina also has great contacts and put me in touch with the the woman who made our cake; not only does she know an amazing number of wedding vendors, but also she answered any question I had about planning, from linens to flatware to tent decorating. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 03/07/2009

Tracy · Married on 09/01/2007

Great personal attention to our wedding was felt at all times making it as unique and special as we wanted. Dina and crew knew how to find out what we really wanted and made it happen. The presentation was more than we had hoped for and people are still talking about it today. Flowers are more than just flowers when they come from Petal and Bean!

Sent on 01/16/2009

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2007

Planning a wedding is quite the experience, and I was worried about many things...but my flowers was not one of them. I have personally known Stacy and Dina for years, and knew they were the ones I would trust with my flowers.
    I knew Dina was very creative, and I wanted to let you have fun with my wedding. When we would meet, it was always a pleasure, very mellow and relaxing. All I had to do was tell her just a little bit about my vision, and she took care of the rest. She stayed right in my budget, and honored that truly. The end result was amazing, she was able to capture exactly what I was yearning for with very little direction. It was simply a pleasure working with them.

Sent on 02/20/2009

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2018

Kayle at Petal and Bean is amazing at what she does! My bouquet was absolutely stunning- she did an incredible job creating and designing the flowers. It was exactly what I had hoped for and described to her. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/05/2018
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 8
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 9

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2016

Kayle and everyone at Petal and Bean were incredible. All the bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and everything I envisioned for the wedding. The barn wood boxes on the tables were all so beautiful and really helped make the reception room pop. We got so many compliments on the flowers! And their delivery/pick-up was seamless and easy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2016
  • Erica

Erica Margaret · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

I got married in Breckenridge this summer and used Petal and Bean for my bouquet, table, and altar arrangements. We also had boutonnieres and corsages. My flowers were beautiful and I could not ask for anything more!! Actually, I wish I had more time at the wedding just to appreciate the flowers, but alas, pictures will have to do.

Kayle is VERY GOOD AT LISTENING and taking careful notes. If I was wishy-washy or unsure, she asked questions until she was sure of what I wanted. I felt totally confident in her abilities. My flowers arrived on-time and were beautiful :).

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 10

Mandy · Married on 08/26/2017

Flowers were beautiful but weren't exactly as we discussed. Ordered a partial flower crown and the flowers were positioned at the center instead of off to the side as requested which required some doctoring day of. Bouquets were more rounded than anticipated but not a big deal. Overall the flowers were beautiful and the service was great.

Sent on 09/02/2017

We used Petal and Bean for our flowers as well as planning. Kayle was very helpful throughout the entire planning process and went above and beyond. She was very organized and kept everything running seamlessly the day of! The flowers were just as we discussed and looked beautiful.

Sent on 08/04/2015
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 07/26/2013

Dina & Stacy provided the florals, decor rentals, linen rentals, and basically helped my husband & I plan the entire look of the ceremony and reception. We walked in with a few pintrest pictures and the colors we wanted to use, and they took it from there.

We rented a fairly large space, but only had about half the number of guests it could hold. We were a little worried that it would feel cold and cavernous, but Dina had so many wonderful ideas on how to make the room cozy and get the feel we were looking for. They brought in everything from pipe and drapes to divide the room into different spaces to 6' aspen branches with christmas lights. Dina, Stacy, and their whole team totally transformed the space in a matter of hours. They were great to work with and very professional.

An added bonus for my husband was that Stacy was part of the process, he even has his own 'groom-er' board on pintrest that has a lot of great ideas for the men in the wedding. Plus he sat down with us during the initial consultation, which I think put my husband at ease and let him more freely share his ideas.

It's too bad you can't attach pictures to the reviews, but I encourage you to go look at their website and see what amazying work they do.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Erin · Married on 10/12/2012

Only one word can describe Petal and Bean: AMAZING! The bouquets were gorgeous, the centerpieces were unique and everything was exactly what I wanted. Dina was easy to work with. She is a genius when it comes to flowers and has a vision that is beyond anything I could have imagined. I received many compliments on both my bouquets and centerpieces. Everything was absolutely perfect. I highly recommend Petal and Bean! Their work is worth every penny!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Heidi · Married on 09/18/2010

Dina is very creative and uses unique designs. She is also flexible and was able to help us work within our budget. I got so many compliments on my flowers!

Sent on 09/25/2010