Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning Reviews

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 5
Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 6
Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 7

Leah · Married on 10/01/2016

Petal & Bean did a great job on our wedding flower bouquets! They were easy to communicate with via phone and e-mail as we were planning a destination wedding. The bouquets turned out exactly how we wanted and they were gorgeous!

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/25/2016

My wedding was in Breckenridge in September of 2016...I know, I'm a bit late on my review. But, Kayle and her staff did a great job on the flowers. I was on a budget for my destination wedding, so they only created my bouquet, the bouquets for the bridesmaids, corsages for my mom and god mother and boutonnieres for the groomsmen, my father, the pastor and the groom. All in all, I would say my requested flower order was small in comparison to many other weddings that have a florist do all the floral decorations. I had one specific flower that I requested to only be used as a part of my bouquet and also used for the groom's boutonniere...the flame lily, or Gloriosa Lily. This particular flower is the national flower of my husband's country. Kayle not only obtained the flower, but flawlessly utilized it where requested. Because the wedding was destination, I never went into the shop to sit down with Kayle, yet she and her staff took the vision I had of "traditional" bouquets and simple calla lily boutonnieres, which we had discussed over the phone and through emails and masterfully created pieces that were more beautiful than I had expected. I would highly recommend Kayle and her staff for your wedding.

Sent on 02/08/2018
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 8
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 9
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 10

Jasmine · Married on 08/13/2016

Petal and Bean was amazing to work with. They really made our wedding decorations POP!! It was easy and a fun time to work with them.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2016

Absolutely perfect! My flowers were beautiful!!! I was nervous planning a destination wedding and not having the opportunity to use vendors from personal references but petal and beans reviews were awesome so I gave them a shot. I was not dissapointed. I loved my flowers so much! They were exactly what I had envisioned. I would hire them again and again!

Sent on 08/16/2016

pam · Married on 07/30/2016

We used Petal and Bean for my daughter's wedding floral designs and day of wedding coordination.
    Kayle was very responsive throughout the entire process and understood my daughter and her fiance's vision for the wedding day. The florals were perfect and we could really enjoy the wedding day because we knew Kayle and her staff had it under control - which as a mother of the bride I really appreciated! We highly recommend this vendor

Sent on 08/26/2016

Julie Latham · Married on 07/29/2016

I thought Kaylee did an amazing job on our ceremony flowers, bouquets, and boutineers. She was very accommodating. I was extremely happy with her professionalism and floral arrangements.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Kellie · Married on 07/17/2016

Using Petal & Bean for our flowers and weekend of coordination was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Kayle Walker was excellent at organizing and planning the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and receptions events. Katie Ann Bailey and her assistant were INCREDIBLE the entire weekend. I cannot say enough good things about how they made sure the flowers, decorations, and events went smoothly. Katie Ann also defused a potential situation with a member of the bridal party and made sure it did not interrupt the rest of the reception. They made sure everything was perfect. I also wanted to mention how Petal & Bean went out of their way to keep things on budget and they even secretly coordinated with our parents to get slideshow equipment set up to play during our first dances. Hire Petal & Bean if you are having a wedding in Colorado!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2016

Kayle was a pleasure to work with – very responsive, creative, and flexible. She really understood our vision and more than delivered! Kayle was willing to work creatively within a limited scope and budget.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Fantastic! Everything was put together perfectly, expectations exceeded.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Jarred and Heather · Married on 03/08/2016

Kayle has truly crafted her skill set!! Being from out of state and getting married in Colorado, I wasn't sure which flowers would be in season. I gave Kayle just an idea of what I had pictured for my bridal bouquet. She was extremely responsive to all my inquires and was as excited as I was about my day!! When it came time to pick up my bouquet, the arrangement was better than I could have ever pictured or imagined. It was colorful and full of the most fresh and perfectly bloomed flowers. The arrangement made our special day pop!! I highly recommend Petal and Bean for your special occasion!! Thank you so much for your stunning work for our special day.

Sent on 03/13/2016
  • Future Mrs. Pike

Kelsey · Married on 12/05/2015

We used Petal & Bean as our florist. They were wonderful to work with and perfectly captured my vision. They made us stunning centerpieces and bouquets that I would never have imagined we could have gotten within our budget. I honestly wish we'd booked them for more services, because they did that great of a job. I loved working with Kayle and her staff. Seriously, book them today.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Heather · Married on 09/26/2015

Kayle is truly amazing at her job. I went to her adorable flower shop about a year before my wedding with some pictures and colors and asked for her help to create a rustic themed wedding. She had so many creative ideas and rental items that fit into exactly what I wanted. My floral budget got kinda tight at the end and she was so nice and understanding about helping me get what I still wanted but using different ideas, flowers, vases etc. She truly made my wedding one of a kind, I cant thank her enough for everything she did. She is VERY easy and personable to work with.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kaley · Married on 09/18/2015

Where do I begin? There are so many positive things to say about Kayle Walker, owner of Petal and Bean. One of the best decisions I made for our wedding day was hiring Kayle to be our "day of coordinator" and florist. Kayle offers superior service. Not only is she talented, organized, attentive, directive, easy to work with, and professional, she is also kind and thoughtful. She doesn't go the extra mile to make each bride feel special, she goes the extra 10 miles. For example, she gave my husband and me one of the most thoughtful wedding gifts of the night. It is evident that Kayle is in the business of making brides happy. She truly enjoys and takes great pride in her work.

In addition, Kayle is a wealth of knowledge and has made many business connections. She assisted us in finding a vendor to provide lighting at our wedding for a much more reasonable price than we had originally found during our own search. In the end, we saved money by working with her.

Kayle executed our wedding beautifully, in regards to both wedding coordination and florals. She helped make our dream wedding a reality on a budget we could afford. We feel extremely fortunate to have worked with Kayle and Petal and Bean for our wedding. She exceeded our expectations in every possible way. I simply could not recommend anyone more highly.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Sharon · Married on 07/03/2015

Kayle did an exceptional job with our Keystone wedding. She took us on in spite of the fact that she already had a full schedule that day. After a short phone consultation she created unique and reasonably priced florals that were just perfect for the setting. She was a peach to work with. We would use her again and whole-heartedly recommend her and Petal and Bean.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Christine · Married on 06/24/2015

I loved working with Kayle. My now husband and I were on a super tight budget. We had put our wedding on hold for over a year and decided it was time to do it... Finally. We were getting married in FairPlay and I found her through my long distance search (Virginia). She is absolutely wonderful to speak with and easy. I sent her ideas I wanted to stick with and my. Tiny budget and she nailed it. I am a super OCD control freak/perfectionist and I had total trust in her and she nailed it. Having a destination wedding or local, choose her and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Kayle was great! I loved every flowed / decoration at my entire wedding. She was so easy to work with and really helped my organize my ideas. Her store is also adorable, so if you are ever in Breckenridge it is worth a stop in! So many cute decor ideas and gifts! She was very accommodating to a budget and did a mixture of a floral arch, flower pots, bouquets and DIY flowers! She was always very responsive and punctual! I received so many compliments about our flowers and I have no one else to thank besides Kayle and the Petal and Bean staff!!

Thanks!!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Kayle and the Petal and Bean team were so wonderful to work with! I explained my flower vision to Kayle once, shared my budget, and she knew right away what we could do. She was very responsive, and always made me feel at ease about the flower/decor process (I was pretty clueless). I also used the day of coordination services, which I highly recommend. Having one team manage the setup, flowers, and the timeline made our wedding day run so smoothly. Thanks Kayle and team!

Sent on 07/08/2015

If I could give a 10 star rating I would. Kayle at Petal and Bean was unbelievable. Not only did she do the flowers for my wedding in Breckenridge, but she arranged most of the decor for my ceremony and reception (2 different locations). I know nothing about flowers, or decorating for that matter, and I simply described to her how I envisioned my perfect day looking and she created exactly what I had in mind. My guests were blown away at how elegant and classic everything looked, and she was able to utilize the natural beauty of our ceremony and reception venues to the fullest. Kayle also came up with the ideas for my name cards, name card holders, table numbers, table seating assignment (a window pane with everyone's names which came out perfectly), linens, napkins, guest book and gift table decor, and much more I can't think of right now. Kayle was professional, friendly, independent, knowledgable, creative, adaptable, punctual, and efficient and she executed my wedding so perfectly. Thank you so much Kayle and Petal and Bean!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Stefanie · Married on 09/13/2014

I couldn't have been happier with the way our flowers turned out for our wedding. I worked with Kayle who helped me figure out my likes/dislikes (I don't know too much about flowers) but she was able to walk me through what I would want and what I definitely would not like. Allowing her to use her creative sense with ideas of what I liked made for my PERFECT bouquet along with perfect bridesmaids bouquets. They also created a floral headpiece for my wedding that was perfectly detailed to what I told them. If you want a florist that will bend over backwards to make your flowers special, really listen to your wants and designed towards you, look no further. I would absolutely recommend this florist to anyone!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/02/2014

We had the most stunning flowers from petal and bean! They put together exactly what I asked for with the help of Pinterest :) I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/17/2014

I worked with Dina for my wedding, and let me just say wow. She was great through the whole process, listened to every thing I said I wanted and did not want and really let her creativity flow. When we arrived in Breckenridge a few days prior to the wedding we decided to drop in and meet her. She asked to see pictures of the venue so she could get more inspiration(wedding was at a private residence). She really delivered. All my guests were blown away, and my Dad was especially pleased to see the unique use of flowers. She really works withs you on price, and tries to find things that would work in budget. We also has a few DIY vases for the aisle way that came out beautiful. Everything was stunning. Just stunning.

Sent on 07/24/2014

Venessa · Married on 06/07/2014

Dina was the perfect florist to work with. I showed her some pictures, gave her a color scheme and set her free. She did not disappoint. She went above our expectations for the wedding. We gave her some antlers to incorporate into the centerpieces and the arch for the ceremony. Everything turned out beautifully!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Brigid · Married on 02/01/2014

We just had our daughter's wedding at a private home in Breckenridge. Dina was amazing throughout the entire process. She coordinated the tastings, helped us put the ceremony together, suggested photographers, found our beautiful rentals and an amazing chef.
    Most of all she was always there to make sure it all came together. She was kind, professional and really listened to what we wanted and made our daughter's dream wedding a reality.
    I called her the day before the wedding, realizing I didn't have place cards and candles for the ceremony. She was on the mountain and met me back at her shop in 30 minutes! Dina to the rescue!
    Can't say enough about her artistry with flowers. Stunning and set the tone for our whole dinner.
    Thank you Dina!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Laurie · Married on 08/17/2013

Dina and Stacy were absolutely amazing to work with, and really put me at ease in the preparation for the wedding. I brought some ideas and photos with me when we met to discuss what we wanted, and honestly- what eventually became the focal point of the wedding was something more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Dina definitely knows what she's doing, and it really helped me to be able to just enjoy everything. I have received the sweetest, most sincere complements on how beautiful everything was, and it warms my heart every time I hear someone talk about how beautiful everything was- especially the flowers. The atmosphere Dina created was honestly better than I ever could have expected, and was unique to my groom and I. I wanted to do this once, and do it right- and, thanks to Dina, I more than accomplished that. My guests have said it was "the most beautiful wedding" they'd ever been to.
    Dina also offered to handle my 'day of' and her assistant Chrys pretty much saved my life that day. She helped me so much with making arrangements and coordinating things/ meeting vendors for me. It freed me up to have time with family and friends, and gave me real peace of mind that day. I am so grateful to her. It was a wonderful, wonderful support to have.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Brie · Married on 07/27/2013

Dina and her team were amazing! They took what I had in my head for my wedding and made it a dream come true! They were so wonderful to work with!

Sent on 09/19/2013