Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning Reviews

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 7
  • kelsey

kelsey · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Award winning flowers!

Our family has worked in floral for over 60 years, my husband has grown up around beautiful flowers. When we went to decide who to trust with our special day it was an easy choice. Our entire families were stunned by the beauty of her arrangements, the care she took of each flower and her kindness with our wants and dreams. It is so difficult to surprise and amaze a floral family but she did. As a bride she was incredibly easy to work with, checking in about my needs and wants and helped show me ideas as well.

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 8
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 9
  • Callie

Callie Harris · Married on 12/07/2018

Gorgeous last minute bridal bouquet

They were able to make a gorgeous bridal bouquet for me with literally 30 minutes notice (last minute elopement and I forgot, oops!). Awesome customer service!

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 10

Amanda Rivers · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful!

Best florist in town! We worked with Kayle in particular and she was amazing for our winter wedding in Breckenridge. So patient and helpful through everything with changes, ideas and creating our vision. That day she made it so easy on the delivery and we LOVED all of our flowers. The bouquets were to die for, the boys kept smelling their chests all day because their boutonnieres smelt so good, the cake flowers turned our beautiful and the mom's were so happy with their's as well. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 11

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Amanda! It was so great working with you! Congrats, again, and Best wishes! xo

Cindy Selle · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing ladies that do it all!

I never thought I would need to use a wedding planner. I know everything that I need to do. So happy I listened to my inner gut and went searching for a wedding planner. Petal and Bean is the BEST!

I couldn't imagine not having these amazing ladies on my side. They thought of everything and made sure that things were moving along as expected.

The flowers and center pieces were amazing! All the guests raved about how beautiful everything was.

These ladies were so calm and collected during a busy day getting pulled in a million directions. I can't thank these ladies enough for the work they did for us.

DO NOT HESITATE! These ladies are going to make your day brighter. Trust me! Thank you so much ladies!!

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you and your entire family! Thank you SO much for letting us be apart of your special day!
    xo
  • jenn

jenn · Married on 09/07/2018

I can't imagine planning a destination wedding without these gals. I hired them both for floral and day-of-coordination. Throughout the planning process it gave me piece of mind knowing I always had them available. I had a small, simple wedding at a venue they have worked at many many times before and they were able to give me a lot of tips along the way to make the logistics piece easier for me to navigate.

I was not what you would call a bride "with a vision." I had an idea of color palettes I liked and know I don't like traditional roses, but other than that I couldn't tell you more than three types of flowers I even know. It was SO nice to just flip through their portfolio and see the arrangements they had done for other weddings because they were all stunning! It was extra special when Michelle showed up that morning with our bouquets-- I was absolutely stunned at what they came up with just from one in-person meeting with me and a pinterest page!

I interviewed several companies to assist with day-of coordination and landed back on Petal & Bean because of the value and also their level of professionalism seemed far above the rest with actual contracts, transparent pricing, etc. I also really need to underscore how AMAZING and talented this team is. I walked in to the venue and about cried-- they had set up our decorations and personal-touches in a way none of us could have imagined! ALSO, I managed to forget my garter back home in Oklahoma and one of the assistants went to town and bought me one and totally saved the day! I was completely stunned they did that for us given how busy they already were that day with some things that didn't go exactly as planned (tip: they never do) Michelle gave me piece of mind the entire day-- it's weird to say but I've never had a better time knowing pretty much all the things that day were out of my control-- I know that's because I hired Petal & Bean.

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning's reply:

Thank you, Jenn for your kind words! It was so great working with you all! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! xo

Debbie · Married on 07/27/2018

Petal and Bean did a outstanding job at my daughters wedding. Beautiful flowers and so easy to work with. Very flexible when you add or delete anything . Very prompt when getting back to you .
    I would highly recommend. They are awesome!

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 12
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 13
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 14

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning's reply:

It was so great working with you and your daughter! Thank you for the kind words and letting us be apart of your special day! xo

Erica · Married on 07/08/2018

My daughter’s wedding was in Keystone Co. 7-8-18. We used Petal and Bean and really can’t say enough good things. Kayla was very patient with me for the process. We live in Texas so it was hard for us to envision everything. The bouquets were perfect, the arch at the top of the mountain was spectacular and the tables looked wonderful. I would highly recommend Kayle and her staff. And if it is a destination wedding just trust her she is the best

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning's reply:

It was so great working with you and your daughter! I loved have Morgan's flowers turned out! Thanks for letting us be apart of your special day! xo

Lina · Married on 10/07/2017

Kaylee and her staff did the flowers for my October wedding in Frisco. The bouquet, crown, boutonnieres, table decorations, etc, were all spectacular!!! Kaylee is professional, smart, and very creative. Everything turned out great, and it was reasonably priced. I highly recommend Petal and Bean!

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 15
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 16

Caryn · Married on 09/29/2017

PERFECT FLOWERS & AMAZING STAFF AND SERVICE! The first time Jacob and I talked with Kayle on the phone, she must've thought we were crazy. I have no idea how she interpreted my flower gibberish, but she somehow read my mind about EXACTLY what I wanted, and even more importantly, what I didn't want. Petal and Bean was SO accommodating of small tweaks throughout the process, like updates on venue layouts, number of arrangements needed, details on timing/delivery/set-up, and even last minute changes the day before the wedding. Our flowers were in perfect shape, timeless, elegant, yet comfortable. Petal and Bean helped make me a very happy bride and was a gorgeous addition to our day! THANK YOU! I seriously still dream of my bridal bouquet! :)

Monique & Matt · Married on 09/24/2017

Everyone here was incredible, service was top notch, pricing reasonable, and the flowers were absolutely stunning. We couldn't have been happier and know we had the best florist for our dream wedding!!

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 17

Jackie · Married on 09/23/2017

Kayle was great to work with, and the flower bouquet and arch decoration were just beautiful!

Christine · Married on 09/23/2017

We used petal and bean for all of our flowers and decor and as our day-of wedding coordinator and could not have been happier! All of the flowers and decor were beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned. From a planning and day-of coordination perspective, I felt 100% confident that everything would run smoothly knowing that Nicole was on top of it - and she was. She helped us navigate poor weather and other than that, the day could not have been more perfect! Thank you to Kayle, Nicole, and team - we highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the area for both flowers/decor and planning/coordination.

Dan · Married on 09/03/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Petal and Bean. Kayle was very easy to work with, and was incredibly helpful in getting a proposal together that fit our budget. She helped us get our costs down by using lots of ruscus (leafy greens) for the centerpieces and chuppah, with pops of white flowers throughout. Everything ended up looking amazing - and exactly in line with our expectations and vision. We were especially happy since we were planning the wedding from afar, and got everything planned with only a few phone calls (we never met in person). We'd highly recommend Petal and Bean to other couples.

Kevin · Married on 09/03/2017

Kayle and her team were absolutely fantastic to work with. We were planning our wedding from NY, and Kayle made it so easy for us every step in the process. From our first call to delivering everything herself, Kayle listened to what we wanted, helped us figure out what we actually wanted (lol!), provided us many pricing options, and exceeded our expectations. We were so impressed and ultimately comfortable since we trusted Kayle and her team. I'd highly recommend them for any floral needs!

Christie · Married on 08/26/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about the entire team at Petal and Bean! We had them do our wedding flowers and serve as our day of coordinator. The flowers were so gorgeous! Even though I only chatted with Kayle about what flowers I liked and my general style, she created incredibly beautiful bouquets and center pieces that were exactly what I had envisioned! Nichole was our coordinator and was SO helpful with coordinating with the venue AND all of our other vendors. She was detail-oriented and incredibly calm, which made it so that I didn't worry about anything on the day of! She was much more than just a day of coordinator! She really went above and beyond to help make our day absolutely perfect and seamless!

Erin · Married on 06/17/2017

Cullen and I originally had plans to hire Petal & Bean for flowers only, but my husband convinced (okay, it didn't take that much convincing) to hire Kayle & her team for weekend of planning as well. Best idea ever! We had a destination wedding, so it was great having Petal & Bean's local knowledge and guidance. Even if you're not from out of town, the weekend of planning package is a MUST. Not having to worry about the set up/tear down, running the rehearsal, bustling my dress, etc. was so worth it. From the moment we stepped foot in Petal & Bean for our original consultation to the end of our reception, Kayle and her team were there to make sure our questions were answered and our big day went off without a hitch. And let's not forget about the quality of the product. They brought my ideas to life better than I ever could! And they came up with their own - don't be afraid to their creative minds go to work. Everything was absolutely stunning! If you're looking to hire just straight up good people who truly care about their work and strive to (and do) exceed expectations, look no further than Kayle and her team at Petal & Bean. Seriously, hire them now!!! You will not regret it!

Andrea · Married on 06/16/2017

Petal and Bean was recommended to us by our officiant Julie Wright-Kile and did not disappoint! During our initial consultation they were respectful of our budget and worked with us to provide what we were hoping for without going over. For example, we repurposed our ceremony arrangements for the reception. The bouquets and table centerpieces came together beautifully and were even better than I had imagined they would be!

Heidi · Married on 04/22/2017

If you are in the market for a wedding coordinating florist you need not look any further that Kayle Walker and her team at Petal and Bean. We hired Petal and Bean to work as both our weekend coordinator and our florist for our Snowy Spring wedding. Kayle did an incredible job of providing us with counsel and guidance throughout our wedding planning process by offering us vendor recommendations, timeline development and overall organization. Kayle even went so far as to sample our rehearsal dinner restaurant for us since we lived on the other side of the country and wouldn’t be able to do so ourselves. My uncle was the officiant for our wedding, but this was not something he had ever done before. Kayle was willing and able to provide him with tips for how to best preside over the ceremony which I know he appreciated. While Kayle and her team were amazing to work with and removed so much of the stress of setting up and tearing down our venue, I do not have the words to express just how beautiful our flowers were. For the rest of our lives we will look at back at pictures of our wedding and recall how gorgeous and perfectly matched our flowers were to the vibe and palette of our wedding. I do not know how this was possible, but Kayle managed to take my ideas and concepts for our flowers and make them even better; she seemed to somehow know more about what I wanted than I did. I am so grateful we found Petal and Bean to work with us on our special day.

Nicole · Married on 01/14/2017

I interviewed a few local businesses in Breckenridge before deciding to move forward with Petal & Bean for my wedding flowers and weekend of planning. Choosing Petal & Bean was the best decision I could have made! I was planning everything from NYC and a little nervous and Kayle was there for me throughout the entire process (almost an entire year) to reassure me that everything would be great! She answered all my questions and made terrific recommendations. When the big day was there - Kayle and her team worked their magic! I was stress free and they nailed the look I was going for! My bouquet was GORGEOUS!!!! Better than anything I saw on Pintrest! I couldn't be happier and highly recommend going with Kayle and her spectacular team for your wedding or next event!

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 10/15/2016

I did dry flowers for my wedding through a private vendor but knew I wanted a fresh partial flower crown that matched my arrangements and theme of my wedding. Working with Kayle to accomplish this was so seamless and easy. Couple emails and photo's were exchanged and my PERFECT partial crown was ready for pickup the day of my wedding. I got SO many compliments on it all night and a lot of people loved the idea of incorporating the crown instead of a veil since you can wear it all night. Thanks so much Kayle-for such a small detail in my hair, your work really wow'ed a significant amount of people.

Gayle · Married on 10/08/2016

Petal and Bean did a beautiful job for our daughter's wedding. The table arrangements were gorgeous and they made the room look wonderful! The bouquets were lovely too. Everyone loved the flowers that were chosen.

Leah · Married on 10/01/2016

Petal & Bean did a great job on our wedding flower bouquets! They were easy to communicate with via phone and e-mail as we were planning a destination wedding. The bouquets turned out exactly how we wanted and they were gorgeous!

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/25/2016

My wedding was in Breckenridge in September of 2016...I know, I'm a bit late on my review. But, Kayle and her staff did a great job on the flowers. I was on a budget for my destination wedding, so they only created my bouquet, the bouquets for the bridesmaids, corsages for my mom and god mother and boutonnieres for the groomsmen, my father, the pastor and the groom. All in all, I would say my requested flower order was small in comparison to many other weddings that have a florist do all the floral decorations. I had one specific flower that I requested to only be used as a part of my bouquet and also used for the groom's boutonniere...the flame lily, or Gloriosa Lily. This particular flower is the national flower of my husband's country. Kayle not only obtained the flower, but flawlessly utilized it where requested. Because the wedding was destination, I never went into the shop to sit down with Kayle, yet she and her staff took the vision I had of "traditional" bouquets and simple calla lily boutonnieres, which we had discussed over the phone and through emails and masterfully created pieces that were more beautiful than I had expected. I would highly recommend Kayle and her staff for your wedding.

Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 18
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 19
    Petal and Bean Floral and Event Planning 20

Jasmine · Married on 08/13/2016

Petal and Bean was amazing to work with. They really made our wedding decorations POP!! It was easy and a fun time to work with them.

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2016

Absolutely perfect! My flowers were beautiful!!! I was nervous planning a destination wedding and not having the opportunity to use vendors from personal references but petal and beans reviews were awesome so I gave them a shot. I was not dissapointed. I loved my flowers so much! They were exactly what I had envisioned. I would hire them again and again!