Personalized Affordable Ceremonies by Bill Reviews

Personalized Affordable Ceremonies by Bill 2
Personalized Affordable Ceremonies by Bill 3

Alfie Perez · Married on 08/31/2019

Bill Martinez

Mr Martinez was amazing and did a great ceremony, very helpful with planning and responded every time I had a question. I planned my wedding ceremony with him from a state away.

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Leeann

Leeann Medinger · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Experience!!!

Bill was awesome! He was great to work with and quick to respond to emails and texts. He captured exactly what we wanted for our ceremony! He used wording we requested for our entire ceremony but specifically our Union Ceremony that included our daughter and our ceremony was also bilingual Spanish/English and he blended it wonderfully. All our guests mentioned how great he was at our ceremony!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Javier Botero · Married on 08/30/2019

Excellent and easy!

Bill made everything very easy for us and conducted a sweet and beautiful ceremony. Highly Recommended!

Personalized Affordable Ceremonies by Bill 4
    Sent on 09/03/2019

Jeremy · Married on 08/10/2019

A perfect wedding!

Hiring Bill was by far one of the best decisions we could have made for our big day! Great communication all around. He kept in touch/met with us in the months leading up to the wedding and customized his ceremony speech to our stories, specifically. He also offered flexible ceremony speech options which made decision making super easy and never once intimidating. He was also incredibly kind and courteous throughout the entire process, from first meeting to final witness signing. We cannot speak highly enough about him! Thank you so much, Bill!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Personalized Affordable Ceremonies by Bill's reply:

Jeremy, thank you so much for the very nice supportive words on your wedding review!
    I hope other couples will review your words and choose me as their wedding officiant of choice!

Bill/Wedding Officiant

Anna Fennessey · Married on 06/16/2019

Happy with Service

I enjoyed Bill’s service. He was kind, professional and made me feel very comfortable. I am glad I hired him and would do it again if I had to do it over!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Rachelle

Rachelle Nelson · Married on 05/31/2019

Professional and Caring!

When we first met with Bill, we knew within minutes that we had to have him. He was so great and genuine. Everyone at the ceremony felt the same way. We very highly recommend him.

Personalized Affordable Ceremonies by Bill 5
    Sent on 06/14/2019

Personalized Affordable Ceremonies by Bill's reply:

Thank you, Rachelle, for your very positive review!
    And thanks for any wedding photos when you get them! The very best to you and Calib in your married journey!! You both are a beautiful couple!
    It was an honor!
    Thanks again!

Leticia · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Ceremony!

I'm so glad we found Bill to do our ceremony! He made our special day! We did a rehearsal the day before so that we knew what to expect and loved meeting him and his wife. Our ceremony went perfectly and I loved every bit of it. He is a very kind man and I would definitely recommend him for your special day!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Personalized Affordable Ceremonies by Bill's reply:

Thank you so much, Leticia, for your wedding review of my wedding services! I wish only the best to you and Kyle on your new wedding journey. Please send me some wedding photos of us three!
    Bill/Wedding Officiant

Raj Bhela · Married on 05/01/2019

La Jolla beach side ceremony

Bill was so wonderful to work with! From the moment I reached out to him he was very responsive and really took a genuine interest in understanding us as a couple. During the day, he led us through the ceremony while giving us the time and space to enjoy the moment and all the emotions that come with it. I would definitely recommend Bill, without a doubt!

Personalized Affordable Ceremonies by Bill 6
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Alex · Married on 05/27/2018

Bill did a spectacular job on our wedding day! His level of experience is evident in his passionate and professional manor, which begins the moment you start working with him. He truly customizes your ceremony to your liking, provides plenty of helpful information, and had left us and our guests with an amazing and unforgettable ceremony. I would recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/20/2017

I would highly recommend Bill for your wedding ceremony!!
    He makes everything easy and to your preference. His outgoing personality and professionlism will make your day less stressfull and a little more special!
    Thank you Bill!