Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service Reviews

141 | Hope, RI

141 Reviews for Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service

141 Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service Reviews

Derek · Married on 07/08/2018

She was very helpful shared experiences and reasonable very nice liked a lot I would recommend her to everybody

Allie · Married on 04/28/2018

We can’t even begin to express how amazing our wedding day was and Darlene was a huge part of that! We wanted a fun and personal ceremony and we could not be more elated with the outcome. It was absolutely beautiful and surpassed all of our expectations! Darlene had us and our guest laughing while never taking away from the true purpose or importance of the ceremony. We have received countless compliments as to how absolutely beautiful and touching the ceremony was, a few people asked us if Darlene was a personal friend of ours, and two of our vendors even told us that it was one of the best ceremonies they have ever seen! Thank you Darlene from the bottom of our hearts for helping to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!!!

Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 1
    Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 2
    Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 3
    Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 4

Megan · Married on 11/04/2017

Darlene was absolutely wonderful. She was so kind and helpful through the entire process. Even though she could not perform my ceremony, she coordinated everything and connected us with an officiant she has worked with in the past. From start to finish our ceremony was perfect because of Personal Touch Ceremonies.

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2017

Hiring Rev Darlene as our offiant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She has an amazing personality and made the ceremony stress free and fun! She was so easy to work with and made our wedding even better than we could of imagined We highly recommend Personal Touch Ceremonies!

Kerri · Married on 09/17/2017

Darlene did such a fantastic job on my ceremony! I was so nervous, but Darlene made it easy for us... she made us laugh and took the pressure off! She responded to calls and emails in a timely manner and her pricing was affordable. I would totally recommend booking with Darlene/Personal Touch Ceremonies!!

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

Darlene was a dream to work with in planning our ceremony. She was very responsive and helpful in answering our questions, and helped make our day a success!

Tiffany · Married on 08/19/2017

Darlene and Ed are THE BEST! My poor hubby was so nervous he kept botching up his lines. Darlene was really cool about it and helped us both to relax and enjoy our ceremony. Ed was an awesome D.J. He played a variety of music, as we requested. There was something for everyone from the young kids to the hip-hop crew to the metal heads! Everyone enjoyed and completed our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with the both of you! You are the ideal couple, any wedding professionals would consider themselves extremely lucky to work with the both of you! Thank you so much.

ERIN · Married on 08/04/2017

Darlene was amazing! She made our August 2017 ceremony exactly what we were looking for. Personal Touch provided dozens of examples of vows and "flow" of the ceremony for us to choose from, and in the end, we pulled together the perfect combination of elegance, family, heritage, and even humor! I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 5
    Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 6

Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. What a pleasure it was performing your ceremony. You both have such beautiful families and friends that make the best of you shine through. Loved working with you. Congratulations!!

Jenifer/Harold · Married on 07/16/2017

On July 16, 2017 Darlene made our wedding such a beautiful day.
    Throughout our entire process from talking to her and answering questions we had before we even made a deposit. Even after making deposit, she always communicated with us and keeping us calm. The price was very reasonable, and she was very accommodating.
    My mother passed away before our wedding and she had no problem making adjustments into our memorial for our ceremony.
    She was very friendly, and very funny!
    We definitely had few laughs during ceremony.
    All the nerves we had went away quickly because she made us feel at ease. Before ceremony she came into bridal room to see how I was doing and as nervous as I was. She kept me calm.
    So for all you brides out there looking for that perfect ceremony. Darlene is who you want to perform your beautiful day.
    Thankyou again Darlene for making our ceremony so beautiful.
    Sincerely,
    Jenifer & Harold Johnson

Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 7
    Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 8
    Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 9
    Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 10

Audrey · Married on 07/01/2017

We couldn’t have ask a better person to marry us.... she help us put together a beautiful ceremony!! And most important she kept us laughing and having a great time while we were up there! I highly recommend her to anyone!!

Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 11
    Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service 12

sarah · Married on 06/16/2017

Darlene was the officiant at our wedding - and she was WONDERFUL! She braved some serious waves to get out to Block Island in time for our ceremony, and did an amazing job of rolling with all of the last-minute changes. She was professional and very personable!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I would have sailed the 7 Seas to get there for your ceremony! Much love to the both of you!

Lindsey · Married on 06/10/2017

We found Darlene on the Block Island Chamber of Commerce website. She was the only one who had a website so I chose to reach out to her first. But once I had a chat with her I knew she was the one I wanted to marry, Greg and I. I was a little stressed because I didn’t know what to expect. I thought I was supposed to know everything about wedding vows and how the whole process worked. Darlene did not leave us hanging. She totally simplified everything and made it super easy! She’s a lot of fun to work with and is very relatable. We loved having her perform our service and we would highly recommend her to other couples. Thank you so much Darlene! Sincerely, Lindsey & Greg Goodrich

Sent on 07/13/2017

Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service's reply:

You are both the absolute best! Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing review! Working with couples like you and Greg make me love what I do even more! Congratulations! xo

Heather · Married on 05/20/2017

Darlene did an amazing job with our service! She personalized it right to what we wanted. We receive compliments all the time about it!

Brett · Married on 08/27/2016

Darlene was great and laid back to work with. She kept things light and kept everyone calm. It was great working with her!!!

Kelly · Married on 08/27/2016

Darlene was amazing! From the moment that I met Darlene things just ran very smoothly and throughout the entire process. She kept things very calm and light. I would highly recommend Darlene for every couple getting married!

Le-Ann · Married on 06/25/2016

LOVED LOVED Having someone with a great sense of humor. She made a memorable moment for everyone.

Personal Touch is just that! Darlene, was fantastic in helping us create the perfect ceremony. This was our second marriage for both of us and together we have six teenage and older children whom all were part of our ceremony. Darlene suggested a sand ceremony to make the day as special for the kids as it was for us. The sand ceremony is designed to create a unity between the whole family. It was truly amazing how much the kids loved it. Our guest all commented on how absolutely beautiful our ceremony was and how much they enjoyed it.
    My wife and I were so happy that we choose Personal Touch Ceremonies for our special day!

Abigail · Married on 06/04/2016

Rev Ed performed our ceremony on Block Island in June and did an amazing job. We were a little hesitant since we were not able to meet beforehand but Darlene and Rev Ed made all the logistics from a far as seamless as possible. Rev Ed arrived on time, met with us before the rehearsal and everything went extremely smooth the day of and his delivery was great. We highly recommend!

We were very pleased and happy about the wedding ceremony presented by Rev. Edward Shlesinger. The presentation was very professional and in a comfortable delightful way. We would highly recommend Rev. Edward Shlesinger.

Mr & Mrs Arnie Baskin

Rui · Married on 10/10/2015

Excellent job! Very reliable and professional, yet fun. Helped us with our vows and sand ceremony and they were very comfortable to talk to. Would highly recommend to family and friends. Thank you for everything!

~Cherie and Rui

Jacob · Married on 08/14/2015

Very professional and easy going. Great sense of humor!

:-)

lori · Married on 08/08/2015

Darlene was amazing from the first email to the actual ceremony!!! Our ceremony was professional and fun !!! We were so happy ! Thank you for making the most important part of our special day so awesome!!!!!

Amy · Married on 06/27/2015

Darlene is a wonderful woman to work with. Not only do my husband and I have wonderful things to say about her, but our guests did as well. She is the easiest person to work with from the initial email/meeting up until you walk down the alter. My husband and I did not want a traditional wedding ceremony and she gladly accommodated all of our requests and added in special touches we asked for. She brings a sense of humor to ease the nerves, but takes her job very seriously and delivers a ceremony no one will forget! She takes care of absolutely everything and we could not have asked for a better experience or person standing with us up on the alter! Thank you, Darlene!

Darlene was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I loved her from our first phone call, we felt like we could talk to her for hours. She was laid back and playful and a perfect fit for us. Our ceremony was awesome, she kept us laughing by adding in some personal touches. Everyone commented on how wonderful she was. I highly recommend her!!