Personal Escape Travel Inc. Reviews

Personal Escape Travel Inc.

Personal Escape Travel Inc.

Philadelphia, PA
5.0 out of 5 rating, 46 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Emma K. Married on 06/25/2022

Amazing service!

Hiring Susan Blume to help us plan our honeymoon was one of the BEST decisions we've made. She was recommend to us by friends and we've already recommend her to multiple people. Susan is thorough and responds to emails in a very timely manner. We went to Greece on our honeymoon and she put together many different options for us to choose from and customized them to our needs. She made traveling so easy with all the transportation set and ready. She chose amazing hotels and it was the most perfect honeymoon! While we were away was always checking in to make sure everything going as planned! She goes above and beyond and is a MUST HIRE for any travel planning, we will be 100% using her again!

Dear Emma and Kyle,

Thank you for trusting me with your honeymoon adventure!!
    I loved every minute of working with you and hope to do it again soon.

Best wishes,
    Stephanie N. Married on 06/24/2022

Great experience using Personal Escape for Honeymoon

We worked with Sue for planning and booking our honeymoon to Hawaii and are so happy that we did! She was so helpful and a pleasure to work with. Sue was always available and quick to respond to questions during the planning process and was flexible when we changed our minds about our destination due to the unknowns with the pandemic. The hotel recommendations and locations were spot on and Sue was very knowledgeable and helpful with the all of the travel and transportation as well as selecting excursions. With the busy-ness and stress of wedding planning, Sue took one big thing off our plate and made the whole trip stress-free! We definitely recommend using Personal Escape for your next trip!

Dear Steph and Lou,

Its my pleasure to work with you and hope to work with you in the future!! I love the photos. Thank you so much for trusting me with your Hawaiian adventure!!!

• illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie C. Married on 04/21/2022

Excellent Vacation

Susan Blume is an excellent travel agent! She recommend us the Royalton in Antigua and it was an excellent choice. Good food, service, staff and beautiful beach! We had an amazing time! Highly recommend Susan Blume for your next travel plans!

Dear Stephanie and Mary,
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. Its very sweet of you. Its always a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to chatting again soon.

Best,
    Mary A. Married on 11/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Personal Escape Travel is the #1 travel agency!

Susan is so helpful when planning our vacations.  She is professional and very quick in responding to our requests. She is very knowledgeable in the travel industry.  We can always rely on her expertise when searching for a destination.  We always go to Susan for our travel needs!

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you MaryAnn. Its always a pleasure to work with you and your family from your Mexican adventures to your many cruises. Thank you for your loyalty and your business!!
    Sabrina Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely wonderful!

Sue was amazing!! I was so stressed with wedding planning that I really needed help with planning the honeymoon. Also with Covid I wasn’t sure which destinations I would be able to travel to. Sue was honest about where there would be restrictions and which countries weren't safe to travel. I kept going back and forth with locations but Sue was incredible and always replied quickly with different quotes. Booking through Personal Escape Travel was truly the best decision I’ve made and was so stress free. I’m so excited for my honeymoon to Costa Rica!

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Its our pleasure to work with you Sabrina. We are so excited for your Costa Rican honeymoon adventure. Your going to love the beaches, volcanoes and rain forest- once in a lifetime trip. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Looking forward to planning more adventures with you,
    Robena S. Married on 08/28/2021

Wedding guest

The best experience with an agent and it was easy, great professionalism just all around great.

Dear Robena,

Thank you so much for your sweet words. I really appreciate you taking the time to post a review for me. I am looking froward to working with you for years to come.

Tracy C. Married on 05/06/2021

Travel Booking

Absolutely the best!!! Susan is definitely one of the easiest & knowledgeable person to work with.
    Every detail of the trip planning, to the easy add ons options & excursions were simple and perfect!
    Since my 1st booking for my honeymoon with Susan I have continually called her to help myself & my family book trips.

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Tracy!! I really appreciate the kind words and your loyalty.
    Its been a very challenging 18 months but support of loyal guests really helps.
    Allison S. Married on 02/05/2021

Dream Vacation

We are so thankful for Susan Blume at Personal Escape Travel for making a dream vacation come true. Susan was able to tailor our vacation to Munich Germany perfectly. Susan planned out perfectly how we could visit all the spots on our list. We were able to enjoy a carefree vacation knowing that every detail was planned for us. Our trip was mapped out professionally from A-Z, no details were left out. We will be forever grateful to Sue for creating a once in a life time experience. I can't wait for our next adventure planned by such a wonderful person.
    Allison Stone

Dear Allison,

It was truly my pleasure to work with you!! Planning all the little details of your dream vacation is very exciting!! I can't wait to plan the next one with you!!

With love,
    Bayvets23 Married on 12/05/2020

Spring Munich group trip

Wonderful spring trip to Munich with a group encompassing 3 generations. Tours and events were first rate with something for everyone. Susan knows the area well and was able to provide some excellent choices and recommendations. Enough free time for shopping, exploring or relaxing. She made special arrangements for last minute air travel changes which were seamless and didn't require fees (travel insurance is worth it...you never know).

Looking forward to booking future adventures through Susan.

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Such a pleasure to work with you family!! So happy that everyone had a wonderful time. Looking forward to planning our next adventure soon!!
    Kate F. Married on 10/02/2020

Quick and easy

Susan at Personal Escape Travel was a pleasure to deal with while booking rooms for a destination wedding. All we had to do was give her our credit card And she did the rest!

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Kate!! It was such a pleasure to work with you.
    I am so excited for your fabulous trip and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Warm regards, Sue
  • Justin
    Justin M. Married on 09/26/2020

Great experience!

Sue recently helped us book a vacation to Italy and she was awesome! From the very beginning of the planning process, she helped us quickly identify affordable flights, great hotels with nice locations, and helped us book fun excursions based off of what we wanted to do. She is also extremely responsive and checked in with us occasionally during our trip. It was such a pleasure to work with her on this trip, and we will certainly be using her again to help book future vacations.

Dear Courtney and Justin,
    Thank you for taking the time to post a review for Personal Escape. It was a pleasure to work on all the fine details that made this a once in a life time adventure. Can't wait to work with you again!!

Best,
    P.t. T. Married on 09/05/2020

Stress Free, Fun trip to Munich

Sue from Personal Escapes organized the best trip to Munich last year for my son and me. We went with a large group of family and friends and we couldn't have had a better time. Great food, lots to do and everything perfectly organized. I highly recommend Sue from Personal Escapes if you want a stress free relaxing fun vacation.

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Patrick!! This was an amazing group to work- it was a pleasure. Looking forward to working with all of you again!
    Ted Married on 08/14/2020

Very Helpful!

Sue has been great through my process!

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Ted!! It has been awesome to work with you and I look forward to work with you for years to come. Thank you for your business, it is deeply appreciated.
    Allie S. Married on 07/11/2020

She’s a true blessing!

Planning a wedding is never easy. I had no idea where to start for a destination wedding I was ready to pull my hair out till I met the wonderful susan Blume! She was beyond a pleasure to work with. Very professional , responsive and easy to work with, she has a very calming way about her that makes everything so much easier:) I never once felt I was getting the run around or felt on hold. She truly makes you feel like your the only bride she’s working with. She truly cares and wants to make you 100% happy . I recommend the world to work with Susan!! The best!!!

Dear Allie,
    Its truly my pleasure to work with such an amazing and happy couple. Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to working with you and Nick for many years to come. Warm regards, Sue
    Margarita M. Married on 07/05/2020

Amazing initial phone call

Spent 1.5 hours on the one with Sue on our initial phone call! She is so patient and kind ! You can tell from her tone and what she has to say that she’s seen it all and know it all! I look forward to work with her through out my wedding planning

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Rita and Yury! So looking forward to planning an amazing event with you. Very excited for you!!
    Dustin S. Married on 04/12/2020

Our wedding

Me and my wife used personal Escape Travel to plan our destination weddingand we are so thankful we did. We had the pleasure of working with Sue. She did a phenomenal job at walking us through every little detail making it so easy to plan. The Resort was amazing and the Wedding could not have been any better. We had the time of our lives. We are so happy!

Dear Dustin and Elise,
    It was truly my pleasure to assist you in planning your dream wedding! I had so much with working with you and your family.
    So happy that you loved and will have memories to last a lifetime. Looking forward to working with you on many more adventures!!
    With love, Sue
  • Dr.
    Dr. P. Married on 03/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If travel agent skills were measured in people, Susan would be CHINA

We've trusted Susan and her staff for 15+ years and hope to continue for another 15.

She's meticulous about the small things because those are the items which matter most. Honestly, let her help you plan one excursion and you'll soon rely on her and her team for everything.

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Dr. Repage!! We deeply appreciate your kind words and many years of loyalty.
    Personal Escape loves working with you and your family.
    Jenn R. Married on 01/08/2020

Best travel agency ever!

If you need to book a vacation or honeymoon don't look any further than Susan with Personal Escape Travel Inc. Susan is an absolute pleasure to work with, she is extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly.
    I called Susan told her what we wanted and within an hour (seriously) I had a whole itinerary for not just one but two counties. I didn't have to do anything. So don't ever stress about booking you vacation again, call Personal Escape, I promise, you will not be disappointed.

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Jenn!! Its always a pleasure to work with you and your family!! I truly appreciate your time and kind words.
    James L. Married on 01/01/2020

Munich Adventure

Last May, Sue Blume organized a trip to Munich, Germany for 9 High School Seniors and their parents. I was one of the parents. This was my first time visiting Germany. It was the highlight of our High School Seniors lives. Mine too! All the details of the journey, including Air, Hotel, transfers to and from the Airport, and various excursions, were managed to a tee. Changes in excursions because of weather, cancellations, or other factors, were all handled effortlessly by Sue. In addition, Sue was also a great German Tour Guide, having lived there with her husband many years ago. I would wholeheartedly recommend Sue to anyone planning this type of adventure.

Dear James,
    It was my pleasure to work with such an amazing group of young people and few who are young at heart. Such a lovely group that i look forward to planning for again!!

Sincerely,
    Corey B. Married on 12/16/2019

Sue is Amazing !

Sue from Personal Escape Travel is absolutely incredible. She was able to help me with numerous things while booking my trip for a best friends destination wedding. Her attention to detail is incredible, and I would absolutely recommend her!

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Corey for your wonderful review!! I am very happy to work you. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the wedding!
  • Perry
    Perry Married on 12/16/2019

Professional & A Pleasure

A friend of my daughter used Susan first. She took all of the pressure off us, as a go between when dealing with a destination wedding. She follows up on all details and is professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with!

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Loreen. It was my pleasure to work with your family!
    So happy the Elise and Dustin had a gorgeous wedding!! Best wishes to you and your lovely family.
  • Isabella
    Isabella L. Married on 10/25/2019

Truly an expert!

Sue is amazing at what she does! I had no idea where to start when it came to planning for our honeymoon. With us getting married during “hurricane season” I felt we would be limited in choices of destinations and activities. Sue took the time to listen to my questions and concerns and put together a number of recommendations for us to look into. She was very responsive via both email and phone calls, answering the hundreds of questions I must have thrown at her. I loved that she not only knew about these vacation destinations, but also had visited and experienced the resorts and locations, and was able to provide her hands on experiences and knowledge, and trusted in her opinions and insight. Our honeymoon to Riviera Maya, Mexico was unforgettable and we can’t wait to work with Sue again. Thank you!!

Dear Isabella,
    Thanks so much for your kind words!! I truly loved working with you planning your honeymoon adventure! Thank you for all allowing me to be a small part of your big event. Looking forward to working with you for years to come. With Love, Sue
  • Quinn
    Quinn Married on 10/19/2019

Highly Recommended!

Sue was our agent and she was great!, in the beginning we had a lot of questions, you only have your honeymoon once! In the end everything was smooth and we had a great time. The Resorts were great, the flights (with connections) were smooth and well timed, we had the time of our lives. Thank you Sue and Personal Escapes.

Dear Lauren and Quinn,

Thanks you for allowing me to be a small part of your amazing adventure. So happy that you loved your honeymoon!! It give us great to plan such memorable moments. Looking forward to working with you again!! Best Wishes,Sue
    Nodi N. Married on 09/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our experience was GREAT!

We stayed at the Sonesta Ocean point resort in Saint Martin 9/20/19-9/24/19 and had a wonderful time! The resort was beautiful, and we had a great room overlooking the ocean.
    The workers at St Martin were very accommodating to all our needs. From the pool to room service they were always around to get us what we wanted. We enjoyed all the restaurants as well. Food was great at each one. We especially loved the Azul restaurant, beautiful views, delicious food and great ambiance! Thank you Susan Blume from Personal escape Travel for recommending this resort to us, you did a great job at organizing our stay from start to finish!
    We will definitely be going back in the near future.

Dear Jodi and Jerry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a lovely review. I look forward to working on many adventures with you in the years to come.

Your business is sincerely appreciated!!

illustration stars