Personal Escape Travel Inc. Reviews

35 | Philadelphia, PA

35 Reviews for Personal Escape Travel Inc.

Allison Stone · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Dream Vacation

We are so thankful for Susan Blume at Personal Escape Travel for making a dream vacation come true. Susan was able to tailor our vacation to Munich Germany perfectly. Susan planned out perfectly how we could visit all the spots on our list. We were able to enjoy a carefree vacation knowing that every detail was planned for us. Our trip was mapped out professionally from A-Z, no details were left out. We will be forever grateful to Sue for creating a once in a life time experience. I can't wait for our next adventure planned by such a wonderful person.
    Allison Stone

Dear Allison,

It was truly my pleasure to work with you!! Planning all the little details of your dream vacation is very exciting!! I can't wait to plan the next one with you!!

• Bayvets23

Bayvets23 · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Spring Munich group trip

Wonderful spring trip to Munich with a group encompassing 3 generations. Tours and events were first rate with something for everyone. Susan knows the area well and was able to provide some excellent choices and recommendations. Enough free time for shopping, exploring or relaxing. She made special arrangements for last minute air travel changes which were seamless and didn't require fees (travel insurance is worth it...you never know).

Looking forward to booking future adventures through Susan.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Such a pleasure to work with you family!! So happy that everyone had a wonderful time. Looking forward to planning our next adventure soon!!

Kate e Fiore · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Quick and easy

Susan at Personal Escape Travel was a pleasure to deal with while booking rooms for a destination wedding. All we had to do was give her our credit card And she did the rest!

Sent on 06/04/2020

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Kate!! It was such a pleasure to work with you.
    I am so excited for your fabulous trip and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Warm regards, Sue

P.t. Treanor · Married on 09/05/2020

Stress Free, Fun trip to Munich

Sue from Personal Escapes organized the best trip to Munich last year for my son and me. We went with a large group of family and friends and we couldn't have had a better time. Great food, lots to do and everything perfectly organized. I highly recommend Sue from Personal Escapes if you want a stress free relaxing fun vacation.

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Patrick!! This was an amazing group to work- it was a pleasure. Looking forward to working with all of you again!

Ted · Married on 08/14/2020

Very Helpful!

Sue has been great through my process!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Ted!! It has been awesome to work with you and I look forward to work with you for years to come. Thank you for your business, it is deeply appreciated.

Allie Serrano · Married on 07/11/2020

She’s a true blessing!

Planning a wedding is never easy. I had no idea where to start for a destination wedding I was ready to pull my hair out till I met the wonderful susan Blume! She was beyond a pleasure to work with. Very professional , responsive and easy to work with, she has a very calming way about her that makes everything so much easier:) I never once felt I was getting the run around or felt on hold. She truly makes you feel like your the only bride she’s working with. She truly cares and wants to make you 100% happy . I recommend the world to work with Susan!! The best!!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Dear Allie,
    Its truly my pleasure to work with such an amazing and happy couple. Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to working with you and Nick for many years to come. Warm regards, Sue

Margarita Miller · Married on 07/05/2020

Amazing initial phone call

Spent 1.5 hours on the one with Sue on our initial phone call! She is so patient and kind ! You can tell from her tone and what she has to say that she’s seen it all and know it all! I look forward to work with her through out my wedding planning

Sent on 08/02/2019

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Rita and Yury! So looking forward to planning an amazing event with you. Very excited for you!!
  • Dustin

Dustin Salvani · Married on 04/12/2020

Our wedding

Me and my wife used personal Escape Travel to plan our destination weddingand we are so thankful we did. We had the pleasure of working with Sue. She did a phenomenal job at walking us through every little detail making it so easy to plan. The Resort was amazing and the Wedding could not have been any better. We had the time of our lives. We are so happy!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Dear Dustin and Elise,
    It was truly my pleasure to assist you in planning your dream wedding! I had so much with working with you and your family.
    So happy that you loved and will have memories to last a lifetime. Looking forward to working with you on many more adventures!!
    With love, Sue

Dr. Paul Repage · Married on 03/10/2020

If travel agent skills were measured in people, Susan would be CHINA

We've trusted Susan and her staff for 15+ years and hope to continue for another 15.

She's meticulous about the small things because those are the items which matter most. Honestly, let her help you plan one excursion and you'll soon rely on her and her team for everything.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Dr. Repage!! We deeply appreciate your kind words and many years of loyalty.
    Personal Escape loves working with you and your family.
  • Jenn

Jenn Rado · Married on 01/08/2020

Best travel agency ever!

If you need to book a vacation or honeymoon don't look any further than Susan with Personal Escape Travel Inc. Susan is an absolute pleasure to work with, she is extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly.
    I called Susan told her what we wanted and within an hour (seriously) I had a whole itinerary for not just one but two counties. I didn't have to do anything. So don't ever stress about booking you vacation again, call Personal Escape, I promise, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/11/2020

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Jenn!! Its always a pleasure to work with you and your family!! I truly appreciate your time and kind words.

James Lynch · Married on 01/01/2020

Munich Adventure

Last May, Sue Blume organized a trip to Munich, Germany for 9 High School Seniors and their parents. I was one of the parents. This was my first time visiting Germany. It was the highlight of our High School Seniors lives. Mine too! All the details of the journey, including Air, Hotel, transfers to and from the Airport, and various excursions, were managed to a tee. Changes in excursions because of weather, cancellations, or other factors, were all handled effortlessly by Sue. In addition, Sue was also a great German Tour Guide, having lived there with her husband many years ago. I would wholeheartedly recommend Sue to anyone planning this type of adventure.

Dear James,
    It was my pleasure to work with such an amazing group of young people and few who are young at heart. Such a lovely group that i look forward to planning for again!!

Sincerely,

Corey Baratz · Married on 12/16/2019

Sue is Amazing !

Sue from Personal Escape Travel is absolutely incredible. She was able to help me with numerous things while booking my trip for a best friends destination wedding. Her attention to detail is incredible, and I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Corey for your wonderful review!! I am very happy to work you. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the wedding!
  • Perry

Perry · Married on 12/16/2019

Professional & A Pleasure

A friend of my daughter used Susan first. She took all of the pressure off us, as a go between when dealing with a destination wedding. She follows up on all details and is professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/20/2019

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Loreen. It was my pleasure to work with your family!
    So happy the Elise and Dustin had a gorgeous wedding!! Best wishes to you and your lovely family.
  • Isabella

Isabella Licata · Married on 10/25/2019

Truly an expert!

Sue is amazing at what she does! I had no idea where to start when it came to planning for our honeymoon. With us getting married during “hurricane season” I felt we would be limited in choices of destinations and activities. Sue took the time to listen to my questions and concerns and put together a number of recommendations for us to look into. She was very responsive via both email and phone calls, answering the hundreds of questions I must have thrown at her. I loved that she not only knew about these vacation destinations, but also had visited and experienced the resorts and locations, and was able to provide her hands on experiences and knowledge, and trusted in her opinions and insight. Our honeymoon to Riviera Maya, Mexico was unforgettable and we can’t wait to work with Sue again. Thank you!!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Dear Isabella,
    Thanks so much for your kind words!! I truly loved working with you planning your honeymoon adventure! Thank you for all allowing me to be a small part of your big event. Looking forward to working with you for years to come. With Love, Sue
  • Quinn

Quinn · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly Recommended!

Sue was our agent and she was great!, in the beginning we had a lot of questions, you only have your honeymoon once! In the end everything was smooth and we had a great time. The Resorts were great, the flights (with connections) were smooth and well timed, we had the time of our lives. Thank you Sue and Personal Escapes.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Dear Lauren and Quinn,

Thanks you for allowing me to be a small part of your amazing adventure. So happy that you loved your honeymoon!! It give us great to plan such memorable moments. Looking forward to working with you again!! Best Wishes,Sue

Nodi Nudge · Married on 09/16/2019

Our experience was GREAT!

We stayed at the Sonesta Ocean point resort in Saint Martin 9/20/19-9/24/19 and had a wonderful time! The resort was beautiful, and we had a great room overlooking the ocean.
    The workers at St Martin were very accommodating to all our needs. From the pool to room service they were always around to get us what we wanted. We enjoyed all the restaurants as well. Food was great at each one. We especially loved the Azul restaurant, beautiful views, delicious food and great ambiance! Thank you Susan Blume from Personal escape Travel for recommending this resort to us, you did a great job at organizing our stay from start to finish!
    We will definitely be going back in the near future.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Dear Jodi and Jerry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a lovely review. I look forward to working on many adventures with you in the years to come.

Your business is sincerely appreciated!!

Warm regards,
  • Mary

Mary Ann · Married on 09/01/2019

Susan is awesome!!

We always book our cruises and all inclusive resorts through Personal Escape Travel! Susan is always so knowledgeable of many places and so helpful in making travel plans. She recently booked us on a 14 night Cunard cruise to New England and Canada and was able to tell us what to see and how to get around at each port. We will not have to take many ship board excursions. She is always quick to respond and always so helpful in our decision making.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Dear Mary Ann,

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to post such a lovely review. I truly appreciate your loyalty and support over the years. Looking forward to planning adventures with you for many years to come!

Thank you!! Sue

Nat'Tisha C Anderson · Married on 08/23/2019

Easy process, great experience, excellent customer service

Susan at Personal Escape Travel was a pleasure to work with. As a same sex couple, she understood our needs and arranged the most amazing honeymoon ever! The communication was spot on and the process was very easy. I would recommend her services to any and everyone. Go check the team at Personal Escape Travel out for your travel needs!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Dear Yatia and Nattisha,
    It was truly a pleasure to work with you on your Costa Rican dream honeymoon. Our hearts and doors are always open to the LGBTQ community. Thank you for trusting us, your safety and happiness is of the utmost importance to us. Looking forward to working with you on many more adventures!!
  • Michelle

Michelle Mifsud · Married on 08/05/2019

Our 25th wedding anniversary. My husband and I decided to go to Santorini with the kids. A beautiful and amazing experience.

I have been booking with this agency for a very long time. I was never disappointed. they always booked the best accommodations on the budget I gave them. I always work with Susan Bloome and she’s always available to answer my questions and concerns.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Michelle!! You and your family are awesome to work its always a pleasure. Looking forward to working with you for many years to come. Much love! Sue
  • Anna

Anna Turner · Married on 07/07/2019

Amazing Honeymoon!

My husband and I had an outstanding experience working with Sue from Personal Escape Travel to plan our honeymoon. Sue was so amazing and a wealth of information from the very beginning when my husband and I weren’t even sure where to go. We gave her a budget and a few details about location, activities, and length of stay, and Sue got back to us promptly with detailed sample itineraries for us to choose from. Sue helped us figure out which trip would best fit what we were looking for by comparing important details like climate (rainy/hurricane season), sightseeing opportunities, and travel/accommodations. We ended up deciding on a trip to Bali that, despite the long flight (about 20 hours total one way), was truly the greatest, most unique, and luxurious vacation of our lives!

Before leaving on our trip, Sue made sure to send us vouchers with details for our different accommodations and activities and a detailed itinerary. Now, the trip itself… Sue planned us a truly extravagant adventure across the country of Bali for our honeymoon. We started in one of the top resort hotels in one of the main cities, Seminyak, then traveled north to Ubud, and back south to Sanur. Sue made sure our accommodations only got nicer and more luxurious as the trip progressed. The final resort in Sanur included a private two story honeymoon villa, complete with a private butler and pool. We were blown away by the graciousness and kindness of literally all the staff at every resort. Sue arranged private transportation for all of our excursions and Oka, our great travel guide, accompanied us on all of our trips, telling us all about Balinese culture and suggesting areas to visit for our next visit- we have to go back! Throughout our trip we felt perfectly safe and secure, which is so important when traveling across the world. Sue checked in with us to make sure there were no issue with our flights and was very prompt to answer any impromptu questions we had before and during the trip.

Some highlights on our itinerary included a food tour of Bali where we got to try local food and visit a farmer’s market and try some of the delicious fresh fruit Bali has to offer and a beautiful candlelit dinner in a cave on the beach. We visited several Balinese temples and one was a cliffside temple where we also got to see a traditional Balinese fire dance- a must see if you visit Bali! Needless to say, the photo ops were abundant throughout this entire trip.

A honeymoon is a once in a lifetime trip and that is certainly what this was and we are so grateful to Sue for putting everything together for us so perfectly! I can’t say enough how much of an amazing experience we had in Bali and I highly recommend Personal Escape Travel for anyone looking to have a unique and memorable honeymoon. We can’t wait to go back and we fully intend to work with Sue and Personal Escape Travel when planning all of our vacations in the future!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Dear Anna and Brian,

Thank you so much for your amazing review!! It was so much fun to work with both of you and so look forward to working with you both in the future.
    THANK YOU for trusting me with your amazing honeymoon adventure.
    Much love!Sue

Josepha · Married on 06/10/2019

The best :)

Thank you susan bloom for all your help , you were very helpfull , understanding and patient . You choose a great resort that had activities and things to do for the whole family no one ever got bored sad it goes by very quick we had an amazing time can t wait to book our next vacation with you

Sent on 06/26/2019

Dear Josepha and David,

Thank you so much for taking the time write such a lovely review. It was a pleasure to work with you and look forward to working with you again!!

Robin Coyle · Married on 05/25/2019

My family’s favorite vacation to date!

The trip I booked through Susan Blume with Personal Escape Travel was for a graduation gift for my son. We toured Munich and the surrounding area with a large group of friends and family. The excursions we decided on based on Sue’s suggestions were beyond our expectations - we went on an unforgettable food tasting tour through the Marienplatz, road on the romantic road to Rothenburg and spent the day at King Ludwig’s castle. Our accommodations were comfortable and a convenient walking distance to the Marienplatz where we dined, shopped and drank often (not always in that order)! I would not hesitate to reach out to Sue for all of my travel needs going forward. Sue is knowledgeable, warm and friendly. No task is to great or small for her when she plans your long awaited adventure.

Sent on 01/15/2020

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Robin for your kind words and amazing review. I really appreciate you and your family giving me the opportunity to work with you on your dream escapes!! Looking forward to many more adventures.

Katherine Rogers · Married on 05/24/2019

Thrilled and grateful for the trip she planned!

Sue Blume planned the vacation of a lifetime in Germany! The itinerary had something for everybody - fun for every age and energy level. Her communication is thorough and organized, and she thinks about the details that can make or break a trip. Our stay was comfortable and well positioned to enjoy sightseeing both in and outside of town. She even planned meals, which ended up being some of the highlights of the trip. I’d strongly recommend working with Sue, she will get you the best experience and at a reasonable price, too

Dear Katie,
    Thank you so much for your kind words!! I had such a blast planning all the details of your group adventure! Can't wait to plan the next one.
    With sincere thanks!

Alicia · Married on 05/05/2019

Aruba Trip

Absolutely amazing experience. Personal travel escape helped make my trip flawless. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Personal Escape Travel Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Alicia and Rob. I love working with you every year.
    Looking forward to working on your next adventure!! Much Love!! Sue